20 GUTHRIE RD, BOERNE, TX (830) 229-5090

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sarah A

Kendall Plantation was the first wedding venue I toured. And I knew after the tour that this was going to be the place that I would marry the man of my dreams. Kristin is so helpful and wise when it comes to wedding advice and answering any questions. She was always available to... Read More answer all my questions and take any doubts I had away. Hiring a wedding coordinator that Kristin suggested was the best advice she could have ever given me. My wedding day went so smooth with Kristin and my coordinator there that if something went wrong that day then I did not know about it. That’s how professional and prepared they were and I couldn’t have been happier. The Kendall Plantation is a one stop shop when it comes to having the perfect wedding ceremony and venue. Plus the bridal suite was so convenient, all my bridesmaids and vendors were able to fit in this room and enjoy our time before the wedding. All of the vendors that came from the suggested list were amazing. I have not one bad thing to say about the professionalism that I encountered when working with Kristin and everyone she suggested we work with. I am still in awe of my wedding day and how amazing it was. Thank you Kendall Plantation for making the best day of my life one to remember forever.

2016-09-29T11:18:29 Response from the vendor

WOW. Best review ever Sarah!!! Thank you so much for the glowing beautiful review. We are forever thankful for you choosing KP for your wedding. - Kristin

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

My husband and I had our wedding on 8/22/15 and was WONDERFUL. Kristin actually recommended our wedding planner to us based on the style we had told her we would like! Dream come true. We had a year long engagement and Kristin/her staff was available anytime we had any... Read More questions, needed a walk-thru etc. We had several extra needs as my FIL requires extra attention for his illness and they made it possible, it meant the world to us! Kendall is wonderful as they provide so many elements that are needed in a wedding that are lumped into one venue that other venues require you to bring in individually. Kristin is very flexible with decorations and style inside and outside so long as you obey the contractual agreement. We so appreciated being able to do so much with the venue with decorations, the band, seating arrangements etc...especially since we had such a large group. We are so thankful to KP/Kristin and their staff for making our day so spectacular for not only us but our family and friends. We highly recommend that anyone use the vendors that are recommended by KP and Kristin's wedding planners; they all work together so often that it makes everything from start to finish go smoothly and you know that everything will be done no matter what. We will always remember our wedding day and the hill country environment at Kendall! XO - Spencer and William Hardy

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Morgan M

Kendall Plantation seemed like a dream wedding venue that I would never be able to afford but I had to call and just see how much it would cost. I was so surprised that it was affordable and within my budget. I am so so thankful that we chose kendall Plantation not only because... Read More it is absolutely the most beautiful venue I've seen but also because of Kristin, the owner. She is fantastic. I didnt have a wedding planner so I had a lot of questions about the timeline, what i needed and what was unnesecarry. Kristin was always there for me. The week before my wedding I had a ton of questions and Kristin was up texting me t 11:00 at night answering all my questions. She always went above and beyond to make me and Jared feel that we were the most important people and that all our ideas are beautiful. My husband fell in love with Kendall right away too because they have this grooms suit where he and his groomsmen were all day watching tv and playing foozeball. Kristin and her husband Jeremy really thought of everything when designing this beautiful venue! Brides, choose Kendall Plantation for your wedding!!! It is really the best decision I made for our big day!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Danielle T

Everything about Kendall is amazing! I'm honestly not even sure why people book elsewhere, Kendall Plantation really has everything a bride could want. My husband and I had our wedding there this past February and we are still glowing about what an amazing experience we had.... Read More Our families loved the venue, but what made things even more amazing was the scenery. It's one of the classiest most inclusive venues around. My husband and I had looked online at a couple of places without success. On a whim we sent an email to Kendall plantation and Kristin wrote us back and told us to check it out that next Saturday. We did and would you believe it, we booked an hour later. Driving up we just knew. Looking back on it now, so many places nickel and dime you on things like tables and chairs and even alcohol, but Kendall really helps make your wedding affordable. Kendall really sells itself. If you visit, I guarantee you'll fall in love. Kristin the venue manager is amazing too! She knows the place up and down and has connections everywhere. She referred us to some of the most amazing people! She also really knows what works too. If you choose Kendall for your special day it's something you'll never forget or regret!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Melissa M

Kendall Plantation is a gorgeous venue! Perfect view of the hill country! My husband and I saw the Kendall Plantation in The Knot magazine and we both instantly fell in love with it! This was the first and only venue that we looked at because we just knew we wanted to get... Read More married there! Kristin was amazing and so helpful! She had such great advice about what to do for certain aspects of the wedding and who to go for with certain services! We were so blessed to have her and all of our other vendors work together and make our wedding day better than we ever could have imagined!!! The venue had everything we were looking for, a beautiful area for the ceremony, gorgeous reception space, and a bride and groom suite to get ready in! We are so happy that we choose the Kendall Plantation for our wedding, and we'd recommend it to anyone that's getting married!!!

2016-12-07T15:05:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Thank you so much for the future recommendations, so much appreciated! Best wishes for you and Arturo!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Leah T

My daughter and I were flipping through a bridal magazine. She was aware that I had been looking at plantation type venues near my hometown of Bay City near Houston but just wasn't happy with what I was finding. Then she spotted Kendall right there in the magazine and that was... Read More all I needed. This venue changed the game plan all together...I immediately fell in love with Kendall and from that moment I knew our wedding would now be taking place in Boerne. It couldn't have been more perfect. Sounds funny to say but I think I felt more excited when I found this venue than I did about finding the perfect dress :) Not the typical bride. In finding this breathtaking venue we also found, in Kristin, the perfect person to help guide us through the unfamiliar waters of endless wedding vendors. We were so unbelievably blessed to have encountered such a wonderful person to help us with this long awaited day that would come to mean so much in the days ahead to so many people for so many reasons. We could never express in words our full gratitude to Kristin and how this was not just a pretty site to be married but the place where we were finally able to bring so many of our loved ones whom we rarely get to see to share one extremely special day. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful back drop to that memory. Thank you Kristin!

2016-12-07T15:02:48 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so very much for this review! It means so much, and I am so happy you guys had a great time. It was a very special wedding, and we are honored to be a part of it! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alexandra B

I don't even have the words to describe the beauty and awe of Kendall Plantation. We knew from the moment we saw it in person that this would be our venue. Not only is the scenery breathtaking, but the owner Kristin has a peace and calmness about her that made me want to chose... Read More her right away. She doesn't try to upsale you on anything and is upfront from the very beginning about all costs included. The price is extremely reasonable for all the perks of this location. Our wedding planner, Sweet August Events, works with Kristen quite often, and together they created magic at an already amazing location. Thank you thank you thank you Kendall Plantation for everything. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience!!!

2016-12-07T15:03:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alex!!!! You are a dream! Beautiful wedding! Thank you for letting us be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Megan L

Kendall Plantation was literally the PERFECT venue. A good friend of mine, (who was also one of my bridesmaids) got married here last year, and I fell in love with the venue. My husband and I live out of state, and when we got engaged we weren't sure when we would be able to... Read More make it to Texas to look at venues. I immediately thought of Kendall Plantation, and the date we wanted was open so we booked it! Kristen was so amazing on our wedding day. We had some difficulties with our planner, but Kristen was there every step of the way and made everyone feel so relaxed. Things ran so smoothly because of her! You don't even need a planner when Kristen is around... she knows the venue so well and knows what works and what doesn't more than anyone else. On the day of our wedding, it rained the entire day until just before our ceremony. I never once felt pressured to move our ceremony inside, and Kristen took care of everything to make sure it was going to be perfect either way. The clouds opened up and made for the most beautiful (and cool!) August evening, so we ended up having our ceremony outside. I know if we had to have it inside it would have been perfect either way!

2016-09-14T08:35:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! So glad you guys had a good time, thank you for trusting us for your wedding day! Although, I would still suggest hiring a professional planner :) So glad the sky opened up for you too! YES!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

The Kendall Plantation is absolutely perfect in every way. Not only was it my dream venue, but Kristin & Jeremy made our special day so perfect in many ways. They are truly genuine people and you can tell they LOVE what they do. We have gotten endless compliments about our... Read More wedding day and about the Kendall Plantation. It was THE perfect place for our wedding! 💖

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Kendall Plantation is absolutely beautiful! I'm the second member of my family to marry at Kendall. I had five months to plan and Kristin helped make it easy. I would recommend Kendall Plantation to anyone looking for a fabulous location, accommodating staff, and a beautiful... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Casey B

The Kendall Plantation is an amazing venue. It is unbelievably beautiful and Kristin is great to work with. She is always available to answer questions and is so helpful. I had an amazing experience getting married here.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Samantha S

I planned my wedding from a different city and Kristin was extremely easy to work with, very responsive to my (many) emails and phone calls. Kendall Plantation was the first and only venue we checked out--we fell in love with it as soon as we came up the driveway. The views are... Read More breathtaking, the bride's and grooms suites are fantastic, the venue itself is wonderful. As far as planning, everything was convenient and simplified for me--tables, chairs, and linens included; reception and ceremony in one place; a list of recommended vendors...the list goes on. Our day was a day to remember and Kendall Plantation provided the perfect "feel". Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Christine R

Kendall Plantation is absolutely BEAUTIFUL We were lucky enough to book Kendall Plantation for our Memorial Day weekend wedding this past week. Kendall Plantation is nothing short of breathtaking. It is such a beautiful venue, and Kristin is the easiest person to work with... Read More ever! We only had our reception there, but they have beautiful grounds for an ourdoor or indoor wedding as well. The bride and grooms rooms are amazing for getting ready- we had so much fun! All of the guests loved the venue and the spectacular views of the hill country. Most of our guests were from out of town, so they absolutely loved the scenery. Kendall plantation is an easy 15 minute shuttle ride from the Rim and all the hotels around there, so very easy to access. We had an absolutely amazing wedding reception. Highly recommend to use David with DPC lighting to decorate the place with lights and draping! Thank you so much Kristin for making our day absolutely amazing! I wouldn't have changed a thing! :)

2016-06-07T09:38:39 Response from the vendor

xoxo! Thank you so much for trusting Kendall Plantation for your wedding. It was so beautiful, you did everything right, and had the BEST vendors to make it happen! We were honored to be a part of your day! -Kristin

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Kristin was wonderful to work with and made the whole process so effortless for us. With the bride's parents and the bride and groom living in different states, Kristin made wedding planning seamless for all involved. The venue was stunning and the whole event was magical! We... Read More highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for that "special place"!

2016-05-21T09:36:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Best wishes! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Chelsea S

Michael and I were married on April 2, 2016. The first time I had seen Kendall Plantation was in an Instagram post a couple years back. I fell in love with beauty of the location without realizing it was in my hometown. Fast forward to looking for a venue and Kendall couldn't... Read More have been more of a meant to be scenario. I was so excited when we met Kristin and quickly decided this was where we were suppose to be! The venue is just as beautiful if not more beautiful in person. Kristin could not have been more personable and quick at responding with any concerns or questions we had. Trust her list of preferred vendors because they know what they are doing and they do it extremely well! Our night couldn't have been more perfect. If you get a chance to check out Kendall Plantation's Instagram page it's full of great photos of decorating ideas and the property.

2016-05-21T09:38:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chelsea, it was a joy working with you and 400 of your family and friends! Best day ever!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Kristin S

We got married on 4/1/16, and it was an absolutely wonderful time! Kristin was amazing throughout the entire planning process. Every review of Kendall Plantation is spot on, it's simply the best!

2016-05-21T09:39:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin ;) Loved working with you and Paul!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Ryann K

Kendall plantation was a beautiful location! The vendors on Kristin's website were also great options. The indoor reception area has great spacing for dining and dancing. Kristin was quick to respond to any questions that came up throughout the process.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Kimberly H

Our wedding was an absolute dream brought to life at Kendall Plantation! We had searched and visited a few different venues, but none of them had that vintage country vibe we were looking for, as soon as we stepped into Kendall we knew it was the one! Kristen had really good... Read More vibes and we were ready to book! Kristen was also very flexible with my bridal portrait session We shot there and the hours of our wedding rehearsal. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding I highly recommend this place. Kendall was a little over our planned budget, but well worth it for the gorgeous photos we have and the amazing time our family and friends had, they can't stop telling us what a gorgeous wedding we had!!

2016-05-21T09:40:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Lindsay P

We had our reception only at the Kendall Plantation and let me tell you, Kristen is incredible to work with! Extremely easy going, very organized, incredibly patient and so very helpful. The bridal party had such a great time getting ready there. Everything is so clean and... Read More organized and you just can't beat the view. Although there was a slight hiccup at the reception, (nothing to do with any vendor) Kristen handled it with SO much ease and made sure our night continued on in the best way possible. We can't thank her enough for all she did!! Our wedding reception was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Jodie S

Spectacular venue with breathtaking views and an enchanting atmosphere...sure to make any bride and groom's dream come true!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Erika T

I cannot tell you how glad I am we went with this venue. For starters- it is absolutely GORGEOUS! It is well maintained and beautiful in every aspect. Kristin is really easy to work with, and makes good suggestions for timeline and placements and really takes care of the... Read More location. My guests could not stop raving about how incredible this location was. As soon as I took the tour of it I was hooked. I will say it was more than I wanted to pay for a venue initially, but I justified it to myself thinking it's ok because they do set up clean up etc and it had enough space for all of my guests- it is well worth the cost. Kristin also provides a list of vendors that you can use, we used one of their recommended caterers, bartenders, and bakers, and each one was fantastic. It was the absolute perfect venue!

Kendall Plantation

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Amy B

After one visit to Kendall Plantation, I knew this was our dream venue. There are so many things that are wonderful about Kendall Plantation, but I especially enjoyed the ceremony site and beautiful backdrop for our pictures. You can't ask for a more perfect setting! Even in... Read More November, flowers were still out and the outdoor foliage looked amazing. We also enjoyed the giant dance floor for the reception and the huge rooms for getting ready in the morning. Kristin was easy to work with and made our wedding day a day we will never forget. I would highly recommend Kendall Plantation. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Shaelyn S

Kendall Plantation is absolutely PERFECT, we had our wedding there Oct.16th and everything exceeded our expectations. Kendall Plantation was the first and only venue we visited, we instantly knew it was the one. All of our guests said that it was the most beautiful wedding and... Read More reception they had ever been to! Kristin was so great to work with she has set up her venue to work extremely smooth for any event- every aspect she thought of! She was very accommodating, and super quick to answer any questions. With her help and the vendor list everything was simple! I would recommend Kendall Plantation 100%!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Leandra M

From the second we stepped foot into The Kendall Plantation I knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. Kristin was awesome at meeting with us on many occasions to go over things and to find the perfect table linens I wanted. She found exactly what I was looking for and... Read More offered suggestions for different vendors for our needs. They all turned out fantastic! The day of the wedding, Kristin was right in the midst of it all, keeping us all in line and on time! Our day was absolutely wonderful and all the guests loved the venue and plan to book it for future events of their own! You could not ask for a more beautiful place or more caring and knowledgeable people to work with!!! I would rate it 10 stars if I could!!! Every part of this venue is beautiful and always well kept. I would recommend The Kendall Plantation to anyone looking for a beautiful place that can hold many people but still have plenty of room for the elegance and ambiance of the event!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sarah P

The Kendall Plantation was the perfect venue for our special day! This site is so stunning on its own and stands so beautifully against the Texas sky – this is a venue that you cannot say no to! We had originally visited the Kendall Plantation a year before for a friend’s... Read More wedding and immediately fell in love with the location, and when we began looking at venues for our own wedding, we knew that we wanted the Kendall Plantation to be the place to share our big day with our friends and family! My husband and I booked the venue sometime around the end of February 2015 and our wedding was on September 18, 2015. Kristin, the owner of the Kendall Plantation, was simply AMAZING from the start. She provided us with all the information we needed about the venue itself, to pricing, and her BEST IN CLASS vendor list. We did not have one problem or issue with any of the vendors that were on Kristin’s preferred vendor list. And you can see why! She has built such an incredible rapport with all her vendors. They all know how to work with each other and more importantly, they know how to work at the venue, which is important for us as clients because we also have to make sure that the vendors we choose respect the venue – and they do! And throughout the months that lead up to the wedding Kristin was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. The day of our wedding Kristin was also there helping our wedding planner, Mandy, from Blume Haus, set up, she was there standing next to me telling me how beautiful everything looked right before I walked down the aisle, and she was there until the end of the night.. and she had a wedding the next day! I don’t know how she does it, but we can’t thank her enough for all her help. We’ve had so many compliments on the choice of our venue! The Kendall Plantation is so gorgeous and breathtaking. Thank you for letting us celebrate our special, unforgettable day at your location. Thank you again Kristin! <3 Robert & Sarah Navarro