Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Danielle R

We decided to give Omari a BIG 5 stars! He did a great job! How? Omari took care of everything during our wedding so we didn’t have to and made sure all of the information was in place well in advance. We used him for the ceremony, cocktail and reception. The evening was... Read More perfect! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kimberly C

We want to thank you so much for being a big part in our special day!!! As we told you the first time we ever talked, besides the dress it was about the music!!! I was so pleased with dj Omari and the string trio, the flow and most of all the professionalism! Everyone had a... Read More wonderful time and we did not want the night to end. We all have talked about how great your company is and I have received so many compliments from family and friends! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Brooke S

DJ Omari was a great DJ. Super professional & everyone had a great time. Keros Entertainment was easy to work. At the end of the day, it was exactly what we wanted. Thank you, we have already recommended you to people we know.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Colleen S

DJ Omari was amazing! He kept the party going all night. The dance floor was full throughout the evening with guests singing and dancing along to the music. DJ Omari immediately played a song my dad mentioned in his speech - something we had not planned, but were so happy to... Read More have happen. He was professional, well-spoken and looked fantastic in his suit. Leading up to the wedding, Clayton at Keros Entertainment, was wonderful to work with in coordinating songs and music selections. DJ Omari with Keros Entertainment got the party started, kept it going, and have us talking about how much fun we had dancing! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda H

DJ Omari & keros strings were amazing at our wedding!! The string quartet arrived early, set up and played beautifully! It MADE our ceremony! All the guests commented on how lovely the music was and I got to walk down the aisle to my favorite song, Canon in D! DJ Omari was... Read More perfect and the dancing was nonstop. Thank you so much for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Elizabeth B

We were thrilled with the Keros String Quartet! Incredibly knowledgeable, talented, & above all they were so professional. Clayton was very courteous and returned my calls and emails quickly. I would recommend them to anyone. I keep receiving such wonderful compliments about... Read More their performance, thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Molly M

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and wonderful. We had the Keros String Quartet & DJ Omari and couldn't have asked for a better experience. We had so much fun dancing at the reception, and the ceremony was so sweet and beautiful, we are so pleased with how... Read More everything went. Everyone was so well dressed too! You were so helpful with the preparation, showed up early, were courteous, professional, and so much fun. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Aly C

We had our wedding last weekend and Keros entertainment provided music for our ceremony and reception. We had the string quartet play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and DJ Omari DJ the rest of the reception. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were to work with.... Read More Omari played everyone's requests and the music choices were perfect for the different age groups dancing throughout the night. I worked with Clayton leading up until the big day. He helped me create a schedule of events for the reception and provided a lot of valuable input for song choices for the ceremony and reception. He was amazing to work with!! All our guests were commenting on how beautifully the string quartet played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Wedding planning can be stressful but this company really went above and beyond in helping me get things in order. And Clayton's professionalism is unmatched. I would HIGHLY recommend them. I couldn't be happier with how the day went!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Wendy K

The Keros String Trio provided ceremony & cocktail music for our wedding, and we could not have asked for a better experience. The timing, volume, look, etc. were all impeccable. Very talented and professional musicians. Their song options included a great mix of classical and... Read More recent modern music. Several of our guests told me after the ceremony that they loved the music, especially the pop songs. We definitely recommend Keros for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Emily T

The Keros String Quartet played for our ceremony and, although I couldn't hear most of it (being the bride), my guests said they were wonderful! They played the music exactly as I requested it and were truly professionals from the very beginning to the very end!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Marrissa W

Clayton & Omari were so easy to work with. Clayton made sure our music selections were appropriate and they had a great variety of songs to choose from. You can tell when you talk with him that he knows his stuff. We had strings play for our ceremony/cocktail hour (amazing!) and... Read More DJ Omari for our reception. Our reception was off the hook! DJ Omari was great, he nailed everything and kept people dancing all night long. My husband and I had a great wedding and have Keros to thank for a big portion of it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 abagail w

As I walked down the aisle, their performance of Hallelujah made the experience like a fairy tale. I had heard a string version of it on YouTube and asked if they could do that. Of course they could! It was truly memorable, and the romantic touch to have the Keros Strings at the... Read More ceremony. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Cindy L

We chose the Keros String Quartet because right away we got a good feeling from their website, reviews and talking with Clayton. Overall, the service was impeccable, all email and phone messages were returned promptly, which as anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows stress... Read More can mount quickly when trying to coordinate your vendors. Their performance was amazing, so many of our guests complimented on beautiful it was. I recommend them for any occasion, big or small.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Bethany T

Clayton from Keros Entertainment was very easy to work with, responsive, and very professional. On our wedding day the string quartet were on time and played everything exactly how we wanted. With his help and guidance assembling our songs for the ceremony & cocktail, &... Read More recpetion - it was beautiful. The reception with DJ Omari was also amazing. Again, their expertise organizing the details made everything so easy, I would happily recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia B

My husband and I love music, and we were very picky about finding a DJ for our wedding. We knew we didn't want someone who was going to be an overly obnoxious DJ...we just wanted someone who we could trust to play the music we requested, keep the rest of the songs appropriate so... Read More we didn't feel like we were at a club, and who wouldn't get in the way of us and our guests having a great time. And no forced DJ voices! From our first interactions with Clayton we knew we liked him just based on how responsive and professional he was but after talking to Omari, we had to book them. Omari made us feel comfortable and was extremely chill, his voice was excellent, and he was really receptive to what we wanted. As it got closer to our wedding, Clayton was on top of everything and we felt like we were in good hands. He was easy to talk to and helped steer us in the right direction, giving us his professional opinion without being pushy. On the day of, both Omari and Clayton were on time and dressed professionally. They coordinated with our other vendors flawlessly and communicated with us without being in the way or taking up too much of our time. They were perfect. They played to the crowd and selected songs based on our favorites. Our guests had such a great time and so did we. People were dancing all night and my husband and I never left the dance floor. When all of our guests were chanting for one more song at the end of the night (which they happily played), we knew we had definitely made the right choice! After the wedding, nearly everyone has mentioned how great the DJ was. My one complaint is that they played the wrong song for our recessional and for our entrance to the reception, which was odd because we had gone over everything before the wedding and all the other requested songs were played. If they hadn't been able to secure those songs for some reason, they should have said something to us so we at least knew. Other than that, which only we would notice, they were amazing! 100% recommend.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Olivia B

The Keros String Quartet and DJ Omari were absolutely amazing at our event. They came well prepared, well dressed, and truly added so much class to our event. The quartet played many contemporary songs that were a hit with our guests. Clayton was fabulous and helped coordinate... Read More several phone meetings leading up to the event, all the while reassuring a bride who was planning her wedding remotely. It was truly a pleasure to work with such talented professionals. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Abby A

Omari and the strings were wonderful. From the moment I spoke with Clayton on the phone, to the in person meeting, to the big day! He was so accommodating and understanding to all of our particulars for our wedding. My family and friends told me Omari made the wedding!!! A few... Read More even told me, it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and a lot of it was because of Omari and Clayton. These guys have worked with so many amazing people that it really shows in the moment. The strings were amazing and nailed the songs as we walked down the aisle, I tried as long as could to hold back tears. Omari really felt the crowd out during our reception, knew when to switch up the music, and took requests from guests with ease. I would tell anyone to have Omari at your wedding or event. I couldn't imagine having anyone better! Thanks Keros, you are the best!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Angie B

My wedding was so special, the Keros String Quartet performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour Omari was our dj for the night and he was so great. The quartet sounded amazing and Clayton was incredibly helpful with everything leading up to our wedding with anything that we... Read More had. Were not a huge dancing crowd but Omari had us all out there having a blast. I just wanted to say thank you to Keros for everything they did for all of us that night. You guys were amazing and I have nothing negative to say at all. Thankyou again for making it so specia!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ethan S

The Keros String Quartet was fantastic! Great to work with, very talented and will help you make decisions.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristin G

The Keros String Quartet & DJ Omari were outstanding for our wedding. We hired them a little under a year before our wedding and instantly once we talked with the Clayton that we wanted to work with them. You can clearly tell he knows what he is doing and they didn't dissapoint... Read More on our wedding day. They rocked it from start to finish. The musicians in the string quartet are so talented, I recievd so many compliments about them. Omari rocked the house later during our dinner and dancing. He didn't miss a best (pun intended). Hire these guys if you want your wedding to be awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lindsay O

We can't thank Clayton enough for providing the ceremony music at our Newport, RI wedding a few weeks ago. Clayton was wonderful to work with and was so helpful in choosing the music selections. We had a phone conversation to discuss our vision and he was very dedicate to... Read More hearing our ideas and what we had envisioned. We had a string trio perform - they were amazing! So many guests commented on how beautiful they sounded. I would absolutely recommend Keros and Clayton specifically - easy to work with, dependable, and reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

I highly recommend working with Clayton and Omari. Clayton and his string quartet played during the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding. Their performance of both classical and contemporary pieces was outstanding. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the... Read More string quartet and how great they sounded. Clayton was very professional, always responsive, and friendly throughout the whole process. His extensive experience in event planning and performances was also demonstrated by his ability to make some last minute changes effortlessly. We had absolutely no stress working with Clayton. We could rely on his guidance and expertise. Omari was the DJ for our reception. We met him at our best friend’s wedding last summer and knew we wanted to have him as the DJ for our wedding since he had everyone on the dance floor the whole evening. He did not disappoint! We had a great evening dancing and loved that he was able to get many guests from all different generations out on the dance floor. He is very talented, professional, responsive, friendly, and was there to help us through the planning process.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I hired the Keros String Quartet to perform for my wedding this past weekend and they were fantastic! Clayton was so easy to work with and the group played beautifully. I received so many wonderful compliments from my guests afterwards about how gorgeous they played. The moment... Read More I walked down the isle, I could hear them playing and it was everything I wanted it to be. These are talented musicians and great to work with, I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful time at our wedding. We hired DJ Omari as well as the String Quartet and each part was supurb. Clayton helped us organized the entire thing and was even able to write the music of a song for the strings that... Read More didn't even exist. Omari was also wonderful, well spoken and well dressed and kept the dance floor going the entire time and didn't miss a beat during the transitions. If you want a talented group of people that knows what they are doing then hire Keros Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Elizabeth O

Keros did a great job at our wedding! Clayton was our contact and did all of the coordinating. He was able to work within our budget (we ended up having a string trio rather than a quartet at the ceremony for this reason) and he provided some great suggestions along the way for... Read More us. When I had a question he called me promptly to answer it. The string trio and the DJ / emcee were very professional and sounded great!