Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Northeast Ohio (216) 225-4668

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nico G

Kevin did a phenomenal job. His quality of work and professionalism is second to none. Your wedding is a one in a lifetime event and Kevin and his associate Isaac captured it beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay L

We cannot say enough amazing things about Kevin!!! He did our engagement photos and him and his second photographer, Faith, did our wedding day photos. He is 100% professional, yet laid back and personable. It was so easy spending the day with him because he makes you feel... Read More comfortable. His work speaks for itself - absolutely stunning. We cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Megan W

We can't say enough great things about Kevin. He was very easy to work with and extremely responsive. Not only would I highly recommend getting a videographer if you are able but I would highly recommend it be Kevin. The quality of his work and professionalism is top notch.... Read More We added the 5 minute highlight video to our package and it's nice to have something that we can watch and share with those that were not able to be there and even those that were. We've probably watched it everyday since the wedding 4 weeks ago! Thanks Kevin for the great work!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jennifer W

Kevin was exactly what we hoped for, needed and wanted in a wedding photographer. We had so much fun with him and his assistant Sarah all day. They both made us feel so comfortable and at ease - it really made all of the posed pictures a wonderful experience. Kevin (and Sarah... Read More too) had a great eye for details and were quick (essential, since we had a toddler in the wedding) and professional. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Kevin.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie W

My husband and I used Kevin as a videographer for our wedding. We happened to get in touch with him by chance through a sibling's wedding videographer, and we are so happy we found him! We continued to contemplate whether a videographer was necessary for our wedding, and Kevin's... Read More package was so affordable that we couldn't pass it up. Kevin made the planning process easy. Not once did I feel overwhelmed, but rather I felt confident in Kevin and his organization. He is very flexible, and is rather laid back, which I thoroughly enjoyed, especially during the stressful months of wedding planning. We got married on a surprisingly VERY cold and rainy day in September, and Kevin continued to embrace the weather, and ensured me that the footage would be great. He did not disappoint! Our highlight video captured the most important pieces of the day, and I recently received our full footage video. We are so happy to have something that allows us to continue to relive the best day of our lives! Not only is the footage perfect, but Kevin has a fast turn around, and we had very little wait time. Thank you Kevin for so perfectly capturing our day on film! We are very appreciative of your handwork and passion for what you do!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Tara B

My husband and I would rate Kevin 10 out of 10 stars if we could. Our wedding took place in Ohio, where I am from, but we currently live in Tallahassee. Even though we never had the chance to meet face-to-face until the actual wedding day, Kevin was the ultimate professional and... Read More choosing him to capture our wedding day was an easy decision knowing how important the photographer is on such an important day. He is very organized and lays all of the details out for you well in advance so you know exactly what you're getting and what to expect. Kevin and his assistant photographer, Faith, were so fun to be around and blended in seamlessly throughout the day. I'm not a huge fan of posing for pictures, but he was quick and creative, making sure we got the best light and even had extra time before the ceremony for pictures of just my husband and I, which turned out to be some of my favorite ones of the entire day. We received well over 2,000 photos and there was honestly not a single bad picture of us or our bridal party. Our main goal for our wedding was for everyone to have fun and all of the reception photos truly captured the amazing time that we all had. I cannot recommend Kevin Chuey Photography enough. His professionalism, creativity, and talent is beyond compare.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Meredith C

Kevin was an amazing photographer! I had a huge list of shots that I wanted taken throughout the day (thinking I was being too particular) but Kevin said he would get all of those shots for me, and HE DID! I was blown away with his pictures, they are incredible. I would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone who's getting married. He was fun and professional to work with and does amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Priyal S

Kevin is an amazing photographer!!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer to shoot our wedding and engagement photos. I met Kevin through my sister since she used him for her wedding and my family could not be happier with how our photos turned out.... Read More Kevin is very accommodating and so easy to work with. We had an outdoor wedding and an indian wedding on top of that and Kevin did a great job of capturing all of the important moments with his photography style. He worked really well with all of the family members as well. What more could you ask for? I have highly been recommending Kevin and will continue to do so to all of our family and friends. Thanks so much Kevin for being a part of our special weekend:))

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Priyal S

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Mary H

We just had Kevin photograph our wedding this past June. His work was absolutely amazing. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating. His calm and relaxed personality helped everyone enjoy taking pictures. Not only did he capture some amazing staged pictures but he... Read More also captured the best candid pictures. I would absolutely use him again for professional pictures....you won't go wrong with using him to photograph your wedding!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Darian S

My husband and I searched for a while and really did our research on photographers for our wedding. When we met with Kevin for the first time we just knew that we wanted to use him. His pictures were gorgeous, we loved his photography style and he had a great personality. His... Read More prices are very reasonable and he makes communication easy. We had fun the whole day taking photos and absolutely love the way everything came out. We had already knew who we wanted for a videographer from a cousins wedding and it happened that they knew each other and worked very well together the whole day. I would recommend Kevin to anyone. He really knows how to capture the love in the day rather than just snapping picks of events.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Brandi M

I just had the pleasure of working with Kevin for my June '14 wedding. The quality and ease of service was tremendous. Kevin is very easy to get in touch with and makes sure he knows all the details of the day to ensure he captures the best moments. His pictures are AMAZING!!... Read More My husband and I both feel like we got such a great value for the services/pictures provided by Kevin Chuey photography. I highly recommend Kevin Chuey photography.

Best photographer in NE Ohio!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Caitlin F

The photographs were the most important part of my day and I searched for the perfect photographer for a long time before I decided on Kevin. We are so happy we chose him to be our photographer. He drove a long distance to capture our day. He was so kind and patient (which is... Read More truly something to be said about photographers). And he got our photos back within the week of our wedding! How is that possible? So amazing. I can't recommend him enough. Book him now!!

Awesome Cleveland Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Caity W

My (now) husband and I used Kevin Chuey for our wedding on May 17, 2014. We did not originally plan to have a pro photographer for our wedding but boy are we glad we went with Kevin!!! He put us right at ease at our first meeting. On our wedding day, Kevin captured images from... Read More the bride getting ready in the morning all the way through the grand exit at the end of the reception. He was calm and confident, blended into the crowd but also provided direction when we needed it. To top it off, we got all of our photos in less than a WEEK after our wedding! I have friends who have waited up to 6 months to get their photos back! We can't stop looking at our photos and especially the little details that Kevin was able to capture that we didn't even see that day! As a bride, I could not be more pleased that we used Kevin Chuey Photography. Highly recommend for any Cleveland brides looking for a photographer with strengths in capturing your day in a very natural, photojournalistic way.

Destination Oklahoma!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014

Kevin Chuey Photography did an absolutely wonderful job. We selected him because of his photojournalistic ability and we were not disappointed - I cannot imagine the whole experience going any better. Kevin was nothing but professional and responsive from our first contact with... Read More him. With less than 2 months before our wedding, we reached out to Kevin to see if he’d be willing to fly to Oklahoma to be our photographer. He responded immediately and within a week we had a contract to review. He responded to all of our wishes and desires with sincere thoughtfulness. Our wedding was very small, was located at our family’s lake house, and it came together at pretty much the last minute. But Kevin was very flexible with his schedule and adapted to our needs throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding he arrived right on time. He quickly introduced himself to everyone and then got right to work. Although it was a very intimate setting, Kevin blended right in. As family members were busy decorating, preparing dinner, or getting ready, Kevin moved seamlessly throughout the house to capture beautiful moments from the day. For the ceremony, and the reception that followed, Kevin worked with the picturesque surroundings to capture many breathtaking images. The best compliment I can offer is that when we look at the pictures, they immediately take us back to the magic of that special day. After the wedding, Kevin’s impeccable service continued. Within only a couple weeks he provided us our own flash drive with hundreds of high resolution color and b/w photos that are absolutely stunning. And he has provided us with an open offer to help supply high quality prints as well as full albums with any of the pictures we like. From beginning to end, it has been nothing but a positive and rewarding experience to work with Kevin Chuey Photography. I will suggest his services to all of my family, friends, and co-workers. We truly appreciate what he has done for us.

Amazing wedding photos by Kevin Chuey!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013

I usually never do reviews, but Kevin was just too good not too! Kevin was more than amazing to work with! He was a pleasure, took time to talk with my family and get perfect shots of the night. Everyone at the wedding commented how wonderful he was throughout the night,... Read More getting several shots of everything important to us. I think I have the best wedding pictures and I owe it to Kevin!

We Highly Recommend Kevin Chuey Photography - The Sutherlands

Reviewed on 10/17/2013

Kevin Chuey is a very professional and skilled photographer. He began by having us fill out a basic wedding day itinerary which helped us co-ordinate with him the times, places and people of each photograph. This made the whole process smooth. On our wedding day Kevin suggested... Read More several excellent poses and settings for us, and he took many unique shots of our guests, venue and decorations. We are completely thrilled with the results! Please view our photos on his website, www.kevinchuey.com. His processing time was sooner than promised and his prices very reasonable. We are totally satisfied with our pictures. Thanks, Kevin!

Gorgeous pictures!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013

Kevin did a wonderful job capturing the atmosphere of the day! Our pictures were gorgeous and he made sure to make us feel comfortable. He was able to get formal photos as well as candids and details from the reception. All his photos were very professional and just what we... Read More asked for! I highly recommend Kevin Chuey Photography!