Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination

Serving OC, LA, SD, and Destinations, CA (714) 257-9535

Stylish, Elegant Custom Wedding and Event Planning

Kevin Covey Weddings & Event Coordination Specializes in Creating Elegant Custom Weddings, Destination Weddings, and Luxury Special Events. Kevin Covey is a professional and experienced wedding planner that plans and coordinates one of a kind weddings and events of any style no matter how intimate or grand. With a creative vision, impeccable taste and wonderful organizational skills Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination gives all couples a once in a lifetime celebration!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

101 W. Central Avenue #B PMB 115, Brea, CA Serving OC, LA, SD, and Destinations, CA (714) 257-9535 (714) 257-9535

Reviewed on 3/17/2017

Kevin and his team were extremely organized and made the day so special for my husband and I! We couldn't have had such an amazing day without Kevin! He took care of every detail leading up to the wedding and the day of!

2017-03-17T11:36:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 christina f

Kevin planned our wedding and it was nothing short of a fairytale. Being a bride that had no idea what I wanted but knew what I didn't like...Kevin totally got me. Planned my husband and I the wedding of our dreams. We literally didn't have to do a thing. We just showed up and... Read More attended the best party of our lives. Thank you Kevin. Everything was perfect

2017-03-17T11:50:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kevin & Beth for almost a year, as I started planning my daughter's wedding & I honestly could not have done this wedding without them. Kevin is the most organized person, I really enjoyed working with him, he is such a great sounding board &... Read More provides you with the best options and advice. On my daughters wedding day I did not have to worry about the details for the wedding & the reception, I could focus on my daughter & be there for her. Kevin & his team went above & beyond, they took care of all the details and everything was spectacular!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Monica C

I am so grateful that I found Kevin! Originally, I was going to plan my wedding by myself. I had selected a venue but soon became so overwhelmed with all of the details. Kevin took the burden off my shoulders. He did an incredible job! Everything went perfect and as... Read More planned! A couple years later I had him plan my husbands 40th birthday party. Kevin and his assistant Beth are a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Kevin for any event!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Christin K

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing it was working with Kevin and Beth. They made all my wedding day dreams and visions come to life and I had incredibly high standards. They kept me on target with deadlines and the actually day could not had run any smoother. I know... Read More that picking Kevin was one of the best decisions I could had made regarding our wedding and I could never thank them enough...

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Denise H

Kevin and his team were so easy to work with and did a great job helping us realize our vision for the perfect wedding and reception. I especially appreciated Kevin keeping us on track during planning, as we had an aggressive timeline.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Francie F

We have only great things to say about Kevin Covey and his team. We had less than 6 months to plan a wedding, and also were in the midst of house remodeling. There was no time to plan a wedding. So it was from the grace of God to have found Kevin. He guided us through the... Read More process, and helped us find truly talented and professional vendors: photographer, videographer, flowers, DJ, guitarist, linen rental, you name it. You don’t realize how many vendors are involved until things get going. Kevin is extremely well organized, his communication was topnotch and he was right on with his recommendations when we were unsure of whom to select as vendors. He worked into the wee hours to keep us up to date. The end result of all this? Family and friends were in awe of our wedding, and asked how we did it, pulling off such a well-orchestrated event. Simple - I said, just hire Kevin. He genuinely worked with our personal taste to ensure we were happy and that the event would come off without a hitch. My family thought it was a majestic sight. My husband and I were speechless of how everything came together, liked a perfect symphony! We were able to kick back and enjoy our special day, and now have great memories to cherish. My husband would say: “Yep, the wedding is expensive, but Kevin was by far worth every penny.” He created such a beautiful masterpiece for us to be proud of for years to come. We recommend Kevin without hesitation.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Francie F

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Rob R

Your wedding day should be one off the best days of your life. If you want to have an incredible event and not have to worry about ANYTHING, please call Kevin Covey. He and his team will put your mind at ease. He is so talented and creative and totally takes great pride in... Read More his work. My husband and I were married in Dana Point overlooking the ocean and there was not one thing I would have changed. Kevin is a professional who enjoys his work and will make you and your spouse along with the entire wedding party, feel like family. I would not even waste your time with any other event planners. Kevin Covey is the real deal and I highly recommend him for your special day. The memories will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Stacy M

In my opinion everyone should have a wedding coordinator/planner when they get married and Kevin Covey is the one to call. Kevin and his staff go above and beyond for you and make your special day feel truly unique, flawless, fabulous and Unforgettable. Kevin will listen to... Read More your requests and it will all come true....it will even be better than you had desired. When we got married I didn't lift a finger or have to do anything alone-Kevin and his staff were there every step of the way. One of things I love best about Kevin is that he knows the wedding industry, he knows what is in and out and he knows the so many vendors. You just can't go wrong. If I could I would get married again just to have another Kevin Covey romantic and incredible wedding.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Mary L

Both our daughter's spectacular black-tie wedding and her beautiful baby shower were organized by Kevin and his dedicated staff. We were absolutely thrilled with the amazing results! You will never find a more upfront and personal coordinator to meet your every wish and need.... Read More We highly recommend Kevin Covey for your next important event!!!

2017-03-17T13:03:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you it was our pleasure!

Kevin Covey

Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination opened in 1999, offering a creative approach to wedding and event planning. With his master organizational skills, Kevin is a planner who listens to his clients and helps them visualize their ideal wedding. Kevin is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants Orange County and Wedding Industry Professionals Association. Kevin’s weddings have been showcased in television shows such as "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?", "Wedding Altered", "Married Away", "Platinum Weddings", "A Wedding Story", and "The Big Idea with Donnie Deutch".