CREATIVE, FINE ART, LUXURY WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALISM

Passion, Creative, Modern, Timeless...These are the best ways to describe my work, my attitude, and desire to produce quality work & service.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Los Angeles, CA LA | OC | SD | Nationwide (818) 300-1476
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Kieran L

My partner and I had interviewed several photographers prior to meeting Kevin. The other photographers would often bring a book of their "best shots." While the shots were often amazing, it only highlights that they have the ability to take some great photos without giving the... Read More customer an idea as to what the other photos would look like. Kevin was so different from other photographers; he brought with him books of entire weddings he shot. As we flipped through them we were amazed- every photo really is high quality and spectacular! Kevin also has a very excitable yet humble personality that told us he would be an absolute joy to work with. When we did our engagement shoot with him, he spent time with us prior to shooting to teach us helpful poses to take a lot of the guess work out of the shoot. It enabled our shoot to go smoothly as he would call out a pose, and we would immediately know what he wanted from us! He is very vocal during shoots- giving description to his vision, and positive reinforcement. He has the ability to make you feel very confident and beautiful. Our engagement photos were the best photos we have of us as a couple, until Kevin shot our wedding. We recently got married in July 2016, and are beyond thrilled with the photos we have gotten so far in our sneak peak. Kevin showed up with his team on the day of the wedding and immediately got to work! They all worked together so well under Kevin's direction, so that it was an easy and stress-free process. Even when we were constrained by time, Kevin was easily able to work with the pressure to help us capture beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. I would absolutely recommend Kevin to anyone! He is an amazing photographer, and has demonstrated the utmost professionalism and high quality product in working with us. Thank you Kevin!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Kevin and his team to photograph our wedding. Choosing Kevin Dinh Photography will be one of the best decisions you could make. From the beginning, Kevin had great communication with us; replying to our questions/concerns in a... Read More professional manner and with a quick turnaround time. He is transparent with everything he does so we were always on the same page throughout the entire process. Kevin’s work ethics and his passion for photography speak for themselves through his photos. He has his vision and ideas of how to capture angles, lighting, moments, but he also is very open to his clients’ ideas and what they envision their day to be or what specific moments should be captured. For our engagement session, Kevin was really patient working with us on our locations and giving us feedback on how we could make the most of our session. From the e-session, it was clear that Kevin’s work is quality over quantity. Although we took many shots of the same pose, the proofs showed that Kevin wanted everything to be perfect in that shot – from the lighting, composition, angle, everything. By the end of the e-session, we almost forgot that we were doing a professional shoot because we had become comfortable around Kevin and his cameras. Fast forward to our wedding day, my husband and I were concerned that Kevin and his team would not be able to capture everything that we hoped to have. But Kevin’s team did not disappoint. They did a fantastic job keeping up with the day, capturing both candid and professional shots. Kevin’s team was prompt and was ready to go at each location provided to them. Kevin’s second shooter, Brandon was really fun to work with as well. The two of them make a really great team as Brandon lightens the mood around people while Kevin focuses more on the details and the creativity behind the team. I also want to point out that Kevin was feeling under the weather that day but he was a fighter, pushing through shooting outside with the wind and stayed for the entire day without complaining. That shows great dedication and customer service to your clients. Regarding the end products of Kevin’s services, they are PHENOMENAL! Kevin is consistently upgrading his products to provide the highest quality to his clients. When designing our wedding album, Kevin contacted us (after we had finalized the selection) saying that he overlooked the amount of pages and that he doesn’t cheat his clients. Honesty goes a long way and so does being patient to view the photos. It’s often difficult to remember that Kevin has a lot of clients, so keep that in mind as you are eagerly waiting to see the proofs of your session. Our photos from both our e-session and wedding day came out beautifully and portrayed exactly the people my husband and I are. Lastly, one of the things that we really appreciate about Kevin is that he goes beyond his job as a photographer. He is sentimental and truly cares for his clients. He continues to maintain great communication with us after the wedding which shows that it is not all about business but about creating a relationship, a friendship. In addition to what we contracted with him, my husband and I received a few additional surprises from him that we cannot thank you him enough for. Bottom line: Kevin is awesome. His service is professional. His products are amazing. His prices are justifiable based on his work. Everything about him is just absolutely wonderful!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Tran T

First of all, out of all the vendors we dealt with for our wedding, Kevin was one of the best we ever worked with. He was professional, dedicated, passionate, and has a really great eye for photography and design. From day one, he always communicated with us. He is also... Read More punctual. From the engagement photo shoot and recommended us really nice places to shoot. Even after the wedding, reminding us to choose our photos to have them be ready for the Christmas season. He read our minds before we even knew it, that it would be nice to have it before Christmas. We were so happy how our photo album came out. It was so nice and unique like no other. His albums is one of a kind and you can tell Kevin only wants the best for his clients. Kevin works hard and is a perfectionist in his work, it shows with the amazing photos taken and products received. Honestly, photography was suppose to be one of our first few vendors to book, but we were kind of picky and couldn't settle for less. We got lucky from our makeup artist, Gordon B., that referred us to Kevin Dinh Photography. We were amazed at how his photos was so sharp, clear, and vibrant. What was also amazing was how he was able to capture motion without any blurness. That closed the door for us to book Kevin Dinh Photography and not look back. The only thing we would do differently on the decisions we made, is choosing the best & highest package Kevin offered because after the results, we realized it would be worth every penny. Kevin Dinh Photography was amazing to work with and we would recommend him to everyone. You will be happy with the results.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Robert T

My wife and I hired Kevin Dinh for our wedding in May of 2017. After a few introductory emails, we met Kevin at his residence. Kevin proceeded to tell us all about his photography work, and show us examples of his portfolio and other end products. During that initial... Read More consultation, we selected his Gold Collection as we especially liked the made in Italy album that he showed us. Next step was to do an engagement shoot. We had already done some engagement photos with a friend of ours for the save the date’s, however Kevin urged us to do the engagement shoot included in the Gold Collection as to practice shooting with him. Kevin recommended a lovely park in Malibu, and my wife and I immediately enjoyed our experience with Kevin. It’s fun watching Kevin work, looking for particular lighting and finding the perfect shot. Kevin also went over his time allotment with us to take us down to the beach to take some terrific photos during sunset. The engagement photos came out great! On the wedding day Kevin and his assistant arrived on time to meet my wife at the guest room on site. When I arrived, his associate came to my room to take shots with my groomsmen and I. Both were extremely professional, took all the shots we needed, and I even got help with my bowtie from Kevin’s associate. During the ceremony Kevin got all the right shots without being too close or distracting, which is excellent. After the ceremony, Kevin was patient as we tried to organize all of the scheduled family photos and made sure we got the right ones. Throughout the reception we were happy with all the photos we got, and at the very end Kevin and his team were readily available to take a bunch of photos with guests that wanted one with us. We received proofs while on our honeymoon, which were awesome to see. We got all the photos within his estimated timeframe, and we got all our beauty edits back within his stated timeframe. While piecing together the photo album, we revised our layout on 5 occasions and Kevin was extremely patient in accommodating all of our small requests. At the end, Kevin was more than happy to stay on the phone with me as we finalized a couple last edits to the album. All in all, my wife and I are thrilled we made the investment in Kevin. His work is terrific, we are thrilled with our photos, signing board, and can’t wait for our album. He’s also fun to work with! Thank you Kevin!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Elizabeth S

Shame on me for taking this long to write a review! Kevin Dinh and his team captured our Big Bear wedding last year, and he was INCREDIBLE. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, Kevin always made us feel relaxed and confident. At first we were nervous about “posing” in... Read More front of a camera, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! It was an experience that brought my husband and I even closer together, and now we have the lovely photos to capture those emotions. Kevin was over-the-top thoughtful and professional throughout the entire process, and his portfolio speaks for itself – this artist has some serious talent. Our wedding album is stunning, and I really appreciated his patience with me while I took my time to select photos (I changed my mind a few times. Haha). Overall, Kevin is just a wonderful person. I would absolutely recommend Kevin Dinh and his team to capture any special occasion. He will make you look and feel like a superstar, and he is such a pleasure to work with. I can’t thank you enough Kevin, you are the best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Larissa G

My husband and I were blessed to have Kevin and his team document our wedding this past July. Our whole experience with Kevin and his assistants were wonderful. They were so friendly and helpful, took many beautiful and effortless posed and candid shots, and were so flexible and... Read More prepared in dealing with the natural "hiccups" of our day. Our officiant went over the ceremony length by 30 minutes and pushed our entire timeline back, only leaving (I'm not kidding) merely 30 minutes for bridal party shots and bride and groom individual photos. Kevin and his team accepted this challenge with grace and delivered the most gorgeous wedding photos for us. Even though we were in a time crunch, our photos don't reflect it at all, and our family and friends gush at how lovely they are. We will cherish these photos forever! Thank you so much, Kevin.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kimberly K

Kevin and his team have been a pleasure to work with, and their work is simply magic! Kevin is very professional and customer-oriented, and has managed to impress us every time with amazing high-quality and artistic photographs. His approach to wedding photography, composition... Read More style, and ability to capture the couple's personality are some of the many reasons why we chose him. We were always excited (and positively surprised) at how he has been able to give us a preview of our photos within days of shooting, and deliver finished studio quality albums much sooner than promised. This is quite the feat, considering all the action going on during the super busy wedding season! Cliche as it sounds, the wedding day does indeed go by very fast, and photographs are what you'll have to remember and re-live your magical day. Shopping for a wedding photographer is definitely important, but do move fast if you like what you see browsing through Kevin's portfolio. We had another couple beat us in booking Kevin for our wedding date (we called first to inquire, but they were able to drive out there the same night and book him before we called back the next morning). Luckily, an associate package was still available. This still worked out well for us; we got a nice discount, and got to have Kevin for the engagement photoshoot and wedding post-production. The associates were well-versed and very experienced in wedding photography, and we truly enjoyed working with them during the wedding day. Communication with Kevin, as well as his team, have always been fun and easy. They are very responsive to questions throughout the process, and always have great advice when we need input and direction. The team has been very thorough in helping us plan the best course of action during wedding day, and how to maximize our time getting the best photos possible without sacrificing the experience of celebrating with our guests. They gave us a nice crash course on how to look best in front of the camera during the engagement session, and continued to give us input during the wedding to make sure we look our best. They were really good about being stealthy and out of the way as they captured candid moments of our wedding when we were interacting with guests, and not posing for the camera. They came with a solid game plan to cover everything from details, family photos,toasts, and ceremony highlights. Yet, they still found time to capture unexpected moments, or entertain extra requests for pictures with guests that come up throughout the day. Overall, this is one fantastic wedding photographer, and comes highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Liz C

IMPECCABLE & OUTSTANDING WORK & SERVICE! If we could give Kevin Dinh Photography 10 stars, we would. Kevin and his team met and exceeded our expectations in every way. Our first initial impression was WOW when he replied to our inquiry email at 12am in the morning. Kevin was... Read More always quick in responding to our emails. We don't contact him on the weekends because we know that he's super busy with weddings. We were blown away when we found his website from searching for a wedding photographer in Los Angeles. My heart was racing when I was looking through his portfolio. We knew Kevin was the one, and immediately contacted him. We were excited like we just won a jackpot when he told us that our date is available. We looked through many websites, and we could see the care and passion that go into his works. For the quality of his work and service, we believe that his price is fair. I always believe that "you get what you pay for!" Do not cheap out on photography. My sister learned the hard-way, and she wished that she would know about him when she was getting married. His team was punctual. They showed up early and were ready to work. We didn't have to direct or tell his team what needed to be done. We just focused on enjoying our day, and Kevin & team just did the rest. They were the best vendor of at our wedding. Our families and friends kept complimented how professional they were. I was literally crying when we looked through our wedding photos. They managed to capture moments perfectly. We love every single photo. Thank you so much Kevin! We highly recommend Kevin Dinh Photography to anyone who is looking for the best wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Saira H

Kevin is one of the most talented, professional, and charming people we know. We are blessed to have been able to secure him for both our engagement and our wedding photos. Kevin is so comfortable and pleasant to work with and we can’t say enough about the quality of his... Read More photographs. He made my husband and I look and feel like the two most beautiful people and we will cherish the memories he captured for life. Kevin and his staff were always on time and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our special wedding moments were captured. During our engagement session, Kevin arrived early and stayed 2 hours later than necessary to capture the locations we wanted during the day, sunset, and night. On our wedding day, he even offered to drive us to multiple locations after our wedding to ensure we were truly satisfied with our photos and future wedding album results. He worked well with all our vendors and made sure to capture every moment from our big day. His immediate reactions after capturing great photos is the best, most reassuring feeling! We highly recommend Kevin for all your photography needs as we know that we will be reaching out to Kevin for all our future photography needs. His schedule books up months (now years) in advance, so reach out to him quickly! Thank you Kevin!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Tam N

We interviewed multiple photographers and decided to go with Kevin Dinh because of his crisp and clean style on photos. All I can say is WOW! From the moment we spoke, he catered to our needs and gave us great suggestions on how to style ourselves for our photo shoots. His... Read More pictures for our engagement turned out spectacular and our wedding photos were more than we can ask for. Just when we thought what else could he do to make our day even more memorable? Our wedding photo album arrived. It was so gorgeous and we were awing over the pictures. His style is unique and he takes care of you from beginning to end so that you will never forget your special day. We will definitely recommend Kevin!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anosha N

My husband and I fell in love with Kevin's photography style and his way of capturing the perfect moments while making you look/feel like a million bucks! We had our engagement shoot about 4 months prior to our wedding, I was nervous considering I had never had a professional... Read More shoot before but Kevin does his best to make you feel so comfortable. We had so much fun shooting with Kevin and his team at our wedding. I'm so happy they were able to keep up with our loud bridal party and our crazy families, while handling everything professionally. They even let loose with us on the dance floor. Our pictures look elegant, classy and timeless and will surely be enjoyed for decades to come, just what I had envisioned. His attention to detail is astonishing and his work is incredibly meticulous. He takes his time capturing the perfect moments and it shows how much pride he puts into his work! I think everyone can agree that finding the perfect wedding photographer that fits the style that you're looking for and can envision what you want to portray from your day can be a long process but look no further! As I was researching photographers in LA, I kept going back to Kevin's beautiful images. Our take-away to all upcoming brides and grooms; photographs are one of the few lasting, tangible memories from your big day so don't go cheap and do yourself a favor and splurge, you won't regret booking Kevin and his team at all! His prices truly reflects the quality of his work.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jeffrey C

When my wife and I were shopping for photographers, we heard from some people that Kevin was very cocky and that it turned them off. However, his work and portfolio was so good that we had to meet with him in person, and we are so glad that we did!! What I took away from that... Read More meeting was not that he was cocky but that was supremely confident in his abilities. That is EXACTLY what you want in a photographer who will be capturing the most precious moments of your life. What drew us to Kevin was his mastery of lighting. All of his photos are very clear, vibrant, and lively even before any editing takes place. We were blown away by how beautiful his photos were. He knows how to put you in the best position, with the best background, with the best lighting in order to create the perfect photo. He also offers very competitive and attractive packages to choose from. After doing our research, we felt that his packages offered the most value. Kevin takes his craft very seriously and cares for all of his clients. He had a family emergency 2 days before our wedding and everyone would have understood if he had to cancel to tend to his family. However, he still showed up early and did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. He and his assistants were very professional throughout the day and were very easy to work with. So much so that we didn't even know he had a family emergency until the very end of the night when he was about to leave for the hospital. He is very responsive and will update you every step of the way. He stays on top of his work and doesn't need you to constantly push him to complete his job. Overall, he provides amazing work and quality and is the best person to capture any of life's precious moments.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Meagan R

A true magician! Words cannot describe how astounded and grateful we are. Kevin & his team are AMAZING from the beginning to end. We would hire KEVIN DINH PHOTOGRAPHY without hesitation. We wasted so much time in the beginning going through all the photographers referred to us... Read More from our friends. But by chance, we found Kevin on our own, and we were blew away by the quality of his work. We booked Kevin on the same day we met him because we didn't want to take a chance of someone else booking him. Kevin is responsive and professional. On the day, he and his team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very unobtrusive and friendly. Our entire bridal party loves his team. He captured our day flawlessly. His artistic vision was incredible. His team captured our day with both candid and editorial approach. He & team captured the most amazing moments that we will forever treasured. The editorial photos look like they belong to a bridal magazine. Even the makeup artist and wedding planner have been raving about the photos. The photos came out better than what we envisioned. Talking about post production, he is a truly magician when it comes to retouching. *wink* Thank you!!! We are grateful for him and his team. They are worth every penny. Book him if he's available. We LOVE you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tram V

When we were searching for a wedding photographer in Los Angeles to capture our special day, we wanted someone whose work is photojournalistic, creative, and modern. Kevin was the perfect fit. As with many others, we immediately felt in love with his work when we came across... Read More his facebook page and website. I may not know a lot about photography, but I do know what good photography is when I see it. We looked through many wedding photographers in Los Angeles and Orange County, and by far Kevin's work stood out from the rest. His photos are sharp, lively, and so creative. The engagement photo session that he did for us was incredibly delightful. Kevin made it relaxing, casual, and fun. We are from Colorado, and we don't know much about California. He knows all the beautiful places in Southern California to take engagement photos. We did the prewedding session with him, and love all the photos that he produced. On wedding day, Kevin & team was very professional and punctual. He captured amazing, heartfelt photos that we will treasure forever. He also delivered the photos in timely manner. He is one of the best wedding photographers in Los Angeles. Read the reviews and check out Kevin's work,  and be the judge. But don't take too long, his dates get snapped up quickly.  My friend wanted to book him 8 months out and he wasn't even available on her date. We love you and we wish you success on your business. We highly recommend Kevin Dinh Photography to any couples who are looking for professional and excellent quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ronald F

My wife and I were shopping around for decent photographers to take our engagement and wedding photos about a year ago. We met a several potential photographers, but once we met Kevin and saw his portfolio, we both automatically agreed that he had to be our photographer. We... Read More were amazed the with not only the quality of his shots but also the way he set and arranged his photographs in the each of the albums he had us look through. During our engagement shoot, I found out about his background in graphic design, which definitely shows in the way he shoots and arranges his pictures. One thing I really like about Kevin's work is that he uses as much natural lighting as he can, which makes all the difference in the the world when it comes to photographs, in my opinion. He also utilizes the environment/setting in unique but natural ways too. He can basically turn a mundane setting into a work of art because he has an eye for what works and what doesn't. He is also very easy to work with because he knows how to direct to get the shots that work. He responds back to email and/or texts rather briskly, and communicates any issues regarding scheduling. Price wise, I believe he is fair. I've met other photographers who charge a little more than he does but offer less in regards to packages and overall quality of work. You get what pay for with Kevin, and what you get is just quality all around. Our photos, especially the wedding photos, look better than I could've imagine, and he managed to capture what I cannot describe in words about our wedding day. We have no regrets at all in choosing Kevin as our photographer; You won't either.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim N

Words couldn't describe how grateful we are that Kevin was our wedding photographer. He and his team (Brendan and Nam) were wonderful. We're not very comfortable being in front of the camera, but Kevin and his team were patient and put us at ease. The quality of Kevin's work is... Read More out of this world. He captured our day perfectly. We highly recommend Kevin!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brian N

Where do we begin? Kevin and his team are professional, helpful, kind, and creative people. Calling him exceptional would be an understatement. From the day we signed the contract to the engagement photo shoot to the day of the wedding, Kevin has been there guiding us on what... Read More makes a beautiful and memorable picture - one that will last for the ages. Kevin is on top of everything. For our engagement shoot, he provided us with a myriad of locations, suggesting what outfits to wear to stand out in a particulate environment. We settled on Soka University and had a 4-hour shoot in the middle of February. Kevin was super easy to work with, gave us direction on how to adjust our body to make the pictures look natural and candid. The results were stunning and we loved the engagement album. Did I mention Kevin was on top of everything? About a week or so prior to our wedding, he sent us a small online survey of items that we wanted him to focus on. We listed out the details of the wedding and the specific moments we wanted him to capture. When the day came, his team showed up on time and ready to go. They spent the entire day with us, nearly 12 hours of photography. They gave us our space but also managed to give us some direction throughout the day when they thought there was a good opportunity for a nice picture. From the ceremony to the reception, Kevin and his team captured every beautiful moment of that wonderful. And the wedding album? Fine Italian leather in a decorative wooden case. You've got to see it to truly admire just how good it looks. The quality of Kevin's work is unmatched. If you are looking for a top-shelf wedding photographer, one who listens and caters to your specific needs and wants, and above all else, is just a nice human being, go with Kevin. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ruzanne G

Kevin is over the top amazing!! I noticed his photography skills when I attended a friend's wedding. I knew right away I wanted him to be my photographer for my wedding. I met with him several months in advance and connected with him right away. He was very organized,... Read More imaginative, attentive and punctual. He has a creative style and We scheduled him right away for our wedding. The quality that I admired the most was his ability to work with life's surprises. I found out I was pregnant!! I was stressing out with all the wedding details and all the plans and costs. With Kevin's very busy schedule and with back to back photo sessions, he was very accommodating. He made all the wedding planning less stressful. He is great at what he does and I am truly grateful for him!! His work is top notch excellent. Thank you Kevin!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Charles F

Thanks to fellow yelpers, we came across Kevin Dinh Photography. Choosing the best wedding photographer in Los Angeles was quite a task so when we came across someone that was courteous, patient, and skilled, we couldn't be happier. Kevin not only takes professional pictures... Read More befitting of Hollywood A listers, he delivers a superb a wedding album to be treasured for a lifetime. Thank you for making this experience so pleasant and memorable! When it comes to customer service, attention to detail, and best wedding photography, Kevin exceeds expectations.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

We must had gone through over 20 top wedding photographers in Los Angeles & Orange County areas. Then we narrowed down to just Lin & Jirsa and Kevin Dinh Photography. Looked up wedding photographer in LA & OC areas and these two names consistently showed up on Yelp and Google.... Read More What gravitated us toward these 2 wedding photographers were their similarities in style and quality of works. They are both very creative. Lin & Jirsa Photography is a much bigger company, but it also comes with a price. They are way out of our budget. But Kevin’s quality & price is the best value of the two high-quality photojournalistic wedding photographers. We all know too well that “good things are not cheap, and cheap things are not good.” Kevin’s price is very reasonable for what we got, and we got the most expensive package – the Diamond Collection, which includes a large canvas, an engagement album, and a large made in Italy wedding album. We looked through many wedding albums from consultations with other LA wedding photographers, and Kevin’s glass wedding albums are the simply best looking ones. Words cannot do the wedding album justice. You have to see it in person. What we also like about Kevin is his design background and attention to details. His price list concise and well laid out. His website was easy to navigate. From the beginning, Kevin responded to our emails, calls and texts promptly. With the initial consultation, my fiancé and I felt at ease with his calm demeanor and friendly, down-to-earth personalities. We immediately felt in love with his work after meeting him. His photos have excellent composition, which most wedding photographers fail in this area. They are also perfectly saturated, crystal clear, and dimensional due to his use of lighting which he explained during our consultation. He has a lighting assistant to follow him and create beautiful lighting. He is the master of light. We booked him the next day after the consultation, because we didn’t want to risk losing him. On  our engagement session, Kevin Dinh gave us tips on posing and direct us. Being that it’s our first time, he made us felt at ease or we were just natural models that we didn’t know. :) Regardless, he brought out the best in us and captured incredible photos that brought us many compliments. Our facebook profiles lit up for days with comments from the engagement photos. On our wedding day, he and his team showed up on time and were ready to work. I didn’t have to tell him anything, he and his team were on top of everything and got all the shots needed. Some of our guests already asked about our photographers and complimented on how diligent and wonderful his team was. He gave us a teaser after the wedding when we were on our honeymoon, and we were blown-away how gorgeous they are. We were laughing and giggling on how he made everything a lot nicer than what we remembered. Kevin Dinh Photography has truly exceeded our expectations. He is well worth every penny. He and his team is the best investment that we made on our wedding planning. If we have to do it again, we would still choose Kevin. He was the one – a rare talent among many top Los Angeles wedding photographers. Our wedding album is now the most valuable things in our lives. Brides book him and you will sleep better at night. :) Thank you very much Kevin Dinh Photography for your service.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

I hired Kevin to shoot a proposal for me and I am so happy with the decision. Kevin was super easy to work with and even met me at the venue a few weeks ahead of time to help plan out the shot. He then showed up at the restaurant early the day of the proposal, ensuring all would... Read More go well. He captured some extraordinary candid shots prior to the proposal without me or my fiancee knowing it. Then of course he got the perfect shots of the actual proposal - photos we'll now have forever! Kevin's high ratings are extremely well deserved. He is very professional, easy to work with, and his outstanding photography speaks for itself. I would highly recommend him to anyone and would hire him again in a second.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 kacey t

If you have ever planned a wedding. Then you know what a fun, stressful job it is. One of those stresses are choosing the right photographer because a picture IS worth a thousand words. And if you're the bride. That stress percentage just got tripled. I first know about Kevin... Read More was a through a mutual friend on facebook. Between you and me. I stalked his work for one whole year before officially followed and approach him for an inquiry. It was the consistency in his work that I am (as well as my husband) - till this day - almost a year after our wedding day - very grateful to have worked with such an incredible, mind setting photographer. They always say you should be passionate about what you do. However, it'll be kind of hard to be passionate if you don't possessed a certain skill or talent. And these are exactly what Kevin will deliver on your day. From the first engagement session, to our wedding day, then trash the wedding dress - and I couldn't stress enough about how nervous my husband was. Yet Kevin have continuously amazed us with his creativities. His attention to detail. His expertise on dimension, lighting, posing were always abundant. His professionalism is refreshing and he is insanely crafted. He made it fun and breathe easy. Not to mention his flexibility to work with our need. He was and still is one true amazing artist.!! There were many things gone wrong on our day. But our wedding pictures came out more than beautiful. "Who was your photographer?" became the most question asked. It have brought jealousy (friendly ones (: )among my friends. And it made ME the one with the wedding pictures they all wanted. Thank you Kevin, for an outstanding service from start to end. If I get to do it all over again. You would still be my number one to run to..!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I’ve only had positive experiences working w/ Kevin and his team. Kevin is professional, courteous, and I would recommend him to anyone. His photos come out beautiful and the angles he selects are a work of art. On top of his photography skill, he is also a great guy and is... Read More very keen on guiding and telling us the best way to pose and get the most magic out of each picture. He also has a very quick turn-around and is very fast w/ responding when you ask him questions. Kevin is also understanding when it comes to scheduling. My wife and I opted to do our engagement shoot at the beach. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t agree w/ us, and it was high tide the day of our photo shoot! The waves were ridiculously strong and were about 5 feet high! The wave was so strong it knocked my wife’s shoes off and into the water, while she was wearing them!! As such, Kevin was very understanding, and opted to reschedule the photo shoot to another date & time. This type of professionalism is very rare to find. He has 100% exceeded my expectations and I have zero regrets booking him. Thank you Kevin for capturing me and my wife’s special day.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have Kevin Dinh & his team photographed our wedding. Kevin is a lifesaver and a wonderful person to work with. You can see his enthusiasm, energy, and passion upon working with him. There were moments that my husband and I were just... Read More so tired and didn't want to do anymore shoots because of the heat and humidity here in New Orleans. But his energy and enthusiasm kept us going. He constantly reassure us and motivate us. I can't say this to all my vendors, but we adore Kevin. Our families also adore him. Friendly, fun, creative, professional and passionate. The photos we received from our engagement session and wedding are simply stunningly amazing. I really don't know how he can turn an ordinary place into an amazing place. He does have the eyes for photos that ordinary people like us don't. The positive reviews about him are true. Check out his Facebook page, Yelp, and the Knot and you will see. He is simply amazing. The best of the bests. Can't wait to see our wedding album. We know that it will be just as amazing from the start. We truly trust Kevin and his professionalism. 5-Stars all the way for Kevin Dinh Photography.

Wonderfully Talented

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

One of the best choices my husband and I made for my wedding is choosing Kevin as our photographer. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out perfect. From start to finish, he and his team provided us with excellent services. He was able to find all the best places to take... Read More pictures. Even though our engagement session lasted almost a whole and I was tired, he kept pushing us to take pictures, which I am very grateful for because we have so much memorable photos that we can look back and appreciate. We just received our photo album and it was breath taking. I cannot wait for our future children to see our photo album.

KEVIN DINH

Hello! I am Kevin, and I am thrilled that you are here. Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for visiting my storefront. I am an award-winning, celebrity wedding photographer in California. I worked as a graphic designer for a decade before I got into photography. With a background in design, I am trained to think outside of the box, and I constantly strive to be creative in every events. My style of work is creative, natural, and timeless. Your photos, with beautiful skin tone, color, clarity, depth and richness, will look like they come straight out of a bridal magazine.