Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

PA, NJ, NY (570) 871-0897

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Alex P

Choosing Kevin as our videographer was the best choice we made throughout the planning process. Kevin Fonash Studios came recommended to us from a friend, and it is worth every penny we spent. We chose the option to have a trailer, and receiving that from Kevin less than 2 weeks... Read More from your wedding day is truly amazing! We got married in Philadelphia so Kevin brought a second shooter, and he captured the day so perfectly. I recommend him to anyone who wants a video.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristie S

I wish I could give Kevin a higher rating. We hired Kevin Fonash Studios for our October 8th wedding with a reception at the Scranton Cultural Center. My husband and I had been uncertain about hiring a videographer but now feel that hiring Kevin was one of the best decisions... Read More we made for our day. We completely made the decision based on online reviews as both of us are from out of town and not originally from the area (Scranton happened to be half way in between our 2 families in neutral territory). The positive reviews are completely accurate and Kevin exceeded our expectations. We met Kevin for the first time on our wedding day and everything was just perfect. He responded to all of our questions very quickly and put my mind at ease prior to the date. Our wedding trailer recently came out and it's awesome!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Ashlee S

I would rate him 100 stars if I could. We had Kevin do our video, and it was hands down the best decision we made throughout our whole planning process. He was so kind and professional, and the video he created of our day was nothing less than perfection. From the music he... Read More chose, to his use of his drone, to the creative way he pieced together the most important highlights of the day, everything was impeccable. I love it so much and I will cherish it forever. He is a true professional, do yourself a favor and hire him right away. You will not regret it! Thanks Kevin! -Ashlee and Steve

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jon O

Kevin's team was completely on point for video for our wedding at Friedman Farms in Dallas, PA. It definitely feels weird to be filmed as you do every little thing, but all the members of his team were personable and guided us through each moment with smiles and laughs. I'm not... Read More the type to be comfortable with cameras in my face, so it was great to have the extra care. Ryan and the other crew members were also excited about what they were doing, laughing with the groomsmen and I or explaining what they were doing. It was just awesome. It might be a little premature of me since we haven't seen the finished product yet, but honestly, the experience was so great that I feel confident the outcome will be something we're proud of for years. Thanks Ryan, Jackson, Martina and Kevin! You made our day amazing!

How can I describe perfection?

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Amy R

Our trailer from Kevin Fonash Studios captured the most memorable moments of our day. We couldn't thank Kevin Fonash and, especially, Martina Yencho enough for their amazing talent and being able to provide us with the opportunity to relive all of this over and over again! The... Read More anticipation builds on the release of our highlights and entire event videos!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Lindsay J

Kevin is hands down the best! He is easy to work with & makes you feel totally comfortable. We used him for our wedding & were blown away at the quality of his work. Hire him & you will not be disappointed!!

HIRE KEVIN!!! He does an Amazing job!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Maurie A

We weren't going to have a videographer for our wedding. However, one of my friends told me that was her biggest regret...she was right! I was so thankful to have a video of our entire day! It is impossible to see everything on you wedding day but Kevin doesn't miss a beat.... Read More He captures every moment (you don't even know he's there!) and his editing of the finished product is amazing. Kevin is a pleasure to work with, he's responsive and completes the project in a timely manner. I absolutely recommend Kevin Fonash Studios!

Amazing work

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Lindsay N

Kevin was absolutely amazing to work with. He also does amazing work. He has an eye for videography - & captured so many perfect moments. It was a pleasure working with him - He is definitely worth every penny, and you won't regret hiring him. A lot of bride & groom's are... Read More hesitant to have a videographer due to cost, but you can't put a price on Kevin's work, that's for sure. I highly recommend Kevin Fonash Studios and would hire him over and over again given the chance.

You won't regret hiring Kevin Fonash!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 April B

Kevin was actually an old friend of mine from college and after seeing some of his work online I knew we had to hire him! I know a lot of people opt to not have a videographer and a photographer to save money but hiring Kevin was worth every penny. He was so great to work with... Read More and is incredibly professional. On our wedding day he was on time and ready to shoot! He did such a great job at captured the whole day perfectly and lots of priceless moments. We had a 2 minute trailer a few days after our wedding and I was blown away! The highlight reel did such a great job at summing up the day in 4 minutes. I received so many compliments from friends on what an amazing job Kevin did. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Kevin Fonash

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Ellen M

We would recommend Kevin to anyone! He filmed our wedding in August 2014 and we could not be happier with the results! He really captured the feel of the day and was so professional and unobtrusive. We are thrilled to be able to relive our big day by watching our video from... Read More Kevin!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Shannon M

I was given a list of videographers by a friend to check our for our wedding day. After looking at all of their websites, and talking to some, I knew Kevin was the one that I wanted to capture our wedding day. He is professional, prompt, and very reasonable as far as now much... Read More his packages cost. Even with just viewing the trailer from our day, I know our video will be amazing! I would recommend him to anyone I know that needs a special event captured!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Kristen J

Kevin is a talented videographer with a creative/artsy touch. My husband was hesitant to get a photographer AND videographer, but once we saw the video, he was thrilled. He said he liked the video just as much as the pictures! It was definitely worth it and the video was... Read More beautifully done. Would recommend him to anyone!