Kevin Lush Photography

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

P.O. Box 661, Dayton, OH Serving the Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area (937) 321-5752

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Lauren H

Kevin is above and beyond everything a wedding photographer should be. He has an incredible focus on the day and making it special for not only the bride but the groom and the family as well. He is a very thoughtful and inclusive photographer. Thoughtful in the way he... Read More captures pictures you would have never thought to ask for and inclusive in the way he makes even your family and friends feel special/important. I am beyond lucky and so happy that he was able to do our pictures for our special day. We had unique circumstances (deployment) that required us to change our wedding date from 6 months away to 5 weeks away on a Wednesday. He was not only delightfully accommodating but was equally excited and embraced the fast approaching day a long with us. Kevin also made a wonderful recommendation of the DJ we used who we were beyond pleased with. We are very lucky to have someone like Kevin to have captured one of the best days of our lives.

2018-01-18T11:05:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lindsey K

Kevin is an absolutely awesome person to be around. He make's your wedding feel like it is the most important thing to him. He makes you comfortable when taking pictures and accommodates very well with the surroundings. He also sent us a lovely book of a few of his favorite... Read More pictures he took!!

2017-12-12T07:24:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You and your Lake Lyndsay wedding were lots of fun!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kaitlyn D

Kevin Lush was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. Kevin has the perfect ability to remain laid back while also being timely and efficient. He snapped photos at moments I would have never thought to take a picture but they turned out beautiful. My family... Read More absolutely loves our wedding photos. I really appreciate the ability to have all the photos on a USB drive and online gallery so you are able to print as many copies as you would like - this is a bonus many other photographers do not provide. Kevin also got some great shots of our wedding guests enjoying the reception that have been so fun to review. Your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye but having quality photos helps you relive the fun over and over! Thank you!

2017-11-27T16:58:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/19/2017

Kevin is the ultimate professional, he is a joy to work with and made me feel so comfortable. We used his very talented skills for both engagement photos and wedding day photos. All of our friends and family LOVED his work. He sees the world differently and we are so glad! I... Read More cannot say enough wonderful things about Kevin! We will not use anyone else for any photography needs! Everyone should hire Kevin.....you will NOT be disappointed! He is so very talented! *Thanks Kevin for all you have done for us!

2017-11-19T21:02:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kelsey H

Kevin was fantastic throughout our entire wedding preparation process and through the entire wedding day. He is creative, flexible, professional, and very reasonably priced. We love the coffee table book he created for us, and the convenience of having access to all of the... Read More digital photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone preparing for a wedding or other event!

2017-11-17T08:47:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your Holy Angels wedding was very nice. I LOVE the photo I took of all of you on the jungle gym / playground. It turned out so well.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Natalie W

Kevin was amazing to work with! He not only captured the moments, but also the spirit of the event as well. I loved the coffee book that was included in my package, and the gallery of photos so I could pick what I wanted to print. He was laid back and easy to work with, plus he... Read More had tons of ideas that turned out to be incredible pictures. He was also open to our crazy ideas as well :) I would definitely recommend Kevin for any event, but especially for a wedding!

2017-11-14T07:06:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding day was really fun. You have a two fun families!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kimberly T

If you're looking for a photographer who is awesome, fun, takes great pics, affordable, and is efficient, then Kevin Lush is your guy! Kevin married my wife and I on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 at Camp Mary Orton in Worthington/Columbus, Ohio. He took our engagement photo's in my... Read More mother-in-law's backyard and was willing to travel in order to do so. Our engagement photos were amazing and Kevin made the shoot so much fun. On our wedding day, Kevin was incredible. He knew how to keep things moving, he was patient yet efficient with the time allotted, and he took great shots. He captured what we wanted from our day and evening. We could not have been more pleased with choosing Kevin to shoot one of most special days of our lives. Thank you so much, Kevin!

2017-10-13T10:51:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Camp Mary Orton was the perfect place to photograph your wedding. Everyone was great, and the party was one of the best I've photographed.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Tess C

We absolutely loved Kevin and the pictures he took of our wedding, he also did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! As a lesbian couple I was nervous about finding the perfect people for our wedding. He made us super comfortable and I didn't even think about it on... Read More our special day. I can't get over how well these pictures turned out!! It will be one of the most memorable days of my life and he captured every detail from the venue, to flowers, guests and decor. Thanks again Kevin!!

2017-09-20T08:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks. That is the highest compliment I can receive!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Cassie G

Kevin just recently photographed my wedding and it was a wonderful experience. He is professional, quick, and knows what types of shots he is going for. Kevin also likes to hear your ideas for photos, but if you don't come with your own he has many poses. He was a joy to work... Read More with and I would recommend him to anyone in the Ohio area, because even though there was a small, reasonable fee he traveled for my wedding. The engagement session photos were given to me couple days later and the wedding photos were a week later. Please meet with him and see what I am talking about, you will fall in love!

2017-08-09T07:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your eastern Ohio wedding was great. Having the wedding reception at Wheeling, West Virginia's most unique reception hall, River City Restaurant And Banquets, was awesome. What a cool building and venue! I had a great time at your event as I've told you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kirsten V

We hired Kevin to photograph our March 2016 wedding and he did a fantastic job! He was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. He also pointed out several great moments to me during our reception that I wouldn't have been able to see unless he had pointed them out and... Read More taken a few pictures :) We love how our photos turned out and loved that we had complete rights to the images as well as a thumb drive with ALL images from our day. Can't recommend Kevin enough!

2017-07-21T11:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I really enjoyed my time with all of you in Springfield, Ohio. The Bushnell Banquet Center was really cool, and Buck Creek State Park was the perfect place to do outdoor wedding photos. It was a cold day, but it was such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Keri K

We could not be more in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! The day of our wedding Kevin was endlessly taking pictures, posed and candid. He had the best ideas and was willing to take anything specific we wanted as well. We still cannot believe what a good value we... Read More got for this. We knew the photographer would be one of the most important parts of our wedding and we are not disappointed!! Thank you Kevin!

2017-06-21T07:23:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I enjoyed your group and your University of Dayton wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Valerie P

We had the pleasure of having Kevin do our photography for our wedding. He did an amazing job, was very timely in returning the pictures (we received them back within the week following our wedding), and was very personable when interacting with us and guests!! His prices are... Read More very affordable, and we especially liked being owners of the rights to all pictures! We would recommend Kevin to anyone- he does an awesome job and is very professional! He took a variety of pictures and is very creative!

2017-06-14T07:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Briana O

Kevin helped with the success on my wedding day. He had great ideas and placed us quickly on a very hot day. Kevin was also willing to take pictures I asked during the middle of the reception. He is creative with his shots and makes everyone feel comfortable. Kevin is very... Read More knowledgeable and helps everyone know their position, as well as allowing creativity during the shoot. I would highly recommend him for a wedding! I was 100% confident that he would create perfect memories for me of my wedding day, and he did. I love all of my pictures.

2017-06-14T07:52:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Everyone was great to work with!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elizabeth B

We had Kevin take our photographs a few years back. With being a part of many weddings since and seeing photographers from around the county, Kevin still did the best job. He asks what photos you want before hand (i.e. Poses, family photos, etc) and plans this out to make the... Read More most of your time taking pictures. Other weddings the photographer is asking what family do you want next, grab everyone, position than how you like. Kevin did not so this because he already planned ahead. Even with doing them quickly they are the best photos I have seen from any wedding photographer. When looking through I think to myself, how did he even get that picture. Definitely has a knack for catching pictures in the moment and strikes many memories of the special day when looking back at the pictures. During the ceremony and reception he never got in the way of or caused any distraction to the activities but captured the moment perfectly.

2017-06-02T08:51:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica S

Kevin recently photographed our wedding and he also did our engagement photos last fall. He did such an awesome job with our wedding. We had a great time with him and his pictures were absolutely beautiful! He always had great ideas and worked through pictures quickly. Kevin was... Read More very accommodating and available to answer questions or provide any information you might need. Thank you Kevin!!

2017-06-02T08:52:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brooklyn W

Kevin recently worked with my husband and I on our maternity pictures. He was an absolutely pleasure to work with and was very professional. He used the ideas that I liked and also had his own ideas. We ended up liking most of his ideas over the ones we chose ourselves. Kevin is... Read More very artistic and takes great pictures. This is the second time we have used him. We used him as our wedding photographer as well. We will also be using him for family photos next year. We highly recommend Kevin to everyone.

2017-06-02T08:52:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Melanie Y

We had an intimate wedding in Eden Park in Cincinnati, OH. Kevin did a absolutely wonderful job catching all the moments you are going to want to remember. Your wedding day seems like a blur after it is all over, but being able to go through the over 1000+ photos Kevin took,... Read More brought back all the memories. He did a beautiful job catching all the candid moments, which turned out to be some of our favorite pictures. He got a huge amount of photos in a smaller time frame, he is very quick on pose/location ideas. Kevin is a very talented photographer, and I highly recommend him for any wedding. Just look at his website and you'll be amazed! We could not be happier with both our engagement AND wedding photos!!!

2017-06-02T08:52:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Melanie C

Kevin not only took amazing photos, but really rose above his job description and helped the whole evening flow. My friends thought he was super cool, even before they saw his great photographs! Kevin comes with my highest recommendation! A+++

2017-06-02T08:52:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lisa P

You couldn't make a better choice than Kevin Lush Photography. So professional and so easy to work with. Most importantly though, he caputured our wedding perfectly. I love how our pictures turned out and I couldn't recommend him more!

2017-06-02T08:52:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Sarah D

Kevin was a great photographer to work with! He said up front what he was envisioning and that he was open for our input. He even took a chance on our crazy on the spot ideas! He is a very laid back person and made us feel at ease during the day. He gave us full copyright... Read More release of our pictures and was very affordable compared to other local choices. Would recommend him to anyone!

2017-06-02T08:52:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Carly R

We had a great experience with Kevin. He was very easy to work with and we had fun working with him during our wedding. The photos are wonderful and I appreciate that he gave us the copyright release for everything. Kevin is also one of the most affordable photographers we found... Read More in the Dayton area. I definitely recommend Kevin Lush Photography!

2017-06-02T08:52:24 Response from the vendor

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Elizabeth M

Kevin did a great job with our pictures! They looked amazing. He charged us a very reasonable price as well, it was the least expensive package we could find in our area. He gave us full copyright of the pictures which means we can order our own prints, which also saves a lot of... Read More money! He did our engagement pictures as well.

2017-06-02T08:52:30 Response from the vendor

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 leah m

Working with Kevin was awesome! Engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful! He made the whole process such a wonderful and special experience! He's a perfectionist which showed in all his work! I will definitely be using him for family photos!

2017-06-02T08:52:38 Response from the vendor

Funny and personable

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Karen K

Kevin did a great job. He also included the engagement session in the price so it was nice to have both done by the same person. He took time and got to know us and what we wanted. He took a lot of shots I haven't seen and I love them. He edits and mails the discs to you so that... Read More you can print or send them to whomever you want. You get them very quickly. Ours came shortly after returning from the honeymoon. Everyone has complimented us on our pictures both wedding and engagement. I would recommend him to anyone. Also reasonably priced for as many photos as he takes.

2017-06-02T08:52:42 Response from the vendor

Kevin Lush Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Kimberly H

Kevin and his wife and assistant did a beautiful job with our special day pictures. We hardly noticed he was there! Such a ninja! If you are looking for a photographer in Ohio - definately use him! One of the best I have seen.

2017-06-02T08:52:47 Response from the vendor