Kevin Lush Photography

Serving Dayton Ohio and Cincinnati Ohio areas.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

P.O. Box 661, Dayton, OH Serving Dayton Ohio and Cincinnati Ohio areas. (937) 321-5752

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Cassie G

Kevin just recently photographed my wedding and it was a wonderful experience. He is professional, quick, and knows what types of shots he is going for. Kevin also likes to hear your ideas for photos, but if you don't come with your own he has many poses. He was a joy to work... Read More with and I would recommend him to anyone in the Ohio area, because even though there was a small, reasonable fee he traveled for my wedding. The engagement session photos were given to me couple days later and the wedding photos were a week later. Please meet with him and see what I am talking about, you will fall in love!

2017-08-09T07:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your eastern Ohio wedding was great. Having the wedding reception at Wheeling, West Virginia's most unique reception hall, River City Restaurant And Banquets, was awesome. What a cool building and venue! I had a great time at your event as I've told you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kirsten V

We hired Kevin to photograph our March 2016 wedding and he did a fantastic job! He was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. He also pointed out several great moments to me during our reception that I wouldn't have been able to see unless he had pointed them out and... Read More taken a few pictures :) We love how our photos turned out and loved that we had complete rights to the images as well as a thumb drive with ALL images from our day. Can't recommend Kevin enough!

2017-07-21T11:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I really enjoyed my time with all of you in Springfield, Ohio. The Bushnell Banquet Center was really cool, and Buck Creek State Park was the perfect place to do outdoor wedding photos. It was a cold day, but it was such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Keri K

We could not be more in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! The day of our wedding Kevin was endlessly taking pictures, posed and candid. He had the best ideas and was willing to take anything specific we wanted as well. We still cannot believe what a good value we... Read More got for this. We knew the photographer would be one of the most important parts of our wedding and we are not disappointed!! Thank you Kevin!

2017-06-21T07:23:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I enjoyed your group and your University of Dayton wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Valerie P

We had the pleasure of having Kevin do our photography for our wedding. He did an amazing job, was very timely in returning the pictures (we received them back within the week following our wedding), and was very personable when interacting with us and guests!! His prices are... Read More very affordable, and we especially liked being owners of the rights to all pictures! We would recommend Kevin to anyone- he does an awesome job and is very professional! He took a variety of pictures and is very creative!

2017-06-14T07:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Briana O

Kevin helped with the success on my wedding day. He had great ideas and placed us quickly on a very hot day. Kevin was also willing to take pictures I asked during the middle of the reception. He is creative with his shots and makes everyone feel comfortable. Kevin is very... Read More knowledgeable and helps everyone know their position, as well as allowing creativity during the shoot. I would highly recommend him for a wedding! I was 100% confident that he would create perfect memories for me of my wedding day, and he did. I love all of my pictures.

2017-06-14T07:52:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Everyone was great to work with!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elizabeth B

We had Kevin take our photographs a few years back. With being a part of many weddings since and seeing photographers from around the county, Kevin still did the best job. He asks what photos you want before hand (i.e. Poses, family photos, etc) and plans this out to make the... Read More most of your time taking pictures. Other weddings the photographer is asking what family do you want next, grab everyone, position than how you like. Kevin did not so this because he already planned ahead. Even with doing them quickly they are the best photos I have seen from any wedding photographer. When looking through I think to myself, how did he even get that picture. Definitely has a knack for catching pictures in the moment and strikes many memories of the special day when looking back at the pictures. During the ceremony and reception he never got in the way of or caused any distraction to the activities but captured the moment perfectly.

2017-06-02T08:51:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica S

Kevin recently photographed our wedding and he also did our engagement photos last fall. He did such an awesome job with our wedding. We had a great time with him and his pictures were absolutely beautiful! He always had great ideas and worked through pictures quickly. Kevin was... Read More very accommodating and available to answer questions or provide any information you might need. Thank you Kevin!!

2017-06-02T08:52:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brooklyn W

Kevin recently worked with my husband and I on our maternity pictures. He was an absolutely pleasure to work with and was very professional. He used the ideas that I liked and also had his own ideas. We ended up liking most of his ideas over the ones we chose ourselves. Kevin is... Read More very artistic and takes great pictures. This is the second time we have used him. We used him as our wedding photographer as well. We will also be using him for family photos next year. We highly recommend Kevin to everyone.

2017-06-02T08:52:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Melanie Y

We had an intimate wedding in Eden Park in Cincinnati, OH. Kevin did a absolutely wonderful job catching all the moments you are going to want to remember. Your wedding day seems like a blur after it is all over, but being able to go through the over 1000+ photos Kevin took,... Read More brought back all the memories. He did a beautiful job catching all the candid moments, which turned out to be some of our favorite pictures. He got a huge amount of photos in a smaller time frame, he is very quick on pose/location ideas. Kevin is a very talented photographer, and I highly recommend him for any wedding. Just look at his website and you'll be amazed! We could not be happier with both our engagement AND wedding photos!!!

2017-06-02T08:52:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Melanie C

Kevin not only took amazing photos, but really rose above his job description and helped the whole evening flow. My friends thought he was super cool, even before they saw his great photographs! Kevin comes with my highest recommendation! A+++

2017-06-02T08:52:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lisa P

You couldn't make a better choice than Kevin Lush Photography. So professional and so easy to work with. Most importantly though, he caputured our wedding perfectly. I love how our pictures turned out and I couldn't recommend him more!

2017-06-02T08:52:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Sarah D

Kevin was a great photographer to work with! He said up front what he was envisioning and that he was open for our input. He even took a chance on our crazy on the spot ideas! He is a very laid back person and made us feel at ease during the day. He gave us full copyright... Read More release of our pictures and was very affordable compared to other local choices. Would recommend him to anyone!

2017-06-02T08:52:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Carly R

We had a great experience with Kevin. He was very easy to work with and we had fun working with him during our wedding. The photos are wonderful and I appreciate that he gave us the copyright release for everything. Kevin is also one of the most affordable photographers we found... Read More in the Dayton area. I definitely recommend Kevin Lush Photography!

2017-06-02T08:52:24 Response from the vendor

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Elizabeth M

Kevin did a great job with our pictures! They looked amazing. He charged us a very reasonable price as well, it was the least expensive package we could find in our area. He gave us full copyright of the pictures which means we can order our own prints, which also saves a lot of... Read More money! He did our engagement pictures as well.

2017-06-02T08:52:30 Response from the vendor

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 leah m

Working with Kevin was awesome! Engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful! He made the whole process such a wonderful and special experience! He's a perfectionist which showed in all his work! I will definitely be using him for family photos!

2017-06-02T08:52:38 Response from the vendor

Funny and personable

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Karen K

Kevin did a great job. He also included the engagement session in the price so it was nice to have both done by the same person. He took time and got to know us and what we wanted. He took a lot of shots I haven't seen and I love them. He edits and mails the discs to you so that... Read More you can print or send them to whomever you want. You get them very quickly. Ours came shortly after returning from the honeymoon. Everyone has complimented us on our pictures both wedding and engagement. I would recommend him to anyone. Also reasonably priced for as many photos as he takes.

2017-06-02T08:52:42 Response from the vendor

Kevin Lush Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Kimberly H

Kevin and his wife and assistant did a beautiful job with our special day pictures. We hardly noticed he was there! Such a ninja! If you are looking for a photographer in Ohio - definately use him! One of the best I have seen.

2017-06-02T08:52:47 Response from the vendor