Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Donuts, Desserts

NY, NJ, CT (646) 694-1032

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Michelle O

YUM! YUM! YUM! Keyhole Doughnuts were absolutely delicious! I am literally obsessed with doughnuts and needed them at our wedding somehow! Because I was already in over my head with the current budget we opted for simple doughnut hole skewers with icing and sprinkles within my... Read More color scheme of grey, ivory and blush. I worked with Engeline who was just amazing and put up with my crazy requests (I'm actually a wedding planner who got married, so I was VERY into the details!) The doughnuts arrived on my wedding as expected and acted as an addition to our cake while being passed around on silver trays, our guests went crazy for them! I made sure to get a doughnut myself in the midst of dancing and could not stop eating them, so delicious and soft! Yum! My mouth is watering remembering the taste :) If you're looking for something fun to add to your dessert, maybe even a doughnut wall, definitely go with Keyhole Doughnuts! They were worth every single bit!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tara H

Was the highlight of my wedding. I am a HUGE doughnut fan and the girls who worked so closely with us made my doughnut dreams come true! They took everything I wanted into consideration and created the most beautiful, one-of-a-kind doughnut table for me. Besides making delicious... Read More doughnuts, Keyhole Doughnuts provided amazing customer service and great attention to detail. Absolutely loved everything about my experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Crystal R

I had a beautiful display created by Keyhole Doughnuts at my wedding and the guests absolutely loved it. They thought it was such a unique idea. The doughnuts were so tasty! I highly recommend a doughnut table for a wedding or bridal shower!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Angela K

I recently attended a bridal shower and they had a beautiful doughnut display created by this company! I've never seen anything like it before. The doughnuts were also so delicious! Will be definitely inquiring about my upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Courtney B

Had them do my bridal shower earlier this month. They made the most adorable individual donut pass around desserts! I was able to customize the donuts to match my color scheme and they were able to make them SO PRETTY! Booked them for my December wedding already. So excited to... Read More see my dazzling donut bar!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Timothy C

Beautiful displays, delicious donuts, great customer service! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Trina R

I booked Keyhole Doughnuts pretty last minute for my September wedding and was so so happy I found them! Stacey and Engeline were such a pleasure to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted. They are artists! My dessert table was MAGICAL! I only wish I ate more of the... Read More donuts that night!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Evelyn T

It was a breeze working with Stacey and Engeline. They are incredibly talented ladies and it was the best desert table i have ever set my eyes on. They captured everything I wanted for my donut table and brought in a personal touch to the overall setup of our wedding reception.... Read More They not only look spectacular but also tastes amazingly delicious. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the donut table and it was loved by guests of all ages. I couldn't be MORE HAPPY to have chosen Keyhole Doughnuts for my wedding and I highly recommend them for any special events!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Leslie Y

Literally have never seen a more beautiful dessert table. Their creations are incredible! I hired them to create a donut table for my best friend's bridal shower a few months ago. Even though it was a small order, Stacey and Engeline gave us the royal treatment and made the most... Read More beautiful table I could have never dreamed of! So looking forward to using them for my own future wedding!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

These girls were so incredibly great to work with! They listened to exactly what I wanted for my dessert table and went above and beyond! They were never pushy and were super obliging and patient, as I made many changes throughout my planning process. In the end, my guests were... Read More RAVING about the donut table and I'm so so SO happy I chose Keyhole for my big day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

We saw Keyhole Doughnuts at the Big Fake Wedding in NYC this year and they were SPECTACULAR! Their doughnuts were really delicious, but their entire table design and decorations were AMAZING!! You can really tell how much effort and care these girls put into their work.