Killer Creations Photography & Videography

Invitations made custom for you.

No two couples are the same. Everyone has a unique flair about them. That is why none of our invitations are the same. We create each piece custom to fit you and your amazing journey together. Give us a call. We would love to create something special for you.

Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

510 E BLOOMFIELD AVE, ROYAL OAK, MI (734) 637-9107

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Laura S

I met with a few photographers, but when I met with Mike P from Killer Creations, I knew I didn't want to meet with any others. His portfolio was beautiful and artistic and I felt immediately at ease when we talked about everything in the initial meeting. My now husband and I... Read More are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but the included engagement session really helped to put us at ease before the big day. Mike was great to work with - easy to understand what he wanted, energetic, personal. The day of the wedding, he literally was jumping on beds and barrel rolling to get into position for shots. But at the same time, he was very professional and made sure that things were done efficiently. I haven't gotten our full set of pictures yet, but the preview photos are stunning... and I don't usually like how I look in photos! I would recommend Mike and Killer Creations to ANYONE. If I could give them better than a 5, I would.