Killer Creations Photography & Wedding Cinematography

Serving Michigan, Washington, Chicago and Idaho

Killer Creations Photography • Video • Design

Each wedding day is unique and every couple is different. That's why we take a personal approach to an experience-based service; highlighting YOU. We offer an experience that comes from our love for our craft. We love what we do, and have FUN doing it. We look forward to celebrating with you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

505 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak , MI Serving Michigan, Washington, Chicago and Idaho (734) 634-3880
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Corbett B

Killer Creations was one of the favorite parts of our wedding! We are so so happy that we chose to have a videographer and that we decided to have Killer Creation's throughout our special day. Michael Kubert and Mike Peraino both did a fantastic job filming our morning, our... Read More ceremony, and the reception. Here's a few things that we felt were extremely helpful and beneficial to our experience. Both videographers were warm, comfortable, and flexible. Getting ready for both of us was a bit hectic but these guys remained calmed and new exactly what footage they needed to help accent our preparations. Their filming was very inconspicuous and we didn't notice them at all. Their cameras were small and discrete and these guys new where to be at the right times. They kept us on schedule with everything and made sure they had covered everything we wanted. They are clearly dedicated to their work and this is reflected in both their final product and their communication. Finally, they are genuinely great guys! Thank you so much Michael and Mike!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gautam R

Mike and the rest of his team went above and beyond our expectations. My wife and I can easily say that Killer Creations were our best vendor during our entire wedding event. We were very last minute on our engagement photos (which were free in the package), but Mike promptly... Read More took some incredible shots, and had the album ready by the next day. This was awesome because we had these amazing photos on display during our entire wedding week. On Wedding day, his team of four were excellent professionals and were so easy and comfortable to work with throughout the day. Amongst the craziness of the entire wedding day, my wife and I lost our ride from one event to the next. Mike's team gave us a lift, and saved us so much time and distress. They seriously went above and beyond what their service was supposed to offered. Speaking of their service, we have only been getting compliments from everyone about the photos from the engagement photo shoot and the wedding day events. They have an incredible eye for absolutely unique shots, with so much creativity and diversity in their photos. We cannot wait to see the video production of our wedding day that they are still working on. We highly recommend them from their impeccable customer satisfaction to their outstanding photography and videography services. Thanks so much to you, Mike, and the rest of your team!

HIGHLY Recommended - Worth every penny - most important purchase for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Suzanne U

Killer Creations was beyond comparison to those in the area we looked at for photography and videography. To have Mike and his staff work with us from start to finish, preparing ideas for the big day, our engagement photos, planning our album and a full day of entourage with 4... Read More staff for video and photo, we just could not have been happier with our decision to hire KC!! You will not be disappointed in the photo and video creativity, and the quality of the work and service is a start of a future relationship we will have going back to KC for even our family photos.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kinjal S

Working with Mike was absolutely amazing. He and his team took beautiful and creative photos and were with us for over 12 hours without losing their smiles. Mike is incredibly professional, pleasant and fun to work with. Our guests commented that they all did an exceptional... Read More job, especially with the slideshow at the reception. I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants the peace is of mind to know that they are getting quality service and photo they will love.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 stormy M

I scoured all of the SF Bay Area, Vancouver (BC), Seattle area for the right videographer. I had to broaden my search and thank god, Killer Creations came up. I had very specific ideas of how I wanted my wedding video. Jason was so helpful, informative, and really partnered... Read More with me to make all my ideas come to fruition. These guys are very professional and, easily integrate into the crowd without making it feel uncomfortable. We are just so impressed with the quality and professionalism at the price point. We still get so many compliments on our film. Thank you for capturing all our special moments.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Carolyn S

Mike Peraino and Jason were the photographers at our November 19th wedding. Everything about working them exceeded our expectations. They put the entire bridal party at ease, and went above and boyond using lighting and moving furniture to get the perfect shots. Mike even put... Read More our photos on Facebook the next day to keep the celebration going! Mike's attention to detail made for some beautiful portaits and candid shots. I can't wait to see all of the photos from our custom wedding album (which will be printed in Italy with the highest quality materials). At no point in the day did I feel tired or cheesy taking photos with Mike. Besides his talent, he is a genuinely great guy and wonderful to work with. Mike will also help create thet timeline and schedule for your big day to make sure it runs smoothly. My husband and I were incredibly thrilled with the photography, and can't wait to see the video too! We will be calling Mike to capture photos at the next milestone in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shawn C

Mike did our engagement photos and they turned out awesome! He's very good at making you feel comfortable during the shoot, especially since it seems like engagement photos are always kinda awkward anyways; we were laughing and having fun the whole time. He's also really... Read More creative when it comes to using natural lighting and scenery - he was able to capture some ridiculous shots without having to setup a whole scene or use a bunch of props etc. Pretty incredible. If you're looking for someone who's genuinely a nice guy AND is a great photographer, definitely hire Mike at Killer Creations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly Y

Did such a great job on engagement and wedding photos!! So happy with Mike and killer creations! Could not bed happier

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jeannette M

We had Killer Creations come to both Idaho and Montana for our engagement and wedding photos/videography, and it was the best decision we made. They are so amazing at what they do and could be happier with everything we've seen this far. Phenomenal. Near or far I will always... Read More recommended Killer Creations to everyone. I also have received so many compliments from friends and family on their work. We couldn't be happier and hope to work with them again in the future! Nettie Lehr, Hamilton, MT

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Agatha M

We LOVEEEE Mike and Mike !!!! They do amazing work ! We were blown away with our wedding pictures and video !!!! They were very accommodating and very organized the day of the wedding, which made things run smoothly. We are still getting compliments from our June wedding !... Read More Highly recommended ! Agatha and Johnathon

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Whitney W

My wedding isn't actually until next weekend but working with Mike up until now has been very effortless and enjoyable. He helped create a timeline for our day and has given us many tips throughout the planning process such as the use of uplighting for better reception photos.... Read More Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we can't wait to have him shoot the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 c h

Mike photographed our wedding in San Diego, CA this past June. He was great! He worked with my husband and I with the budget and got amazing shots. He really took the time to get what we wanted. We got some great candid shots as well as really creative couple shots after the... Read More reception during "golden hour". He can come up with really unique poses and shots on the fly. He also makes taking tons of photos super fun! His work is gorgeous and I'm proud to show them off. Killer Creations is the best in wedding photography!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ashley C

We LOVED Mike & Mike! They were so awesome to work with! We created a schedule that worked for our tightly packed day! They were flexible, fun and really felt like a special part of our day! They made sure to get all of our special moments, special people and sentimental things!... Read More I would highly recommend the photography and we REALLY wish we did the videography as well! LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kelsy R

Mike is great! we did our engagement session and our wedding and all the pictures are amazing! Mike is super friendly and made us feel comfortable. We had 2 photographers for the wedding and James (the other photographer) was also great! Our photos are amazing! Mike also has a... Read More lot of options for different packages and for photo books after the wedding! I highly recommend Mike for pictures of any type! did I mention the pictures are AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Erica M

These guys are outstanding! Super personable, and make your special pictures feel effortless. Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Adrianne S

My fiancé & I searched high & low for a videographer & photographer who worked together. After spending many nights watching wedding videos and photos we finally found killer creations & they are worth every penny! We live in Seattle & both Jason & mike were very flexible about... Read More coming to us & shooting out engagement photos especially in the snow. We felt very taken care of & Mike & Jason did a great job telling us where & how to stand/pose making the entire shoot very light & fun. We really couldn't be any happier with the photos we received!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Karen M

If you're looking for a wedding photographer look no further. Killer Creations is the best. Mike P is amazing and his photos are incredible. I actually HATE having my photo taken and Mike made it fun. I highly recommend Killer Creations to anyone looking for a professional... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Andrea P

When we met with Mike P before booking his company for photography we knew that we wanted him to capture our wedding. He was very friendly, professional, and warm. We bought a photography package that came with an engagement photo shoot. He took phenomenal photos during our... Read More engagement shoot which was at the Fillmore in Detroit. We loved the photos so much that he hired him to take our daughter's 1 year photos/family shoot. On our wedding day him and his colleague, Mike K, did a good job, as well - took photos while were getting ready, before the wedding, and a couple smaller bride/groom sessions during the evening. Killer Creations puts out beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tom M

Killer Creations is the best! Mike is a very talented photographer - he has great vision to find the best shots and has all the technical skills one could hope for, but beyond that he is a fantastic person. He has a great presence that puts the subjects of his photos at ease.... Read More Personally, I hate getting my photo taken, but Mike made it comfortable, and the resulting photos were the best ever taken of me! I can't recommend Mike highly enough - you will have fun, you will get great photos, and your day to remember will be all the more perfect with Killer Creations.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lindsay F

Professional! Mike at all times was very patient with our 5 year old even when it could of been easy to get discourage. The pictures turned out incredible and we smile at them daily when we walk around the house. Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Holly F

Creative, Personal and "Killer" Photos! We hired the Mike's for our wedding this past August, and they captured it perfectly! They were engaging and incredible to work with; as well as, patient, efficient and fun. We highly recommend them for any special event! Killer... Read More Creations is unique, approachable and worth every penny!

We could not be happier with Killer Creations!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kaitlin A

My fiancé and I had been enjoying wedding planning but as soon as we confirmed that Killer Creations would be able to photograph our wedding, we became exponentially more excited. Mike took our engagement photos a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast! My fiancé and I were a... Read More little nervous but Mike made us feel so at ease. Shortly after the shoot began, we forgot the camera was even there. Mike sent previews of the photos that same night and we were blown away! We received the rest of the photos a few days later and we LOVE them. We cannot wait to have Mike and his team photograph our wedding in June 2016!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Absolutely outstanding. We did a family photo session with our 3-year-old daughter. Mike is easygoing, patient, efficient, and is just a really friendly guy. Even though my daughter was much more interested in playing on the playground, Mike was able to keep her interested, and... Read More got a ton of great shots. The photos turned out amazingly well. Couldn't be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Loved Mike from Killer Creations! He was creative, professional, and did a great job on our family photos. He had the photos ready promptly and they exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nayda V

Mike was spectacular to work with. We chose him for our engagement photos because of the unique aesthetic that he brought to pictures and because we knew that we didn't want to them to look like everyone else's. He made my fiancé and I feel immediately at ease in front of the... Read More camera and chose flattering angles for us both. His eye for using elements from nature and architecture to create a compelling frame for an image is undeniable. We will treasure these pictures for years to come and are considering flying Mike to Florida to photograph our wedding. Thanks Killer Creations!