Killer Creations Photography & Wedding Cinematography

Serving Michigan, Washington, Chicago and Idaho

Killer Creations Photography & Cinematography

Each wedding day is unique and every couple is different. That's why we take a personal approach to an experience-based service; highlighting YOU. We offer an experience that comes from our love for our craft. We love what we do, and have FUN doing it. We look forward to celebrating with you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

505 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak , MI Serving Michigan, Washington, Chicago and Idaho (734) 634-3880
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Corbett B

Killer Creations was one of the favorite parts of our wedding! We are so so happy that we chose to have a videographer and that we decided to have Killer Creation's throughout our special day. Michael Kubert and Mike Peraino both did a fantastic job filming our morning, our... Read More ceremony, and the reception. Here's a few things that we felt were extremely helpful and beneficial to our experience. Both videographers were warm, comfortable, and flexible. Getting ready for both of us was a bit hectic but these guys remained calmed and new exactly what footage they needed to help accent our preparations. Their filming was very inconspicuous and we didn't notice them at all. Their cameras were small and discrete and these guys new where to be at the right times. They kept us on schedule with everything and made sure they had covered everything we wanted. They are clearly dedicated to their work and this is reflected in both their final product and their communication. Finally, they are genuinely great guys! Thank you so much Michael and Mike!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gautam R

Mike and the rest of his team went above and beyond our expectations. My wife and I can easily say that Killer Creations were our best vendor during our entire wedding event. We were very last minute on our engagement photos (which were free in the package), but Mike promptly... Read More took some incredible shots, and had the album ready by the next day. This was awesome because we had these amazing photos on display during our entire wedding week. On Wedding day, his team of four were excellent professionals and were so easy and comfortable to work with throughout the day. Amongst the craziness of the entire wedding day, my wife and I lost our ride from one event to the next. Mike's team gave us a lift, and saved us so much time and distress. They seriously went above and beyond what their service was supposed to offered. Speaking of their service, we have only been getting compliments from everyone about the photos from the engagement photo shoot and the wedding day events. They have an incredible eye for absolutely unique shots, with so much creativity and diversity in their photos. We cannot wait to see the video production of our wedding day that they are still working on. We highly recommend them from their impeccable customer satisfaction to their outstanding photography and videography services. Thanks so much to you, Mike, and the rest of your team!

HIGHLY Recommended - Worth every penny - most important purchase for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Suzanne U

Killer Creations was beyond comparison to those in the area we looked at for photography and videography. To have Mike and his staff work with us from start to finish, preparing ideas for the big day, our engagement photos, planning our album and a full day of entourage with 4... Read More staff for video and photo, we just could not have been happier with our decision to hire KC!! You will not be disappointed in the photo and video creativity, and the quality of the work and service is a start of a future relationship we will have going back to KC for even our family photos.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rebecca R

Killer Creations did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day! My husband and I are SO glad they were a part of our day. They made us feel comfortable, didn't get in the way of anything, and knew exactly what shots they needed to create our wedding video. I would absolutely... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Aleysha N

We worked with Killer Creations for our wedding on 09/30/2017. Jonathan and Mike were the absolute best to work with. I cannot rave enough about how amazing of a team they were. They fit seamlessly in our wedding and captured the best moments from the day. Killer Creations has... Read More an amazing team behind them and I will be recommending them time and time again. There are truly not enough good things to say about Jonathon and Mike, and the Killer Creations team. They are phenomenal and captured every moment of our wedding absolutely perfectly. Johnathan and Mike were able to create a film that truly captures our story. They are incredibly talented at what they do, and provide such exquisite work. We will recommend Killer Creations to everyone we know, they truly are such an amazing team to work with.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mark S

We hired Mike and his team for the wedding, and all i can say is WOW. They were so great to work with, made everything very easy leading up to the wedding. On the day of, they blended in seamlessly and the pictures were AMAZING. We have had so many people say to us that they... Read More have never seen photos as good as the ones we got. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer. Thanks Mike!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dominic A

The Killer Creations team is absolutely phenomenal. Mike P. and Mike K. and the whole team are not only the best there is when it comes to photography and videography, they are the nicest, coolest, most talented, most genuine and heartfelt people you will ever meet. They will... Read More make your wedding day--and the whole process leading up to it--more perfect than you could have imagined. And the best part is that they capture everything so beautifully to remember for the rest of time. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica D

Our wedding was on 9/30/2017 and we could not be more honored to have Killer Creations take our photos and video. They were all amazing to work with, and really adaptive with the crazy Polish crowd that we had! I would recommended them 1000%. They are truely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Christina L

We had an amazing time working with Mike. We got married 5 months ago and we still can't stop looking through our photos. He captured everything so perfectly. We knew we wanted to invest more in our photographer because as my mom always says- pictures last forever. We were not... Read More disappointed. He gave us a variety of options that fit both of our tastes as well as shots that would appease our parents. I would recommend him to any family or friend looking for an exceptionally skilled photographer. The engagement photos were a great bonus!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Prasand K

Mike did a great job with our wedding and sangeet. The pics looked amazing. I would highly recommend his team for any wedding or large event

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kinjal S

Working with Mike was absolutely amazing. He and his team took beautiful and creative photos and were with us for over 12 hours without losing their smiles. Mike is incredibly professional, pleasant and fun to work with. Our guests commented that they all did an exceptional... Read More job, especially with the slideshow at the reception. I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants the peace is of mind to know that they are getting quality service and photo they will love.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 stormy M

I scoured all of the SF Bay Area, Vancouver (BC), Seattle area for the right videographer. I had to broaden my search and thank god, Killer Creations came up. I had very specific ideas of how I wanted my wedding video. Jason was so helpful, informative, and really partnered... Read More with me to make all my ideas come to fruition. These guys are very professional and, easily integrate into the crowd without making it feel uncomfortable. We are just so impressed with the quality and professionalism at the price point. We still get so many compliments on our film. Thank you for capturing all our special moments.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Carolyn S

Mike Peraino and Jason were the photographers at our November 19th wedding. Everything about working them exceeded our expectations. They put the entire bridal party at ease, and went above and boyond using lighting and moving furniture to get the perfect shots. Mike even put... Read More our photos on Facebook the next day to keep the celebration going! Mike's attention to detail made for some beautiful portaits and candid shots. I can't wait to see all of the photos from our custom wedding album (which will be printed in Italy with the highest quality materials). At no point in the day did I feel tired or cheesy taking photos with Mike. Besides his talent, he is a genuinely great guy and wonderful to work with. Mike will also help create thet timeline and schedule for your big day to make sure it runs smoothly. My husband and I were incredibly thrilled with the photography, and can't wait to see the video too! We will be calling Mike to capture photos at the next milestone in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shawn C

Mike did our engagement photos and they turned out awesome! He's very good at making you feel comfortable during the shoot, especially since it seems like engagement photos are always kinda awkward anyways; we were laughing and having fun the whole time. He's also really... Read More creative when it comes to using natural lighting and scenery - he was able to capture some ridiculous shots without having to setup a whole scene or use a bunch of props etc. Pretty incredible. If you're looking for someone who's genuinely a nice guy AND is a great photographer, definitely hire Mike at Killer Creations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly Y

Did such a great job on engagement and wedding photos!! So happy with Mike and killer creations! Could not bed happier

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jeannette M

We had Killer Creations come to both Idaho and Montana for our engagement and wedding photos/videography, and it was the best decision we made. They are so amazing at what they do and could be happier with everything we've seen this far. Phenomenal. Near or far I will always... Read More recommended Killer Creations to everyone. I also have received so many compliments from friends and family on their work. We couldn't be happier and hope to work with them again in the future! Nettie Lehr, Hamilton, MT

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Agatha M

We LOVEEEE Mike and Mike !!!! They do amazing work ! We were blown away with our wedding pictures and video !!!! They were very accommodating and very organized the day of the wedding, which made things run smoothly. We are still getting compliments from our June wedding !... Read More Highly recommended ! Agatha and Johnathon

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Whitney W

My wedding isn't actually until next weekend but working with Mike up until now has been very effortless and enjoyable. He helped create a timeline for our day and has given us many tips throughout the planning process such as the use of uplighting for better reception photos.... Read More Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we can't wait to have him shoot the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelsey C

Mike & Mike did a phenomenal job with photography and videography at my wedding! They were extremely personable, making me feel comfortable in front of the camera, while maintaining a high level of professionalism! They knew exactly what they were doing as far as getting a... Read More great shot. It has only been a couple weeks since the wedding and I have already received a few previews of my photos and they are more than I could've imagined! Amazing photos! I cannot wait to see the rest along with my video!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 c h

Mike photographed our wedding in San Diego, CA this past June. He was great! He worked with my husband and I with the budget and got amazing shots. He really took the time to get what we wanted. We got some great candid shots as well as really creative couple shots after the... Read More reception during "golden hour". He can come up with really unique poses and shots on the fly. He also makes taking tons of photos super fun! His work is gorgeous and I'm proud to show them off. Killer Creations is the best in wedding photography!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ashley C

We LOVED Mike & Mike! They were so awesome to work with! We created a schedule that worked for our tightly packed day! They were flexible, fun and really felt like a special part of our day! They made sure to get all of our special moments, special people and sentimental things!... Read More I would highly recommend the photography and we REALLY wish we did the videography as well! LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Killer Creations videotaped our wedding in Seattle last year, they did an amazing job. Jason is very professional, he even came to the wedding venus during our rehearsal the day before the wedding to check out the location. We just love his work so much, especially the wedding... Read More highlight that he edited, we are 100% satisfied with his work and are very thankful to have him and his team videotaped our wedding. One of the best vendors we have worked with on our wedding, we highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Megan S

We used Killer Creations for our wedding in April and they were amazing to work with! So much attention to detail and they did a great job of making us feel extra special on our wedding day. I would highly recommend the Killer Creations team for videography!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kelsy R

Mike is great! we did our engagement session and our wedding and all the pictures are amazing! Mike is super friendly and made us feel comfortable. We had 2 photographers for the wedding and James (the other photographer) was also great! Our photos are amazing! Mike also has a... Read More lot of options for different packages and for photo books after the wedding! I highly recommend Mike for pictures of any type! did I mention the pictures are AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Erica M

These guys are outstanding! Super personable, and make your special pictures feel effortless. Wonderful to work with!