Kim Shokouhi Photography

Bow2008 09

9134 Ellis Way, Arvada, CO

Professional and Classic

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Mary C

Kim went above and beyond on our wedding photos. She help us create a check list so we got all the formal photos we wanted. Our candid photos turned out excellent. We cant wait to share them with our friends and family.

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Aubrey H

We used Kim for our October 2011 wedding. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was to work with. She was absolutely committed to making sure everything happened the way we wanted it to at our wedding. She responds quickly to any sort of question you have. Most... Read More importantly she is a lot of fun. Our wedding was small, only about 85 guests so having someone strange at our wedding would have really stood out. She fit right in but yet was professional the whole time. Good work Kim! Pics look amazing. Now that I have gotten my pictures from the wedding I am even more pleased with the experience.

Best wedding decision I made!

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Kelly P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kim! She was an amazing wedding photographer. Not only were the pictures absolutely beautiful (exactly what I wanted), but she was a real joy to work with. I'm not the most natural picture taker (I'm more used to be behind the camera... Read More than in front of it), but Kim kept me completely at ease. She even managed to keep my rowdy groomsmen in line for bridal party pictures! She has a great personality and really makes an effort to get to know everyone she's working with. And she completely blended into the wedding - I didn't even notice she was taking pictures, but after seeing them, she was everywhere. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer - she was fantastic, and the packages she offers for photography are not only reasonable, but you definitely get a lot for your money. I would recommend her to anyone!

Fantastic Photos & Great Personality

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Loren C

In addition to taking wonderful photos for our engagement and wedding, Kim was such a pleasure to work with. She and her assistant were so at ease and made the entire wedding party very comfortable with the photo session. We've just received our proofs via Kim's website and it... Read More has been a very easy process directing our friends and family to preview the photos. We would definitely recommend Kim to our friends. She does great work and was very reasonably priced!

Review for Kim Shokouhi Photography

Reviewed on 9/30/2007 Ciara R

The flexibility of taking whichever pictures I wanted, and she was available to take pictures for the entire day.

Review for Kim Shokouhi Photography

Reviewed on 8/29/2007 Jaci W

She was so nice and easy to work with. Any questions I had (which was a lot) she answered right away, and even called me a few nights before the wedding to see how I was doing. Was a really nice touch.