Capturing stunning moments in your love story

Trust KVP to capture the moments of your special day! You'll get all of the images that are important to you without stress or worry! All KVP wedding collections include your edited high-resolution digital image files delivered via flash drive and a site to share with family & friends.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Molly C

Kim was amazing! She did both our engagement and wedding pics. We'd never had professional photos taken before and she knew just how to get us to really look our best. She is very detailed oriented, efficient, and really nice to work with. I got many comments from family and... Read More friends at the wedding that they were impressed. She is also really creative and we have memories captured that are so beautiful that we would have never thought of! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Laura H

Kim did such an outstanding job!! She took our engagement photos and wedding photos. They are exquisite! She is such a kind and friendly person as well. Her prices are the most reasonable of any other photographer we considered. She is easy to get in touch with and will not... Read More let you down!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Katie S

I cannot say enough about Kim Vetter photography. Kim did both our engagement photos and wedding and did a brilliant job. She has an artistic eye and is very professional. Her work stands out among the rest. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Shama E

I cannot say enough good things about Kim, even with the heat and sweat - she was absolutely fantastic! John and I are both equally awkward about posing and having pictures taken of us but she is such a breeze to work with. I would pick her for any event! She makes you... Read More comfortable and takes away the stress of everything. Hands down, 5/5!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kristine J

Kim was absolutely amazing! She was professional but still a ton of fun to work with. She made us feel completely at ease and was a great time keeper as well. I highly highly recommend her for your wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Great photos!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alex B

As a wedding coordinator, it is always nice to work with easy going and responsive photographers. Kim and I worked together on the timeline which was a wonderful help to not have to do it all myself. On the wedding day she was always where the action was and ready to capture the... Read More moment. The photos turned out absolutely amazing and I know the bride and groom love them!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie C

Kim was an excellent photographer. Our photos were beautiful, and she did the work that other photographers told us they needed two photogs to do. She was no nonsense, and we sincerely appreciated her energy on our wedding day.

KIM VETTER Photography = AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Lets just start by saying I planned my wedding date around Kim Vetter extraordinaire! Kim Blew me away with my wedding pictures. I could not have imagined my wedding without her bringing it to life in full color. (and sometimes in awesome black and white) Kim is really easy to... Read More work with and she has the patience of Job. LOVE LOVE LOVE her work! I am exponentially proud to name drop Kim Vetter Photography to any engaged couple! If one wants original and gorgeous wedding photos..... Kim Vetter photography is your pro!

Shelby

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Shelby M

Kim was absolutely fabulous! She met with me before the wedding and was in constant communication to make sure she met my needs. She was able to tweak some packages so that we could get exactly what we wanted. We had a large wedding party -14 attendants and then 5 kids and she... Read More 100% stayed on schedule and kept things moving. She had scoped out the venue ahead of time so that on the day of no time was wasted trying to find the perfect shot. I loved that within a few days of returning from our honeymoon our sneak peeks were available and then shortly after that all of our pictures were ready. I was extremely happy with the work that she did. We will, and have, recommended her over and over again. We will definitely use her for our family portraits in the future!

Monu Wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jessica F

Kim was amazing! She was on time, knowledgeable, creative, imaginative, everything you could ask for in a photographer and more. I have several young kids in my family and she managed to get pictures of them all looking and smiling! We are talking multiple kids under the age of... Read More 2 at one time - thats AMAZING! We got our photos in the mail shortly after the wedding and love them! I would highly recommend Kim!

Kim Vetter photography

Reviewed on 7/15/2013

Kim was an excellent photographer. She directed us where we would get the best picture. She was patient and very easy to get along with. Her pictures are top grade with vibrant colors. She responds back quickly. I would definitely recommend her for your photography needs!

Kim Vetter Photography is great!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Andrea C

I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the photos! They were perfect! Also Kim was very professional and used time very well. She sped through our poses like a pro and sent the finished pictures to us within a couple weeks after the wedding. I am still receiving... Read More compliments from friends and family on the photos!

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Noehmi S

I would recommend Kim Vetter for a photographer because she really go tto know us as a couple and what style we liked. She did our engagement pictures also and she took the time out to really capture what we wanted and I would only use her for future pictures. She was... Read More professional, fun, energetic and really great to work with. We highly recommend her for your wedding and any other pictures you want taken.

Kim Vetter

I have been capturing wedding moments and memories for 8 years! I love my couples and my wedding days!! I am efficient and professional when it comes to guiding a couple and their friends and family through a wedding day that will result in beautiful and perfect images of their most special day!