Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

538 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains, NJ
Serving Northern NJ/Greater NYC

expectations beyond exceeded

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Hiring KP events to help plan my wedding was the #1 best thing I could have ever done during this whole process. Kim is absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country and not feeling fully involved in the planning process was a huge... Read More concern for me. Kim went out of her way to include me on every little detail and make me feel as if I was there. We were constantly in touch and her organization skills ensured that I was kept on track with the timeline she had for everything from the very beginning. Her suggestions, ideas, feedback, and most importantly support were imperative to making this experience what it turned out to be : absolutely perfect. By the time the big day came, everything was exactly as I imagined. The schedule ran smoothly, all of the participating vendors that were suggested by her beyond exceeded my expectations, and I was able to comfortably sit back and enjoy my wedding day confident that everything was being handled by my amazing wedding planner. I would hire Kim all over again and again and will be sure to seek her out the next time I have an adventure to celebrate with my friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Casey

I'm Kim's sister, which would probably make most people think planning my wedding would be easy her for: the complete opposite is true. If I had to guess, my wedding was probably one of the more difficult ones for her to plan. Why? Because I had no idea what I wanted and... Read More answered about 98: of the questions she asked me with "I don't know". The only thing I was able to give her was: "modern, rustic, vintage, football". What does that even mean? I have no freaking idea. Not until I saw my wedding unfold on that beautiful day, and it was EXACTLY those four words. She somehow managed to create something spectacular out of nothing - and that takes a true artist. Kim is a true professional - you never have to worry about interaction with vendors, (added bonus - she knows just about every single one in the area). She is tenacious and will always push for what is best for you - and trust me, she does know best). She is upbeat, intelligent, easy to get along with, and a master at her craft. I've known her for 27 years and am still blown away by every idea, project, and creative masterpiece she continues to come up with. No two events of Kim's are or will ever be the same. She is always educating herself, staying on top of trends (though I swear she creates them), and using her creative gene to make the best decisions for you and your event. Kim prides herself and her business on really honing in on each individual client's specific needs and creating something specific to them. Your event will not just be fun and beautiful, it will be a direct reflection of who you are. We received nothing but positive feedback from our wedding (so many "best I've ever been to") and as a host of any event, that is all you could ever ask for - happy guests. When you hire Kim you are getting more than someone who does amazing quality work (because she does). You are getting someone who genuinely, and so deeply cares about her clients. Her work is one of the most important things in her life - I've always known this as her sister, but now I know as one of her clients. She will not stop and any length to deliver what you've asked of her, she will talk to you on the phone for hours just to make sure you feel confident and calm, stay up through the night to triple check to make sure everything is perfect and she will without a doubt, 100% far surpass any expectations you had for your event. The best thing you could ever do on your wedding day, is hire Kimberly Paige Events. LOVE YOU KIIMMY!!!!!!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Danielle L

Kim was absolutely amazing! She made my entire wedding planning process so much easier. Kim helped me pick the perfect vendors, as well as contacting them for availability and helping with getting the best price possible. She was always available to turn to for suggestions and... Read More advice. She helped me with all the small details, giving me so many wonderful ideas that would go well with my theme. Kim even designed all of our signature signs that looked incredible at our reception!! Our rehearsal was effortless because her & our reception was literally a dream. Kim organized EVERYTHING! She showed up at my house to make sure we were on schedule, went to church early to set up, stayed in contact with the vendors, went to the reception to get things ready, organized the bridal party, and kept the schedule of the evening flowing. I got SO many compliments from family & friends saying how wonderful she was. My day went perfect because Kim was there to help. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jolie A

Our dear lord only knows how much of a true blessing you were during our wedding preparations. You are truly an angel in disguise. Without you, our dream wedding would have never unfolded. You saw our vision from the very start and brought it to life. From the first moment we... Read More spoke, you have been nothing but gracious and guiding. And it was beyond obvious how much guidance Steve and I needed. You answered every concern and every question we had. (You know I had many!) You kept our budget in mind throughout the whole process and went beyond any of our expectations to meet within our means. Your eye for detail and precision is what kept us on our toes. Your caring check-ups on us only showed how much of a good and caring soul you are. You were not only our "wedding planner" but now our lifelong friend. You listened and accurately executed our dream. You generously added personal touches which I would have never thought of. You went beyond any other person would have in your position. You showed how much you deeply love what you do and care for those who you do it for. We are so blessed that we were gifted your talents for our big day. My parents (both sets!), Steve and I thank you so much for every moment of your time, every comforting email, and phone conversation, for every amazing vendor you found, and for every touches of love you added to our wedding day. We thank you deep within our hearts for guiding us and making our dreams come to life in every way possible. We love you Kim!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Laura A

We used Kimberly Paige Events for day of set up and coordination, and couldn't be happier with the service we received! We loved her and would choose her again in a heartbeat! Kim worked with me and the vendors leading up to the big day to ensure everything was coordinated and... Read More things would run smoothly. She was always quick to respond, and her knowledge of how events should run helped keep me at ease during the end of the planning process. She took care of everything on the day of the wedding from ensuring the bridal party and I were set, to keeping us on schedule, to setting up our reception tables. She is a complete professional who truly has the knack for this. She helped us enjoy the big day without having to worry about the small details and coordination of the day. Her prices were completely reasonable, especially considering the quality of service we received. We will absolutely be recommending her to our family and friends!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Lindsay R

My husband and I got married August 13, 2016 at The Westmount Country Club! Hiring Kim was the best decision we made! She made our wedding day and the week before so stress free! We used her partial planning package and she went above and beyond for everything! Kim is so... Read More creative and thought of every detail! Kim knows and has worked with so many vendors in the area which is helpful! She attended florist meetings, helped design our centerpieces, created Pinterest vision boards, did all the graphic work we needed, made a whole schedule for the day of the wedding, confirmed every single vendor we used the week before the wedding and distributed all tips at the end of the night! She even showed up to my house with a bridal emergency kit the morning of the wedding (something I would have never thought of!) Kim is so accommodating to everything! When I got to my venue, the centerpieces weren't exactly how they were supposed to be. Kim contacted the florist and when he couldn't help, she fixed every single centerpiece (20 tables!) during the cocktail hour before the guests came in! She is very easy to contact via text or email and will always answer promptly! Kim made our vision come to life on our wedding day! We couldn't imagine the day without all of Kim's creative details and additions and cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Serena W

Kim was so incredibly helpful, thoughtful, creative, and professional. She's brilliant and REALLY knows what she's doing. Without her (and her amazing assistant!) I would not have survived that day. I am forever grateful :)

Wedding Planning Bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sara W

Kim was FANTASTIC and really made the wedding planning process calm and stress free. We worked with her as part of her partial wedding planning package to help find and select a few vendors and manage the day-of coordination. Every vendor she recommended was amazing and we... Read More really appreciated her working to help us stay within our budget. She went above and beyond our expectations, proactively asking what she could do to help (even helped us with our venue decor in the weeks leading up to the big day!). She was extremely responsive and great to work with. We highly recommend Kimberly Paige Events!!!

Nothing but impressed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Suzie H

We used Kim and Lexi for day of coordination services for our NJ vineyard wedding and they were absolutely amazing... from the initial contact through to creating the wedding day timeline and then making sure everything ran to time on the day, we can't fault them. They were... Read More everything you might want in people who you're trusting with your wedding day - professional, thoughtful, reliable, understanding, proactive, flexible and just generally REALLY nice to work with! Initially, I'd thought that I didn't want the extra expense of 'coordination' for the day and that we could manage it by ourselves... but I'm so glad that I changed my mind about that. Because of Kim and Lexi, we were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day and not worry about what anyone or anything was doing - we were in the most capable hands possible. I'd had great phone contact with Kim and Lexi prior to the rehearsal but from the moment I met Lexi at the rehearsal, I felt all of my logistical worries fade away - she just 'got' what we were looking for but also had great suggestions for some of the things (like dinner table layout) that we had no pre-conceived ideas about. There were so many things that we asked her to set up based on 'whatever looked best' and I can only say that the table layout / décor placement etc. on the wedding day was PERFECT. When the officiant failed to show up to the rehearsal, Lexi stepped in and coordinated the ceremony rehearsal / showed us all where to stand etc. - I'm not sure what we would have done without her! The money spent on having peace of mind, knowing that our wedding day was in safe hands, was worth every cent - we can't thank Kim and Lexi enough (not to mention that I will forever owe Lexi for being my own personal seamstress on the day, when I managed to rip part of my wedding dress!!) Great people, amazingly good at what they do, so professional and probably some of the nicest people you'll ever meet :) We 100% recommend these guys!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lexi O

I cannot say enough good things about Kim!! She is a perfectionist and is so amazing to work with. I felt so at ease having her coordinate my wedding. She is an absolute dream to work with and I highly recommend her to all brides!!!

Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kathryn B

I can't say enough good things about Kim!! We used Kim for our wedding in NJ while living in NYC. I wish I could go back and relive my day all over again and there is no doubt in my mind that Kim would be there! She constantly kept me updated on the schedule for the day and made... Read More sure the day went so smoothly. If there were any issues she took care of I never knew about it! The day was perfect and I can't thank Kim enough for her services. The best decision I made in the wedding planning was to hire Kim :) If I have any other events to plan in the future Kim is my girl!

Kim Made the day so much easier!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Liz S

I hired Kim to be the day of wedding planner at my wedding this past August. The planner assigned by my venue was very inexperienced and I was nervous that things would not be done the way that I had requested and envisioned. I had a couple of calls with Kim before the event and... Read More we did a walk through at my venue. She had great attention to detail and really understood everything that I wanted. She was diligent and asked lots of questions to make sure that everything was exactly right. She made sure that everything went smoothly on the big day and it made my experience that much better because I could actually relax. Having her there and knowing that she was taking care of everything really made all the difference. I'm a super A type personality and like to be in control of every tiny little thing and wanted even small details to be how I had planned. Kim did a great job of carrying that all out, and being in control on my behalf so I could enjoy myself! I would definitely recommend her services! The venue will always say that they will do whatever you want however you want it, but there is nothing like knowing you have someone on the ground really listening to you and Kim did a great job!

Stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christine B

If you are looking to feel like it's all under control of your big day KPE is the place to call! Kim was so organized, so easy to talk to, very fast in responding and getting everything confirmed. She literally took all the pressure off me on my wedding day and really allowed me... Read More to enjoy the day to its fullest! Can't say thank you enough Kim! I definitely recommend.

Super smooth wedding!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jennifer A

We had our wedding in a non traditional venue that doesn't routinely hold weddings. But our wedding ran smoothly with no worries thanks to Kim! My husband and I had the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Gina N

Kimberly Paige Events was my day of coordinator for my wedding in November 2014. She was absolutely amazing to work with! Without her our day would definitely not have turned out so great! She helped us with all the little small details that make our day special. She was so... Read More organized and professional everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding! we didn't have to worry about anything she took care of it all!! Everyone always says there is one thing that goes wrong the day of your wedding but we did not have that happen to us because Kim was there! I would definitely recommend Kimberly Paige for future events! You will be happy you did!

Our magical wedding

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Cinthia P

Kim was wonderful she was great at giving ideas, advice, and making our wedding becoming a reality. She was there for us through email, phone calls, or text messages at anytime to answer any questions we had. My wedding day was so much more relaxing knowing that she was there... Read More from beginning to end. Kim thank you soo much once again you were amazing. Love Cindy and Alex Robayo

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Michelle P

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very detail oriented and thorough from when we first met until the very end. She handled everything I asked with no questions and went above and beyond to make our day amazing. She executed my vision perfectly and I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better wedding planner. She helped me research and find the best vendors and came with several recos and ideas of her own that I could incorporate in my day. She understood exactly what I wanted and in the end it came together beautifully. My day was amazing and I wouldnt' have trusted anyone else! I highly recommend Kim for any of your special events! She is amazing!

love her!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Elizabeth C

Kim was amazing! We used her as a month of coordinator for our wedding. She was incredibly helpful and responsive during those crazy last few weeks. She was also a life-saver the day of, seriously I don't think everything would have gone off without her! I'd highly recommend... Read More her. She is also very reasonably priced.

Thank You Kimberly Paige Events!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Marissa M

My husband and I got married this past November and we hired Kimberly Paige Events as our "day of" wedding coordinator. At first, I was not sure if we needed to hire someone to do this but I am SO happy that we did!! Kim did an amazing job making sure that everything down to the... Read More very minor details was taken care of and our wedding day ran incredibly smoothly! My husband, our families and I were able to just sit back, relax and enjoy the day because we knew that Kim had things under control. Kim was always very flexible and accommodating around my schedule and she met with me twice before the wedding, including once at the venue. She was always on time for our meetings and she spent a good amount of time getting to know me and my husband and our vision for our wedding day. She was also always available by phone and email and happy to offer suggestions and advice. One of the most helpful things Kim did was put together a detailed timeline for our wedding day which we were able to share with our families, our bridal party and our vendors so that everyone was kept in the loop. Kim has a very warm, friendly personality and it was a pleasure to work with her during the planning process and to see her on our wedding day. Thank you so much again Kim for everything and I wish you continued success with your business!!

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Karleen J

I recently got married on 10.25.13 and Kim was my day-of wedding coordinator. I can't thank her enough for all that she did for us. Throughout the wedding planning process, she checked in on us to make sure we were doing okay, provided us with answers to our inquiries, gave us... Read More advice & suggestions and had me fill out an information packet that helped out tremendously to iron out the little details. She was very attentive to the things that I didn't necessarily think about but were definitely important. She handled the rehearsal very well and was very accommodating to anything the Church required us to do... she's even good at wrangling rowdy groomsmen! :) The reception centerpieces/decorations, table numbers and favors were set up exactly how I envisioned and the bathroom baskets were placed exactly where they should've been. Her emergency kit that she brought with her definitely helped out some of the girls. As a detailed person myself, I found Kim to be very organized - she was knowledgeable of the timeline of the day and made sure we were running on time. She always checked up on us to make sure we had eaten, had enough to drink, or wanted her to do anything at all. Even though we had a few hiccups on the day of the wedding (things that were out of our control), Kim handled each and every one so seamlessly that it was barely a thought on anyone's mind. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be! She will make your wedding day that much more enjoyable by taking all the stress off of your shoulders (or any guests that you may be considering of asking).

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Puja D

Kimberly Paige Events: I had Kim as my day of coordinator for my May 26th, wedding and I could not say enough great things about her. She provided SO much more than just the day of services. She was very well organized to the point that if I needed anything or needing to... Read More contact anyone, she had already taken care of it. In weeks leading to the wedding, we had to create an itinerary, we had spoken a multiple times about it. She asked us question about my event that had totally slipped my mind! She assisted in organizing our itinerary and gave some great ideas that shaped our special day into the most wonderful wedding. She helped me so much before and during the wedding - so much that I can honestly say that my wedding went on without a hitch! This was her first Indian wedding and I am sure there was chaos behind the scenes but my husband and I were able to totally relax and did not have to worry about anything. All of our “day of” events from the wedding morning to our entrances at the reception to our dinner were exactly on time as I wanted and she made sure of that! I would definitely recommend Kim to other Brides! Simply put, she is the best at what she does. Kim, thank you for making our wedding day truly special and enjoyable! -Puja & Harshal

Amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cara D

Kim from Kimberly Paige Events did an amazing job with her "day of" coordination package at my wedding on 9/14/13. Not only did she travel and organize our entire wedding rehearsal 2 days prior to the big day, but she arrived at my venue about 2.5 hours prior to the event to... Read More make sure everything was set up and decorated the way that I wanted it to be. She has such attention to detail, and her effort and creativity allowed me to have an extra special day. She is so organized and on top of things, and she really made the entire wedding flow so smoothly. I actually had an issue with the limo that was supposed to pick up myself and my bridesmaids from my house, but they were about an hour and a half late. Kim was the first one to get on the phone with them and make it happen so that I wasn't late to my own wedding! Without her, I would've had to take a taxi in my white wedding dress! Kim did an excellent job, and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride interested in using a wedding planner for any of her services! I never realized how much I would need her, but TRUST ME...there are so many things that could go wrong on the day of your wedding, and you (the bride) should never have to worry about them! Thank you so much, Kim. You are amazing!!!

Second To None!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Rachael C

Kim is truly second to none! Before hire, Kim requested to meet in person to discuss my vision and answer any questions I had which kicked off that personal touch service I received throughout my whole experience. By meetings end, I felt like we were girlfriends just meeting for... Read More coffee to go over the fun details of my wedding! I hired her on the spot. Unlike most other planners with a partial planning package, Kim believes in starting immediately to really get a feel for your vision and have the time to make it a reality. Another stand out quality of Kim is her availability as she is just phone call away any day! I speak from experience calling her on a Sunday afternoon with a near bridal meltdown which she worked me through... with her hubby in background helping out too! Kim came prepared to every meeting with hand drawn sketches, swatches, & 'to-do' lists in order of importance. If I had an idea, she had a suggestion to make it 10x better than I had envisioned all because of her experience, sheer creativity & true passion for wedding planning! I left our meetings feeling more confident that I was on track and could see my vision coming to life more and more. She helped bargain with my florist, brought me to her 'Member's Only' wholesale club for my DIY wedding & picked up items for me to save time. Rehearsal night was great with Kim there bc she had so many suggestions I would not have thought of being that I never planned a wedding before. On wedding day I didn't have a thing to worry about because Kim literally took care of it all from sun up to sun down. She came prepared with her bridal survival kit (which came to good use bc my bustle kept coming undone and she literally sewed it up for me in the middle of our reception). I really couldn't imagine my day without her! To this day I still keep in touch with her because she is truly a wonderful, genuine person. I hope you get to experience the pleasure in working with her!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Caroline C

I debated for a few months whether I needed a planner to help me with my wedding. I thought since I was was having a little over a year engagement I would have plenty of time to do it all. As I started getting overwhelmed with decisions/contracts/details-I finally decided to get... Read More some information and meet with wedding planners. The best decision my husband and I made was to hire a wedding planner! Not just anyone but a true artistic and creative PROFESSIONAL. Right when I met Kim I felt instantly comfortable and like someone understood the vision we had. She helped turn our ideas into a reality and infused her ideas and creativity which helped bring our wedding to the next level. Kim is a joy to work with from start to finish and helped me with every detail. She was a fantastic listener and helped take all the stress out of planning and the week of the wedding when everything is in high gear! I knew everything would be perfect because of Kim, and it was! If you are looking for a planner- look no further! She was the best decision I made during wedding planning and would recommend her to any of my friends/family.

Magical !

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Erin C

I could not have made it through my pre wedding planning or wedding day without Kimberly Paige Events! I was a bride with a budget and would not have been able to find vendors that would meet my expectations as well as my bank account without Kim. My main request was a DJ and... Read More band duo and Kim located the vendor as well as negotiated the price to fit my budget. The band and the DJ more than fulfilled my expectations and made my wedding day complete. The day of my wedding Kim handled everything including dealing with me, my bridle party and family, handling tips , my time schedule and most importantly making sure my main focus was enjoying my wedding day. If you are contemplating hiring an event planner/ wedding coordinator, stop thinking and contact Kimberly Paige Events!

Kim Pomroy

Everyday I count my lucky stars for the ability to spend my time helping others design their perfect day. I absolutely love what I do! Special event planning is not simply my job it is my life, my passion. I have been blessed with my very own happily ever after. My incredibly supportive husband and I are raising our adorable, sassy daughter and working to fill our house with nonstop laughter and memories. When I am not planning events I can be found with a camera in hand, sampling new recipes while pretending I am a contestant on Top Chef or perfecting Pinterest crafts!

Start a Conversation!