Making Your Wedding Day Dreams Come True!

Congratulations! You are getting married! Being engaged is incredibly exciting, but planning a wedding can feel like a whirlwind of vendors and endless to do’s. I am here to address every detail and ensure your journey down the aisle is stress free and fun! Kimberly Paige Events believes every wedding should reflect the style and personality of the couple saying, “I do.” I will walk you step-by-step through the entire planning process. I cannot wait to bring your wedding visions to life! Kimberly Paige Events specializes in full service and partial planning, as well as day of coordination. Read rave reviews, view scenes from weddings, and discover available services at www.kimberlypaigeevents.com!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

538 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains, NJ Serving Northern NJ/Greater NYC (201) 341-6004
PINTEREST

expectations beyond exceeded

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Hiring KP events to help plan my wedding was the #1 best thing I could have ever done during this whole process. Kim is absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country and not feeling fully involved in the planning process was a huge... Read More concern for me. Kim went out of her way to include me on every little detail and make me feel as if I was there. We were constantly in touch and her organization skills ensured that I was kept on track with the timeline she had for everything from the very beginning. Her suggestions, ideas, feedback, and most importantly support were imperative to making this experience what it turned out to be : absolutely perfect. By the time the big day came, everything was exactly as I imagined. The schedule ran smoothly, all of the participating vendors that were suggested by her beyond exceeded my expectations, and I was able to comfortably sit back and enjoy my wedding day confident that everything was being handled by my amazing wedding planner. I would hire Kim all over again and again and will be sure to seek her out the next time I have an adventure to celebrate with my friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Casey

I'm Kim's sister, which would probably make most people think planning my wedding would be easy her for: the complete opposite is true. If I had to guess, my wedding was probably one of the more difficult ones for her to plan. Why? Because I had no idea what I wanted and... Read More answered about 98: of the questions she asked me with "I don't know". The only thing I was able to give her was: "modern, rustic, vintage, football". What does that even mean? I have no freaking idea. Not until I saw my wedding unfold on that beautiful day, and it was EXACTLY those four words. She somehow managed to create something spectacular out of nothing - and that takes a true artist. Kim is a true professional - you never have to worry about interaction with vendors, (added bonus - she knows just about every single one in the area). She is tenacious and will always push for what is best for you - and trust me, she does know best). She is upbeat, intelligent, easy to get along with, and a master at her craft. I've known her for 27 years and am still blown away by every idea, project, and creative masterpiece she continues to come up with. No two events of Kim's are or will ever be the same. She is always educating herself, staying on top of trends (though I swear she creates them), and using her creative gene to make the best decisions for you and your event. Kim prides herself and her business on really honing in on each individual client's specific needs and creating something specific to them. Your event will not just be fun and beautiful, it will be a direct reflection of who you are. We received nothing but positive feedback from our wedding (so many "best I've ever been to") and as a host of any event, that is all you could ever ask for - happy guests. When you hire Kim you are getting more than someone who does amazing quality work (because she does). You are getting someone who genuinely, and so deeply cares about her clients. Her work is one of the most important things in her life - I've always known this as her sister, but now I know as one of her clients. She will not stop and any length to deliver what you've asked of her, she will talk to you on the phone for hours just to make sure you feel confident and calm, stay up through the night to triple check to make sure everything is perfect and she will without a doubt, 100% far surpass any expectations you had for your event. The best thing you could ever do on your wedding day, is hire Kimberly Paige Events. LOVE YOU KIIMMY!!!!!!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Danielle L

Kim was absolutely amazing! She made my entire wedding planning process so much easier. Kim helped me pick the perfect vendors, as well as contacting them for availability and helping with getting the best price possible. She was always available to turn to for suggestions and... Read More advice. She helped me with all the small details, giving me so many wonderful ideas that would go well with my theme. Kim even designed all of our signature signs that looked incredible at our reception!! Our rehearsal was effortless because her & our reception was literally a dream. Kim organized EVERYTHING! She showed up at my house to make sure we were on schedule, went to church early to set up, stayed in contact with the vendors, went to the reception to get things ready, organized the bridal party, and kept the schedule of the evening flowing. I got SO many compliments from family & friends saying how wonderful she was. My day went perfect because Kim was there to help. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Donna P

Kim is amazing. She stays one step ahead of every other vendor, and keeps you perfectly organized. Not only is she an excellent wedding planner, but she is 10 steps above the rest! She made my wedding so easy for me, & I regret only retaining her for the day of my wedding. I... Read More should have had her handling my entire wedding plan and the day of my event. She is worth her weight in gold!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Donna P

I wanted my wedding PERFECT. Nothing less. Kimberly Pomroy delivered PERFECT! I spent a lot of time on details for my wedding, and she executed everything flawlessly! She allowed me to enjoy my wedding. From the time she arrived, she was always one step ahead of me. After... Read More spending a long time planning my wedding, it was hard for me to surrender to an event planner on the day of the wedding. But Kim Pomroy isn't any event planner. She's the one you want because you can't do it yourself, and she actually does it BETTER. I'm not a young bride, so my expectations were greater than they would have been 20 years ago. Kim nailed it. She is kind, gracious, & mature. She is highly organized, focused, & has amazing foresight. Clearly, she is always one step ahead of you. Her creative eye is always ON, and she never makes you feel as though you asked too much of her. Kim has succeeded in a highly competitive field. But there is no competing with Kim Pomroy. Kimberly Paige Events is the business you need if you want to be a bride who can enjoy her own wedding.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jamie E

I don’t even know where to begin! Kim was an incredibly valuable person to have during the months and weeks leading up to our special day! She provided such helpful suggestions along the way that helped our day stand out from other weddings, and made our day run smooth for us,... Read More as well as our guests! Kim’s attention to detail was something I really valued, since I am more of a big picture person. Kim is probably the most creative person I have ever met and her ideas brought to life at my wedding is something I am so grateful for! Kim made a timeline of the day to share with vendors and bridal party to ensure everything would run on time. The week of the wedding I didn’t have to worry about all the vendor confirmations – Kim called every single one of them and made sure they all knew the schedules and special requests. Kim was professional with all our vendors and handled all questions that arose so we could enjoy our day. I think my favorite part of having Kim was when she showed up at my house before the ceremony to check on me and be there while I got my dress on… she kept me very calm! She is a wonderful person who really wants the best for you and your day! I would recommend Kim for any of your wedding/event needs!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amanda S

Where do I begin?! Having Kim by my side while planning my wedding was just such a blessing. I had an unusual planning process including moving my date 6 months before we originally planned. Kim jumped right in and helped me move all of my vendors and helped me to plan on a... Read More much more accelerated timeline. She had lists, ideas, pictures, etc to keep everything organized and our conversations always inspired another detail for the wedding day! Then, on the day of the wedding, I couldn't tell you if anything went wrong because, if it did, it was taken care of. We were EARLY for everything (this is a lot for me, ask my husband) and I just didn't have one stress in the whole day. Kim communicated with all of the vendors and ensured that everything was what I planned for. All in all, it was great to have someone by my side that cared about my wedding as much as I did. Kim has come into my life and I'm so lucky that she is still there even though our wedding is over! Time to plan the next party! :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gina C

Kim was my saving grace on my wedding day and the calm face I would look for when I started to get overwhelmed. She handled everything from beginning to end whether it was dealing with vendors for me so that I didn't have to or giving me a drink of water throughout the day. If... Read More it wasn't for her I think I would've forgotten to even eat on my wedding day. Her assistant was wonderful as well. Kim is so organized, thought of every detail and took so much stress off my shoulders, I could not have gotten through my day without her, or the weeks leading up to the wedding without her, she is truly amazing at what she does. I can not thank her enough!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Nicole C

Kim is absolutely amazing! She is very kind and super easy to get along with. She has awesome ideas and will absolutely do everything in her power to make your dreams come true. Our wedding day ran so smooth and Kim was there for everything I needed her for. I was extremely... Read More calm and was able to enjoy every second of our day because of Kim, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She truly took care of it all for us. She is extremely organized, very professional and always responds quickly. I highly recommend using her for your wedding day, or any event you have going on.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Vanna A

I hired Kimberly to be my wedding coordinator for the day and she far exceeded my expectations. She met with me one month before to go over all the details and was a huge help in confirming all of the details with my vendors the week before the wedding! The wedding day went... Read More smoothly. Kimberly ensured everything I wanted, including the set up of the favors, ensuring I get pictures with the most important family members, and getting my bridal party and groomsmen in line. I could not have asked for a better wedding day coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Renie D

Don't know where to begin with this review....Kim is unbelievable, she does a conference call early in the planning and before I even met her, I knew everything was going to be taken care of. Attention to every detail, professional, sweet as can be and makes it happen! Every... Read More other vendor we used that she finalized things with all told me as well what a pleasure it was to work with her, that most planners are a nightmare....but not Kim, she rocks!! I am the Mother of the bride and being able to finally just not work on the wedding and enjoy the day was easy because Kim was in charge!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsey W

First, thank goodness for Kim! Despite all my planning, the day would not have ran so smoothly without this woman! I had her services for our rehearsal and big day. She did so much work "behind the scenes". She Coordinated and scheduled our whole day - timeline down to the... Read More minute !!! This allowed us to get all the photos we want and make it to our own cocktail hour !!!! Yes, we ate at our own cocktail hour because of our great timing ! Besides the day events, she was constantly checking in with us AND our parents- making sure everyone was taken care of ! She stayed until the cake was cut to ensure nothing skipped a beat ! I highly recommend Kim - she confirmed all venders for us, filled them in with any/ all changes on short notice and distributed our tips out our venders for us (which allowed us to enjoy every minute of the wedding )! If you want to be a little stressed out on your big day (and get everywhere on time without forgetting any props or people), definitely reached out to Kim!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristen P

I am so glad we hired Kimberly Paige Events for our day-of wedding coordination! Kim was always responsive and proactive - she brought up things during planning that I never would have thought of on my own. Allie was our day of coordinator and she was extremely organized and... Read More helpful, it is a month after my wedding and I am still learning of different tasks she helped with that I wasn't even aware of during my wedding day. A great investment!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 ToniAnn M

If you are in need of a wedding planner, the search stops here. As a bride, I had a vision in my mind of what I pictured our day to be like. It was amazing to see that vision come to life through Kim's incredible talent, skill and intuition. It was as if she could actually see... Read More what I was dreaming of and POOF! She made it happen. I had always seen ideas in magazines and on pinterest, but wanted to make them our own and put an original touch on them. Kim did not disappoint. She made planning a breeze! She is attentive, accessible and always there to calm you down or share in your excitement. The day of the wedding it was so comforting to know that Kim had everything under control. If anything went wrong or if there were any stressful situations I did not know about them because Kim took care of everything. She truly thinks of every single detail from start to finish and I couldn't be more pleased with our decision to work with her. My husband and I were able to enjoy our once in a lifetime day and we owe it all to Kim!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emma E

Kim was wonderful! She worked very closely with my husband and I to plan the perfect wedding in a relatively short timeframe (8 months). We chose the full-service plan. Fun, full of great ideas, and very responsive to email, texts and calls, Kim was a great planner and flexible... Read More to work around our busy schedules. Kim was also fantastic on the day of the wedding! My husband and I agreed it was the best day of our lives, and we were really able to enjoy it because Kim took care of the millions of little details so that the wedding itself was flawless. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Kim was a lifesaver and I couldn't have asked for a better day of wedding planner! She made everything run seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I went back and forth about hiring a day of coodinator because we also had help at our venue, however I can't imagine... Read More the day without Kim's help. We had a few last minute emergencies to deal with and Kim handled everything. In the time we worked together, my husband and I developed a great relationship with Kim and at the end of the night, we were sad to say goodbye! I highly recommend Kim to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jolie A

Our dear lord only knows how much of a true blessing you were during our wedding preparations. You are truly an angel in disguise. Without you, our dream wedding would have never unfolded. You saw our vision from the very start and brought it to life. From the first moment we... Read More spoke, you have been nothing but gracious and guiding. And it was beyond obvious how much guidance Steve and I needed. You answered every concern and every question we had. (You know I had many!) You kept our budget in mind throughout the whole process and went beyond any of our expectations to meet within our means. Your eye for detail and precision is what kept us on our toes. Your caring check-ups on us only showed how much of a good and caring soul you are. You were not only our "wedding planner" but now our lifelong friend. You listened and accurately executed our dream. You generously added personal touches which I would have never thought of. You went beyond any other person would have in your position. You showed how much you deeply love what you do and care for those who you do it for. We are so blessed that we were gifted your talents for our big day. My parents (both sets!), Steve and I thank you so much for every moment of your time, every comforting email, and phone conversation, for every amazing vendor you found, and for every touches of love you added to our wedding day. We thank you deep within our hearts for guiding us and making our dreams come to life in every way possible. We love you Kim!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Laura A

We used Kimberly Paige Events for day of set up and coordination, and couldn't be happier with the service we received! We loved her and would choose her again in a heartbeat! Kim worked with me and the vendors leading up to the big day to ensure everything was coordinated and... Read More things would run smoothly. She was always quick to respond, and her knowledge of how events should run helped keep me at ease during the end of the planning process. She took care of everything on the day of the wedding from ensuring the bridal party and I were set, to keeping us on schedule, to setting up our reception tables. She is a complete professional who truly has the knack for this. She helped us enjoy the big day without having to worry about the small details and coordination of the day. Her prices were completely reasonable, especially considering the quality of service we received. We will absolutely be recommending her to our family and friends!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Lindsay R

My husband and I got married August 13, 2016 at The Westmount Country Club! Hiring Kim was the best decision we made! She made our wedding day and the week before so stress free! We used her partial planning package and she went above and beyond for everything! Kim is so... Read More creative and thought of every detail! Kim knows and has worked with so many vendors in the area which is helpful! She attended florist meetings, helped design our centerpieces, created Pinterest vision boards, did all the graphic work we needed, made a whole schedule for the day of the wedding, confirmed every single vendor we used the week before the wedding and distributed all tips at the end of the night! She even showed up to my house with a bridal emergency kit the morning of the wedding (something I would have never thought of!) Kim is so accommodating to everything! When I got to my venue, the centerpieces weren't exactly how they were supposed to be. Kim contacted the florist and when he couldn't help, she fixed every single centerpiece (20 tables!) during the cocktail hour before the guests came in! She is very easy to contact via text or email and will always answer promptly! Kim made our vision come to life on our wedding day! We couldn't imagine the day without all of Kim's creative details and additions and cannot thank her enough!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Serena W

Kim was so incredibly helpful, thoughtful, creative, and professional. She's brilliant and REALLY knows what she's doing. Without her (and her amazing assistant!) I would not have survived that day. I am forever grateful :)

Wedding Planning Bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sara W

Kim was FANTASTIC and really made the wedding planning process calm and stress free. We worked with her as part of her partial wedding planning package to help find and select a few vendors and manage the day-of coordination. Every vendor she recommended was amazing and we... Read More really appreciated her working to help us stay within our budget. She went above and beyond our expectations, proactively asking what she could do to help (even helped us with our venue decor in the weeks leading up to the big day!). She was extremely responsive and great to work with. We highly recommend Kimberly Paige Events!!!

Nothing but impressed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Suzie H

We used Kim and Lexi for day of coordination services for our NJ vineyard wedding and they were absolutely amazing... from the initial contact through to creating the wedding day timeline and then making sure everything ran to time on the day, we can't fault them. They were... Read More everything you might want in people who you're trusting with your wedding day - professional, thoughtful, reliable, understanding, proactive, flexible and just generally REALLY nice to work with! Initially, I'd thought that I didn't want the extra expense of 'coordination' for the day and that we could manage it by ourselves... but I'm so glad that I changed my mind about that. Because of Kim and Lexi, we were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day and not worry about what anyone or anything was doing - we were in the most capable hands possible. I'd had great phone contact with Kim and Lexi prior to the rehearsal but from the moment I met Lexi at the rehearsal, I felt all of my logistical worries fade away - she just 'got' what we were looking for but also had great suggestions for some of the things (like dinner table layout) that we had no pre-conceived ideas about. There were so many things that we asked her to set up based on 'whatever looked best' and I can only say that the table layout / décor placement etc. on the wedding day was PERFECT. When the officiant failed to show up to the rehearsal, Lexi stepped in and coordinated the ceremony rehearsal / showed us all where to stand etc. - I'm not sure what we would have done without her! The money spent on having peace of mind, knowing that our wedding day was in safe hands, was worth every cent - we can't thank Kim and Lexi enough (not to mention that I will forever owe Lexi for being my own personal seamstress on the day, when I managed to rip part of my wedding dress!!) Great people, amazingly good at what they do, so professional and probably some of the nicest people you'll ever meet :) We 100% recommend these guys!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lexi O

I cannot say enough good things about Kim!! She is a perfectionist and is so amazing to work with. I felt so at ease having her coordinate my wedding. She is an absolute dream to work with and I highly recommend her to all brides!!!

Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kathryn B

I can't say enough good things about Kim!! We used Kim for our wedding in NJ while living in NYC. I wish I could go back and relive my day all over again and there is no doubt in my mind that Kim would be there! She constantly kept me updated on the schedule for the day and made... Read More sure the day went so smoothly. If there were any issues she took care of I never knew about it! The day was perfect and I can't thank Kim enough for her services. The best decision I made in the wedding planning was to hire Kim :) If I have any other events to plan in the future Kim is my girl!

Kim Made the day so much easier!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Liz S

I hired Kim to be the day of wedding planner at my wedding this past August. The planner assigned by my venue was very inexperienced and I was nervous that things would not be done the way that I had requested and envisioned. I had a couple of calls with Kim before the event and... Read More we did a walk through at my venue. She had great attention to detail and really understood everything that I wanted. She was diligent and asked lots of questions to make sure that everything was exactly right. She made sure that everything went smoothly on the big day and it made my experience that much better because I could actually relax. Having her there and knowing that she was taking care of everything really made all the difference. I'm a super A type personality and like to be in control of every tiny little thing and wanted even small details to be how I had planned. Kim did a great job of carrying that all out, and being in control on my behalf so I could enjoy myself! I would definitely recommend her services! The venue will always say that they will do whatever you want however you want it, but there is nothing like knowing you have someone on the ground really listening to you and Kim did a great job!

Kim Pomroy

Everyday I count my lucky stars for the ability to spend my time helping others design their perfect day. I absolutely love what I do! Special event planning is not simply my job it is my life, my passion. I have been blessed with my very own happily ever after. My incredibly supportive husband and I are raising our adorable, sassy daughter and working to fill our house with nonstop laughter and memories. When I am not planning events I can be found with a camera in hand, sampling new recipes while pretending I am a contestant on Top Chef or perfecting Pinterest crafts!