Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

6496 Clark Road, Kingsley, MI
the Greater Grand Traverse Area

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Korey P

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect cake for our day! We met with the owners for taste testing and they are the sweetest people. I showed Linda 3-4 pictures of an idea of what I wanted and she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. It was pure perfection!! Now on to the... Read More taste...our cake was ordered to serve 150 people. We ended up having about 90 show up. There was very very little cake left. Everyone I talked to had at least 2 pieces with one person having 5!!! I had numerous people tell me it was the best cake they had ever had- and I have to agree. My husband and I both aren't huge fans of cake, but LOVED this!!! Our flavors included: French Vanilla with Raspberry and Creme Cheese filling, Pink Champagne with Champagne and Buttermilk filling, and Red Velvet with Creme Cheese filling. It was outstanding!! Do yourselves a favor and choose Kingsley Cakes for any of your cake needs- Great price and great product and service! THANK YOU!!!

Burkhart/Smith Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Nicole B

The cake for my daughters wedding was perfect. She did not even want to cut into it! My daughter was very specific on what she wanted and they did a beautiful job. It also tasted wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rachel C

Kingsley Cakes makes our cakes for every special occasion. Linda and Chrissy do an excellent job of making sure you get exactly what you want and helping you see their vision. We knew the colors and style we wanted, but weren't sure what patterns to make each layer, the ladies... Read More took the time to tell us all of our options, even drew pictures of how it would look. Since we live out of state, my husband could not be there with me to taste test, Linda sent home samples with me, so we both felt involved! I couldn't ask for a better experience! Kingsley Cakes cares about making your cake perfect and unique for your day, they are truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

Linda at Kingsley cakes is not only talented, she is wonderful to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and her private tasting helps you decide exactly what to order. Take my advice and order extra pieces of cake. EVERYONE at the wedding said it was the best cake they... Read More had ever tasted. My daughter and her husband can't wait until September 2017 to have the bridal cake stored in my freezer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Brianna O

Linda was amazing! Her cake was so delicious and moist with so many flavors to choose from. They were all delicious, but in the end we went with the root beer float and the pink champagne. Everyone loved the cake so much it was all gone by the end of the night. Also, the cake... Read More design was everything I hoped it would be. Plus she is really affordable. I highly recommend her for all of your cake needs.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Susan P

As the Mother of the Bride, I so appreciated the way Kingsley Cakes made my daughter's cake dreams come true. We sampled their cake at the Castle Farms Wedding Expo in Charlevoix, Mi, and we thought it was the best out of all the cake vendors there! You could taste the quality... Read More ingredients, and their attention to the design details was perfect. Our guests thought the cake was delicious and oh so beautiful! Thank you Kingsley Cakes!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Brigid P

Kingsley Cakes creates by far the most extravagant and delicious cakes a bride and groom could ever want. My wedding cake was castle-themed, and the owner took into account all my wants and requests. She was very insightful when it came to design ideas and offered the most... Read More wonderful cake flavors to choose from. Not only did the cake look absolutely stunning, but it was the best cake I have ever tasted in my life! As the bride, I wanted to ensure all my guests would enjoy the wedding cake and not just be dazzled from the design. Kingsley Cake achieved both! Thanks to Kinglsey, everyone said it was the best cake they have ever tasted at a wedding, and the most beautiful they had ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Kingsley Cakes. They make the best cakes and are extremely pleasant to work with. Every bride and groom should seek them out for their wedding cake when getting married because they make your wedding cake dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren C

Linda was amazing to work with! She was super flexible and her cakes are incredible!! All of our guests were raving about how amazing the cake was and she can do pretty much any flavor and design you're interested in!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Lynzie F

Kingsley cakes was great to work with! Linda is very helpful and her cake is beyond delicious. I would eat the anniversary cake right now if it were in my house, it's that good! Also, listen to Linda - the cake goes fast! It wouldn't hurt to order more than you need. Our cake... Read More went fast. The biggest hit at my wedding was the Champagne cake. Everyone loved it! Hope you enjoy Kingsley Cakes as much as we did!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Madeline D

Our guests even agreed this was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Wonderful communication and ability to create whatever you envision!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Ashley P

Linda is so great to work with! We knew right away after meeting with her and trying her cakes that we wanted to have her do our wedding cake! She can do any flavor and is very flexible with working with you on flavors and design of the cake! She is very professional and quickly... Read More responds to any question you may have. We had four different flavors on our wedding cake and all of our guests were raving about each flavor! Would definitely recommend Kingsley Cakes to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Angie B

Beautiful cake and everyone loved the flavor a!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Caitlyn M

Linda was fabulous from day 1! She blew us away at our tasting and she did a great job with the finished product!!! We received so many compliments on our cake - many people had several pieces to try each of the flavors!! I wanted a naked cake and there are some bakers that... Read More don't like to do them because they can get dry without a lot of frosting to lock in the moisture. Linda made look just how I invisioned and it was still incredibly moist! I couldn't be happier!! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Erica K

We just had our wedding on 10/17/15 at Castle Farms it was the most amazing day of our lives and the cake that was made by Kingsley Cakes just put it over the top! So many people were complementing the cake and how it was decorated along with the flavors that were in the cake!... Read More Linda is so good to work with and really knows what she is doing!!! LOVED IT!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Alexandria N

The most delicious cake I have ever eaten in my life! Many people commented on how yummy our wedding cake was! In fact, our guests were wanting more! I would strongly recommend Kingsley Cakes!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Allison N

These cakes are amazing! The woman who makes them is so nice and good at what she does, and works really hard to do whatever you want to have for your cake. The flavors were fantastic, and the cake was a huge hit at our reception. I loved this place!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kaye L

I could not have been happier with my cake. It was more then I could have ever imagined. Linda listened to the ideas that I had and turned the cake into a work of art. Everyone at my wedding loved the cake with all the variety of flavors. They just couldn't get enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kami L

I am very happy with the cake that Linda made for my daughter's wedding. The different flavors in each layer were delicious. The cake was absolutely beautiful with the sparkles of bling and all the intricate work. She was wonderful to work with and is very personable. I... Read More greatly appreciate all her hard work to make the day even that more special!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Sally B

Our wedding cake and over 300 mini cupcakes were absolutely amazing! They were not only beautiful, but so delicious! Everyone complimented the flavors! The vendor arrived when needed and finished setting up the cake and cupcakes on our settings before anyone came. Thank you for... Read More making this something we didn't even worry about. Very professional and on point.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 kristen f

Kingsley cakes completely exceeded my expectations! My wedding cake was not only beautiful but was probably the best cake I've tasted in my life. Each tier of the cake was unique in flavors, each with three layers of different fillings. I had a four different layers, from... Read More Kahlua, dark chocolate, and raspberry to an orange dreamsicle fluff layer. Guests at my wedding even admitted to having multiple pieces because they wanted to try each one. The thing that really won me over was their ability to recreate a design that was very special to me. My grandfather used to decorate cakes and made the cakes for all the weddings and birthdays in my family. He passed away many years ago but i still wanted to have him a part of this important day. They did such a great job that the cake brought tears to many in my family. I cant say enough wonderful things about Kingsley Cakes. I could go on forever and would recommend them to anyone.

Kingsley Cakes made my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Linda is very friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with! Her cakes are truly unbelievable! I plan to order any future event cakes with Kingsley cakes. My wedding guests still rave about my wedding cake! We had a 4 tier cake with all different flavors. My favorite was... Read More the orange creamsicle. The frosting and filling is amazing! It was wonderful working with Linda and I would recommend Kingsley Cakes to anyone that is planning a wedding. Thank you Kingsley Cakes for making my day so special!

Most delicious cake you'll ever taste

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Courtney M

Linda at Kingsley Cakes is amazing! Her cake is the best cake I've ever tasted and I've always believed my mom's to be the best before tasting my wedding cake. It was so good I ordered a birthday cake for my brother-in-law shortly after the wedding. We live 4 hours away from... Read More Kingsley but it was so good, it had to be done. Linda is very professional and her prices are very reasonable. She does not charge extra for different flavors, colors, etc like most other bakeries do. My guests loved the cake too. I would recommend Linda and Kingsley Cakes to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Paula S

The cake for my daughter's wedding reception was the best cake I have ever tasted. It was moist and the raspberry filling was very good. She decorated it beautifully and the presentation at the wedding was elegant. I'd highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily C

Kinglsey Cakes did a great job at our wedding. The cakes were absolutely delcious and the comany was professional and easy to work with.