Moist, Beautiful, Full flavored cakes live here.

Just 15 min. South of Traverse City is Kingsley Cakes with an array of flavors for both cake & fillings that will please your tastebuds. Reasonably priced and beautiful, you can't go wrong with one of our cakes. Free tastings by appointment, and a Military Discount may apply. Call for yours soon.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

6496 Clark Road, Kingsley, MI

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Korey P

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect cake for our day! We met with the owners for taste testing and they are the sweetest people. I showed Linda 3-4 pictures of an idea of what I wanted and she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. It was pure perfection!! Now on to the taste...our cake was ordered to serve 150 people. We ended up having about 90 show up. There was very very little cake left. Everyone I talked to had at least 2 pieces with one person having 5!!! I had numerous people tell me it was the best cake they had ever had- and I have to agree. My husband and I both aren't huge fans of cake, but LOVED this!!! Our flavors included: French Vanilla with Raspberry and Creme Cheese filling, Pink Champagne with Champagne and Buttermilk filling, and Red Velvet with Creme Cheese filling. It was outstanding!! Do yourselves a favor and choose Kingsley Cakes for any of your cake needs- Great price and great product and service! THANK YOU!!!

Burkhart/Smith Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Nicole B

The cake for my daughters wedding was perfect. She did not even want to cut into it! My daughter was very specific on what she wanted and they did a beautiful job. It also tasted wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rachel C

Kingsley Cakes makes our cakes for every special occasion. Linda and Chrissy do an excellent job of making sure you get exactly what you want and helping you see their vision. We knew the colors and style we wanted, but weren't sure what patterns to make each layer, the ladies took the time to tell us all of our options, even drew pictures of how it would look. Since we live out of state, my husband could not be there with me to taste test, Linda sent home samples with me, so we both felt involved! I couldn't ask for a better experience! Kingsley Cakes cares about making your cake perfect and unique for your day, they are truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Dianna M

WOW! Her cakes are amazing! We ended up not having any cake left over at our wedding because the guests loved it so much! I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes! fantastic job and great service!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Keri F

Working with Linda at Kingsley Cakes was fantastic! We had a head count of 197 so we did a mix of a cake (3 flavors) and cupcakes (another 3 flavors). The cake looked even better than the idea pictures we had sent over! Each slice has 2 layers of filling which makes them extra delicious and she doesn't charge based on flavors like other companies! It's a flat rate per slice/cupcake which is much easier to budget for! She was able to provide a cupcake tree stand as well as the cake stand. Everyone was saying what a beautiful cake it was! After we did the cake cutting and it was being served, I've never seen a cake go so fast! Guests were coming up to me saying that they never eat wedding cake because it's always dry but that our cake was phenomenal and they went back for seconds! We only had about 7 slices left over (which got eaten when gifts were being packed up) and 6 cupcakes! We had an anniversary cake to put in the freezer but couldn't wait that long so we ate it that week! When it comes time for our one year anniversary I'll just order a new cake from Kingsley Cakes. So good!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Laurie C

Linda at Kingsley Cakes was beyond wonderful! She met with us at her home several times whenever we were in town to go over details & do tastings. There were soooooo many options & flavor varieties! Whatever you thought of, Linda could bake it! The presentation was stunning, exactly as we envisioned & everyone raved about the taste! We can't wait to eat our free anniversary cake next summer!

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Maria F

From beginning to end, Linda and Kingsley Cakes were very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. I was an out-of-town bride and was nervous about coordinating with vendors from a distance. When we made trips to northern Michigan, she was always able to fit us into her schedule. She was also excellent at responding to phone calls and emails promptly. It was very comforting to know that I could count on her. Besides that, her cakes are the best that I’ve ever tasted. Every bite is so moist and she comes up with the most unique (and delicious) flavor combinations. We had a 5-tier cake with 5 different flavors the majority of our guests ended up having two and three pieces to try all the different flavors. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their dessert. In terms of the cake decoration, I had a list of things that I liked, but wasn’t really sure what would work best. Linda took my ideas and was able to put them together into an elegant design that wasn’t too busy. Plus she was able to incorporate elements from my dress, which made it extra special. I would 100% recommend Linda and Kingsley Cakes!

wedding cake

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Our experience with Linda at Kingsley Cakes exceeded our expectations. We were so impressed with her patience and helpful advice on all the details from flavors to design. The cake not only looked beautiful but was so moist and yummy that the caterer could hardly cut it fast enough!

2014-10-31T11:19:30 Response from Linda , the member

We loved sharing your big day

amazing and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I would have to say that these two wonderful ladies have helped make my day perfect. My wedding was a destination wedding and it was no problem for Christine to come on over and make the cake right on location. The cake was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it, but once everyone tasted it there was hardly a piece left! Thank you so very much for making the day super special.

wonderful cakes

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

We had Kingsley Cakes make two wedding cakes for our family this year. Can only say these are the best cakes I have had. I would encourage all brides to use them.

pink champagne

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

The cake was awesome. We had no idea what we wanted and Linda and Chrissy helped us pick out the perfect cake for us. The pink champagne cake was delicious and the design was beautiful. We will definitely use them in the future for other special events.

Kingsley Cakes is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kristie M

From the moment Linda welcomed us into her home I knew we had found the right person for this very important moment in our lives. I had brought several ideas with me. Nothing seemed to gel. Then Linda and I began to discuss my/our ideas and she absolutely nailed it! Our wedding cake was so beautiful, so personal, so delicious. Linda also helped in designing our wedding cake topper. I knew I wanted to use the small salt & pepper shaker I brought to our meeting. (If you watch the movie "Fireproof" you'll understand the idea). I had asked our best man to superglue the salt & pepper shaker together for me. It symbolizes you are better as one, and will never leave one another. Linda filled the salt & pepper shakers with sugar beads (white in one, and pink in the other). She then designed this amazing cake. A beautiful shade of pink, the shape was perfect, she used fabric lace, pearls, and using a lacy frosting design on one layer of the cake she wrote the words "You Never Leave Your Partner". We married on October 5, 2013. On October 4, 2014 when I placed my cake top on the cake plate to thaw I cried because it still looked so good. On October 5, 2014 we cut the cake top and enjoyed a delicious, moist, very flavorful cake. The most important part of this whole experience is the memories she created. She is a true artist and has developed her craft to perfection. She loves what she does and it shows. Top Notch!

Amazing cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Linda was so easy to work with and even created a specific flavor just for us and it was great. She saw my vision and the cake turned out perfect. And the taste was something like I have never tasted before. Every single person asked who made our cake because they wanted to use her for their weddings or birthdays. She is honestly one of a kind and no one could ever make a better cake.

GUEST LOVED CAKE

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

I was a guest at a family wedding and it was by far the most delicious and divine cake I have ever eaten. They allowed us to take some home because there were so many flavors we had to try them all. I cannot believe how amazing her frosting and cake flavor choices are. Highly HIGHLY recommended.

GREAT CAKE

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Not only was this by far the best wedding cake I have ever tasted ( I have been to a lot of family/friends weddings) but she had a military discount for anyone who served or is serving and that is unheard of around here. 50% off is the most generous offer anyone could give a couple on a budget and a military family.

Best wedding cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

We received more compliments on the cake than we did any other part of our wedding. Guests from out of town asked how they could possibly get the cakes sent to them because of how wonderful they were. One of a kind.

Birthday Cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nikkie W

We have used Linda for every birthday cake for every family member for years. There is no one else we would ever go to. Her cakes have the most unique flavor no one could ever duplicate along with her frosting. She has such a way with cakes....no one can compete.

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nikkie M

I have been a lot of weddings but this is by far the best taking cake I have eaten at a wedding/birthday. The frosting is unbelievable and I have recommended every single one of my friends who is getting married to use Kingsley Cakes. She is easy to work with, sees your vision, will work with your flower contact, deliver all over the place and is very very affordable. We love her and will be using her for birthday cakes and anniversary cakes or any occasion that comes along.

Most Delicious Cakes IN THE WORLD!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Liza T

We used Kingsley Cakes for our wedding on 9/12/14. We had a superhero theme for our wedding and decided on an 6" anniversary cake for my husband and I to cut and cupcakes for guests....because we couldn't choose just one flavor! We made a silhouette of a city...buildings and such, and Kingsley Cakes came in and set our cupcakes upon the rooftops of the buildings (Our anniversary cake was atop the tallest building and we incorporated a kissing Batman and Catwoman statue). It not only looked really cool, but we got so many compliments! Linda is a doll to work with and she takes your vision and executes it well. And let me tell you, the cupcakes were so damn good, we had one guest consume NINE. Yes, nine cupcakes. He couldn't stop! Lol. Very worth it for display, pricing, and ease. As a bride, I had many stresses, but I knew I didn't have a thing to worry about after meeting with Linda at Kingsley Cakes! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Delicious and Gorgeous Cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Molly R

My experience with Kingsley Cakes was outstanding. My pink champagne cake was unique and delicious. The design was exactly how I had envisioned it - no fondant and delicious frosting. They worked well with my florist and my cake was everything I had imagined it would be inside and out. I tried some other options and not only was Kingsley the best tasting, it was the most affordable! No complaints from me! Highly recommend them :)

2014-10-22T11:18:30 Response from Linda , the member

Thank you for sharing your day with us. It was a privilege to be part of your wedding

Amazing Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 holly m

Linda was great! During the consultation, she went through every detail. Samples were the best and when we were undecided for the last flavor she just had me pick out a few more to sample. It was the perfect cake and tasted amazing! I can't wait to have my anniversary cake! She even had it separate so we didn't have to take it off the cake to box it up.

Affordable and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda G

Affordable cake but didn't taste or look cheap! So glad we went with Kingsley Cakes. Linda was so easy to work with, the cake was absolutely delicious and our guests raved about it, and the design was beautiful. Highly recommended.

Best Wedding Cakes in Northern MI

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lauren F

Kingsley Cakes did my wedding cake and it was phenomenal! After attending a bridal expo to decide on our vendors, my mom and I quickly realized that Kingsley had the only cake that was moist (out of 4 cake vendors) and just had an incredible taste. Also, you can't beat the price! She did $3 a slice, but since my husband is in the military we got an incredible discount on top of that. The cake looked amazing and classy. Kingsley has beat out the competition year after year, and I can see why!

Amazing Cake for one Amazing Day

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sarah C

We had a super day and the cake was no exception. The initial cake testing was in the owners home and they looked at a couple of photos and said, "yes, we can do that." One verification afterward and it was all said and done. She made this super easy, they delivered an hour away, worked with our florist to get the look and baked and amazing cake. We had very little left and our guests just raved about it. Thank you Kingsley Cakes for helping create a wonderful day!

Amazing work and great taste!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Beautiful cake, and it was so good! Very pleased with everything throughout the whole process! So many flavor options and they are all so good, its hard to choose. They are very friendly and willing to make sure you're 100% happy with everything!

TO Kingsley Cakes