Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

6496 Clark Road, Kingsley, MI the Greater Grand Traverse Area (231) 263-5481

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Krystal L

Linda is excellent to work with. The cake was moist, delicious, and yummy! All my guests raved about the flavor of each layer. Everything was amazing, from the frosting design to the flowers on the cake! Great company!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Gloria S

Linda from Kingsley Cakes was a pleasure to work with, and our cake was both beautiful and delicious. We ordered a cake to serve 100 people but only had about 50 guests. However, by the end of the reception, there was barely any cake left. All of our guests raved about how great... Read More the cake was, and several were not afraid to boast about having multiple pieces. All the flavors we picked (chocolate, pink champagne, and apple spice) were excellent, and the chocolate was probably the best chocolate cake we’d ever had in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Cherrelle S

We absolutely LOVED our simple and delicious wedding cake. Linda was so personable, accommodating and the cake was SO good. Not to mention— great prices! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Cassandra O

Kingsley Cakes is amazing! They did such a wonderful job with our wedding cake- everyone loved the variety of flavors that they offer. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Courtney P

I was very shocked at the lack of customer service. Very rude. I spoke with Linda in August (2017) and gave my date and information. She stated I had plenty of time and wouldn't need to secure my date until January. My wedding is October (2018). I call back in October to... Read More scheudle a tasting and to sign a contract and said informed me she was booked and couldn't do it. She made no effort to accomdate me or ask additional question about my needs, in attempt to fit me in. She simple said "That date is booked as of last week. Sorry." I was then told by others they had a similar experience with rude customer service. I like to think it's a blessing we didn't go with Kinglsey Cakes after all.

2017-10-18T20:26:06 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that you felt I was rude when you called today. I did tell you when you called previously that you had time but we do book up rather fast and since your last call we reached our capacity. We are a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hannah J

Linda you made our wedding that much more special. We are so thankful for all you did for us. Our wedding cake was stunning and the most tasty cake we have ever had! You deserve all the stars!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Incredible flavors and so many flavor options that I had a hard time choosing which one to try!! The buttercream frosting is delicious and The cake and cupcakes were decorated wonderfully!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Stephanie K

Linda and co. were incredibly friendly and accommodating for our wedding cake, helping us to choose from their almost overwhelming amount of options and flavors. We and our guests still can't get over how delicious it turned out! Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Liz H

Linda, thank you for the very beautiful cake - it was a great night and EVERYONE commented on how pretty it was and how divine it was to eat. Can't wait to sample our anniversary cake! Thanks again! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Heather S

We chose Kingsley cakes for our wedding and we decided to have her make cupcakes and a small cake to cut. She is an amazing baker and she makes all sorts of flavors that I've never heard of and puts a filling inside. We chose 2 different flavors between the cupcakes and a bunch... Read More of our guests commented on how good they were. We chose French vanilla with raspberry cheesecake filling for our cake and we ate the entire piece instead of just a bite because of how good it was. The other flavor we had was chocolate with salted Carmel which was also good. I can't wait till we can eat more of her cake on our 1 year wedding anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Chris M

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Larry C

Delicious cake. Exceptional business to have do any event... How can you top the taste and look of perfection. Kingsley Cakes rock.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

Amazing service Linda and Christine are a pleasure to do business with. The presentation and the taste can not be better... They are so good about meeting all your desires with perfect cake.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Megan V

Kingsley Cakes was amazing! They were very great to work with. They have many different flavors and options. Our experience with them was way wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone! The best part was not only did our cake look great but it tasted great too!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kari K

Kingsley Cakes made 3 delicious, beautiful cakes for our wedding. We had a smaller wedding and wanted 3 small cakes. I requested that they be similar but each slightly different. Linda decorated them beautifully. She made different types of patterns in the buttercream frosting... Read More on each cake and they looked better even than the pictures we showed her. They were also delicious. Everyone loved them. We could pretty much pick any flavor we wanted and she would make it. Linda was very easy to work with, and was very accommodating. We visited her twice at her house and she was easily accessible via email. I would highly recommend Kingsley Cakes.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Cathie M

As the Mother of the Bride, I must share about our wonderful experience with Kingsley cakes. Linda was very accommodating with the design. She took time to bring out her picture books and encouraged them to bring their ideas. So many cake flavors to choose from too. The cakes... Read More were delicious and moist! Everyone at the wedding was impressed with the cakes! She was a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Rebecca M

Kingsley Cakes did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding cakes! We ordered two cakes and were very impressed with her willingness to let us design the cakes the way we wanted them to look. Our guests raved about how delicious the cakes tasted and how beautifully they were... Read More decorated! Our guests who ate the gluten free cupcakes by Kingsley Cakes also said they were fabulous. I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes to others!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna F

Amazing doesn't begin to describe these cupcakes. Linda was so great to work with. I actually order 200 cupcakes thinking I would have plenty extra for brunch the following day. How wrong I was, every single cupcake was gone during the reception. I received so many... Read More compliments on the flavors and super cute decorations. Thank you Kingsley cakes!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Linda S

Kingsley Cakes created a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding at Castle Farms. We visited several bakers for cake tastings and Kingsley Cakes easily won us over. They have so many unique and delicious flavors, and were highly customizable both in the flavors and cake... Read More design. They were the only place that we found that charged a set price per serving, but allowed you to have different flavors (both cake AND filling!) in each tier, as well as any shape/size/design that you could dream of! I found a fondant cake with a really unique birdcage design online, and Linda worked with me to recreate that design in our BUTTERCREAM cake and she hit the nail on the head! Our wedding cake was so perfect, and more importantly, it was SO delicious! There weren’t any leftovers (even though we ordered extra servings), and everyone told us how yummy it was! We can NOT wait to dig into our anniversary cake!!!! I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes for your event, you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kiany S

Our cake for our wedding in Charlevoix, MI was beautiful AND delicious!! All of our guests reached out to us after the wedding and raved about the cake!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 jessica d

Amazing cake and reasonable priced! Her cake is amazing, I plan on getting a cake from her everytime I plan on going up north. Everything you could ask for in a person and cake!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gwen T

Not only was our wedding cake beautiful, it was delicious as well! I couldn't believe that we were delivered the "whole package!" We even received compliments from our guests about how delicious the cake was and my grandma told me this was the best cake she has ever eaten! That... Read More is great praise coming from her since she is a great cook herself! Even more so, the value is just impeccable. Most of the cake services we looked at wanted to charge us for a tasting as well as ridiculous prices. Kingsley Cakes had so much value and Linda was so nice and accommodating when we had our tasting. Seriously, do not even look at any other cake server. Linda and Kingsley Cakes are all you will need. SERIOUSLY.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mary K

Kingsley Cakes are the best cakes we've ever had at a wedding or elsewhere! Linda does an awesome job and our wedding guests raved about the cake at both of our daughters wedding. I recommend Kingsley cakes to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paula H

From the moment we took our first bite at the tasting we knew we had found the right baker. Kingsley cakes has an abundance of DELICIOUS cake options! The variety of flavored cupcakes for our wedding day all turned out amazing and were exactly what we were hoping for! The best... Read More cakes are from Kingsley Cakes, hands down.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Carolyn D

My cake was exactly what I wanted. The cake was moist and perfect. I had a cherry chocolate wedding cake and it was amazing! It was beautifully decorated!