Kingsley Cakes

the Greater Grand Traverse Area

Moist, Beautiful, Full flavored cakes live here.

Just 15 min. South of Traverse City is Kingsley Cakes with an array of flavors for both cake & fillings that will please your tastebuds. Reasonably priced and beautiful, you can't go wrong with one of our cakes. Free tastings by appointment, and a Military Discount may apply. Call for yours soon.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

6496 Clark Road, Kingsley, MI
the Greater Grand Traverse Area

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Korey P

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect cake for our day! We met with the owners for taste testing and they are the sweetest people. I showed Linda 3-4 pictures of an idea of what I wanted and she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. It was pure perfection!! Now on to the... Read More taste...our cake was ordered to serve 150 people. We ended up having about 90 show up. There was very very little cake left. Everyone I talked to had at least 2 pieces with one person having 5!!! I had numerous people tell me it was the best cake they had ever had- and I have to agree. My husband and I both aren't huge fans of cake, but LOVED this!!! Our flavors included: French Vanilla with Raspberry and Creme Cheese filling, Pink Champagne with Champagne and Buttermilk filling, and Red Velvet with Creme Cheese filling. It was outstanding!! Do yourselves a favor and choose Kingsley Cakes for any of your cake needs- Great price and great product and service! THANK YOU!!!

Burkhart/Smith Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Nicole B

The cake for my daughters wedding was perfect. She did not even want to cut into it! My daughter was very specific on what she wanted and they did a beautiful job. It also tasted wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rachel C

Kingsley Cakes makes our cakes for every special occasion. Linda and Chrissy do an excellent job of making sure you get exactly what you want and helping you see their vision. We knew the colors and style we wanted, but weren't sure what patterns to make each layer, the ladies... Read More took the time to tell us all of our options, even drew pictures of how it would look. Since we live out of state, my husband could not be there with me to taste test, Linda sent home samples with me, so we both felt involved! I couldn't ask for a better experience! Kingsley Cakes cares about making your cake perfect and unique for your day, they are truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Angie B

Beautiful cake and everyone loved the flavor a!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Caitlyn M

Linda was fabulous from day 1! She blew us away at our tasting and she did a great job with the finished product!!! We received so many compliments on our cake - many people had several pieces to try each of the flavors!! I wanted a naked cake and there are some bakers that... Read More don't like to do them because they can get dry without a lot of frosting to lock in the moisture. Linda made look just how I invisioned and it was still incredibly moist! I couldn't be happier!! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Erica K

We just had our wedding on 10/17/15 at Castle Farms it was the most amazing day of our lives and the cake that was made by Kingsley Cakes just put it over the top! So many people were complementing the cake and how it was decorated along with the flavors that were in the cake!... Read More Linda is so good to work with and really knows what she is doing!!! LOVED IT!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Alexandria N

The most delicious cake I have ever eaten in my life! Many people commented on how yummy our wedding cake was! In fact, our guests were wanting more! I would strongly recommend Kingsley Cakes!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Allison N

These cakes are amazing! The woman who makes them is so nice and good at what she does, and works really hard to do whatever you want to have for your cake. The flavors were fantastic, and the cake was a huge hit at our reception. I loved this place!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kaye L

I could not have been happier with my cake. It was more then I could have ever imagined. Linda listened to the ideas that I had and turned the cake into a work of art. Everyone at my wedding loved the cake with all the variety of flavors. They just couldn't get enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kami L

I am very happy with the cake that Linda made for my daughter's wedding. The different flavors in each layer were delicious. The cake was absolutely beautiful with the sparkles of bling and all the intricate work. She was wonderful to work with and is very personable. I... Read More greatly appreciate all her hard work to make the day even that more special!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Sally B

Our wedding cake and over 300 mini cupcakes were absolutely amazing! They were not only beautiful, but so delicious! Everyone complimented the flavors! The vendor arrived when needed and finished setting up the cake and cupcakes on our settings before anyone came. Thank you for... Read More making this something we didn't even worry about. Very professional and on point.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 kristen f

Kingsley cakes completely exceeded my expectations! My wedding cake was not only beautiful but was probably the best cake I've tasted in my life. Each tier of the cake was unique in flavors, each with three layers of different fillings. I had a four different layers, from... Read More Kahlua, dark chocolate, and raspberry to an orange dreamsicle fluff layer. Guests at my wedding even admitted to having multiple pieces because they wanted to try each one. The thing that really won me over was their ability to recreate a design that was very special to me. My grandfather used to decorate cakes and made the cakes for all the weddings and birthdays in my family. He passed away many years ago but i still wanted to have him a part of this important day. They did such a great job that the cake brought tears to many in my family. I cant say enough wonderful things about Kingsley Cakes. I could go on forever and would recommend them to anyone.

Kingsley Cakes made my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Linda is very friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with! Her cakes are truly unbelievable! I plan to order any future event cakes with Kingsley cakes. My wedding guests still rave about my wedding cake! We had a 4 tier cake with all different flavors. My favorite was... Read More the orange creamsicle. The frosting and filling is amazing! It was wonderful working with Linda and I would recommend Kingsley Cakes to anyone that is planning a wedding. Thank you Kingsley Cakes for making my day so special!

Most delicious cake you'll ever taste

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Courtney M

Linda at Kingsley Cakes is amazing! Her cake is the best cake I've ever tasted and I've always believed my mom's to be the best before tasting my wedding cake. It was so good I ordered a birthday cake for my brother-in-law shortly after the wedding. We live 4 hours away from... Read More Kingsley but it was so good, it had to be done. Linda is very professional and her prices are very reasonable. She does not charge extra for different flavors, colors, etc like most other bakeries do. My guests loved the cake too. I would recommend Linda and Kingsley Cakes to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Paula S

The cake for my daughter's wedding reception was the best cake I have ever tasted. It was moist and the raspberry filling was very good. She decorated it beautifully and the presentation at the wedding was elegant. I'd highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily C

Kinglsey Cakes did a great job at our wedding. The cakes were absolutely delcious and the comany was professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kristen A

Our guests RAVED about Linda's cake. She was so easy to work with and fulfilled our every wish. I would 100% recommend her to anyone in the area!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Dianna M

WOW! Her cakes are amazing! We ended up not having any cake left over at our wedding because the guests loved it so much! I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes! fantastic job and great service!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Keri F

Working with Linda at Kingsley Cakes was fantastic! We had a head count of 197 so we did a mix of a cake (3 flavors) and cupcakes (another 3 flavors). The cake looked even better than the idea pictures we had sent over! Each slice has 2 layers of filling which makes them... Read More extra delicious and she doesn't charge based on flavors like other companies! It's a flat rate per slice/cupcake which is much easier to budget for! She was able to provide a cupcake tree stand as well as the cake stand. Everyone was saying what a beautiful cake it was! After we did the cake cutting and it was being served, I've never seen a cake go so fast! Guests were coming up to me saying that they never eat wedding cake because it's always dry but that our cake was phenomenal and they went back for seconds! We only had about 7 slices left over (which got eaten when gifts were being packed up) and 6 cupcakes! We had an anniversary cake to put in the freezer but couldn't wait that long so we ate it that week! When it comes time for our one year anniversary I'll just order a new cake from Kingsley Cakes. So good!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Laurie C

Linda at Kingsley Cakes was beyond wonderful! She met with us at her home several times whenever we were in town to go over details & do tastings. There were soooooo many options & flavor varieties! Whatever you thought of, Linda could bake it! The presentation was stunning,... Read More exactly as we envisioned & everyone raved about the taste! We can't wait to eat our free anniversary cake next summer!

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Maria F

From beginning to end, Linda and Kingsley Cakes were very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. I was an out-of-town bride and was nervous about coordinating with vendors from a distance. When we made trips to northern Michigan, she was always able to fit us into her... Read More schedule. She was also excellent at responding to phone calls and emails promptly. It was very comforting to know that I could count on her. Besides that, her cakes are the best that I’ve ever tasted. Every bite is so moist and she comes up with the most unique (and delicious) flavor combinations. We had a 5-tier cake with 5 different flavors the majority of our guests ended up having two and three pieces to try all the different flavors. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their dessert. In terms of the cake decoration, I had a list of things that I liked, but wasn’t really sure what would work best. Linda took my ideas and was able to put them together into an elegant design that wasn’t too busy. Plus she was able to incorporate elements from my dress, which made it extra special. I would 100% recommend Linda and Kingsley Cakes!

wedding cake

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Our experience with Linda at Kingsley Cakes exceeded our expectations. We were so impressed with her patience and helpful advice on all the details from flavors to design. The cake not only looked beautiful but was so moist and yummy that the caterer could hardly cut it fast... Read More enough!

2014-10-31T11:19:30 Response from Linda , the member

We loved sharing your big day

amazing and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I would have to say that these two wonderful ladies have helped make my day perfect. My wedding was a destination wedding and it was no problem for Christine to come on over and make the cake right on location. The cake was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it, but once everyone... Read More tasted it there was hardly a piece left! Thank you so very much for making the day super special.

wonderful cakes

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

We had Kingsley Cakes make two wedding cakes for our family this year. Can only say these are the best cakes I have had. I would encourage all brides to use them.