Moist, Beautiful, Full flavored cakes live here.

Just 15 min. South of Traverse City is Kingsley Cakes with an array of flavors for both cake & fillings that will please your tastebuds. Reasonably priced and beautiful, you can't go wrong with one of our cakes. Free tastings by appointment, and a Military Discount may apply. Call for yours soon.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

6496 Clark Road, Kingsley, MI the Greater Grand Traverse Area (231) 263-5481

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Korey P

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect cake for our day! We met with the owners for taste testing and they are the sweetest people. I showed Linda 3-4 pictures of an idea of what I wanted and she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. It was pure perfection!! Now on to the... Read More taste...our cake was ordered to serve 150 people. We ended up having about 90 show up. There was very very little cake left. Everyone I talked to had at least 2 pieces with one person having 5!!! I had numerous people tell me it was the best cake they had ever had- and I have to agree. My husband and I both aren't huge fans of cake, but LOVED this!!! Our flavors included: French Vanilla with Raspberry and Creme Cheese filling, Pink Champagne with Champagne and Buttermilk filling, and Red Velvet with Creme Cheese filling. It was outstanding!! Do yourselves a favor and choose Kingsley Cakes for any of your cake needs- Great price and great product and service! THANK YOU!!!

Burkhart/Smith Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Nicole B

The cake for my daughters wedding was perfect. She did not even want to cut into it! My daughter was very specific on what she wanted and they did a beautiful job. It also tasted wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rachel C

Kingsley Cakes makes our cakes for every special occasion. Linda and Chrissy do an excellent job of making sure you get exactly what you want and helping you see their vision. We knew the colors and style we wanted, but weren't sure what patterns to make each layer, the ladies... Read More took the time to tell us all of our options, even drew pictures of how it would look. Since we live out of state, my husband could not be there with me to taste test, Linda sent home samples with me, so we both felt involved! I couldn't ask for a better experience! Kingsley Cakes cares about making your cake perfect and unique for your day, they are truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Chris M

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Larry C

Delicious cake. Exceptional business to have do any event... How can you top the taste and look of perfection. Kingsley Cakes rock.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

Amazing service Linda and Christine are a pleasure to do business with. The presentation and the taste can not be better... They are so good about meeting all your desires with perfect cake.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Megan V

Kingsley Cakes was amazing! They were very great to work with. They have many different flavors and options. Our experience with them was way wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone! The best part was not only did our cake look great but it tasted great too!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kari K

Kingsley Cakes made 3 delicious, beautiful cakes for our wedding. We had a smaller wedding and wanted 3 small cakes. I requested that they be similar but each slightly different. Linda decorated them beautifully. She made different types of patterns in the buttercream frosting... Read More on each cake and they looked better even than the pictures we showed her. They were also delicious. Everyone loved them. We could pretty much pick any flavor we wanted and she would make it. Linda was very easy to work with, and was very accommodating. We visited her twice at her house and she was easily accessible via email. I would highly recommend Kingsley Cakes.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Cathie M

As the Mother of the Bride, I must share about our wonderful experience with Kingsley cakes. Linda was very accommodating with the design. She took time to bring out her picture books and encouraged them to bring their ideas. So many cake flavors to choose from too. The cakes... Read More were delicious and moist! Everyone at the wedding was impressed with the cakes! She was a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Rebecca M

Kingsley Cakes did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding cakes! We ordered two cakes and were very impressed with her willingness to let us design the cakes the way we wanted them to look. Our guests raved about how delicious the cakes tasted and how beautifully they were... Read More decorated! Our guests who ate the gluten free cupcakes by Kingsley Cakes also said they were fabulous. I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes to others!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna F

Amazing doesn't begin to describe these cupcakes. Linda was so great to work with. I actually order 200 cupcakes thinking I would have plenty extra for brunch the following day. How wrong I was, every single cupcake was gone during the reception. I received so many... Read More compliments on the flavors and super cute decorations. Thank you Kingsley cakes!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Linda S

Kingsley Cakes created a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding at Castle Farms. We visited several bakers for cake tastings and Kingsley Cakes easily won us over. They have so many unique and delicious flavors, and were highly customizable both in the flavors and cake... Read More design. They were the only place that we found that charged a set price per serving, but allowed you to have different flavors (both cake AND filling!) in each tier, as well as any shape/size/design that you could dream of! I found a fondant cake with a really unique birdcage design online, and Linda worked with me to recreate that design in our BUTTERCREAM cake and she hit the nail on the head! Our wedding cake was so perfect, and more importantly, it was SO delicious! There weren’t any leftovers (even though we ordered extra servings), and everyone told us how yummy it was! We can NOT wait to dig into our anniversary cake!!!! I highly recommend Kingsley Cakes for your event, you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kiany S

Our cake for our wedding in Charlevoix, MI was beautiful AND delicious!! All of our guests reached out to us after the wedding and raved about the cake!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 jessica d

Amazing cake and reasonable priced! Her cake is amazing, I plan on getting a cake from her everytime I plan on going up north. Everything you could ask for in a person and cake!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gwen T

Not only was our wedding cake beautiful, it was delicious as well! I couldn't believe that we were delivered the "whole package!" We even received compliments from our guests about how delicious the cake was and my grandma told me this was the best cake she has ever eaten! That... Read More is great praise coming from her since she is a great cook herself! Even more so, the value is just impeccable. Most of the cake services we looked at wanted to charge us for a tasting as well as ridiculous prices. Kingsley Cakes had so much value and Linda was so nice and accommodating when we had our tasting. Seriously, do not even look at any other cake server. Linda and Kingsley Cakes are all you will need. SERIOUSLY.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mary K

Kingsley Cakes are the best cakes we've ever had at a wedding or elsewhere! Linda does an awesome job and our wedding guests raved about the cake at both of our daughters wedding. I recommend Kingsley cakes to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paula H

From the moment we took our first bite at the tasting we knew we had found the right baker. Kingsley cakes has an abundance of DELICIOUS cake options! The variety of flavored cupcakes for our wedding day all turned out amazing and were exactly what we were hoping for! The best... Read More cakes are from Kingsley Cakes, hands down.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Carolyn D

My cake was exactly what I wanted. The cake was moist and perfect. I had a cherry chocolate wedding cake and it was amazing! It was beautifully decorated!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Rachel G

Linda is truly the best. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted amazing. She was so organized and on top of everything! If you are looking for great pricing, delicious, beautiful cake and the most reliable vendor... Kingsley Cakes is it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Erik K

Great service, people, and cake

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sarah J

Fantastic cake!!! The tasting was wonderful, and the day of decoration was beautiful. Would definitely recommend Kingsley Cakes!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

Linda at Kingsley cakes is not only talented, she is wonderful to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and her private tasting helps you decide exactly what to order. Take my advice and order extra pieces of cake. EVERYONE at the wedding said it was the best cake they... Read More had ever tasted. My daughter and her husband can't wait until September 2017 to have the bridal cake stored in my freezer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Brianna O

Linda was amazing! Her cake was so delicious and moist with so many flavors to choose from. They were all delicious, but in the end we went with the root beer float and the pink champagne. Everyone loved the cake so much it was all gone by the end of the night. Also, the cake... Read More design was everything I hoped it would be. Plus she is really affordable. I highly recommend her for all of your cake needs.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Susan P

As the Mother of the Bride, I so appreciated the way Kingsley Cakes made my daughter's cake dreams come true. We sampled their cake at the Castle Farms Wedding Expo in Charlevoix, Mi, and we thought it was the best out of all the cake vendors there! You could taste the quality... Read More ingredients, and their attention to the design details was perfect. Our guests thought the cake was delicious and oh so beautiful! Thank you Kingsley Cakes!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Brigid P

Kingsley Cakes creates by far the most extravagant and delicious cakes a bride and groom could ever want. My wedding cake was castle-themed, and the owner took into account all my wants and requests. She was very insightful when it came to design ideas and offered the most... Read More wonderful cake flavors to choose from. Not only did the cake look absolutely stunning, but it was the best cake I have ever tasted in my life! As the bride, I wanted to ensure all my guests would enjoy the wedding cake and not just be dazzled from the design. Kingsley Cake achieved both! Thanks to Kinglsey, everyone said it was the best cake they have ever tasted at a wedding, and the most beautiful they had ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Kingsley Cakes. They make the best cakes and are extremely pleasant to work with. Every bride and groom should seek them out for their wedding cake when getting married because they make your wedding cake dreams come true!