Kingsley Meat and Seafood Catering

Louisville, KY

Buffet, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2701 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY (502) 459-7585

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jennifer M

Wow!!! Kingsley’s did an amazing job with our catering. Janet is the absolute best at what she does. Janet was the one that came to the wedding and organized everything. She was constantly making sure the bridal party had plenty of food and drinks. I couldn’t have imagined a... Read More better fit for my venue (Eden Springs Farmstead).

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Bethany C

We booked Kingley’s for our wedding reception on 10/7/17 and we are SO HAPPY we did. Kingsley’s provided our meal as well as bartender services. Everything was perfect. As soon as I met Janet at our tasting I felt completely confident that she would take care of absolutely... Read More ANYTHING that could potentially come up, and she totally followed through! I trust her completely. We had so many compliments on the food as well as the friendly servers and bartenders. Janet and her staff were super flexible when we had to consider moving around our schedule due to rain. They were willing to do whatever had to be done to make the evening perfect, and collaborated well with our other vendors. The food was amazing, the price was totally reasonable, the drink pours were strong, they did a great job cutting and serving our cake, and all around they were just a joy to work with. We can’t say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie H

When looking for a wedding caterer Kingsley's was by far the best quality and value we found after comparing multiple options-they truly seemed like a hidden gem. Their service and quality/taste of food was top notch! They provided a "tasting" where we could pick different... Read More entrees and sides prior to the wedding day to determine our menu for the day (and it was a TON of food-we had leftovers for days!). Janet with the catering department was so helpful in the months leading up to our wedding. We also purchased the liquor package through them and they set up two bars at our venue for no additional cost. We were able to swap out some of the liquor options to better serve our guests, along with choosing what type of beer and wine we wanted served. I got many compliments from guests impressed with how great the food tasted, from the meats, sides, and drinks - Kingsley's kept our guests happy and I would highly recommend them for any catering event!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Edie G

Very helpful

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelli L

Our family has been going to Kingsley for years for big family meals to get our meat so I knew they were great already. Everyone loved the food and the staff were awesome! I will definitely keep them in mind for any future events!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Patrick A

Kingsley did a wonderful job providing food and service for our event. The food is absolutely amazing. The staff was the real star. From start to finish we were treated like family. I would highly recommend them to cater any event!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Katy A

We are the last of our friends to get married so we have been to a LOT of weddings and experienced numerous caterers and were never really impressed with any of them. It was important to us that our wedding food simply taste really good. My family has been getting meat from... Read More Kingsley's for years and have always loved it. But when we were researching caterers for our wedding, we forgot they had catering until we went in to pick up some steaks one day. We booked a tasting and my parents joined us - it was ALL delicious! We picked our wedding menu and were just as pleased on our wedding day as we were at our tasting! Everyone commented on how yummy the food was and I was extremely impressed in their level of service. They even packed us a basket of food to take with us after the reception! They are extremely kind, professional, accommodating, and the food was absolutely delicious! We highly recommend Kingsley Catering to anyone hosting any type of event. They're amazing!!

Just ok

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Elizabeth M

Asked and was told we had to tip! Not an option! 😔

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Jillian K

We have known of Kingsley for years and recently went to another wedding that used them for catering. We had an amazing time and thought the food was great so decided we would use them for our wedding as well! Our wedding took place about 3 weeks ago and we were thrilled with... Read More Kingsley! Our food was delicious and exactly what we had hoped for. Our guests all commented on how great it was and seemed like they really enjoyed it. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all of the planning and the day of. We would definitely recommend Kingsley Catering for future events!

Good food, okay service

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Jarred C

The food at the reception was wonderful (except the meatballs, which were completely dried out). We were told there would be a grill at the reception for the chicken, but when we arrived, we never saw it (it could have been there and hidden in a discrete place). Also, they... Read More advertised a fruit waterfall and showed all these amazing pictures of what it would look like. There was some miscommunication on the part of the caterer where they said they weren't doing the fruit waterfall. After working that out with them, we were told it would be there. Upon arriving at the reception, the "waterfall" was pretty disappointing. Instead of looking like the pictures, it was a table with several platters of food and not the waterfall we'd seen pictures of. The service staff are so friendly, and the food truly is great. Much better than most other wedding foods you get, and you can tell the quality is great! We liked the food and enjoyed our day, but the details were a little shoddy based on our experience.

Great food

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Caitlin W

Kingsleys catered our wedding reception and the food was amazing! So many of our guests told us how great the food tasted over and over. Great prices and great food!

Yummy!!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Rachel D

Words can not express how pleased I am with the services I received from Kingsley!!! We used them for the buffet and bar service. It was great to have both of these services through the same organization. There was tons of food served and no one went home early. We also had tons... Read More of left overs which was nice for the bride and groom. The bartenders were great and very helpful to our guests. Overall, I was very pleased with our experience.

Food

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Stephanie E

We kept hearing the Kingsley was the best and they truly were. The food was amazing we had more then enough to take home and they were great to work with. We even used them for bartenders

Roasted Pig

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Kara L

Ms Ella was a pleasure to work with. I felt confident that the staff would take care of all the details so that lifted a 'bridal worry' off my shoulders and added to my enjoyment of my special day.

Great Food and Service

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Nicole C

We had Kingsley cater our wedding and provide the bartender. The bartender that we had was AWESOME! He had a great personality, was polite and could break dance! The food was great and the whole roast pig was a big hit! They also provided the linens and chairs for us.... Read More The only issue I had was getting a hold of them to make changes to the head count etc. They were slow to respond. Other than that everything was great.

Delicious

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Amanda N

We gave them the specifics and they rolled with it. Only complaint was they kept asking when they could leave and I thought they stayed until the end.

Delicious food, great service & price

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Jennifer H

Kingsley did a wonderful job catering our reception. We got so many compliments on how good the food was! The set-up was beautiful. It was so nice to have the complimentary cheese/vegetable/fruit set-up for the guests to enjoy while waiting on us! Very friendly staff and... Read More easy to work with too :-)

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Amanda S

Kingsley catered our reception, and we received so many compliments of how delicious the food was. It was also very reasonably priced compared with other caterers. The staff were extremely helpful & they even cut our wedding cake for us!

You can't beat $16/head for a full meal!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Erica B

Ella from Kingsley will become your new best friend! She made this process so simple. She even folded all my napkins for me into this beautiful "bird of paradise" pattern. The food was delicious--all made by hand. We even got a whole roast pig...amazing presentation!