Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

411 Hames Avenue, Orlando, FL (407) 422-1001

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Deanna B

Let me start off by saying the product they provide is wonderful and for an amazing price as well. My problem comes with the Customer Service. My wedding was 2 weeks away and after MULTIPLE times of contacting my appointed representative to verify my services she never got back... Read More to me. It wasn’t until I had to call her supervisor that she FINALLY sent me over my quote. She used every excuse in the book as to why she was unable to do something. One day she’s sick, the next day she’s out of the office, day after that her email isnt working. To make my final payment we called her 3 times and she NEVER got back to us. Today (2 weeks after my wedding) she makes the charge to my account. I love the product but will NEVER do business with them again! If I could give them a -3 stars I sure would!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Gabriela L

Two days before my wedding we noticed the weather wasn't on our side, and since it was an outdoor reception we decided to rent a tent. Caroline was very efficient and helped us solve our situation on such short notice. We had a great experience and recommend Kirby Rentals!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Sarra C

Kirby's was great work with. I went in multiple times to look at linen/napkin colors/choices. Lots of fabric and color choices. And they were extremely patient with me changing my order multiple times over the course of my engagement. Prices were great, and since we weren't... Read More renting chairs or tables, we were able to pick up our linen order the day before the wedding which saved us the delivery fee. I would definitely recommend them, and will absolutely be using them again for upcoming rental needs!

as a wedding planner

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Carla L

i was a planner in Orlando for more than 7 years. Kirby rentals was my go to tent table chairs linens ect company! The quality is great. Prices are right on and customer service awesome! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Meridith H

Linens! We rented our linens (napkins and table runners) from Kirby Rentals and I would definitely recommend them! They were very helpful in assisting with picking colors and fabrics that worked with the other items and colors we had already selected and the room setting.... Read More Their prices were very competitive and their customer service was great!

Dark Knight Wedding

Reviewed on 12/20/2014

I had no real experience with this company. They provided linens and chairs for the reception but they went thru the wedding planner. They charged my card about 8 times and that was a little of a fiasco to fix but it was corrected. The biggest problem was that my husband had a... Read More batman cape he made to wear into the reception and our wedding planner said that the company took it by mistake and had no idea where it went. He was upset about that but the matter is being looked into. The linens and chairs were very nice.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lisa T

We went to downtown Orlando to check out Kirby Rentals and were pleasantly surprised. They had plenty of linens to choose from for the tables and the staff was very knowledgeable. They also offer a 15% discount if you pick up and return the rentals yourself which worked out very... Read More well for us, as we had plenty of time that weekend to drive out there and grab everything and gave us a chance to go through everything and make sure it was all there before we returned it. We only rented tablecloths and table runners from them. They told us we could pick everything up on Friday or Saturday before the wedding and return it all on Monday. Any later than Monday and we would be charged for extra days. We thought that was more than fair and picked the rentals up on Friday since they are only open a half day on Saturday and returned them on Monday (since we had our wedding on Sunday night) and we were only charged for one day. Their flexibility with pick up and drop off times helped immensely and having them already in my position took one more thing off my day-of list of things to worry about. Overall, we were very satisfied.

Linens were beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amarah M

The linens that I rented from Kirby were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I went back and forth with Caroline and she was extremely helpful in my decision making process. They are great!

linens & dishes

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Cara P

I rented my linens and dishes from Kirby for my wedding. They were one of the best priced in the area and I went with them since their sales team was very responsive. However, I was disappointed on my wedding day since they first delivered the wrong linens. We had to call and... Read More fix it which pushed our set up back an hour and a half. Then the linens were all different colors. I understand that there will be fading but it was pretty drastic. At least they didn't have any stains or tears.

Great Service

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 K V

I highly recommend utilizing Kirby Rentals for your needs. Since our wedding was in November in Florida, we weren’t sure if we would need a tent, wind flaps, and/or heaters. Kirby Rentals provided all of these items to us and fortunately allowed us to cancel the tent and wind... Read More flaps 72 hours before our event because the weather was perfect! It was so nice to have that peace of mind leading up to the event. The company only charged us for the tent permit and even refunded the unused gas for the heaters we had on standby if it got chilly at night. They also provided a stage for our band, which worked out perfectly. Two thumbs up!

Superior Quality

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Christine C

Actually used the location in Ormond. The staff is very helpful, and quality is very good. Had a slight problem, and they went above and beyond to fix it. Would highly recommend! Everywhere else seems to have damaged and old rental equipment, but not Kirby!

rented napkins

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Praveen D

the service was great!

Tables and chairs and linens oh, my!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Dee Dee D

Kirby rental delivered my rentals and picked them up very timely. No problems at all. Chairs have individual bags so they are in good condition.

WOW

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Joanna S

Brett at Kirby was a lot of fun to plan with. The guys who came out to build the beautiful clear-top tent, install the lighting, and deliver the tables, chairs, dishes, and such were professional and did great work. I was kind of overwhelmed by the cost adding up, so... Read More Brett recommended foregoing the flooring, which really I think no one noticed and which saved us a LOT. I was SO happy with our home wedding, but my idea that it would be more cost-friendly than a venue was way off. Be cautious if you are going to go the tent and rental route, but I have to say it was better than I could have imagined, and Kirby did their part in making it that way. But not on the cheap, unfortunately.

awesome!

Reviewed on 2/05/2012 Katelyn N

great customer services and a wide variety to choose from!

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Kristy E

By far, the worst customer service I have ever received and witnessed in my life. If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I used this vendor because they had good prices and were convenient. The individual girl that we worked with was friendly. But the girl who greets you is... Read More terrible. It seemed like by coming in and wanting to purchase products/services from them, you were just annoying her. It would be in their best interest to fire her and look for someone else. An empty desk would be better in my opinion. Quality was fine, no issues with the items we rented, warehouse personnel, etc. But when you're getting ready to drop some bucks, it would be nice if the person was pleasant.

stay organized if you want to deal with them

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Brittany F

At first they were great, we rented chairs and linens from them. They even custom created the table runners from a fabric that I liked in their show room. Then about 2wks before the wedding they had faxed us a detailed list of what we were ordering and all of the numbers were... Read More wrong. Luckily, I am very detail-oriented and organized so I had the correct numbers and sent it back to them. Then, the day before the wedding they called to say that the chairs that we wanted to rent were unavailable. Luckily, they were able to figure something out and we got the chairs we had originally reserved. They have everything you could ever want to rent, just make sure you stay organzied and keep in contact with them to make sure your reservatiosn are still good and accurate.

Great Price

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Mickie M

I used this rental site for table linens. The prices were fair and I got a discount since I picked them up and dropped them off. Their location is in downtown Orlando, so it was easy!

Table Cloth Rental

Reviewed on 2/05/2011 Jaime P

We rented our linens from this company and they worked great for our reception. Reasonably priced and good quality.

...

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kristine C

We chose to pickup because it would be easier for us and there is a 15% discount. This place was pretty ghetto.. the lady at the desk wasn't friendly at all, and two guys were talking about their baby momma problems and drama on fb.. lol I wish they would have cleaned the... Read More chairs too... It wasn't horrible, but I checked my pockets for keys, phone, and wallet MANY times... Probably won't go back there...

1,2,3

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Jess R

Thats how easy it was, I told them what I was looking for, they made some suggestions. I picked up them up Thursday before the wedding adn got to keep the entire weekend so didnt have to worry about running around to return them.

Jacksonville Location used...

Reviewed on 8/21/2010 Mallory M

Did not care for the staff members at Kirby in Jacksonville. Prices were comperable, but service was lackluster.

Good Linens, Good Price, Inconsistent Service

Reviewed on 5/24/2010 Sara S

Kirby has a good selection and the prices were reasonable - they were able to provide what it was that I was looking for. However, their service was extremely inconsistent. I found that over the phone, the receptionist was cranky and flat out rude. If it hadn't been for the good... Read More prices I probably never would have visited the showroom at all. The showroom is in a shabby part of town which set off a 2nd flag for me. However, the individuals working the showroom were extremely friendly and professional and were able to guide me to the colors and fabrics I was looking for.