Romantic - Stylish - Creative

Weddings are my favorite event to capture. You and your love celebrating the start of your future together. Every intimate detail captured for your memories is what I do best. Call today. I can't wait to be a part of your love story.

Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Houston, Texas, Destination (719) 351-0771

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Nicole M

Kirk was amazing in helping to pull off a surprise proposal coordinated by my now fiancé and best friend. He was flexible in getting candid pictures as well as posed ones. Super quick turn around in his editing of the pictures and couldn't have fit in more with our quirky fun... Read More group of friends present during the proposal. Not only was he professional but the quality of the pictures were amazing as well. Cannot wait to book Kirk for future needs.

Kirk Surber

Kirk Surber Photography has grown from a simple hobby of photographing my children into something I have come to love by specializing in commercial weddings, Senior portraits, headshots in a vibrant and detail oriented style.  The Greater Houston and surrounding areas have now become my home so I can be close to family and also pursue a career I love.