Kiss the Bride Studio

Long Island, NYC Tri-State, Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1993 Beech St. , Wantagh, NY Long Island, NYC Tri-State, Destination Weddings (516) 850-0937

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Rafelina D

I am so happy I found Dennis Clark for our wedding last summer. He is truly a talented photographer who was able to capture the mood, lighting and all the important details that made our day special. Dennis has a natural ability to see the beauty in everyone and everything and... Read More truly uses the camera as his third eye. Thank you Dennis for the stunning images and for helping me look my best!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Michelle P

Dennis saved the day! My best friend was getting married and her photographer was in an accident and had to cancel at pretty much the last minute. Thankfully, another friend recommended Dennis and he was amazing! He calmed her down and took the most beautiful pictures!! He took... Read More was was about to be a nightmare and made it more beautiful than anyone could have expected. He was very professional and made everyone feel comfortable! Now it's my turn! I just got engaged and Dennis was the very first person I called to book! I am super excited for my big day and the memories he will help us create!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Christina C

Classy. Careful. Fun. Having Dennis and the Kiss the Bride team for our wedding was the best decision made from the event. From the engagement shoot months prior to the last goodbyes from our guests, Kiss the Bride captured each and every important moment. Dennis ensures that... Read More the bride and groom gets everything they want and even intercepts annoying relatives who try to take over the day. If you're looking to have photographs that translate into a story book and will last a lifetime, hire Kiss the Bride.

2017-03-10T19:54:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina, I'm glad I could keep those family members at bay. LOL.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Michele L

We felt very secure having Dennis with us from start to finish. He took care of every detail and captured a TON of candid shots! We had fun a fun time with him too. We were very pleased with the outcome and he was totally affordable too. I would recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Gary F

My wife and I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer, we have a friend that recommended Dennis from Kiss the Bride Studio. All I can say is we were very pleased with our finished product, also Dennis made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day, we were... Read More very nervous and Dennis was very professional and courteous. If you are unsure of who to choose for your wedding, please hire Dennis, you will be glad you did!

2017-01-10T18:31:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I try and make every wedding I shoot fun and exciting.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Ashley L

If you want to feel relief and security on your wedding day...hire this guy here! And as an added bonus he's funny! I enjoyed my wedding day in every which way and months following up to the big day because of Dennis. Question. Got pictures? He caught EVERY single moment. I... Read More swear he's an octopus with several arms. He captured moments of everyone. I absolutely loved having him at my wedding. I will use him for any and everything for the rest of my life. I recommend him to people ALL the time because he is that AMAZING! Your wedding day only happens once so to know that its all being captured for you is the best feeling.

2017-01-04T12:46:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I love making people happy on their special day.