Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Destin 30A

Serving the Destin, Florida 30A Santa Rosa Beach area

Stress-free planning, flawless weddings & events

Thank you for your interest in Kiss the Bride Wedding and Event planning and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! At Kiss the Bride our goal is to make wedding planning EASY and FUN for our couples while delivering top notch service that exceeds expectations. Our award winning team at Kiss the Bride take each and every wedding personally as if it were their own wedding. Our passion for weddings, love for working with people, and fresh perspective makes Kiss the Bride perfect for every type of bride. At Kiss the Bride we turn your wedding vision into a flawless wedding reality. Your wedding is such a special time in your life, leave it to our team of trusted professionals to make the planning process fun and stressfree and your wedding day all you've ever dreamt of!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Destin, FL Serving the Destin, Florida 30A Santa Rosa Beach area (850) 376-8272

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bridget f

We can not say enough about Kristi and her team at Kiss the Bride for our July 7th destination wedding! Kristi was so responsive in communicating with me about our day and made sure that everything for the day met our vision. Planning from out of state was difficult, but with... Read More Kristi by my side, everything ran so smoothly. She is the sweetest person and truthfully cares about your day being the best! Thank you so much- our day would not have been what it was without you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jamie M

Kristi was awesome! She really helped calm my nerves for our "first look", and was very accommodating! She really made our wedding day less stressful! Kristi has a way of making you feel like you've known her for years! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie B

Kristi was SO wonderful to work with. From the first call we had she was amazing. I felt so bad taking almost an hour of her time to describe everything I'd been putting together for the wedding, but she truly made me feel like I was the only bride in the world and that she was... Read More 100% there for me. When the big day is approaching and a year of planning comes down to the final stretch, I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it was to know that someone completely understands your vision and is going to be there to make sure it is all perfect. Kristi thought of things I hadn't even planned yet, like vendor meals, processional arrangements, etc. On the day of the wedding, there's a thousand things going through your mind as the bride, but not a single one was a stress because I knew that Kristi and her team had it covered. I had made a lot of decor myself and sent her pictures of how I envisioned it set up, and she got it spot on! Beyond the set up, she also was there to make sure everything was running smoothly and that my husband and I were happy. Whether coming up to see if we needed a drink or directing us how to cut the cake for the perfect slice, she was there. I promise one of the best decisions you'll make in wedding planning is booking a coordinator, and if you book Kiss the Bride Weddings, you will have a stress-free day that's as perfect as you imagined!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kristina F

Where do I even begin?? My mom actually found Kristi and Kiss the Bride through another vendor recommendation. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew it was fate! She was personable, easy to talk to and I felt like I'd known her for years. She spent time getting... Read More to know me, my mom and the vision we had of a dream wedding. I am very detail oriented and often sweat the small things. Thanks to Kristi, I didn't have to worry about anything. She was always available to chat if I had any questions or needed advice. She took away all the stresses involved in wedding planning. The day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly. I honestly felt like a princess in the most beautiful fairy tale there ever was!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Courtney H

Kiss the Bride did an amazing job on our special day. Every detail was taken care of, right down to ensuring we had food in the refrigerator to snack on in our room after the celebration ended. Kristi and her staff were spectacular!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tis S

The BEST wedding planner, hands down!! My husband and I were married in Destin, FL this past summer. We reside in Atlanta, GA so I knew trying to plan a wedding from another state was going to be impossible, so that's when we decided to hire a wedding planner. Anyone that knows... Read More me, knows that I am VERY picky! If we don't click initially, then you're pretty much wasting my time. I knew within the first 5 minutes just talking to Kristi that she was going to be our wedding planner. It was like she was inside my head. Lol! I really didn't know what to expect from a wedding planner but the other ones we interviewed, they were very boring and pretty much everything sounded scripted. Kristi kept it real and was very honest with me, whether I wanted to hear it or not. That's what I love about her. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. And the topping on the cake was, she LOVES Bling!! Lol! I absolutely LOVE bling. As hectic and busy our lives were, Kristi made sure to stay in touch with us and made sure we were on schedule with everything. She went over all of our contracts to make sure everything looked ok. I can go on and on about Kristi, but I don't have enough characters on here lol. I will say when it came to the day of our wedding, it was everything and more we ever imagined and we thank Kristi and her team VERY much for being so patient with us and allowing us to just relax and enjoy our wedding! If you are debating whether or not to hire a wedding planner, DO IT!! It will save you A LOT of stress, especially from trying to plan it from another state. If you plan to get married in Destin, FL, hire Kiss the Bride! You won't regret it! We can't thank you enough Kristi!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Janeice W

We just can't stop talking about how wonderful Kristi at Kiss the Bride and her team were to work with. Guests are still raving about how smooth and flawless our wedding festivities were. She kept us and our wedding party informed and in order so that everyone knew their role... Read More and how things would flow for our wedding day. It was all so beautiful and my husband and I, along with our families and friends, are so grateful for that! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michael A

Kristi, our wedding planner & now our friend is an amazing & caring person. She took the time to communicate with us (we live in Texas & gor married in FL) during the planning process. On Friday (day before scheduled wedding) at 1030 am due to hurricane Nate, We wanted to switch... Read More our beach wedding Ceremony from Sat. to Friday. On Friday at 1230 PM, she called us and was able to make it happen. Her heroic efforts and dedications allowed us to have my wife's dream beach wedding. We are so grateful for all her efforts.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Carmen W

Kristi and Jen are absolutely amazing! They made our destination wedding flawless. Our wedding day was all that I dreamed and more. Big thanks to kiss the bride for taking the worry out of planning from a distance. They went above and beyond during the planning and on our... Read More special day. I highly recommend them for your wedding planning. I can't thank them enough. Our guest are still talking about how awesome our wedding was :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cherie J

Kristi, Nicole, & Emmeline were the best! Thank you ladies for an awesome experience! You all were professional, organized, and lots of fun. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristina P

As a bride coming from Louisiana to Florida for a wedding, these ladies could not have made wedding planning easier and overall an amazing experience. I imagined my stress load, as a bride to be, to be overwhelming; however, these ladies made sure everything went smooth. I would... Read More highly recommend Kiss the Bride to any bride who wants 'that perfect wedding'! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jen W

I could not have asked for a better wedding planning team! Kristi was there for me every step of the way during planning and never once didn't have the answers I needed (she did all of this while pregnant and even helped calm my nerves after taking maternity leave.) Michelle and... Read More Emmaline were amazing for rehearsal and everything day of! There was not a single hiccup, malfunction or problem from the second they arrived until the end of the evening. They met me in the salon during my make-up appointment and went and got all my decorations and favors and did everything on their own. They kept the day moving so smoothly and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what we were supposed to be doing. My photobooth was also provided through Kiss the Bride and that was the highlight of the reception! It was a really windy evening so Daniel had to actually hold the curtain closed, but he held it closed for everyone, including my nephews who took probably 500 turns! Great props and high quality photos. I got hard and digital copies of all my pictures. I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride for any wedding coordinating services! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gail G

I can not say enough about Kristi and Kiss the Bride. My daughter's wedding was at the Sandestin Hilton and they booked Kristi as our day-of coordinator. She reached out to us and explained her services and what was included in our package. We had the option to add additional... Read More services but chose not to, and there was no pressure to do so. Kristi prepared our wedding timeline, directed our rehearsal, and she and her assistant were there throughout the wedding seeing that every detail was perfect so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the moment. They were both friendly, accomodating, and totally professional. I recommend them without reservation.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erin F

Kristi was great to work with! She made the day of the wedding stress free by taking care of the ceremony and reception setup. She helped organize the wedding party exactly how I wanted and even went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony items were brought back to my room so... Read More we didn't have to worry about it. Thanks again for all your help!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michaelanne W

Kristi, Michelle and their team were absolutely AMAZING! Michelle was fantastic- she kept everyone on time and everything went so smoothly. She’s the sweetest! Her team helped me with anything I needed! From a bottle of water to helping me take my shoes off or pulling up my... Read More slipping garter! These ladies were so friendly and professional and made our day even more wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alexia H

I love kiss the bride! They were amazing through step 1-10.. I forgot my hand written vows right as I was about to walk down the isle and they ran back and fourth to my room to get them and make sure everything was perfect. I was so worried they would be upset but they... Read More understood, and at the reception were by my side every step of the way. Thank you so much for caring, and giving your all for your couples.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sharon K

Kristi and all of the amazing people at Kiss the Bride Wedding made my daughter, Kara's wedding PERFECT! They were with Kara getting ready for the wedding and the walk to the beach was lovely and seamless! We were truly blessed to have Kiss the Bride as part of our TEAM. Loved... Read More them!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren T

I cannot imagine my wedding day without them! Wonderful is an understatement, they were seriously there to handle anything and everything. They were very professional, they obviously knew what they were doing, but also so very friendly, that it honestly made the entire... Read More experience that much more enjoyable. I was a bit nervous about being from out of state and unfamiliar with the Destin area, but Kristi was so accommodating and always quick to answer any and all my questions. I had Nicole and Emmeline for my Day Of Coordinators, and seriously hit the jackpot with them. You know they are good when you have wedding guests coming up to you telling you how great your coordinators are (true story, like 8 random people, swear!). I feel so lucky I had them and would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to anyone who is wanting to have a stress free wedding, they are simply the best.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jacque W

The day was absolutely wonderful and stress free thanks to the ladies at Kiss the Bride! I could not asked for anything to go any differently.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danae B

Looking back, I could not imagine my wedding without Kristi and her team. From the beginning, Kristi was only a text away from any questions I had about my vendors, the venue, and the wedding itself. She is an absolute joy to be around and talk to, and so is everyone on her... Read More team. Anything I needed they were right there. From picking up tape for my dress to Nicole (the kiss the bride team member that never left my side) washing the sand off my toes (not once but twice) they were there with a smile and always asking if I was ok or needed anything else. Not only was I stress free but my immediate family was as well. They didn't have to worry about taking anything down or setting anything up and absolutely loved Kristi and Nicole. I feel like they are part of the family now! The best piece of advice I can give anyone for their wedding is get a day of coordinator. But not just any day of coordinator, you NEED Kristi and her team. They made sure my wedding was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ashlee M

Future Brides - I planned a Florida wedding all the way from Ohio and you could only imagine how stressful and challenging that can be..... but Kristi and the Kiss the Bride wedding team did an amazing job communicating via phone and email and making sure I felt 110% confident... Read More with all of the details through the entire process. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner/coordinator. She completely saw my vision without even meeting me in person! On the week of our wedding she was on top of everything and made sure our wedding was nothing less than perfect. Kristi was professional, quick, fun and always made sure things were taken care of... resulting in a wedding day that we'll never forget. Thank you so much!!!! We highly, highly recommend this amazing team! -The Melicks

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Crystal M

Kristi and Jen are absolutely fabulous! They were able to help my husband and I iron out the timeline and details we hadn't given any thought to. They had everything timed perfectly for our ceremony and reception. They helped make our wedding and reception completely exceed... Read More all of our expectations. They took care of every detail on the day of - since I was completely immersed in the wedding - even down to ensuring that gifts and leftover decorations were delivered to our hotel room and that the marriage license was signed and mailed properly. We are so appreciative of how they made us feel and how they made our wedding absolutely wonderful so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sharon E

I can say without a doubt that Kristi and her staff helped to make Kathryn & Nick's Wedding Day Perfect!!! Kiss the Bride took care of every single detail we agreed upon and more. Therefore, we could focus on all the special moments throughout the wedding day. I as the Mother of... Read More the Bride was very calm because I had so much confidence in Kristi. Kristi is a professional in every sense of the word but also very kind and compassionate. She listens to you, to your ideas and helps you put together the wedding of your dreams. She helps make decisions, calms you when your frazzled and will work within any budget. Most importantly Kristi makes you feel truly special. I would highly recommend Kiss The Bride Wedding & Event Planning if you want a stress free Wedding Celebration. We are certainly happy to have worked with Kristi. It was an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle M

If you are trying to decide if you need a planner/coordinator, YOU DO! I consider myself extremely organized and a little OCD, but I could NOT have done this without Kristi and Jen. They saw to every last detail and allowed me to "be present" and enjoy the festivities of my... Read More daughter's wedding without worry. I had scheduled my own makeup and hair person (for the entire bridal party) and she cancelled shortly before the wedding day - Kristi to the rescue finding someone to fill the void! I'm sure that was not an easy task as they book way in advance. They were onsite the entire evening making sure everything went as planned (better than planned!) They are both very personable and fun! Just leave everything up to them - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan B

Kristi was absolutely AMAZING. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was meant to be our planner! Within a 30-mintue phone call, she understood me and knew exactly what I was picturing in my head - despite my super vague details. When she recommended our venue, I was... Read More unsure about it, but she knew without a doubt that I would love it. Of course she was 100% right. From every vendor to every detail, she was spot on. She made everything so easy for me! I started a new job and moving in the middle of everything, and she was extremely flexible with phone calls after work, emails at crazy hours and making time to meet with me when we were breezing through Destin whenever we could get away for a day or two. The day of Kristi was there from the beginning helping set out décor details I had brought, driving all the way back to her house (in marathon traffic!) just to get a stand for a sign she thought would be perfect (and it was) and going to target to pick up masking tape because I forgot I had nothing to hang a backdrop with. She is there every step of the way. But the best part is, whenever I get a chance to go back I will definitely call her for coffee because she is also an amazing friend! We love you Kristi - THANK YOU!