Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Destin 30A

Serving the Destin, Florida 30A Santa Rosa Beach area

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Destin, FL Serving the Destin, Florida 30A Santa Rosa Beach area (850) 376-8272

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren T

I cannot imagine my wedding day without them! Wonderful is an understatement, they were seriously there to handle anything and everything. They were very professional, they obviously knew what they were doing, but also so very friendly, that it honestly made the entire... Read More experience that much more enjoyable. I was a bit nervous about being from out of state and unfamiliar with the Destin area, but Kristi was so accommodating and always quick to answer any and all my questions. I had Nicole and Emmeline for my Day Of Coordinators, and seriously hit the jackpot with them. You know they are good when you have wedding guests coming up to you telling you how great your coordinators are (true story, like 8 random people, swear!). I feel so lucky I had them and would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to anyone who is wanting to have a stress free wedding, they are simply the best.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jacque W

The day was absolutely wonderful and stress free thanks to the ladies at Kiss the Bride! I could not asked for anything to go any differently.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie B

Kristi was SO wonderful to work with. From the first call we had she was amazing. I felt so bad taking almost an hour of her time to describe everything I'd been putting together for the wedding, but she truly made me feel like I was the only bride in the world and that she was... Read More 100% there for me. When the big day is approaching and a year of planning comes down to the final stretch, I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it was to know that someone completely understands your vision and is going to be there to make sure it is all perfect. Kristi thought of things I hadn't even planned yet, like vendor meals, processional arrangements, etc. On the day of the wedding, there's a thousand things going through your mind as the bride, but not a single one was a stress because I knew that Kristi and her team had it covered. I had made a lot of decor myself and sent her pictures of how I envisioned it set up, and she got it spot on! Beyond the set up, she also was there to make sure everything was running smoothly and that my husband and I were happy. Whether coming up to see if we needed a drink or directing us how to cut the cake for the perfect slice, she was there. I promise one of the best decisions you'll make in wedding planning is booking a coordinator, and if you book Kiss the Bride Weddings, you will have a stress-free day that's as perfect as you imagined!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danae B

Looking back, I could not imagine my wedding without Kristi and her team. From the beginning, Kristi was only a text away from any questions I had about my vendors, the venue, and the wedding itself. She is an absolute joy to be around and talk to, and so is everyone on her... Read More team. Anything I needed they were right there. From picking up tape for my dress to Nicole (the kiss the bride team member that never left my side) washing the sand off my toes (not once but twice) they were there with a smile and always asking if I was ok or needed anything else. Not only was I stress free but my immediate family was as well. They didn't have to worry about taking anything down or setting anything up and absolutely loved Kristi and Nicole. I feel like they are part of the family now! The best piece of advice I can give anyone for their wedding is get a day of coordinator. But not just any day of coordinator, you NEED Kristi and her team. They made sure my wedding was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ashlee M

Future Brides - I planned a Florida wedding all the way from Ohio and you could only imagine how stressful and challenging that can be..... but Kristi and the Kiss the Bride wedding team did an amazing job communicating via phone and email and making sure I felt 110% confident... Read More with all of the details through the entire process. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner/coordinator. She completely saw my vision without even meeting me in person! On the week of our wedding she was on top of everything and made sure our wedding was nothing less than perfect. Kristi was professional, quick, fun and always made sure things were taken care of... resulting in a wedding day that we'll never forget. Thank you so much!!!! We highly, highly recommend this amazing team! -The Melicks

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Crystal M

Kristi and Jen are absolutely fabulous! They were able to help my husband and I iron out the timeline and details we hadn't given any thought to. They had everything timed perfectly for our ceremony and reception. They helped make our wedding and reception completely exceed... Read More all of our expectations. They took care of every detail on the day of - since I was completely immersed in the wedding - even down to ensuring that gifts and leftover decorations were delivered to our hotel room and that the marriage license was signed and mailed properly. We are so appreciative of how they made us feel and how they made our wedding absolutely wonderful so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sharon E

I can say without a doubt that Kristi and her staff helped to make Kathryn & Nick's Wedding Day Perfect!!! Kiss the Bride took care of every single detail we agreed upon and more. Therefore, we could focus on all the special moments throughout the wedding day. I as the Mother of... Read More the Bride was very calm because I had so much confidence in Kristi. Kristi is a professional in every sense of the word but also very kind and compassionate. She listens to you, to your ideas and helps you put together the wedding of your dreams. She helps make decisions, calms you when your frazzled and will work within any budget. Most importantly Kristi makes you feel truly special. I would highly recommend Kiss The Bride Wedding & Event Planning if you want a stress free Wedding Celebration. We are certainly happy to have worked with Kristi. It was an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle M

If you are trying to decide if you need a planner/coordinator, YOU DO! I consider myself extremely organized and a little OCD, but I could NOT have done this without Kristi and Jen. They saw to every last detail and allowed me to "be present" and enjoy the festivities of my... Read More daughter's wedding without worry. I had scheduled my own makeup and hair person (for the entire bridal party) and she cancelled shortly before the wedding day - Kristi to the rescue finding someone to fill the void! I'm sure that was not an easy task as they book way in advance. They were onsite the entire evening making sure everything went as planned (better than planned!) They are both very personable and fun! Just leave everything up to them - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan B

Kristi was absolutely AMAZING. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was meant to be our planner! Within a 30-mintue phone call, she understood me and knew exactly what I was picturing in my head - despite my super vague details. When she recommended our venue, I was... Read More unsure about it, but she knew without a doubt that I would love it. Of course she was 100% right. From every vendor to every detail, she was spot on. She made everything so easy for me! I started a new job and moving in the middle of everything, and she was extremely flexible with phone calls after work, emails at crazy hours and making time to meet with me when we were breezing through Destin whenever we could get away for a day or two. The day of Kristi was there from the beginning helping set out décor details I had brought, driving all the way back to her house (in marathon traffic!) just to get a stand for a sign she thought would be perfect (and it was) and going to target to pick up masking tape because I forgot I had nothing to hang a backdrop with. She is there every step of the way. But the best part is, whenever I get a chance to go back I will definitely call her for coffee because she is also an amazing friend! We love you Kristi - THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Kristi and her team were absolutely outstanding. From our first email Kristi was wonderful and exquisite to work with!! We live in Texas, and trying to coordinate a destination wedding is no easy endeavor. Also, working with a control freak mother of a bride made our destination... Read More blurry. However, Kristi provided a clear and cohesive plan that even I (the crazy mother of the bride) was impressed with. The entire weekend was incredibly beautiful just as my daughter was when I watched her come down the isle. Kristi and team is wonderful and stepped in whenever we couldn't get in touch with our venue contact. Monique, Nicole, and Kristi guided us through the busy rehearsal and wedding day smoothly. Monique was decisive and was quick to answer any questions, needs and wants. Her drive, persistence, and leadership showed in the brilliance of the wedding. In closing, this team built the ship that my daughter and son in law can captain to a never ending sunset. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Kristi and her team were amazing! The day of our daugthers wedding was perfect, beautiful in everyway. Whether you need someone to plan your special day from top to bottom or day of coordination, Kiss The Bride is who you need to call. No detail is left undone and the... Read More personal care given to the bride and her guests is all the same. We definitely recommend calling them for all your bridal needs.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katherine H

Kiss the Bride was a part of the wedding package purchased through Hilton Sandestin. And, Wow! That is all I can say. Kristi and her team were awesome. They treated everyone with respect and kept events on time and people in their places without being intrusive. And, they... Read More were there for me at any time and place. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their special event.

Wedding Geniuses!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Kaitlyn K

Kiss The Bride was contracted to us by the Sandestin Hilton for our day of wedding coordinators. However, the owner Kristi Purvis went above and beyond throughout the ENTIRE process. Any time I needed anything or was panicking Kristi was just a phone call, text, or email away... Read More and would always respond within 24 hours, more often then not she would respond within a couple of hours. Whenever I felt things were falling through the cracks or not being addressed Kristi took care of everything and got in touch with whoever she needed to, to ease my mind. She was always in my corner and did everything to make sure that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. Now on our actual wedding day we had two of her employees there with us "running the show," and Jen and Nicole were equally as amazing!! They made sure that everything went off without a hitch, even when that included scrambling to print out my vows for me right before walking down the isle!! Our wedding was more than we could ever have imagined all thanks to Kristi, Jen, and Nicole! I absolutely LOVE every single one of these ladies!! They are fantastic and able to make any event you are planning absolutely perfect!! :)

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Kimmie D

I can not say enough great things about Kristi and her Kiss the Bride team. She went above and beyond for anything my fiancé and I needed. Kim, my fiancé , was able to give Kristi her vision of what she wanted and Kristi took it from there to make everything happen perfectly.... Read More Kristi worked with me non-stop the entire way to make sure everything for Kim was perfect before, during and even after the day had come and gone. Kristi has connections with vendors that are amazing and are just as great as she is. We used her vendor recommendations for almost everything and we could not have ended up with a more perfect day. In the beginning, I was hesitant to use a wedding planner because I did not know their value but now that it is all said and done, the day could not have been what it was for Kim without Kristi there to put it together and make it happen. Kristi and her team are worth more than double what they charges and I will be forever grateful to them for helping put together the most perfect day ever for Kim and I. If you want someone who cares, who listens, and who is passionate about what they do, then you want Kiss the Bride. I can assure you they will treat every detail as if it were their own wedding. Thanks so much Kristi and team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I planned a destination wedding from southeast Texas in 4 months and obviously I started stressing out in the beginning of the planning process! Then KISS THE BRIDE came into my life and the rest of the planning was easy! The sooner you start talking with Kristi and her team,... Read More the sooner you will be stress free! I also utilized the Photobooth from KISS THE BRIDE and had to extend it an extra hour because it was the hit the reception! I would not change a thing about my wedding day. On the day of my wedding I was stressfree because these wonderful ladies had everything under control. Thank you KISS THE BRIDE for a wonderful experience and stressfree day!!!!

Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kelly L

Kristi and her staff did an awesome job with our daughter's wedding. Her staff stayed with us during the entire event and kept things running smoothly. It was so nice having someone else be in charge of making sure everything was ready to go and that everyone was in their... Read More place. I would highly recommend their services.

Kristi was great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kelly O

Kristi made our wedding day so easy and special!! She helped make it a perfect day!

Fantastic Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Kasey G

Kristi and her team were phenomenal! Kristi was very personal from the very first phone call. She took care of every single thing I needed and even things I didn't know I needed. Kristi and her team made our wedding an exciting and memorable day without any stress! My mom... Read More and bridesmaids got to enjoy the whole day with me rather than running around getting last minute things accomplished, as Kristi had it all covered! If I got the chance to relive that day all over again I wouldn't change a thing, it was that magnificent!

Holly

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Kristi and her team are just amazing! I can honestly not say one bad thing!

Kiss the Bride review

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica L

My day would not have been the same without Kiss the Bride. Kristi and Jen made it so that I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Not. One. Thing. My family also appreciated their organization. Ladies, you are the best. And truly, we will be friends now for life! Much love... Read More and thanks. - Jessica and Matt.

Great Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

We can't begin to explain what a pleasure working with Kristi was. Always professional, but also always caring and accommodating to our busy schedules. The wedding was a big hit with our friends and families.

Kellie

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Kristi and Jen with Kiss the Bride were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day and even every day up to that! They took away all the stresses that come with being a bride and just let you enjoy the moment! Not only are they the sweetest ladies and such a pleasure to talk to,... Read More they are extremely dedicated and hardworking in their field. You can tell they are passionate and absolutely love what they do! If I had to give an upcoming bride any advice, book Kiss the Bride right now, you won't regret your decision!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Mallory M

These girls definitely deserve 10 stars! These people were so fabulous and tended to my every wish and went way above and beyond with smiles on their faces the entire time! Couldn't have asked for a better group!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Charlie R

I am a ceremony guitarist and reception DJ/MC who worked with Kristi for a wedding at the Beach House at Sandestin (formerly Finz and Elephant Walk). It was an open air ceremony, reception under tent on the beach with difficult logistics (full service dinner), an after party in... Read More the 3rd floor Skytower, and a wonderful but demanding bride. Kristi and her crew were a joy to work with and did a great job staying on pace with her timeline, keeping me informed in a timely manner as events occurred through the night. With three moves to make during the afternoon/night, it was a challenging event, but all was accomplished flawlessly, thanks in a great part to the excellent planning and implementation of the coordinator crew. I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to any couples requiring an efficient and can-do event planner; they made it all look effortless!