On Location Hair, Makeup, Tanning & More

On Location Hair, Makeup, Tanning & Other Beauty Services Kiss This Makeup specializes in on location Multi Media (Bridal, Print, TV/Film) Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling. Certified/Cosmetology & Esthetics Lisenced . Kiss This Makeup offers a full range of makeup and styling services. Our team is highly trained and offer only the best of the best. All products used with our services are researched and hand selected to be the perfect fit for the occasion or medium they are used for. We pride ourselves in offering beauty services that exceed expectations. SERVICES - MAKEUP ARTISTRY (TRADITIONAL, AIRBRUSH, HD) - HAIR STYLING - SKIN CARE - HAIR ACCESSORIES - TOUCHUPS - CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS - CUT & COLOR -AIRBRUSH SPRAY TANNING - TATTOO COVER UP - TEMPORARY LASHES

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

South/Central Florida & Chicagoland (305) 792-8102

Extremely Pleased!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Karen Ann H

I would highly recommend Kiss This Makeup. JennaMarie and her staff of artists were amazing. We had 12 ladies in our wedding party, consisting of the Bride, Bridal party and moms. The girls hair stayed in place all night as well as their make-up. JennaMarie and her staff were... Read More wonderful to work with. I found them to be friendly and listened to what we wanted. Even our photographer complimented on the girl's makeup and wanted to know who we used. We were extremely pleased! I also found them to be reasonable in their pricing.

Gorgeous ladies

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Jen M

I had the ladies of Kiss This do my hair and makeup, as well as that of my bridal party and mother, for my wedding. They came to my home (our venue was a nearby country club and I wanted to have my ready-day at the house) and allowed me to have a fun, relaxing day of pampering.... Read More We all had our makeup airburshed to give us a look of polished perfection, which LITERALLY stayed on all night despite lots of dancing and fun! I am not a person who wears a lot of makeup, but it looked so gorgeous and natural. Same with the false eyelashes she applied! I have never worn them but again, natural, beautiful and comfortable. She was also able to trial out several hairstyles and took my pickiness well. I am forever grateful I had these ladies helping me on my big day.

Highly recommend Jenna!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Amy A

Not only is Jenna a true talent, she is also one of my best friends. Working with her was such a pleasure. She is an amazing hair and makeup artist. I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and I have Jenna to thank for that. She is such a professional and truly loves her... Read More job, and it reflects in her work. My bridesmaids looked stunning, and my mom looked amazing. Jenna really did an outstanding job, which I knew she would. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Kelsey S

Jenna and her staff really amazed me. All of my bridesmaids and I looked incredible all because of Kiss This Makeup! They were on time and stuck to the schedule perfectly. Would recommend this group to anyone!! Super worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Laurel K

Jenna Marie is outstanding! It was truly a blessing to have so much confidence on my wedding day and have one less thing to worry about due to her makeup and hair talents. I would highly recommend Kiss This Makeup for your wedding or any other important event. I did a trial and... Read More ended up changing a few things and Jenna Marie was so helpful throughout the whole process (and also, as a non-Miami local, she was very responsive over email and phone). Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Caroline L

Dorothy went above and beyond on my wedding day. She arrived on time and did all of our make up and hair exactly how we wanted. I've never felt so beautiful. Hiring kiss this make up was one of the best decisions of the wedding that we made!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan D

Jenna and Dorothy were amazing to work with! Extremely professional and on time. Dorothy did a great job with my hair and make-up. Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Liz C

Jenna and her team are amazing! I have never felt so beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day. My hair was perfect- it stayed all night and I danced the whole time. My makeup looked perfect even at the end of the wedding. Jenna was professional and helped keep me calm... Read More while I was getting my hair and makeup done. She was like a friend. She stayed on schedule and everyone looked amazing. I highly recommend Jenna and her team

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chadd D

This very friendly and talented team did a great job for my wife and our wedding party. My wife said she felt very beautiful on her special day. Thank you Jennifer, Fernanda, and Jenna Marie!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jazmin M

Jenna and her A-team were amazing! Not only are they a one stop shop for hair, makeup, lashes, airbrush they are super nice and caring as well. They handled anything and everything to the point I consider Jenna a stand in bridesmaid lol. I booked her for photo touchups and she... Read More was amazing from making sure my hair didn't stray, to sweating and putting my veil in perfectly! Then we did full touchups before the ceremony and within a short amount of time looked amazing once again. This company is amazing and they were with me every step of the way from planning to trials to walking down the aisle. They know what they are doing and they are very very good at it! Looking forward to having Jenna and her team in the future for family photos, friend/family weddings (they inquired how our makeup was so perfect a day later!) Thank you so much for making our wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Caroline N

I hired Kiss this Makeup for my wedding day, and Jenna Marie and team were amazing!! The girls did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, and all my bridesmaids hair and makeup. And all the hair held up on the beach! Great experience!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Elissa D

Kiss This Makeup was amazing!! They truly transformed the entire wedding party and everyone looked so beautiful! As the bride, I can say that they were super professional, timely, and personable - I reached out to other companies before Kiss This Makeup and they would take a... Read More long time to get back to me and their prices were outrageous. Jenna, the owner, was extremely responsive and their pricing was very reasonable and the more you use them for, the more their prices decrease. We had 11 girls total getting hair and makeup done and everything went extremely well - even when our power went out for about an hour! I personally had my hair and makeup done by Melissa and she was INCREDIBLE!! I would recommend her a thousand times over! Thanks Kiss This Makeup for being a part of our special day =)

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Amy M

These girls are an absolute god send! I had booked with a different company who ended up double booking for the date of my wedding so they were trying to move my wedding makeup and hair to 7 a.m. I didn't get this call until the Wednesday before my wedding which had me in a... Read More frantic mess to try to find someone that would be able to accommodate hair and makeup for 4 girls only days away. I searched online and found that Kiss this Makeup had absolute amazing reviews. Knowing that it would be such a long shot, I called Jenna who had a last minute cancellation on the exact date of my wedding. Miracle!! The girls were very proactive in asking for looks that I was thinking of in advance considering we hadn't gotten to do a trial before hand. The day of they arrived and meshed sooo well with all of my girls that were getting ready together. Their skill and knowledge was only surpassed by how amazingly professional they were. We all got hair and makeup done by Kiss this Makeup, and every single one of us looked as amazing at the end of the night as we did at the beginning. There could not have been a better company to handle all of our wedding day prep needs. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking to hire someone for hair and makeup. These girls know their stuff and were the sweetest people ever too. I'm thrilled that it didn't work out with the other company because I couldn't have been happier with anyone other than Kiss this Makeup. Thank you Jenna, Fernanda and Isabella!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Ashley T

I never write reviews but I wanted other brides to be aware. I was planning to use Jenna of Kiss This Makeup as our hairstylist for myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and 6 bridesmaids for my upcoming wedding. There were a lot of red flags like consistent miscommunication on... Read More pricing. She would quote me one price, and then say another the next email around. It was confusing to keep up with, but I'm a very organized person and I document everything. I decided to let it slide if she was an incredible hair stylist. When it came to my trial for myself and my mother-in-law to be, she asked to come early, and wound up coming 20 minutes late. She continuously made comments about my hair being damaged (not just once or twice as a heads up, but numerous times throughout our trial - which as a bride, you want to feel beautiful on your wedding day, not feel like your hair is ugly), and refused doing my mother-in-law's trial because she mentioned that she was trying to grow her hair out longer. Needless to say, we were less than impressed with her lack of professionalism and my hair didn't keep the style even 3 hours later. The next day I let her know we would not be moving forward with using her for the wedding and I would like a refund for my deposit I gave to hold the date for the wedding. I never signed a contract and my deposit did not say non-refundable. She said she would give me half back. When I pushed back, she actually altered the deposit site to say it was non-refundable. As I said earlier, I document everything, so my screenshot that I sent back clearly showed that she tried to pull a sneaky move on me. Once I caught her, she agreed to give me my full deposit back. Stay away, brides!

Jenna is awesome & did a great job

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Maeve E

Jenna is really great at what she does and understands the look you are going for. I do not wear a lot of makeup as it is and she found a look that would show in pictures but still made me feel perfect. She is SO professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone. So happy... Read More I found her!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

My makeup looked incredible and Jenna was so nice! Everything came out exactly how I wanted it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Sarah S

Awesome team of ladies (Jenna and Rebecca) who worked on the wedding party and family. They did a fabulous job on hair and make-up and made us look amazing for the big day! They were relaxed and made the experience even better! They were not stressed or rushing so it helped us... Read More stay calm. They were awesome and all of our hair and make-up looked fab! I would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Tanya H

Words cannot express how wonderful Jenna truly is. She provided hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother for our wedding on 7/17/15 at the Addison and we could not be more pleased. She put up with my pickiness and my crazy family so well and she is so sweet and... Read More talented. I highly recommend her! Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Paula G

Jenna came to my mom's house for my sister's hair and make up trial a couple weeks before the wedding. She was really nice and thorough and did a great job on my sister's hair. There were nine of us total getting our hair done on the day of the wedding, and five of those... Read More getting make up. Erica and Christine, members of Jenna's team, showed up on time and began working. Jenna was about 30 minutes late. She did not greet any of us, except for my sister, and she tersely told us to move from where we were sitting so she could use the natural light coming from the window. We reminded my sister to eat before the ceremony, and Jenna told us that she would have to wait until she was done-obviously, I just knew she was nervous and would not eat if we didn't keep on her. She also reminded us constantly about payment... We are all professional and understand payment must be rendered. We just had some questions regarding additional costs, such as false eyelashes, etc, so we waited to write our checks. At no time did any of us make her believe we would not pay her. After Jenna finished my sister, it was about an hour and a half until we had to leave for the church. Four of us were not done, I had not been started at all, and Jenna left. She said she had another wedding to do. By the time Erica finished my hair, it was time to leave, and she said " I hope you like it, because I don't have time to fix it." My hair looked ridiculous; I took it out after the ceremony. On a side note, Christine did a great job on everyone's make up and was nice and worked quickly but thoroughly. I understand Jenna is trying to run a business and make money, but we were paying her quite a bit and expected a better result. If you can not accommodate a bridal party, don't say you can. She presented an unprofessional business tactic and we were very disappointed.

Awesome beauty team

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Christina M

Jenna Marie and her team are awesome! Jenna was always so professional! Quick to respond to any email or text. The girls who did our hair and makeup were so great to work with! We had so much fun during the day and everything came out perfect! My hair and makeup lasted all... Read More night, even through all the happy tears my look remained flawless! The girls had fun with all my girls and gave me support and encouragement when my nerves kicked in! Thank you for making my wedding day gorgeous!

great team!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Maria M

Kiss This did my entire bridal party make up. The team sent was amazing and worked with every girl and what they needed. All ethnicities and hair types. There were no issue and everyone looked amazing!!!

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Liz L

I would definitely recommend Kiss This Makeup to anyone I know. Jenna was easy to get a hold of by phone and e-mail and Danielle did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and everyone else in my wedding party. They were very accommodating of last minute changes as well.

Beautiful hair and makeup by Jenna@ Kiss this Makeup

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Sascha Y

Absolutely loved working with Jenna for my wedding. Her trial and day of work was spot on for myself and my 8 bridesmaid (!). Couldn't have asked for more beautiful hair and makeup. Airbrush lasted all night. Even after my husband smashed cake in my face!

Wonderful Team

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

As a wedding planner, I have been in the business for years and I have worked with numerous makeup artists and hair stylists. When it came time for me to choose my own team, Kiss This Makeup was my top choice! I had a wonderful team in place that did exactly what I wanted,... Read More while providing me professional opinions on what would work best on my wedding day. It was perfect. Even during the trail the girls were patient and kind, until we found just the right look! I love the way all the photos came out and I am so happy that I chose them. The entire bridal party was gorgeous and they looked flawless until the very end.

PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Mindy K

Jenna is beyond incredible!! I'm from NY and had a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale. I never met Jenna until the day of my hair/makeup trial and it felt like we've known each other for years. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and wanted my makeup to look as natural as... Read More possible....Jenna did exactly what I wanted! I received so many compliments about my hair and everyone kept saying how the couldn't believe it stayed in for so long. I can't say enough great things about Jenna and the Kiss This Makeup team. A few weeks prior to my wedding we had a very detailed schedule of when people we're getting hair/makeup done, all of the stylists showed up excited for the day, and my wedding party LOVED their hair/makeup. I had Jenna stay with me for touchups because we did pictures on the beach. It was so nice to have someone right there fixing my hair and lips so I didn't have to worry about it. I wish Jenna could have stayed for my wedding...she's so down to earth and beyond talented!! I feel so lucky to have found her for my wedding!!!

Jenna Marie Streitenfeld

The founder and owner of Kiss This Makeup, Jenna has been providing professional services for special events, print, TV, and film for over a decade. Her company has grown exponentially in recent years, becoming a veritable one-stop, regional beauty powerhouse. Jenna chalks this success up to her team's remarkable customer service, extensive knowledge of the industry, and marked professionalism.