KLP hair+makeup designs NOV-FEB specials free bridal*

Serving Bucks County, Philly,NJ,NY DESTINATION 🌟

We match any competitive price! HAIR+AIRBRUSH 💋

CALL KLP HAIR AND MAKEUP DESIGNS JULY-NOV BRIDES FREE WITH 5+ girls in bridal party (hair and makeup) New bookings ONLY •hair FLAWLESS UPDOS-SOFT PERFECT CURLS •EXTENSIONS 100percent human hair in every shade •perfect makeup application •AIRBRUSH top of the line product along with contour skills •LASHES •production hair and makeup for FILM •17years plus experience CALL OR TEXT TODAY (email secondary) 267•907•4318 With this company, you get 24-7 responsiveness and OWNER on location at your wedding venue/location! You do not receive a just out of school stylist. Brides beware! QUALITY IS KEY. Stay gorgeous... -K Kristen L. Pinciotti and team of artists Xo

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

I TRAVEL TO YOU-ON LOCATION KLP HAIR AND MAKEUP DESIGNS , Philadelphia, PA Serving Bucks County, Philly,NJ,NY DESTINATION 🌟 (267) 907-4318

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Jessica C

Kristin did such a great job. She arrived promptly and did all the girls in my bridal party, plus my mother and the flower girls. She was amazing with the kids and made me look beautiful. I didn't feel like i was wearing any make up because she uses great product and my hair... Read More stayed all night.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren S

Kristen and Alexa are amazing! We have been fortunate to secure them early enough for most family weddings over the years! I was so honored to have them do my own wedding this past New Years Eve and was so impressed with all of the thoughtful planning they put in to the... Read More scheduling of 15 girls in a window of 4 hours and even more so how amazing everyone looked. Kristen personally styled me and took extra time with me during my trial and on the day of to make sure everything was perfect. I can be a tough critic and hard to please when it comes to my hair and makeup and Kristen was open to any tweaks and very patient with me. Best of all, she brought creative ideas to me and spent time thinking through different styles and makeup looks that I might like. Lastly, they’re a blast to be around and make an effort to make the morning of your wedding special. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Victoria C

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Kris and her team. Let's start from the beginning - my trial was awesome. She picked a date that worked around my crazy schedule, invited me to her studio where we literally played with my hair and makeup options for a few hours... Read More just to ensure it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Fast forward to the wedding - Kris was always available for texts or calls when myself or any of my girls had any questions. She arrived EARLY (which is a major plus side for me) to be set up and ready to go on time. Did all my bridesmaids in record time (literally 30 minutes a girl TOPS and I had girls with pretty thick and long hair who wanted up-dos), she left enough time for touch-ups on everyone. Our hair and makeup stayed FLAWLESS throughout the entire day and night (and this was a HOT day in July). Even now - 2 months after my wedding - I am getting my photos and video back and I look like I'm glowing in all my pictures. Everything came out perfect, it was so smooth and effortless. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Erin C

My biggest concern the day of my wedding was ensuring we were on schedule for the entire day. I told Kris this from the beginning and not only did she assure me it wouldn't be a problem but she kept to her word completely! All 8 of my girls were ready in time for plenty of our... Read More getting ready pictures! AND they all looked absolutely gorgeous! All of our hair and makeup stayed in throughout the day! I am so happy with hiring Kris and having her be a part of our most special day! Hire Kris for your wedding! I promise you won't regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stephani L

Kristin and Alexa are the absolute best! I have had the pleasure of utilizing there services on three desperate occassions and they never disappoint. They are prompt and very professional. When they are there for the day I know I don’t have to worry about anything. Everyone... Read More from kids to grandmothers always leave Kristen and Alexa looking gorgeous. I highly recommended there services.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kelsey F

I absolutely loved working with Kristen for my wedding on October 29, 2016. She made everything so easy and fun and everyone loved my hair and makeup as well as my 4 bridesmaids, 2 maids of honor and my mom's gorgeous beauty styles! I had a really awful experience with an... Read More on-location artist before meeting Kristen and she totally put me at ease. She was always available when I was super indecisive about how I wanted my hair to look and was so flexible with scheduling trials and helping to plan for my wedding day. We got ready at my parent's home and she was there bright and early and kept everyone on schedule, she even had time to add in an extra service for my sister! Kristen is so fun and sweet and I cannot thank her enough for her wonderful hair and makeup services!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jennifer A

Kristen was wonderful! I contacted her back in March for my September wedding and she was very responsive from the start and was worked with me with scheduling and all my many questions throughout the process. On the day of the wedding she was quick and efficient and did... Read More beautiful work. Me and my bridemaids received many compliments on our hair and makeup and were thrilled with the job that was done. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Elise G

Ok, Kristen was incredible. Beyond incredible. She did a GORGEOUS job on my mother in law (both hair and make up).. without even speaking her language! She made my face flawless and got my hair EXACTLY how I wanted it. She made sure to chat with me the whole time to make sure... Read More that she was doing what I wanted and that I was comfortable and happy with the progress. She was fun and funny and a pleasure to have in my room as I got ready with all of my best friends. This is the person you want for your hair and make up.. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Maureen D

Kristen is the absolute best. She took the time to get to know me and my bridesmaids/mom and made us all look/feel beautiful on my wedding day. We were all so happy with the work she did with our hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Kathy C

Kristen is a wonderful artist and a caring, generous person. I felt like a princess. She made my entire bridal party look beautiful and even helped avert a few minor crises!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Rebecca A

Kristen did my hair and make-up for my wedding on May 20th in Avalon, NJ. She's very talented and completely understood what I was looking for. I'm so grateful that we got to work with her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

Kristen is amazing! As an Asian (Chinese) bride, I was worried about if my makeup specialist could understand what I really wanted. Kristen did an excellent job on my wedding makeup and hair! I'm very happy about the style I got. Kristen is open to communication. She's very... Read More experienced, professional and nice!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

If I can give her more than 5 stars I would! I attended an Indian wedding in August 2015 at the Kalahari Resort in Pennsylvania and Kristen was PHENOMENAL!!! For each event leading up to the ceremony, Kristen did a different makeup look and hairstyle! My makeup and hairstyles... Read More for the three days was STUNNING! She also gave me tips and advice on what I should do if I was unsure about what look I wanted to have. Kristen is a very talented makeup artist and hairstylist! Thank you so much Kristen!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Gorgeous! Kristen is super professional. She did my makeup just so gorgeous and super natural. The hair style she did for me was awesome. I really thank her for the great job she did for me. She is very friendly and very professional. She didn't leave my apartment until was... Read More sure that I am completely satisfied. Worth noting that I initially booked with someone else to do my makeup and hairstyle, but eventually I changed my mind and booked with Kristen. Now I believe that I made the best decision to had her. I highly recommend her to everyone, special those who like to have someone professional for their makeup and hairstyles.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Jackie J

I had a great experience with KLP. When a problem arose in the initial scheduling for my wedding, Kristen contacted me promptly with an alternate plan and reassured me that I was in good hands. She was right! She scheduled me with Danielle who was wonderful during my trial... Read More and on my wedding day. She is a talented hair and makeup artist who is also very relaxed and fun. She made all of us look great on the wedding day and she was a great addition to our group of ladies getting ready together. We felt like we had a friend helping us get ready. She even worked her magic with my very energetic 3 year old flower girl and had her hair looking perfect. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked fabulous and we are so thankful to Danielle for all of her help and her smiling face on a morning filled with nerves and chaos. I highly recommend Danielle's services and KLP for your big day! You won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Meghan H

Kristen is incredible. I honestly can't believe she can do such amazing work in such a short amount of time. First, she is professional and prompt to respond. She makes you feel like YOU are a priority. She can do ANYTHING. My wedding day was stress free and we even had tons of... Read More EXTRA time because she worked so fast and efficiently. I have no idea how she pulls of such chic and trendy styles in like 10 minutes. She's a great guide and truly loves what she does. My wedding was during a category 3 hurricane and Kristen was early and didn't miss a beat. She even came to the venue prior to the ceremony for touchups because of the wind and rain. SO MUCH TALENT. Please book KLP for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Kristen was amazing!!! She was so knowledgeable about what would look good on my and I was beyond pleased with the makeup and hair that she did for my wedding - not to mention she made all of my bridesmaids beautiful! I had an extremely helpful trial before the wedding and the... Read More day of could not have gone more smooth. She arrived on time and ready to go. She was even able to convince my Nana (who never, ever wears makeup) to put on a little blush and lipstick. Everyone looked naturally beautiful!! I was so happy with how my hair looked and it latest the entire evening!! My makeup and hair was perfect and I could not have asked for more! Kristen was the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jill P

Kristen was AMAZING!!! We recently got married July 17, 2015 and Kristen traveled all the way to Spring Lake, NJ for us! My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved her work!! The airbrush make-up is fabulous, and she can do any type of hair design that you want. I searched Pintress... Read More and she was able to recreate the exact style that I wanted. Being that I currently live in Chicago I wasn't available for a trial run, but she had done my friends hair and make-up for her wedding last year too. This ensured me that I was in good hands because I loved the work she did for my friend as well. Kristen was easy to work with during the planning process too. She helped me create a schedule for the day way in advance that way I could share with my bridal party. I like to be organized do this helped keep me at ease during the stressful wedding planning! Thank you so, so much Kristen! I will refer you to all of my friends, so look forward to working with you again in the near future!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Alicia H

Kristen did such an amazing job on my hair and make-up, I literally could not have been happier! I received numerous compliments as did my mom, sister, and friend who all had their hair and make-up done by Kristen. The day of the wedding she was so fun and friendly and really... Read More helped put everyone at ease. She just wanted to do everything to make us feel comfortable. Thank you so so much!!!

Looked & Felt Beautiful on my Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kristen L

I had a clear vision on what I wanted for my wedding needed my hair and makeup to reflect that. She totally understood my vision and had no problem pushing the boundaries with creative wedding beauty. I had my hair and makeup done, my Maid of Honor's hair and makeup and my... Read More Mom's hair done. The whole "getting ready" phase went quickly and smoothly for all of us, I was very grateful for that. Getting to the real magic, my hair looked AMAZING! I dyed my hair a deep red/burgundy color and it looked like I had little red rosettes all in my hair. Braids, pin curls, rosettes, she did it all! Texture to the max and it looked perfect. I used extensions for the shorter parts of my hair and don't regret it at all. Very clean incorporation. My makeup was great too. I had to walk a fine line since I don't wear much makeup. She understood what I needed and delivered. I chose airbrush makeup and it felt like air. Of course I had a pimple pop up right on my cheek 2 days before the wedding but no one knew! I also went with fake lashes. I never wore them before but I am glad I did. She added them tastefully so I didn't look like my eyes had wings but enough volume to accentuate my eyes. I have nothing to complain about at all with Kristen. She did an amazing job and gave me nothing to worry about on the big day. She went out of her way to accommodate my needs as well which meant a lot. I highly recommend her, she was fabulous to work with!

Gorgeous wedding party!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jenn N

Kristen is amazing at her job making my whole bridal party look amazing! I changed my mind a dozen times, but Kristen knew exactly what I wanted in the end. My whole bridal party looks so beautiful thanks to Kristen and her assistant, Kristen. We had a big group of girls with... Read More very picky needs, but they managed to run early with time for touch ups. My bridal party loved how she expressed her opinions of what would look on each girl, but didn't stay from their visions. Highly recommend!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Elizabeth A

Kristen, along with her sister, were amazing! Went to Kristen for my trial, where we experimented with some hair and makeup ideas. On the actual day of my wedding, I had decided on something else and she was totally flexible. My makeup and hair were flawless, and I have never... Read More felt so beautiful! She gave me exactly what I wanted. A few of my girls had decided on just getting their hair done, but after they saw my airbrush and eye makeup they decided to have their makeup done also! Kristen was so flexible and able to make sure to fit everyone in. They traveled to me, so we did not have to worry about anything! They made me feel so relaxed and comfortable, and really helped me enjoy my morning! They even packed me a little emergency bag with extra bobby pins and hair spray! My makeup lasted all night, especially my fake eyelashes! I would recommend Kristen and her company to anyone!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Karin B

The hair/makeup artist that I worked with was Alexa, and she was absolutely wonderful. She spent as much time as we needed on the consultation and was in communication with me as much as I needed throughout the planning process. She did 7 girls' hair, makeup, or both, in 6... Read More hours and all the girls (including mine!) hair and makeup still looked fantastic at the end of the evening! She came right to my bridal suite and spent the entire morning styling people, only stopping once for a short break. I will definitely be coming back to KLP whenever I need my hair done professionally!

Kristen & Alexa Rock

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Natalie Z

I contacted KLP Hair designs for makeup only as my cousin did all the hair. To lessen the financial burden for my bridesmaids, I wanted an economical artist. KLP offered the most competitive pricing at the skill level I was looking for. With most of my girls getting their makeup... Read More done, my artist Alexa was able to travel to me to do my makeup at our hotel. She was extremely professional and very friendly, even with my shy sister. She listened to what all the girls wanted and was able to make their ideas a reality. Alexa's kit was impressive and well rounded (I'm a makeup hobbyist) and her cleanliness practices were excellent. Her skills in both traditional and airbrush makeup are impressive. I gave Alexa a few pictures that I liked and she was able to pull pieces of each together to make a beautiful look. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day!

**Hire Kristen - you won't regret it for a minute!!**

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Selena G

I am so grateful that I found Kristen and KLP Hair Designs and hired them for my wedding day. From my first contact with Kristen, to my trial run (which was hair & make up for my engagement party), through all of the communication leading up to the big day, and in the... Read More services Kristen provided -- I had nothing but a HUGELY positive experience. Kristen is friendly, down to the earth, replies quickly to emails/questions, and most importantly - is really fun to work with! She arrived early on our wedding day and worked from 7am to 5pm straight, with a very short break for lunch - she did hair and/or make up for all 7 bridesmaids, 3 mothers, and me. In our planning, she accurately allotted the appropriate time for each person. All 7 bridesmaids had different requests for hair and make up styles and every single one was so happy with their results - they looked stunning! And I couldn't believe how clean and natural my make up looked; it was exactly what I wanted. And my hair - an incredible up-do that looked so elegant. Also - and this is important - our hair & make up lasted ALL night and this showed in our photos, even though we were all dancing and sweating and hugging one another for hours! One moment that will especially stay in my memory of Kristen...There was a point during which I was getting my make up done and all my girls and the moms were chatting around me and I started to feel the excitement of the day... and I got a little nervous. Without my saying anything, Kristen sensed that my mood had changed, my demeanor had changed, and she suggested that I might need a little quiet time to just take it all in; she said "some brides just need a little time alone." I immediately (and politely :) asked everyone to leave the room for a few minutes, I took some deep breaths, and within minutes I felt so much better. For the rest of the day I just felt pure happiness. I had needed that time. That's who Kristen is. She is real. She is fun. She gets the job done beautifully. Hire Kristen - you won't regret it!

Kris

If you want perfection. Hair -lips -flawless skin - Timeliness and organization- Call us today. Stay beautiful, Kris and Crew 🎨 [email protected] 267-907-4318