KMD Creations {photo & film}

Serving All of Florida Orlando and Beyond

Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Serving All of Florida Orlando and Beyond (407) 885-0177

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cydney M

Hiring KMD Creations was honestly one of the best wedding related decisions I made! I was quite nervous about my wedding photography but when I found Kristin and Todd they made me feel so much better! During the planning process they were very responsive, happy to answer my... Read More millions of questions, and immediately made me feel like a friend. On my wedding day they were so wonderful! Kristin and Todd were both so cheerful and kind (even at the early 6am hour!) and made me feel totally at ease. I haven't gotten all of my photos or video back yet but the previews I have seen are beautiful! If you're looking for photographers in Florida, don't hesitate to hire Kristin and Todd. They are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rick D

My wife and I are from MN and got married in FL on 10/7, which was the day of the hurricane. It was a little chaotic as we had to have some last minute changes but Todd & Kristen went with the flow. They kept us (especially my wife) calm and were very encouraging, even with the... Read More strong winds where it made it very difficult for photos. After tons and tons of research online, my wife stumbled across KMD and we are both so happy she did. From the first time she spoke with Todd, she knew they were the ones. Best husband/wife duo around. We cannot say enough good things about them. It wasn't my wife's dream day as we couldn't get married barefoot on the beach (big deal for the Minnesotan born/raised girl); however; they brought good energy and reassured us that it was beautiful. Thanks for all the hard work, patience, and never ending effort.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kati D

Hire Todd & Kristen- you will not be disappointed!! They are simply amazing: easy to work with, communicative, accommodative & attentive to needs/wants, and most importantly their work is amazing. I have no regrets. Worth every penny spent! Also, my hubby was very impressed with... Read More how "hands on" they were on our wedding day. Now I just want to relive our day over and over and over again...and hire KMD Creations again and again! :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Vanja T

KMD is an amazing wedding photo/video company. Todd and Kristen not only know their jobs but are artists behind the lens. Definitely one of the best photographer/videographer teams in Florida from what we've found. And honestly their pricing is beyond reasonable and less... Read More expensive than companies who are half their quality in our opinion. My husband and I both work in production so our standards are high, and they both not only delivered during our initial interview, but on the day of. Kristen was quick, efficient, flexible and a MacGuyver. Todd is a ninja, no pun intended. His videography was quick, unobtrusive and surgical. Not only do we enthusiastically recommend them, we plan on using them for our future family photos as well. Really great memories that I wish we could do all over again and again each week (minus the cost :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Vicky G

Jeff and I sought to find a photo and film company with a particular style, with something of lasting worth, and timeless quality. Their appreciation for how photos are framed and portrayed made for amazing harmony between us. The photos were not awkward, we had a blast and... Read More moments were documented perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Parag p

We had both our traditional Indian wedding and American reception photographed and filmed by Todd and Kristen at KMD and everything came our fantastic. We felt so much patience and sincerity in their demeanor and professionalism. My wife is still giddy when she looks through... Read More her pictures. With out a doubt I would highly suggest you contact KMD for your wedding pictures as hey will definitely become great friends. Excellent service.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Beth M

Thank you so much for making our day perfect! And really appreciate all the help with our schedule, you guys are the best. I'm already choosing photos for our album

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Ashlee Q

So in love with our wedding photos! KMD was so easy to work with and captured our day beautifully. My husband and I (and our families!) are so appreciative to have so many great photos that we will cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Marla S

Todd and Kristin were awesome! What a team! Our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and videos turned out amazing!! Thank you so much for capturing our perfect day! We can't thank you enough!! :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Erin C

Kristen and Todd-husband and wife duo- are incredible at what they do. Not only are they adorable, easy to work with, communicate with, are people you want to hang out with, but they take AMAZING photos! This is one of the only things that you will have forever from your wedding... Read More besides your memories. The photos are something you will look at forever, hang on your walls, place in albums that you will cherish. When you see what KMD can do, you'll know they have to photograph your wedding. We did engagement photos, wedding day photos and film! If you are concerned about being awkward at all in your photos, KMD will fix that, no problem. They give directions so smoothly, by the end of your photo session, you'll be/feel like a professional. From the beginning of my wedding planning, KMD was helping along the way. I had a million questions and they were always willing to assist. They went above and beyond what a photographer is required to do and just continued to amaze us. Our wedding was truly the best day ever. KMD was so flexible on the day-of the wedding. We got so many more pictures than I expected, so many more private moments for photos than I expected. I made sure KMD was available before I booked by venue, and you should too! They are popular for a reason. Their photos are beyond beautiful. Thank you KMD!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Alison O

My husband and I eloped in Florida. Both being Michiganders, we had no clue on where to go specifically, but after seeing Todd and Kristen's photos we knew we wanted them to capture the day. Todd and Kristen were absolutely great. They helped us pick a hotel in the area that fit... Read More our style and provided a great background for our photos and video. On the big day, they were professional and friendly and down for anything. Even riding around in our VW Camper bus to locations that they previously scoped out! We had a great time! Their attention to detail was phenomenal and all of our photos blew us away. I'm usually a fan of black and white photos, but the color shots they took are definitely favorites! They're absolutely beautiful. It was just the two of us, but we wanted something special to show our families and announce to them when we got home. The video KMD Creations put together for us was PERFECT. We wanted something fun and upbeat and that's exactly what we got, even though both our mothers cried watching it! We can't wait to show everyone at our reception. Even though our family wasn't there with us, we definitely had a couple friends! Thank you, Todd and Kristen!"

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Heidi L

I absolutely love our photos! As a bride who loved the planning process, I really appreciate all the help I was given towards my timeline to make sure we had enough time for everything we wanted captured in photos. They also gave us a family list to fill out ahead of time which... Read More made that portion of the day go WAY faster than I thought it was going to. Especially since we both have multiple parents this made things so much smoother. Thank you KMD we loved having you photograph our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jackie Y

My husband and I decided to elope and we're so glad we found KMD on the knot. When I first talked with Todd on the phone, he was very helpful and we knew they would be the perfect fit for what we were looking for. They suggested locations that we loved and made everything so... Read More stress free and easy. THE EXACT REASON WE WANTED TO ELOPE! We're both so glad that we spent our wedding day with Todd and Kristen, and have such beautiful pictures to share with our families.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alexandra J

Kristen and Todd are the absolute best photography team in Central Florida! We took our engagement photos and were absolutely amazed at how they turned out! My fiancé and I were so nervous and self conscious but Kristen and Todd made us feel comfortable and confident.... Read More Photography was my #1 priority for my wedding and these guys are worth every penny. Our wedding is coming up soon and I cannot wait to see the photos that will com from that! If you haven't booked a photographer yet, book them now! You will not regret it!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

One of the best decisions we made when putting together our wedding day was going with KMD. They were SO helpful with everything along the way. We absolutely adore every single photo and can't wait to plaster every wall in our new home with them! We haven't stopped receiving... Read More compliments from our families and guests on how professional and great Kristen and Todd were at the wedding. They have an absolute gift in making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. They got some great photos of my dad laughing and having fun and he NEVER smiles in photos. EVER. These are literally the ONLY photos I have where he is smiling! For that alone I will be forever grateful and will absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

LOVED working with KMD!!! They were so much fun. As the Groom, I don't really enjoy having photos taken but they made it so easy. By far our favorite vendor we used. They aren't the cheapest in town but well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

When we started planning out wedding, we knew photography would be one of the most important parts of the day and was something we put a lot of thought into to make sure our memories were captured for the rest of our lives. When we came across Kristen and Todd's work, we loved... Read More their style and knew immediately we wanted to work with them. Before the wedding, we were so impressed with how they communicated with us in a way that made us feel relaxed and reassured that every detail would be taken care of (not easy with a destination wedding!). The day of the wedding, we had so much fun with them-- my husband does not like photography, but we ended up having a blast and felt so comfortable. Our family members felt so comfortable too, and the day was absolutely perfect. Post-wedding, Todd and Kristen have been kind enough to take the time to prep photos for us immediately for our at-home BBQ and we got AMAZING feedback from our friends and family who could not stop talking about how beautiful the photos are. They truly are photos we will treasure forever. They surpassed every expectation we had and have gone above and beyond for us in every way. Knowing how important photography is to a wedding, I would absolutely give KMD Creations my highest recommendation and would use them again in a heartbeat. My husband and I agree that working with Todd and Kristen was one of the best wedding decisions we made, and we are so grateful to have wedding photos that are beautiful beyond what we could have imagined. Thank you so much, Kristen and Todd-- we are so, so happy!! If we could give you 10 stars, we would!!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Amy H

Kristen and Todd are amazing! They are talented, creative, friendly, professional and the nicest people ever!! We can't say enough great things about them. We had so much fun taking photos around Walt Disney World with them! Our wedding photos are so beautiful, we love every... Read More single one! I highly recommend KMD Creations to everyone!!

Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Taylor

We used KMD Creations for our enagagement pictures, wedding photography and videography and they were amazing! I can honestly say they were one of the best vendors that we worked with. While the photos were absolutely breath taking and gorgeous, the service is truly wonderful as... Read More well. They are very responsive and I never went so long as 24 hours without a response. For their work their pricing is very resonable. Todd and Kristen are very nice and professional and try to keep you as worry free as possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2015-05-15T08:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks T, you ROCKED IT in that dress!!!

The Best Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Lindsey A

We just got our wedding photos back and could not be happier that we chose KMD Creations to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Kristen and Todd are an incredible team who worked together to get every shot we wanted and more. Not to mention they made us feel totally... Read More comfortable every time they were photographing. The style of the photos are beautiful and we will cherish them forever! We ended up getting somewhere between 750-800 photos back from our wedding day! They literally captured every single detail. I would highly recommend using KMD Creations for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Kristen and Todd for everything!

We Love KMD!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Tara J

Kristen and Todd from KMD Creations did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. When it came time to book a photographer, we searched through a seemingly endless number of local providers; but when every provider promises a unique experience it can be difficult to... Read More differentiate among them all. We read some of the overwhelmingly positive reviews for KMD on TheKnot and decided to give them a call. From the very beginning they treated us like family. Todd ran us through all of the services they provide and assured us that everything would happen naturally. You could definitely sense that they are an experienced team; they knew our questions before we even asked them. After speaking with them we felt totally comfortable with our choice, but their work the day of the wedding is what truly blew us away. They promised an organic and natural experience, and that is exactly what they provided. Their shots are candid, personal, and absolutely stunning. My husband, who is not keen on staged photographs, was thrilled with the way they capture the entire “story” of the day without being intrusive. Kristen has an artist’s knack for photo composition and turned seemingly ordinary moments into heartfelt images that we will treasure forever. Kristen also did a wonderful job at making everyone feel relaxed and at ease with taking photos. We are so happy that we decided to use KMD Creations, and we recommend that anyone looking for a photographer able to create truly unique and distinctive images to do the same.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Danielle F

Kristen and Todd are the perfect photographery couple. They made every second of our wedding so much fun for us and our wedding party. I can't wait to see all of the amazing moments that they captured on our perfect day! I'd recommend KMD Creations to any bride!

The most talented team of photographers out there!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Stephanie V

KMD Creations is the BEST team of photographers! We used them for our engagement pictures and then again for our wedding. And we definitely plan on using them again (maternity, family pictures, etc). =) KMD is a husband & wife company that puts so much love and dedication... Read More into their work. Todd & Kristen truly want you to LOVE your pictures. I am definitely not the most photogenic person so I was a little hesitant about our engagement session. Not to worry... they made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. And because of that our engagement pictures turned out perfect. I HIGHLY recommend having KMD do your engagement session and then your wedding. By the time the wedding came we were so comfortable with Todd & Kristen we didn't even notice a camera was in front of us. Everything was so natural. The wedding day was calm and not stressful. We could act ourselves and didn't have to put on a face in front of the camera. Having both of them there to photograph was amazing. While one was taking our pictures, the other was capturing "moments" that were going on around us. We knew we were going to love our wedding pictures..... but OH MY! THEY WERE STUNNING! They captured so many special moments that most photographers miss. Of course there are those posed family pictures that we all have to get... but Todd & Kristen caught the special moments between my husband and I and our bridal party that means so much to us. Looking at these pictures all I can do is smile. Thank you so much Todd & Kristen for not just "taking pictures" but capturing the anticipation, love, laughter, and fun on our special day. We will forever have these pictures as a memory of the best day of our lives. KMD Creations is by far the #1 wedding photography company!!!

Awesome Photography Team!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kristin L

I planned a July 4th destination wedding in Florida and booked a lot of vendors based solely on reviews. I'm so glad I trusted reviews of KMD, they are GREAT! They worked with me to create the wedding package that worked best for us, they replied quickly to all of my emails,... Read More they have a great customer service attitude, they were prompt and patient, professional and overall genuinely nice people. They arrived and did some detail shots before the wedding and waited patiently for me to get everything together, they were really good at directing me for those shots but also great at melting into the background during the ceremony. They were friendly and efficient during all of the combinations of family photos too. They had a fun energy during our small reception and made everyone feel very at ease with the camera. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone! I don't think I could have picked a better team to capture our wedding.

Brilliant!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katerina P

Kristen and Todd are the most amazing, caring, and patient photographers/videographers ever!! From our engagement photos to the wedding each moment was captured perfectly. My groom was NOT looking forward to our engagement shoot or getting his photo taken at the wedding a... Read More million times yet KMD made him feel completely at ease and comfortable. And most importantly, ensured we were photographed beautifully. Regardless of where your event takes place, KMD is seriously the photographer of choice. You will not be disappointed!!!