KMH Photography

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, N. Las Vegas, Destinations

Real moments...

KMH photographs weddings and portraits in Las Vegas, NV and destinations worldwide. Our style is timelessly modern and effortlessly natural, ensuring you're free to relax and revel in joy on your wedding day. KMH packages are totally customizable. We'd love nothing more to capture your real moments!

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, N. Las Vegas, Destinations (702) 285-9588
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Alissa G

Kristen was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding at the Red Rock Canyon suite. She met me and my mother for over an hour before the wedding to make sure everything was planned the way that I wanted. Upon hiring her, she was organized, very professional, always... Read More responded to my emails in a timely fashion and was generally just a pleasure to correspond with and be around! I was worried that I had a specific vision in mind that no photographer would really understand or be able to capture (I wanted mostly candid and a "photojournalist" style, not as many posed photos ). I could absolutely not believe my eyes when I got our wedding photos. She had successfully captured myself, my husband, our friends and family in endless tender, hilarious, ridiculous, wonderful candid moments and still was able to create some absolutely gorgeous posed photos that did not feel forced or artificial. Honestly, I think she was able to capture this because she herself was having fun at the wedding. She was an enigma, everywhere at all times, but barely detectable! Sometimes I caught see her smiling or laughing taking pictures, which made me feel happy on my wedding day that everyone there, including the photographer! had such a great attitude towards life. DO NOT HESITATE, Kristen will make your wedding photo dreams come true, hire her now!

2016-10-24T20:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alissa!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

I cannot recommend Kristen and KMH Photography highly enough. A bit of a shot in the dark, Kristen was originally referred to us by our wedding planner. After much research and input by a family photographer we decided on Kristen. What a great decision. She quickly became... Read More one of our favorite, most trusted and reliable vendors. We are from Las Vegas, but have since moved away and planned our wedding long-distance. When we met Kristen in person to discuss options and pricing we knew she was the one - no pretention, just sincere professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion for her trade, which was reflected in her beautiful work and personalized recommendations. Two of the things that stood out to us about Kristen immediately were that she appeared genuinely as invested in our wedding day as we were and didn’t make us feel ashamed of our budget or try to upsell us the way that some wedding vendors did. Instead, she jumped right in without question, judgment or hesitation, and helped us customize a package that worked for us in terms of both cost and services, and followed up our meeting with a thoughtful gift. Kristen also made planning from afar an almost effortless experience. She responded quickly and completely to every single one of my emails. She even went so far as to generously answer (and send photo examples in response to) some of my non-photo-specific questions about venue and day-of planning when I found it difficult to reach or discern the email responses of other contracted vendors. She also politely indulged my request for a last-minute, in-person meeting to confirm details and put my long-distance planning worries to rest. On the wedding day, Kristen and her team were fabulous. They were a big part of keeping my nerves at bay. They arrived at the venue one time, happily assisted locating family and friends, redirected curious bystanders, perfectly navigated the summer gale-force winds to produce stunning photographs, and swiftly thought up gorgeous photo alternatives when my very expensive (read: splurge) bouquet dropped dead. Total pro, total package. Kristen was more than just our wedding photographer. As the vendor I spent the most time with at the wedding she felt more like the glue that held everything together. I recommend her wholeheartedly and look forward to using her services for any Vegas photography needs I may have in the future.

2016-11-13T00:42:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anna! This is such an amazing review and truly means so much to me!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kristina S

Kristen was amazing let me start with that!! She truly made me, my husband, bridesmaids and family feel comfortable and everyone enjoyed working with her. I was planning my wedding from the east coast basically doing everything online and over the phone. I found Kristen on the... Read More knot. I was very impressed with her online reviews and online photos. It was between KMH and two other photographers. When I reach out to Kristen to receive more info I received the packages and pricing right away. We then scheduled a time to chat on the phone about my wants and the packages. After the phone call my husband and I felt very comfortable and wanted to move forward with booking. We didnt even schedule a time to chat with the other two photographer. We knew we wanted KMH!! We visited in November and actually did our engagement pictures in the desert with Kristen! We had so much fun and felt very comfortable. The pictures were amazing and we couldn't wait until April for the wedding pictures with her. Come April we arrived a couple days earily and met up with Kristen to discuss photos and the timeline. This made me feel very comfortable about the busy day coming up. This really helped me stay calm. She didn't have to meet with us again but she was very happy to and it made a huge difference for my organization and stress. Our wedding day was amazing and Kristen captured all the amazing moments. We did a first look with my father. The pictures really captured that moment with my dad. I asked my dad what was one of the best moments of my wedding day and he said when I got to see you for the first time! My husband and I also did a first look. It was outside and intimate. It was just perfect! Our chapel did not allow an outside photographer - we really missed Kristen during this time. The chapel photographer seemed unskilled and distracted. However that was for only a small amount of time during the day. I felt so relieved when I saw Kristen after the ceremony. I could definitely tell and compare that Kristen loves what she does and is amazing at it as well. We took pictures at the vegas sign and on the vegas strip prior to the reception. It was alittle crazy (busy) but she handled it with complete professionalism. Her assist Anthony was amazing as well. They worked well together and got all the shots! The reception pictures were fun and intimate as well. Kristen captured the best shot ever- key lime pie smashed in my husband face. I did it out of love of course!! I was so happy with all the pictures. We even received a usb drive with them on them. Which will make it very easy to print. Thank you KMH for capturing all the amazing moments on our wedding day. You really made everything easy and stressless with the photo planning. I would recommend KMH for all bride that needs wedding photography. You will not regret it!! Love, Kristina and J.J.

2016-06-07T18:57:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristina and J.J.! You two are so kind and it was truly my honor to work with you and capture your memories!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Monica L

My husband and I have had Kristen take family photos before and just fell in love with her photography so we knew there was no one else that could take our photos but her. She makes you feel so comfortable and takes the best photos. Kristen is so friendly and professional. I... Read More think my favorite thing is not only do you get absolutely stunning photos but you get these candid photos which I absolutely love because you can really see our personality in our photos. She really has a passion in what she does and it comes through with her art. She made our day so smooth and I can't wait to have her take photos of my husband and I as we go through our journey together in life. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family because I loved our experience so much!

2017-02-17T10:42:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Monica! :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Gabriela L

Kristen was absolutely amazing, everything I needed and more. She was so helpful with guiding us on how many hours we'd need, she was so quick to answer any of my questions. She even met with us before the big day so we could get to know each other a bit, talk about what shots... Read More were and weren't important to us, and to just get an overall feel for the whole experience. This made the whole day so much less stressful. She and her partner, Anthony, took SO many photos and made sure to get the best possible shots. I barely even knew they were there yet they captured every moment. Also, they were super fun!! I loved them. Post wedding Kristen got everything to me so fast! And she's very professional. I got teasers very quickly, then the online gallery and USB came in the mail so fast. She's already done with our album, and it's only a month after the wedding! Super impressed with everything KMH Photo did for our special day. Would recommend them a thousand times over. That's all our guests were saying too, was how professional and amazing the photographers were. Thank you so much Kristen and Anthony - you were incredible. :)

2017-02-08T17:16:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gabby! We had a fantastic time photographing you guys!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jenna L

I don’t even know where to start. Kristen was absolutely amazing! Brett and I felt so unbelievably comfortable with her from the first time we met up! Even though we decided not to do the engagement photos, since we had done them before meeting, the day of the wedding was so... Read More smooth and it felt like we had known her for years! She was so professional and captured the essence of our wedding perfectly! All my family and friends are completely obsessed with our pictures and we are in love with them as well! If you are looking for a fantastic photographer to capture your special day, KMH is the way to go, no doubt!  Thank you Kristen, for everything! You ROCK!

2016-12-12T16:14:04 Response from the vendor

Jenna this is so lovely! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 tara w

My husband and I decided that we wanted a stress free wedding in a Las Vegas chapel but we also wanted beautiful photographs to commemorate the day. I actually found Kristen while I was looking at instagram photographs of the neon museum and I contacted her immediately. We... Read More wanted photos of places around Las Vegas (including the neon museum) and after a few brief emails, Kristen knew exactly what we were looking for. The photos she took of us were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Her eye for color can't be beat!

2016-11-25T13:20:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara! I loved being a part of your day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Diane F

THE BEST! I found Kristen on Pinterest as I was exploring weddings in Las Vegas and her photos were stunning! Little did I know that she would manage to make my dorky, silly groom and I look like models for our engagement shoot! She's a dream to work with: friendly,... Read More professional, prompt, and a true master of her craft. I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding in April!

2016-11-25T13:21:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys! I can't wait for your wedding as well!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jessica S

We just had our wedding on November 5th, and I can't say enough great things about Kristen's work. She did a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding pictures, and has given us incredible, classy photos that's we'll cherish forever. The best part was that she made it all feel... Read More very natural and fun, rather than posed and silly. We have had numerous people tell us what a beautiful job our photographer did. Highly recommend booking with her. You won't regret it!

2016-11-25T13:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica! :)

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brittnee K

Kristen is the BEST of the best!! One of the sweetest people I've ever met and truly has a talent for photography! I would recommend Kristen for photography including weddings and/or family portraits. She just has the right eye to capture the most perfect photos, even if your... Read More dogs aren't excited for the family photos! LOL Thank you Kristen!! Will forever recommend you!

2016-11-25T13:22:02 Response from the vendor

haha, thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Christal A

Kristen made our wedding day so special and we will never forget how awesome it was to work with her. She is easy to get along with and very personable. Highly recommend KMH photography!!

2016-11-22T20:49:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Amy L

The best!!! Kristen was super timely with communication, which was especially helpful since we planned our ceremony from across the country! She was flexible and accommodating to our needs and didn't blink at our last minute requests. More importantly, out photos are... Read More AMAZING! Totally obsessed and we love EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! Our day was perfect and was perfectly captured thanks to KMH!

2016-11-13T00:41:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy! You're too kind! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Margaret M

If you are reading this, then you are likely trying to find the perfect match for your event photographer. I was in the same position earlier this year and it can be overwhelming! There were several reasons that we ultimately chose KMH photography for our Vegas wedding. It... Read More wasn't just Kristen's responsiveness, ease of communication, or wonderful professionalism and presence on our day, but it was her IMAGES. In each image in her portfolio the people were smiling. Real smiles, not posed smiles that you see so often, especially at events that have so many photos attached. We loved that seeing emotions and the ease in her photographs. If you are considering Kristen and KMH, I would stop considering and choose KMH. We were so pleased (as were our guests) with her and her team. Thank you KMH! (Bonus: We had teaser images within a week and the entire image collection within a month after our wedding!)

2016-10-24T20:55:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks Margaret! :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Brittni B

KMH was exceptional! Kristen made us feel comfortable, she is good at communicating and keeping in contact, and she is very very talented. Guests at my wedding commented on how professional she was, and since the wedding I have gotten countless compliments about the photos. I... Read More found KMH on theknot.com and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Charity J

Kristen is amazing! I found her at the bridal spectacular years ago. She did our engagement photos, save the dates and our wedding in Boise, ID. Words cannot describe how amazing she is! She's so friendly, upbeat and a great listener. She is open to your ideas! During our... Read More wedding, she was the one who seemed like my wedding coordinator. She took control when our horrible dj didn't know what to do. I strongly recommend Kristen for your photos, whether wedding or not. We will definitely be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Kristen is the absolute best. It's hard to choose a photographer for your most special day, but she is the one! She made us feel comfortable and made us laugh and have fun throughout the entire engagement shoot as well as the wedding. Her photos came out exactly like I had hoped... Read More they would. Don't hesitate to give her a call or meet with her. You won't be disappointed. You're the best KMH!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Having a wedding in a different state can be a little scary & add a little more stress to wedding planning. I picked KMH Photography from Yelp (even more scary), however the reviews were great & I loved the pictures! After our first meeting with Kristen I knew instantly she... Read More would be perfect as our photographer! I teared up several times just meeting with her & thinking of all the beautiful moments she said she would capture, that being one of the main reasons for having a big wedding, I had no doubts! We were so happy with our pictures & as promised, she captured beautiful moments during our engagement & wedding. We could not be happier with our decision!! Kristen was so easy to work with & completely understood the importance of capturing all the little (& big) moments!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Byanca M

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Kristen was beyond a dream when it comes to a wedding photographer. I planned a destination wedding from California in Las Vegas. She met with us the day before our wedding, got our ideas, shared some input. The day of the wedding, she was early and never... Read More asked a thing from me. It was like I never knew she was there in the best way. She sent us 50+ teasers the same week! We were blown away by how much she was able to capture in such a short time. My only regret was I wished we would've booked her for the entire day! She captured all my best memories from such an unforgettable day! She is affordable, reliable and has an amazing talent behind the lens.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Heather S

Kristen photographed our destination wedding this March in Las Vegas. She was so accommodating- especially since we wanted photos taken at multiple locations in Vegas. We absolutely love the photos and loved working with her!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

I could not be happier with the photos KMH took for us! Admittedly, Nick and I are not the most photogenic people and KMH made us look like models! ha! amazing! The photos are so good that it's hard to pick which ones to frame because they are all great! Thanks Kristen!!

Spectacular Photography

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

We highly recommend KMH Photography. Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous and will be treasured for a lifetime. The slideshow was so artistic and beautiful that we laughed and cried during it. Kristen and her partner were professional, caring, FUN, and made us feel... Read More comfortable and relaxed during our entire wedding ceremony and reception. They took countless photos yet we often forgot that they were even there. Kristen is known for her “timelessly modern and effortlessly natural” style but she was also able to capture the mood—the complete joy of the entire event in her photos. The setting and lighting that she chose were breathtakingly beautiful and artistic which also created the exceptional photos. KMH Photography exceeded our expectations. Our bridal party, family, and friends also love the photos and were excited that they were in so many of them. Kristen and her partner are truly gifted and we will be forever grateful for our SPECTACULAR photos, slideshow, and album!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Lisa M

KMH came recommended from our coordinator at our venue, TPC Summerlin. From the moment we met Kristen we felt a good vibe and knew we wanted her for our special day! She even came out to Orange County, CA where we live to do our engagement photos! Very professional and truly... Read More an expert in her field. Very precise, timely and personable, I would recommend Kristen to anyone! Couldn't be happier with the final product. Thank you KMH!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 SHELLEY T

From the beginning, Kristen was such a pleasure to work with. She was always quick to answer any questions we had, which is very much appreciated especially when planning a wedding. You can really tell how much she loves what she does by her amazing work and how enthusiastic... Read More she gets when she finds the perfect spot or lighting. We absolutely love our wedding photos and because of her, we’ll have the most amazing shots to remember our special day. We will definitely be using Kristen the next time we are in need of a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Liz A

"Stunning, beautiful, amazing" were just some of the words that my friends and family used when they saw the incredible moments that Kristen has captured for my husband and me. Her professionalism is second to none, and it shows in the gorgeous pictures that she takes. Her... Read More talent speaks for itself in the photos that she takes as well. And to make things even better, she has a beautiful heart and is one of the nicest and kindest people I've met. I think the best part is that I have not just found the person that has done an amazing job with my engagement and wedding photos, but I've found someone that will capture all of the "Real Moments" for the rest of my life :) (babies, anniversaries, etc), and for that I'm thankful. Please consider hiring on your "Real Moments" photographer, KMH Photography. I promise you will never be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Kristen is unbelievably amazing! I wish I could book her for everything that I did. She is so easy to work with and has such a great attitude. I didn't know what I should do for my wedding photos and left it in her hands and the pictures turned out so beautiful. She has a real... Read More gift with choosing dreamy settings and catching fantastic lighting. Any requests that you want to make she is down to try. During the ceremony and reception, I didn't even know she was there and the pictures came out perfect. I would recommend her for any event that you want to capture beautifully.

Kristen Hansen

I’m Kristen Hansen, the owner and photographer behind KMH. I found my love for photography in high school, spending countless hours in the darkroom perfecting my black and white prints. After college and years of photographing weddings and portraits for friends, I founded KMH Photography in 2009, and the rest is history. Why do I do what I do? Call me sentimental, but I know that love is the best thing in this crazy world of ours - the love between a couple, between families or between friends. My job is connect with those people and deliver remarkable memories. It just doesn't get any better!