We guarantee that you will love your photos!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

74-5614 Palani Road, Kailua- Kona, HI

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Amy B

Lisa and Bob from Kona Weddings are wonderful! After 10 years together, my husband and I decided to elope during our vacation in July. With only about two weeks to plan, Lisa and Bob made everything effortless. From start to finish, all the details such as deciding on a... Read More package for our wedding ceremony, getting our marriage license, creating the bouquet I always wanted, capturing the moment with fabulous photos and video and creating the wedding of our dreams, Lisa and Bob let us focus on what truly matters at a wedding...each other. All of this with no stress! Also, I forgot to mention that we kept our wedding a surprise to our family and friends until our engagement party a month later in August. Again, Lisa and Bob delivered with the video on time for us to show and a bountiful selection of photos to share. Being a corporate planner myself, I enjoyed not having to worry about all the details. The execution was ceremony and follow up were superior. I highly recommend Kona Weddings! Mahalo Lisa and Bob...hope to see you on our next visit. Amy & Kylie

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Lora N

My husband and I eloped to the Big Island on November 17. Lisa and Bob were amazing. I wanted an all exclusive package and was a little skeptical booking online, but Lisa answered all of my questions. They made everything so easy. Coming from the mainland and having only half a... Read More day on the big island before our wedding was a little scary but they took care of everything. All we had to do was was show up and it all turned out just how we wanted it. The location which they suggested was perfect. The Cermony was beautiful and the photos they took turned out amazing. It was a great experience and was stress free which I am assuming most people want for their wedding. So happy with them!

One stop shopping

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jean M

Kona weddings made us feel comfortable from the very first phone call. Lisa and Bob were always available by phone or e-mail as we live in Houston, TX and they are on The Big Island and 5 time zones away! We had a very small ceremony on Secret Beach that was chosen after... Read More discussing that we wanted a private event. From the flowers to the vows, they made us comfortable at every turn. And then after we were husband and wife, we were shown the most beautiful photos of our special day that completely captured the moments we will remember forever. Bob and Lisa's planning and participation will definitely be a lovely part of those memories. Thank you! Jean and Bryan

Kona Weddings made our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Heather M

Kona Weddings made all our dreams come true. Living in Michigan and wanting to get married in beautiful Hawaii could have been a challenge but with the help of Bob and Lisa everything was easy. The ceremony was intimate and nice. The location was absolute beautiful and just... Read More screamed “ROMANCE.” The pictures of our special day are beautiful. Bob is a wonderful Pastor and provides a simple but spiritual ceremony. Lisa was very supportive throughout the entire experience. We had no worries!!! We needed our pictures and video quickly for our reception back home and Bob and Lisa worked with our time line to ensure we received everything we needed. Thank you Lisa and Bob so much for making our day such an AWESOME and UNFORGETABLE experience. Just book your ceremony, book your trip, pack your bags and enjoy! I recommend Kona Weddings so much that in ten years we will use them again for a vow renewal. ***** We give them 5 stars!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Barbara B

Bob and Lisa had everything arranged for us - all we had to do was get dressed and show up! Lisa made my hair and make-up appointments and had all the flowers and everything ready at the location. They took fanatastic, and beautiful pictures. We told them we wanted a beach... Read More wedding and they picked a beautiful location! Thanks so much Bob & Lisa!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Frank L

I wanted to surprise my wife for our 20th Anniversary and decided, what a great way to say I love you by renewing our vows. We live in Florida and were traveling to Hawaii in June. I found Kona Weddings through the internet and spoke with Bob & Lisa in February. I explained... Read More that it was a surprise and they helped me in every aspect, from selecting the perfect location, time of day, flowers, cake, etc. Their communication was great, sending me visuals via email or text. I thought it would be difficult pulling this off but Bob & Lisa made it as smooth as possible. The ceremony, the flowers, everything was absolutely beautiful. Kona Weddings delivered! Thank you, Bob & Lisa for making our 20th Anniversary so memorable.

Wedding Big Island - Kona Weddings

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Cyndi S

Bob and Lisa, from Kona Weddings on Big Island, performed our wedding ceremony and photography in April of 2015. It was a remarkable and memorable wedding moment. We were so happy in their work and their service – they were personable, friendly, relaxed and professional. The... Read More location of the wedding was superb at a quiet, private, secure cove, at the water’s edge overlooking the ocean, palms and lava rocks. The photography was exceptional, even of the opinion of other professional photographers. The slide show made from the photos was skillfully and artistically created. Everything was perfect. We’d recommend them without hesitation.

A special thanks to Bob and Lisa at Kona Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Barbara K

Hi! We are Mark and Barb from Minnesota. Kona Weddings joined us together in January of 2015. We were planning our destination wedding and came across reviews for Kona Weddings. We reached out to them (and several others) and found Bob and Lisa to be the most friendly,... Read More inviting, knowledgeable and helpful with the whole process. They always answered our questions no matter how trivial and were always ready with great tips on where to eat and what to do on The Big Island. Our wedding day went on without a hitch and all thanks to Bob and Lisa who allowed our day to be special by offering their expertise along with the flexibility of allowing us to add our own personal touch. A very special thanks to Bob and Lisa for making our day extremely special!

What A Find!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Debi M

We wanted to plan a simple, private, romantic ceremony on a beach in Hawaii, (a childhood dream), but had NO idea where to begin! Out of state marriage licenses, beach permits, location, not to mention the expense.... eeeek!!! We were totally intimidated. Then I found “Kona... Read More Weddings” online, and perused the site. I learned that they did EVERYTHING, and in essence all we had to do was show up! And the prices…. Sooooooo affordable. I thought it would be too good to be true, that there would be a catch or something, but nope. None. Bob and Lisa LaMarca were really extraordinary! First off--- so sweet and personable (which is huge for me). They instructed us how to apply and obtain the wedding license, and exactly where to go, with complete directions. They provided us with an amazing ‘guide’ to getting ready for our special day, including make-up tips for outdoor sunset photos, shoes for the walk to the beach, ,,,all sorts of little details I would have never thought of in advance! They offered floral arrangements, music, photo packages, limo services…, you name it- they could help. We ordered a bouquet from them and a limo to and from our location and a simple photo package. They acquired all permits necessary and reserved the date, time and locale we requested. Upon landing on the island, I phoned Lisa to confirm we had arrived, and she was incredibly welcoming and ready to assist. On our way to the hotel we stopped to acquire our wedding license, and the next day, the limo driver arrived at our hotel at the time arranged by Lisa and drove us directly to the isolated spot on the beach. Bob (an ordained minister) performed the service which Lisa photographed. Afterward they “posed” and photographed us in that exquisite setting! We even got our pictures in hand before we left the island! Amazing, wonderful, and absolutely perfect! I am so happy I found them, and eternally grateful to them for creating such a beautiful monumental moment and memory in our lives!!!

Ronald and Donna Bressan

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ronald B

We would like to share our wedding day experience with Kona Weddings. Donna and Ron Bressan were married on the big Island of hawaii on April 11, 2015. Like many other couples we were concerned with our selection of a wedding planner for our special day. after much research we... Read More selected kona Weddings, Lisa and Bob, owners of Kona Weddings , provided everything we wanted and more. Some of the reasons for our sucessful day was , the location for the ceremony was amazing, the green knoll that we wer married on was facing the ocean was beyond spectacular. with The planning of the music, and the Ukulele player was great. Our pictures and our video was so professional and we view them constantly. The only mistake a future bride and groom can make is not using Kona Weddings as their wedding planner.

Simply stunning

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

In October 2014 I surprised my fiancé by telling her we were getting married on a beach in Hawaii in 8 weeks time and that everything was organised, apart from the dress! Bob and Lisa were incredibly helpful and suggested hotels and restaurants for our stay on the island and... Read More made the entire process easy and stress free. Our wedding day couldn’t have been any better. We met Bob and Lisa at the beach and were immediately put at ease by their relaxed manner. The setting was stunning with our ceremony right next to the ocean on a warm evening, with the sun getting lower in the sky. Bob and Lisa then guided us through a few fun posed photos as the sun set on the secluded beach. We had a wonderful day and we can’t imagine how it could have been any better! We met up with Bob a few days later to post off the certificates and see our photos. We could not believe how amazing the photos looked, and our friends and family were blown away by the pictures. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Bob and Lisa to anyone considering getting married in this truly wonderful part of the world. It gives us a great excuse to visit from the UK again!

Perfect Hawaiian wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jerry C

My husband and I wanted to return to these spirtual islands to legally recognize our love and commitment to each other. Bob and Lisa made that event more memorable and amazing for us and our 7 friends. They took all the stress away of arranging all the details from such a long... Read More distance. Recommending Secret Beach created a beautiful Hawaiian sunset wedding. They made us feel part of their family and their recommendaions for muscian, limousine,boat chart and license agent were top rate. They personally took care of excellent photography of our special day. We highly recommend Bob and Lisa of Kona Weddings!

Beyond expectations

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Gayla R

We had no idea on how to make our small wedding happen in Kona. Kona Weddings made it all happen with such ease. They were very very helpful. They made arrangements for our cake which was absolutely the best cake we had ever tasted. Our photos were fun and beautiful..they made... Read More our dream come true. We look forward to going back there again and we will be sure to look up Bob & Lisa!!

AWESOME PEOPLE AND GROUP

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 BILL E

BOB AND LISA WERE INCREDIBLE-- WE HAD A SUNSET BEACJ WEDDING AT A LOCATION THEY RECOMMENDED -- THEY ALSO ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND DO AN AMAZING JOB.. BOB'S CEREMONY IS EXTREMELY WELL DONE AND SPECIAL.. HE MAKES YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER VS STARING FORWARD AT THE MINSTER

Kona Weddings

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Robert M

Bob and Lisa were great to work with. They took care of all the details, photographed the ceremony and pictures afterwards and performed the ceremony. They selected a wonderful beach location. They made a special day extra special.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Wedding went ok although the ring of flowers you stand in was plastic flowers. The main problem after the wedding was that Bob was very rude and pushy about purchasing extra photos. When we told him we did not want to spend the thousands of dollars he wanted from us he became... Read More rude and surly and walked into the back room and provided no further assistance to us. I then had to navigate the computer without help and when we received the photos they were not what we had selected and the cover letter had the brides name wrong. I would avoid this company at all costs!

Bob and Lisa made our wedding memorable

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Kris M

My fiance and I eloped in Hawaii and needed a simple, inexpensive way to have a memorable ceremony and get photographs.

Kona weddings

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 brittany l

June 19th 2014 was when my husband and I were married by Bob & Lisa from Kona weddings :) it was a beautiful sunset ceramony with on 9 of us (close family only) Bob and Lisa were amazing from the time I contacted them December 2013 to start planning! They were so helpful the... Read More second we got on the big island we called them from our hotel and they recomended good eats, shopping and much more for our visit. The day of the wedding they stayed in great contact with us making sure the big day was going smooth, because of my father I was late to my own wedding and Bob and Lisa were not irritated one bit but some welcoming and kind as soon as I arrived Lisa fixed my last finishing touches (hair placement, fixing my dress, ect.) We got beautiful leis and my husband a very nice tea leaf! And both Bob and Lisa were so patient with our 5 year old son logan helping him give us the rings to sitting still for photos after! All in all Bob and lisa are beautiful people so helping and kind and they made our day exactly what we hoped for if not more:) if we were to get to do it all over again I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jessica B

The experience was wonderful. Both Bob and Lisa were well versed in how to help. Lisa walked me through every step and gave lots of great suggestions. The cermony was beautifully done...a lasting memory!!!

Kona Weddings Inc.

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

We got married on the big island of Hawaii on August 23, 2014. We had the most beautiful sunset wedding, thanks to Bob and Lisa at Kona Weddings. The bouquet and leis that we chose were absolutely gorgeous. We were further impressed with how amazing the pictures turned out, and... Read More they were willing to work out a payment plan so we could have all of them to forever treasure. Although, they did arrive a few minutes later than expected; they made up for it by giving us our wedding day dream.

What a magical day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Tina H

Bob and Lisa, Both of you made that day special and then some. We were relaxed, ourselves and committing our lives.....future!! Thank you both so much for making our special day that and sooooo much more! The video you made has been all over the midwest....mom showing... Read More it off...my uncle in Minnesota said movie stars pay all the money in the world and its not this beautiful!! I can't count how many times Jack and I have watched it!!! There are no words to express what a magical day you made!!!!! Thank you again! Jack and Tina 7/9/14

Much Love Lisa and Bob!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Patisha S

Kona Weddings is absolutely amazing all thanks to Bob and Lisa! They defiantly helped make my dreams come true on May 9th, 2014! Not only were they easy to talk to and help get all plans set up over the phone and in person, but they gave me exactly what I wanted. My dream was... Read More to get married on a black sanded beach, at sunset, to the man of my dreams. That is exactly what I got!!! Not only did they have the best rates, but they made me feel comfortable and like family. Bob did a fantastic job with the wedding ceremony, photos, and video. I literally cried when I saw the printouts. Lisa got my bouquet just perfect, helped me with my wedding dress, and calmed me from crying my makeup off before I was even married. All a woman can ask for! I will always recommend Kona Weddings to anyone and everyone I can. Again, a thousand thank you’s to Bob and Lisa for helping make my dreams come true! You two are the best!!! Mahalo, Tisha and Luke

Picture Perfect Wedding in the eye of Hurricane Anna

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jason W

Even a Hurricane could not stop Kona Weddings from creating the picture perfect ceromony! I have never written a review before, but I think every one should know what Bob and Lisa did for us. I did not know what to expect when Bob asked us to come to his office the day... Read More before the wedding to “talk”. I walked in already breaking a sweat, I was so nervous. Bob and Lisa had every thing planed and answered all my questions. I knew this man was a professional when he said to me “you should have no worries. I will take care of every thing” That was the biggest relief; I did not even know where I was going to stand at my own ceremony. I was clueless about weddings and my Bride did not want the stress of planning a wedding. The day of the wedding HURRICAN ANNA arrived! Every thing was set to be outside. Bob and Lisa came to the estate where we were getting married at 2 hours early (not expected) and organized and rearranged the set up so the wedding and reception could remain outside. This was a huge task; we had hula dancers and fire dancers coming as a surprise to our guests. Bob and Lisa were amazing! Lisa helped my Bride and her friends and guided the ceremony. My brother in law was going to be our minister, but was very nervous. Bob walked him through it and even took over when my Brother in law asked for help. As for the photography, THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING! He showed us how to pose and take fun photos. He incorporated all of our guest and family including 12 kids. Bob had an additional photographer, Oro come out and take pictures of the events and performers through out the evening. Oro was fun and knew how to get the kids to have fun and smile. Lisa and Bob are more than photographers; they will take all the stress off of your shoulders. Bob and Lisa made it all flow very well, you will not be disappointed! Even our surprise guest hurricane Anna could not stop Bob and Lisa from creating the perfect photos of our perfect wedding. Jason

Wedding of my Dreams

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Teesha N

I never expected to have a real wedding and real photos and I especially never thought I would have a professional wedding coordinator guide me on my wedding day. (due to unforeseen circumstances my budget just did not allow it) When I started calling around the big Island for... Read More local vendors for a small surprise ceremony I kept hearing over and over Bob and Lisa's name. The local's knew them and everyone we spoke with had great things to say about them and how I would never regret having Bob capture the precious moments of my ceremony. When I first called I spoke with Lisa and I explained to her my idea of a ceromoney including my son as a blended family, I wanted my eight-year-old son to be involved but did not know how. To my surprise both Bob and Lisa immediately got on the phone with me and gave me ideas and options for creating a perfect ceremony for my blended family. I was honest and upfront about my small budget which was no problem for Bob as he reassured me he would work within my budget. (he kept his word and went way beyond my expectation) The day before the wedding my groom and I met Bob and Lisa at their office, they went over a ceremony plan including a surprise for my son (exchanging of the leis between my soon-to-be husband and my son) and a sand unity ceremony which would incorporate a family minister and Hawaiian traditions preformed by Bob him self. (super cool) They came up to the home that we were getting married at since they had not been to this location before they insisted on seeing the proporty. That is when they realized I did not have a plan and neither did my family. Bob and Lisa offered to help coordinate and also perform the majority of the ceremony. This turned out to be the start of them creating a real WEDDING. I knew then everything would be okay for my day and that's exactly what happened! The day of the wedding they arrived two hours prior to, just to make sure that everything was going to be just perfect. Lisa hung out with us girls while I got ready and captured amazing pictures of my family and girl friends. Bob was able to capture the groomsmen giving advice and displays of affection and that's not often seen. Lisa helped direct the ceremony and made sure the timing was perfect. I was able to walk down an aisle with REAL flowers they brought and after the ceremony was done Lisa, Bob and Oro ( yes they had an extra camera man come by to take pictures since Bob was performing the ceremony) Took pictures of all of our family and friends, including three full pages of Pinterest pictures I wanted to capture in addition to the pictures that they like to take. All three of them stayed long after the ceremony (was not expected!) and captured the most incredible pictures of my family and friends having a great time celebrating the wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about Kona Weddings. They are amazing professional photographers who will guide you, to insure you have beautiful pictures, all the while making sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks to Bob and Lisa I can truly say I had a real wedding and I have the most amazing pictures to prove it. Thank You Kona Weddings, Teesha

Kona Weddings

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 John G

After a lengthy engagement, we decided to get married in Hawaii on Valentine's day, and we came to this decision not long before our intended wedding date so there wasn't much lead time. We found Kona Weddings on the Web and we were immediately impressed with their... Read More responsiveness and helpful demeanor. Bob and Lisa took care of EVERYTHING for us...the venue, the photography, the ceremony, the guidance for the wedding license process, the limo transportation to and from the ceremony, literally every detail, they even had us ship the wedding dress to them and they had it pressed and ready for our arrival! The ceremony itself was wonderful and everything we had hoped for, and we have a CD full of professional, post-processed wedding pictures to memorialize our day for a lifetime. If you are looking for a service to help you with your Hawaii wedding, you should definitely try Bob and Lisa at Kona Weddings.