Is this your business? claim it now

Kramer Entertainment

San Luis Obispo, CA

Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

202 Tank Farm Road, San Luis Obispo, CA

Awesome DJ and fun photo booth!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Aaron S

Jesse was A-mazing! He was extremely professional and helpful making sure the timing and flow of events happened smoothly and effortlessly. He almost seemed like an assistant coordinator as he would check to make sure everything was going accordingly to what we wanted. We haven't stopped hearing how everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The music was perfect, it was so good in fact, that we even had people on the dance floor that rarely ever dance.

Beautiful Lights

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Morgan F

The lighting that Kramer put together for our wedding was beautiful, but I felt like they were constantly trying to up-sell us. We had bistro lighting and up lighting. They tried about 5 times to try to get us to also rent a photo booth (which comes with an attendant $$$) when I said I had no interest in one.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Kelly A

Kramer was great. Responded promptly to every email. The lights were already up at our venue from a previous event but they came out and did maintenance if a bulb went out or what not.

Dj and photo booth

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Erin M

LOVED Kramer! They were fabulous. We had a photo booth, which was a huge hot with our guests, and made the best photo guest book. Darren, our dj, and Jose, his assistant, were among. They were incredibly professional, and read the crowd to keep the music up to keep people dancing. Darren worked with us for about an hour on our timeline, and everything followed it to a t. I am so happy I went with Kramer, they were amazing.

TO Kramer Entertainment