Krauzian Image Wedding Photography and Photo Booths

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Bedford, TX Serves the Dallas/Fort Worth Area (817) 223-1522

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kari O

We used Krauzian image for our photobooth and guests loved it! We booked during a January promotion so got half off which was great. The booth was set up on time and the attendant was nice. The props are a little odd but out guests definitely had fun with them. Everyone had a... Read More blast and the booth was always busy and we love our scrapbook that came with it of all of the guests photos!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 dang l

Nice and punctual people, picture quality isn't so bad... But the props are tremendously horrible -- ESP the wigs and hats. I paid half because they were having a sale promotion, so you get what u pay for... Just wished my guests had better props to play with.

It was a HIT

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Satoko S

We were lucky to find a groupon for this company. I was a little skeptical about using Groupon for a wedding vendor, but I think we scored. Our guest LOVED IT as we had hoped. It was occupied all night. The staff was really great, and they had lots of props to use (not the... Read More same ones that I typically see at weddings i.e. mustache, viking hat, top hat, etc). At the end of the night, they give you a thumb drive of all the photos and a memory book filled with photos. Our friends were thrilled to get digital copies of their shots. Good value and great way to preserve fun memories.

The most hilarious, fun photo booth

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Erin G

We selected this vendor at the last minute because we decided not to do Polaroid photos for our sign-in book (film for that cost just as much if not more than photo booth). The owner realized there was an error on the website with the price and honored it for me as it was their... Read More mistake. The props were kind of ridiculous (pink wigs, bald person wig, etc.) but they turned out absolutely hilarious. People had a blast. There was constantly a line for it and they even stayed longer than they were supposed to because it was so popular, and didn't charge me. Highly recommend!

Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Jenna D

Our guests LOVED the photoboot at the wedding!! Loved all the props, loved having an attendant there to manage it and loved the book they gave us after. It was very nice to be able to be handed the USB of all the pics right after our wedding. So simple but great entertainment!... Read More HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KRAUZIAN IMAGE

SO worth it!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Katie W

The photobooth was a HIT, always a line and TONS of re-peats. They came in set up, had tons of props and pieced together a scrap book for us all at the venue its was great, the guests loved it and got to take home a picture for themselves and we also got a copy and a flash drive... Read More of all the pictures! Highly recommend!

Best value photo booth; great service!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kimberly K

Brian was a pleasure to work with for getting a photo booth for our wedding. His prices are AMAZING! Best I found in the area. He was super accommodating and quick to respond to us as well. With our package, which was $630, we got an old-fashioned style photo booth, each... Read More session got two strips -- one for the guest to keep and one for us, a table full of props, black/white and color options photos, four shots per strip, AND we got the scrapbook for our copy to go into that guests signed each time -- which makes for a great keepsake. The best, in my opinion. We did not use him for our photography, but his portfolio is impressive and his prices are too!

Fabulous and Reasonable

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Stephani J

We used Krauzian for our Photo Booth Rental. They were extremely reasonable and provided excellent service. Brian is great to work with and so is his staff. We got a flash drive with all of the pictures and a scrapbook full of memories.

Beautiful pictures!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Nadia S

Bryan with Krauzian image is incredible! We used him for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, wedding photography and reception photobooth. We could not have been happier with our choice. All of our pictures came out even more beautiful then we could have hoped for.... Read More Krauzian image offers a discounted photobooth if your use them for photography and our guests LOVED it. It was such a huge hit. Book with Bryan, and you absolutely won't regret it!

Great Crowd Pleaser!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Heather H

I loved the Photobooth and so did my guests! It was affordable and fun! I loved the scrapbook!

Krauzian Image Photo Booth

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Shaunise P

Krauzian Image was one of our best vendors! The attendant for the photo booth was so friendly, professional, and very involved in making us happy. He made sure my groom and I took several pictures in the photo booth and even gave us a complimentary book and flash drive with all... Read More of the photos taken that night. He had several props for the guests to use in the photo booth and they absolutely loved it! Overall this was a great vendor and was a hit at our wedding!

soo great!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Lindsey P

A friend referred me to Brian Krause of Krauzian Imagine so I met with him and was extremely happy with the samples he showed me so we booked him! We had our engagement session and received our photos after only ONE week! He is great at the shoot telling you how to pose/not pose... Read More and the pictures look completely natural and beautiful. He has no time limit on the wedding day and let me tell you he was there for our ENTIRE day! From 12 noon to about 1030 at night! Our wedding pictures are AMAZING! He was so fun to work with a just a geniune nice person! His photography skills are great and I am so IMPRESSED with our wedding photos! By far the best vendor we booked for our wedding! :) You won't be dissappointed!

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Caroline L

We used Brian Krause, owner of Krauzian Image, for two of our daughters' weddings (we wanted him for the third wedding, too, but he was not available). He works so hard to make sure the bride & groom get the pics they want and he is also very creative in getting unusual... Read More shots. He is very professional, but also lots of fun! We highly recommend Brian for your wedding photography!

Wonderful Photography at a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney J

We haven't exactly seen our wedding photos yet- he will release them to us on our one month anniversary! But Brian was a pleasure to work with. He made us feel at home and completely comfortable with having our picture taken. Brian also did our engagement session and the... Read More pictures were fabulous! He made both of us look our absolute best!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Laura H

He worked hard to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. When we first met him he brought a stack of photos to show us different things he does so we could get a feel for the type of photos we would be getting. He asked for a list of particular shots we wanted... Read More didn't want etc. He was creative but not too abstract. He edited the pictures but not to the point where they looked edited. Once the reception started he kind of stayed in the background and just took pictures of the whole thing. He gave us copies of every picture he took as well as every picture he edited on a CD. He also had 3 different styles of albums you could get and kept you involved in the process of designing them so it turned out exactly how you wanted it. Everything turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 Cerise W

Brian was extremely friendly and I quickly got comfortable with the camera. He took beautiful photos and lots of them so we had plenty to choose from later.;When we found Brian he was really just starting out as a wedding photographer. He's very talented and since our wedding... Read More has more than doubled in price. We were lucky to get him when we did.

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Carole B

He has a great personality that made him very easy to work with. Any questions I had, he answered and with a smile on his face. He also worked with us to get our pictures to us since we didn't live locally.