(23)

Houston, TX

Kreative Angle Photography

Top Houston Weddings & Engagement Photographer specializing in capturing candid, photojournalistic images from your wedding. Our Packages are all-inclusive and include wedding day coverage by two photographers and digital files.

Other Styles

Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Most Beautiful Wedding Pictures!

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 Farnaz H

We had our wedding in January and Abdul was our photographer. I did a lot of research to choose a photographer and I am so glad about the choice I made. Abdul is very professional, kind, easy to work with and most importantly he is a talented photographer with a great vision. If you take a look at his work, there is something special about the shots he takes. As much as they are very artistic, at the same time they are so natural. For me, my wedding day was the most important day of my life. I can never go back to that day, but I am so blessed to have all my beautiful and happy moments captured as beautiful as they were. Looking at my pictures, just takes me back to those moments and puts the biggest smile on my face. Thank you Abdul for keeping those memories always alive for me!!

Fully dedicated to your day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Melissa A

Abdul was awesome, he was dedicated full time to my day. I hired him a full day and it was definitely worth it. He arrived early and was with us until we drove off as newlyweds. He becomes aware of exactly what you want through communicating and meetings beforehand. I honestly don't remember him being around or by us so much; I mean this in a good way as the pictures show that he captured every moment! Even things that I had no clue he photographed, showed up later. This said a lot to me; he's not intrusive and is at the right places at the right time! Details in the decor that as a bride you don't get to enjoy on the day of, were captured in photos and admired later. The glass Italian album is GORGEOUS! We are in love with the photos and his work was great. He photographed my best friend's wedding and then we decided to hire him as well. I highly recommend Kreativeangle Photography!

Kreative Angle

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Kate H

We had such a great experience with Kreative Angle! We got all the shots we hoped for, and he was very efficient with time getting all the family photos taken. We have gotten so many compliments on all of our photos! I am VERY happy with our decision to work with Abdul and all of our photos. I would absolutely make the same choice if we had to do over again.

Kreative Angle

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

Abdul was very progression and creative and did a great job! He took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014

Abdul with Kreative Angle Photography did a wonderful job with my Engagement shots and my wedding. We booked him and a second photographer for the entire day to ensure we covered our bases. They were everywhere! Many guests at the reception commented on the fantastic shots they captured of everyone on the dance floor. They were very easy to work with and a pleasure.

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Evelyn S

Kreative Angle Photography did such an amazing job capturing my wedding day! Abdul was a pleasure to work with and very flexible. He stuck with my wedding day timeline to a T and everything went SO smoothly. We cannot thank Kreative Angle enough for the last memories!

1/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Howard and Evelyn - Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with both of you and wish you guys the best.

Great service

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Brenda M

Abdul took care of our special day and engagement session. He was courteous, professional, friendly, and easy going. During our first meet, we discussed the location and our ideas of what we wanted. He was attentive and responded to our concerns. We are completely satisfied with the wonderful service he provided.

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Mandi W

Abdul's photography is absolutely beautiful! We had a certain style in mind, and after viewing his very user friendly website, we knew that his work was exactly what we wanted. Add to that, he's extremely easy to work with (putting up with us as we settled the the wedding date and changing the timing of our ceremony at the last minute), and his photo packages are very reasonably priced for the beautiful work that he does. HIGHLY recommend! Thanks again for everything!

Talented photographer..

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Meenu S

A friend of mine suggested Abdul based on the great job he did at her wedding. For a trial run, we requested Abdul to do our engagement pictures. We liked him immediately because of his wonderful personality and talent. We gave him a thumbs up and booked him for our wedding ceremony this year. He gave us excellent suggestions, he was very quick, he was polite and friendly with the guests and of course the best part is the pictures all turned out fantastic! We love his work and gladly recommend him to all our friends and family. I give him 5 stars in all categories and wish him good luck!

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Carol L

Abdul was amazing. He really knows what he is doing. He took so many beautiful photographs. I would definitely recommend him!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Jennifer R

Abdul is an excellent photographer. He worked so hard to get all of the perfect shots. Well worth the money.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Angelica P

Abdul was wonderful to work with! He was very flexible. People commented after that he was not at all distracting in either the ceremony or the reception! What a wonderful experience!

Kreative and beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Elena E

Photography was the most important vendor for me to find. I loved Kreative Angle's photos on the web, and after meeting Abdul I knew he'd be the perfect photograph to capture our memories. I had to lock him down ASAP. I liked his style-he was able to accommodate going from capturing the moments that occurred organically and the traditional shots my mother would want. My husband's only requirement was that the photographer be non-intrusive; I was amazed at the beautiful shots Abdul got without me even noticing he was there. Worth every penny!

Great!

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 Callie H

I got married in march of this year and used kreative angle as my photographer. He was awesome, definitely got all the shots I was wanting and walked around the whole time making sure to get everything. I really liked that he was non intrusive and just let everyone be natural. Nothing felt too posed which is what I was looking for. Definitely would recommend!

Very Kreative Angle Photography

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Melissa C

Abdul did a wonderful job with our special day! My husband, and I could not have been happier with our wedding photos. Abdul has a wonderful eye, and was able to capture some fabulous shots. He was professional, and courteous through out all the planning, and the wedding day itself. He was always easy to get in touch with, and always responded quickly (something a busy bride always needs). We highly recommend Kreative Angle Photography to capture your special events! Thank you for capturing our wedding day.

Our Bridal and Wedding..

Reviewed on 3/01/2012 Brenda M

We had a wonderful experience with Abdul for my bridal and wedding photos ....he was right on it with everything we wanted.... from each moment we had there was an amazing photo capture .... Looking forward to booking him in any of our next events... :)

picture perfect!

Reviewed on 1/30/2012 Nydia O

We had a wonderful experience with Abdul for our engagement and wedding photos! He is very creative and skillful and had the best places in mind for our photos. Not only does he take photos of the obvious, but he captures amazing moments that you'd probably miss on your special day. Abdul is so easy to get along with and so easy to work with...he was never a reason for stress during our planning. We received our album today and were beyond pleased with the amazing job he did. We can't wait to share our Italian-made album with all our friends and family!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Jordan L

Huz is an amazing photographer with a great passion for art, angles, and shooting couples at one of the happiest times in their lives. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with him. He knew the city very well and we didn't have to think about anything. He was very thorough and of course creative. My fiance loved the light painting that we did (turned out to be his favorite picture). We highly recommend Kreative Angle Photography! Thank you Huz for everything. We are very very very happy with our photos!

Kreative Photos!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Jennifer S

We were so happy that we chose to use Kreative Angle Photography for our wedding. Abdul was fun to work with and always got our best angles. He was so creative with his photos, which was the look that we were going for! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! The price was just right, but I would have paid way more to have him capture our perfect day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Katy H

Thank you so much for some amazing shots of my wedding day! The day was such a blur so I am very grateful to have such perfect pictures to help me remember every detail!

We Recommend him

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Oscar H

We booked Abdul(Kreative Angle Photography) for our wedding this past May 2011 and we can say we are very happy with this decision. He definitely worked with us, listened to us and was a pleasure to have him do our photography. He fit right into our budget and had sneak peaks available for us before we even made it back home from our honeymoon. He delivered our pictures on time just as he said he would. What more could you ask for. He was a complete professional.

Great pics and Abdul is such a nice person.

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 viviana a

Abdul was amazing with all of our photos. He is very creative and takes the time to get it perfect. He did an amazing job with our engagement session and the wedding. He is easy to work with. He listens to what you want and delivers to the best of his ability. I would be hiring him for future photography sessions.

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Carole W

They get their name honest ... Kreative Angle! We were extremely pleased with Abdul's professional manor & creativity! And we even recieved a sneak peek of our event in just 5 days! How awesome is that! I can't wait to see the rest. THANK YOU KREATIVE ANGLE for capturing such a special day in our lives that will forever be remembered! =)

Send Email