Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Auburn, NY (315) 406-5787

Highly recommend Kris

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Courtney M

I hired Kris and her coworker (I forget her name, but she was great!) for hair and make-up services for my wedding at The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast in Lodi, NY and was beyond pleased with their work. They arrived on time as promised, worked quickly and efficiently... Read More but also offered a pleasant, calming presence during the most hectic part of an extremely hectic day. Even my notoriously nit-picky sister was pleased with her hair and makeup. I highly recommend Kris and her team.

Loved Kris!

Reviewed on 1/28/2013 Samantha S

We were all beyond thrilled after working with Kris Kellogg and her sister, Karen, on my mom's wedding day. We hired Kris for make-up services and after talking with her on the phone, I knew she would be perfect for us. She really took the time to explain her services and he... Read More process to us, and she was actually the only one who did that (most others just gave us a price list and that was it). She's so sweet, warm and so incredibly talented! And, she's also really patient, which came in hand for me because I'm, well ... fidgety when it comes to eye make-up :) Kris and her sister are so cute - we all had so much fun talking to them that morning. They were also very professional and meticulous and put everyone at ease. We all opted to go with a vintage look for the wedding with red lipstick and liquid liner, and, I gotta say, we all looked pretty awesome after :) And, on top of that, the make-up lasted all day long. We started make-up about 1 p.m. and I didn't take mine off until about 1 a.m. and it still looked totally fresh. My sister slept in hers (fake eyelashes and all - we had a fun night), and she looked pretty much just as amazing the next morning). I think I only had to reapply my red lipstick a few times throughout the evening. And most importantly, my mom looked beautiful. They brought out her features so perfectly and worked with her to make her feel totally comfortable. She wanted to look a little vinatage-y, but didn't want to go with the full-on red lips like me and my sister. They toned her down a bit, but she looked the most beautiful of us all. Thank you Kris and Karen for being so awesome to work with! Hugs to you both! :)

expensive but great job

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 victoria s

My hair and makeup was perfect. I didn't look over done and my hair was amazing! I don't wear makeup regularly, so it felt like it was too much. I still looked amazing and all my girls did too.

Beautiful makeup!

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Lisa M

Kris did an incredible job with my makeup and three of my bridesmaids! I received compliments all night telling me how beautiful and natural I looked. To be honest, I had previously hired another makeup artist and was not thrilled about my makeup during and after the trial. Kris... Read More was originally referred to me awhile back, but I did not hire her because she was a little pricey. In the end, Kris was available for my wedding date and the rest is history. She is worth every penny!