Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Colorado and Beyond (530) 448-2592

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Esmeralda O

Krissy was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end! So helpful in every way. We could not have gone with a better photographer than Krissy, we are so blown away with our wedding pictures they all turned out so beautiful! I would absolutely recommend Krissy Blackband... Read More photography for anyone looking to photograph any occasion! Thank you soo much!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jane R

Krissy did such an amazing job capturing our wedding, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! It is evident from working with her that she is both passionate about photographer and truly cares about getting to know the couple. Throughout our engagement, she was very... Read More responsive and detail oriented, which made us confident that she would be both reliable and make sure all day-of details were captured. We first had an engagement shoot with Krissy, which was a blast and it helped us get to know her and feel comfortable in front of the camera. We told her that we wanted to do an outdoor/mountain setting, so she scoped out multiple spots and provided us with pictures to help us choose our engagement shoot location. Leading up to the wedding, Krissy contacted the coordinators at both the church and reception venue to find different spots/angles for pictures and get a feel for lighting. This advanced preparation helped make the day run smoothly and helped take pressure off us to decide where we wanted pictures to be taken. After working with her, we realized how important it is to have a photographer that is not only creative and talented, but also organized and has the ability to coordinate groups of people. We recently received our wedding pictures, and they are gorgeous! She did a great job of capturing a combination of family formals, candid shots, day-of details, and intimate couple shots. We received many comments from guests complimenting the quality of pictures and the professionalism of Krissy. She really provides the whole package, and we definitely recommend her to any couple!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Carrie B

We were so fortunate to have Krissy Blackband capture our day. From the first planning meeting to the end of the reception, Krissy was extremely organized, enthusiastic, responsive and, most importantly, focused on tailoring her services to our personalities and desires.... Read More Krissy has a very laid-back demeanor, which had a calming effect on us and the wedding party on our wedding day. All of our guests instantly felt comfortable with Krissy, which shows in the pictures she took. Our formal shots were well directed and did not feel too contrived or posed. And Krissy didn’t miss a moment at the wedding or reception – she seemed to be everywhere all the time. As a result, we have so many heartwarming and fun candid pictures from every part of our day. We relive our wedding often by looking at our photos and always end up commenting how lucky we were to have Krissy Blackband there to document it for us. We could not recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Maggie C

Krissy and her husband did the photography for our wedding at Briarwood Inn this July. They were a great team! After narrowing down to a couple photographers (based on recommendations, photography style and cost).. it was a "no brainer" after meeting Krissy. She is energetic,... Read More personal, friendly and "worldly", both in person and in her style of capturing the moment! They were easy to work with and captured the spirit of the day. Everyone has been impressed with our pictures! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer, who is NOT snooty in their personality or pricing! Thank you, Krissy for such a great job "documenting" our wedding day! :)

Krissy Blackband

I founded my photography business in 2011, and since then I have been evolving and growing and have truly found my passion. I love being able to capture moments and memories for my clients to cherish forever! I live in Denver, Colorado with my husband, son, and two hyper and lovable dogs. I was born and raised in the Bay Area in California, but I got my travel bug shortly after and have lived in many places around the country (and world!) before making it back here to lovely Denver. I would love to hear more about you and your wedding plans!