Krissy McCabe Photography

Northfield, MN

A bit vintage with a modern twist!

31142 Alta Ave., Northfield, MN

Love!!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Pauline F

All I can say is I absolutely love all my photos!! Krissy has an eye for detail; from the position of our hands, how my earring was dangling, to the lighting and background. We had a destination wedding with a lot of by standards, so she did a great job positioning us so we... Read More didn't have people photo bombing our pictures. She really captured the moments. Thank You Krissy for capturing our special day to share forever!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Jillian F

Krissy is great at making you feel comfortable during pictures. She is so passionate about photography and it shows in her work. She tried multiple new things with us during our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. She is wonderful!

Best beach destination wedding photographer

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Jessica C

My husband Jeff and I cannot put into words how fantastic of a photographer Krissy was for our wedding. She has a natural talent for shooting and she is able to see colors and amazing settings that you would not see with your naked eye. Krissy sees and captures feeling, not just... Read More a picture. When you look at her photos, the viewer catches the "feeling". For our wedding in Tulum Mexico, Krissy met with us to discuss what we wanted and to give us her input. She spent the entire day with us and part of the evening to ensure we got the best pictures with the best lighting. Krissy and her second photographer were incredibly professional and a blast to work with! She was able to get my husband to come out of his shell and even he had a great time with the photo shoots. Krissy suggested doing a “trash the dress” session and we cannot thank her enough for the idea! I can’t describe how fun it was doing a “hot and steamy” photo session in the ocean with my new husband. Prior to the shoot, Krissy walked up and down the beach to find the most romantic spots with the best lighting. We did most of the pictures at sunset, words cannot describe how amazing they are. Since getting our pictures back, we have had comments such as: “these are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen”, “WOW WOW WOW your pictures are amazing” and “these pictures look like they came straight out of a magazine”. I cannot thank Krissy enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly and we will always look at our photos and remember that special day. If you want a truly amazing and talented photographer, we STRONGLY recommend Krissy. Thanks again, Jess and Jeff

Captures special moments!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Andrea T

We hired Krissy to do our engagement pictures (and she will be doing our wedding as well) and I could not be more happy with them!! Every picture captured a special moment and I loved that they were not "posed" or "fake" looking. Krissy was great at making us feel comfortable... Read More and relaxed and I apprecitiated that! Overall, we are beyond pleased with the way our photos turned out!!

Our Surprise Wedding

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Caryn N

Krissy did fantastic! She was very professional, very easy to work with, very accommodating, and affordable. She was willing to work with us on every detail, and even kept our surprise wedding a secret up until the movement "the engagment is over" was announced and my dad walked... Read More me down the aisle. I highly recomment Krissy as a photographer.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Danielle W

After seeing Krissy’s work over the years, we asked her to be a part of our engagement photos while we were in her area. Even though we were unfamiliar with what to expect, Krissy was able to lead us through a pleasurable experience. She created a comfortable, natural... Read More environment that allowed us to be ourselves. The result was something that was beyond our expectations. She has such a great eye for the perfect shot, with the perfect lighting, while capturing the true spirit of the couple. Krissy has a natural talent at capturing love; her passion is unmistakable. She lets you know you are the most important client, and her finished product is extraordinary. Her enthusiasm, passion and approach are priceless. My fiancé and I asked if she would do us the honor of joining us for our destination wedding in Napa, CA. We couldn’t imagine our wedding day being accurately captured by anyone else.

Best Photographer I've seen

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Katie C

I chose Krissy because I saw her work through a friend and another acquiatance. She does an AMAZING job, she will not disappoint you. She is reasonably priced as well, and that's always a plus when paying for a wedding. Her personality is so bubbly and friendly she makes you... Read More feel so comfortable infront of the camera. I love her work and will continue to pass her contact information on to my friends and people I meet who are getting married and need a great photographer! I've seen pictures of many weddings and hers is by far the best.

TO Krissy McCabe Photography