Kristen Conte Photography & Conte Sound Productions

NEW ENGLAND AREA

Conte Sound Productions

We currently have an INCREDIBLE offer for our KNOT.COM couples who book within 5 days of inquiry! Please ENJOY $500 off ANY of our packages until the end of 2017!!! Visit our website, contact us using our contact form and we will get back to you ASAP. We truly look forward to hearing from you! {Conte Sound Productions has been trusted name in the wedding industry and one of New England's premier Photography, Entertainment, Videography, Lighting & Photo Booth companies for over 15 years! Kristen & Tom Conte know what it takes to make your event unforgettable. Their couples are always #1 and mean everything to them! You will always know who your vendors are, Kristen & Tom do not sub contract, who you meet with is who will be working for you on the most important day of your life!!!}

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Smithfield, RI NEW ENGLAND AREA (401) 369-6521

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jamie B

Our experience with Kristen and Tom was beyond 5 stars- they are a dream team. Kristen was incredible to work with the day of our wedding( and so easy to get ahold of during the planning process and helpful). She went above and beyond- offering to help the guys put on... Read More boutonnières , bringing our rings to the best man, making sure we had time to eat hor d'oeuvres , and keeping our wedding party on track! Kristen made all of us feel so comfortable taking pictures. She is fun, energetic, talented, and so kind. Our pictures are incredible. She captured everything we wanted and more. You are missing out if you don't have this team on your wedding day! Tom was an amazing DJ and singer. Our guests loved and raved about his singing during cocktail hour . Tom knew the exact music to play for dinner and afterwards for dancing. He was incredible to work with and so receptive to the kind of music we wanted played and even figured out how to make our intro song work! He also provided beautiful uplighting. And just like Kristen he went above and beyond- offering to give a ride back to the hotel when our limo got lost. Kristen and Tom were so wonderful to work with- they are experienced and know what they are doing - but they really listen to what their couples want and it is so obvious they work hard to make their couples' day magical.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Dani H

Kristen and Tom are AMAZING!!!!! We got the package that included photographer, second shooter, DJ, and photobooth with the addition of Tom singing during dinner. All throughout the planning process, both Kristen and Tom were available to answer any questions we had and/or to... Read More make suggestions as to what would work best during the wedding day. We have a bit of an eclectic music taste and Tom had or was able to get every important song we were looking for. He sang during dinner - which was a surprise to most of our guests - and everyone loved it! He has a fantastic voice and the singing made our dinner feel so much more special than just playing something in the background. Once the party started, it never stopped! Tom kept the dance floor going all night and had such a feel for the music we wanted that it almost felt like he was reading my mind as to what we wanted to dance to next. Our guests loved the photobooth and the book of photos were an absolute riot to look at the morning after! I cannot say enough about how amazing Kristen was as our photographer, and how great it was to have a second shooter as well. The groomsmen were able to get a bunch of pictures before the ceremony, and Kristen got some great getting ready shots with the girls, and both photographers were amazing during the ceremony and reception. Kristen organized photos that truly captured our personalities and I love that so much more than overly posed formal photos! Our preview pictures look incredible and I can't wait to see the rest. Kristen and Tom went above and beyond for us all day - Kristen even drove two of my bridesmaids to the venue when we realized we wouldn't have enough space for everyone in the car we had! It truly felt like we had friends there to photograph and DJ our wedding, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are! Look no further than Kristen and Tom to make your day the best day. They are the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jaimie F

If we could give six stars we would! From the moment we picked our date, I knew that I wanted Kristen Conte to capture our day. I have heard so many wonderful things about her and her husband Tom from many friends and family. Kristen, Tom and their team were fantastic the day... Read More of our wedding. Kristen was always available to use especially I had crazy questions and messaged her at 7:00 AM!! Kristen is professional, kind, and so fun to have by your side on your wedding day! I had complete trust in her from the start! Her pictures are beautiful which is a true reflection of her hardworking and dedication to her brides/grooms!! Tom rocked the dance floor all night! Our guests enjoyed his amazing voice during dinner and he kept that dance floor packed! The uplighting was beautiful and the rest of the team were so wonderful! We were back and forth on if we wanted a videographer, and I am SOOOO HAPPY we booked this too! I have watched our video every other day since we got married, he captured everything! I would, and have recommended Conte Sound Productions multiple times!!! They are true rockstars! This was the best decision we made while planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Danielle N

Kristen, Tom, and her team were absolutely amazing. Before Kristen arrived in my bridal suite my nerves were through the rough worrying about all of the things brides worry about. Just a few hours before the start of the wedding, it was the first time I met Kristen and right... Read More away I noticed her professionalism, her excitement and readiness, and her calming manner. Kristen stayed with me for some time taking pictures and just hanging out and truly made it known that her and her team had everything under control. And they sure did. Everything that night was perfect. Kristen and Mark didn't miss a beat with the photos and videography and Tom did an amazing job singing at dinner and keeping the dance floor packed all night. Thank you for everything, you guys rock! -Danielle and Eddie November 25, 2017.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Bethany B

Kristen and her team were phenomenal. Kristen makes the whole day so easy and from the moment you meet her you feel like you have known her for years! She is a talented artist and so are the people that work with her.. Tom (the DJ) was so organized that my husband and I didn't... Read More have to worry about anything or anyone at the reception. He had the dance floor full from the moment it opened until we did our getaway dance. We had Tom sing during dinner and he is so talented, it took many of our guests a few songs to even realize it was not a Recording! Kristen, Tom and their team helped make our day perfect and I can't imagine having a better team that would make our day more memorable. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melanie M

Where do I begin? Tom and Kristen are two of the most amazing people we have ever met! From the day we booked them, they made us feel so at ease! Anytime we had questions, they answered us within minutes and never made us feel as though we were a bother. These two people are so... Read More compassionate about what they do and it shows in every way! The day of our wedding started with Kristen and her amazing photography and overall awesome personality. She helped my younger brother when he couldn't figure out how to tie his bow tie, and when the humidity did a number on my curls she fixed my hair too! She is literally a jack of all trades. Now to our ceremony, Tom was our officiant and absolutely nailed it! He was able to make it so personal and incorporate our sense of humor which made my husband and I relax. Tom then continued his talents by singing and DJing. Our guests were in awe of his amazing voice and he kept everyone dancing all night! The Conte's and their team were absolutely phenomenal and we can't thank them enough for making our wedding absolutely perfect!! Thank you a million times over and if anyone is looking for two people who care about all the little details as if it were there own wedding look no further!! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Cat U

When I met Kristen as a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding, I knew IMMEDIATELY that I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. When we got engaged we booked her and Tom right away. The Contes are both fun, friendly, and professional. Starting with our engagement shoot,... Read More Kristen made my husband and I feel so comfortable and the photos from that day are absolutely AMAZING!! Leading up to the wedding Kristen and Tom always took the time to answer our questions promptly and spent time with us to finalize the details of our day. On the wedding day, Kristen was a blast to work with! We had a larger wedding party and she was so efficient in shooting the party and then getting all of the shots that we had requested. She got all of our bridal party shots done in two different locations so efficiently that it even allowed us to join some of our cocktail hour :) Now onto the music....Tom did an outstanding job as our DJ playing the music that we wanted to play along with keeping our dance floor bumping all night long!! We loved using him as a vocalist during dinner as well which added such a special touch to our reception. Kristen and Tom Conte are amazing at what they do and are truly a pleasure to work with. We couldn't imagine sharing our wedding day with anyone else and would recommend them to all couples with NO hesitation!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kate W

Kristen and Tom were so amazing for our wedding! Kristen was so easy to work with and made our picture taking process so easy! She went above and beyond helping me with my dress, veil, and with the guys boutonnieres. Tom was incredible singing during our dinner, so many of the... Read More guests told me how great he was. Some didn't even realize he was singing, they thought he was a recording! The music he played got everyone up and dancing all night! Everyone had so much fun.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 mallory h

I met Kristen and Tom 2 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. I wasn't engaged, but I knew they would be my vendors for my wedding. Flash forward 2 years later (and they also photographed and DJ'd a bridesmaids wedding in between), they did my wedding. My husband and I... Read More cannot even express how amazing they are. They are organized, detailed and a ton of fun! Kristens photography skills are unbelievable and Tom is such an amazing DJ. He did a great job reading the crowd and pleased all age groups. 5 stars isn't enough for this team! We also had the Photobooth which was a huge hit as well! Tom and Kristen are such a great team and it made it so much easier for the bride and groom that they worked together on the logistics of the day. I could go on and on about Kristen, Tom and their team. They are wonderful and now we consider them friends!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kat M

I'm not sure why my original review never posted, but Kristen and Tom are too amazing to not get my 5 stars!! Conte Sound did the photography, music and uplighting for our Sept 2016 wedding and we were blown away! Kristen made me feel so comfortable the moment she walked in, I... Read More was afraid I would feel silly posing for so many pictures but she really put myself and my bridal party at ease. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but the quality of her work is outstanding! I was floored when I saw our pictures, Kristen is unbelievable with the camera and capturing moments that sometimes may go unnoticed (I have the absolute sweetest shot of me kissing my tired cranky son outside the church, he was our ringbearer and just wasn't having it that day but Kristen made sure she got some beautiful shots of him!) As for Tom, he was a bit under the weather and let us know this ahead of time as he was set to sing during the cocktail hour. Tom did sing, and he was OUTSTANDING! As far as the music choices, we didn't have too many song requests, we just asked to make it fun with a combination of certain decades and styles. Tom did this and more, the dance floor was hopping all night and even still, almost a year later, we still have people telling us that we had one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. If you are looking for a team of dedicated professionals that know how to have fun while keeping it classy then look no further than Conte Sound.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Vanessa D

AMAZING is the word I would use to describe our experience with Kristen Conte. From our engagement photo session we knew we made the right choice, but on our wedding day she was everything you could ask for in a photographer and MORE! Kristen felt like part of the wedding... Read More party… fun, energetic & always there with much needed advice and reassurances. We also had her husband, Tom Conte, sing through dinner…. Our guests were wowed by his beautiful voice! There were times you would swear it was the original recorded song… that’s how great he was!!! After dinner he had everyone up and dancing throughout the night! We’ve seen a preview of a few wedding pictures and cannot wait to see the rest!!! Again, AMAZING!!!! If you’re looking for the absolute perfect photographer and a wonderful DJ & singer… you’ve got to meet with Kristen & Tom… you won’t be sorry!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Felicia R

There aren't enough good things to say about Kristen. 5 stars aren't nearly enough to describe how incredibly talented, kind, and personable she is! The first time we met Kristen, she made us feel as though we have known her all of our lives, and there is nothing more important... Read More than feeling comfortable with your vendors on the most important day of your life. I did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day. She was so helpful and was even kind enough to deliver our wedding bands to the church for us! I hate being photographed but Kristen made ALL of us feel so comfortable and assured us all of the angles would be flattering! She couldn't have been more right! We just received a preview of our photos and they came out absolutely beautiful, despite it being 100 degrees and disgustingly humid outside! She went out of her way ALL day to make sure things were PERFECT!! You will NOT be disappointed with Kristen! She is a one stop shop because she also offers DJ/videography/photobooth +more services!! I cant say enough good things about Kristen. We were so happy we chose her to capture the most important day of our lives! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see the rest of our pictures!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Gabrielle S

Conte Sound Productions is THE way to go if you want an incredible one-stop shop for your wedding! Photography, videography, DJ, and photo booth.. all were perfect! I cannot even begin to describe how amazing, thoughtful, and accommodating Kristen, Tom, and their team were! They... Read More did whatever they could to help put my mind at ease after we ran into quite a few issues with our venue. Kristen is the SWEETEST person ever, and made sure that my day went smoothly regardless of anything (or anyone). Our sneak-peek photographs are gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures! Kristen knows exactly where and how to get the best shots, and helps you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also keeps you laughing all day and night long! Tom was wonderful as well, especially when we were told (last-minute) that our ceremony site had no power circuits.. He came up with a plan to be SURE that we had music out in the middle of the golf course. On top of that, he has an amazing voice- perfect for my Italian family that wondered if Frank Sinatra had come back from the grave to sing at our wedding! ;) Our photo booth was jam-packed all night long, and Christina made sure to grab my husband and I during all of the craziness to take our own pictures in it together, which I'm so thankful that she did! She also helped to setup our candy bar when our wedding coordinator refused to. Overall, our wedding day could not have gone as smoothly as it did without each and every one of them! I could go on forever bragging about, and recommending, Conte to everyone I know (which I obviously will), because you will not find a more dedicated and personable group of vendors!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ali & Andrew G

I wish I could give more than five stars! The great thing about Kristen and Tom is that they're a one stop shop so you don't have to worry about dealing with different vendors for everything. They're the whole package (we used them for photography, videography, ceremony music,... Read More uplighting, DJ, and photo booth) and they did not disappoint! From the moment we met with Kristen and Tom we loved them and knew that we wanted them to be a part of our day. Any time we had a question or changed our mind about something (which was often), Kristen was quick to respond and make any changes. Soon after we met with them, we found out they were going to be at a friend's wedding a few weeks after so it was great to see them in action! Kristen is so sweet and down to earth and kept everyone in sync when taking pictures with our big group. Her team was so friendly and we loved working with everyone and we were completely at ease the entire day. We never felt rushed or stressed. Tom rocked our entire wedding starting with the ceremony music which sounded incredible. Watching our wedding party walk down the aisle played out as perfectly as I had imagined. He also sang during dinner and his voice is fantastic! I think that was what I was looking forward to most! His DJ skills are top notch and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was also a favorite with our guests and was full all night long! I loved the album we received at the end of the night with some snapshots of everyone enjoying themselves with all the fun props! This was hands down one of the best decisions we made when we planned our wedding, and we can't thank them enough for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Anna D

Hand downs the BEST DECISION EVER! We saw Kristen’s photo album at the venue we had booked and instantly fell in love with her style and quality of pictures. Kristen has a great, energetic, caring and friendly personality that made us feel comfortable from the beginning. We were... Read More happy to find out that her husband, Tom, was a DJ and through their company they offered other services. It ended up being a one-stop shop for us - we got the package that included photography, DJ, photobooth, and uplighting. Both Tom & Kristen were very flexible and accommodating to our needs throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were very responsive and offered advice and guidance when we needed it most! Our guests, especially our parents, loved Tom’s singing during dinner, and afterwards he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor throughout the night. A couple of friends had booked with them a few months before our wedding, so we were able to see how they worked. Everyone had fun at the photobooth too! We even got an album filled with our guests’ photobooth strips as a memoir of the night. Conte Sound Productions do not disappoint! They were so easy to work with, and we couldn’t see ourselves NOT having them included in our special day! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Mallory M

My wedding day was the best day of my life and a HUGE part of that is because of Tom and Kristen Conte. They were on the recommended vendors list from Crystal Lake Golf Course where my husband and I got married and were probably the best wedding planning decision we made. Even... Read More before we met Tom and Kristen face-to-face we felt like we had already known them for years. They were overly attentive and paid mind to every one of our questions and details. The day of our wedding it was like we had asked a friend to come and DJ and take photos. We got such compliments on the easy going nature Kristen brought for our professional photos and the preview she shared just days after our wedding day has inspired all our confidence the rest of our photos will be just as gorgeous. If Tom asks if you want him to sing during dinner hour at your wedding, don't hesitate! He was marvelous and there were just as many compliments about his vocals and how incredible he was. And get the uplighting! Our reception room looked beautiful with our wedding colors all over from Tom's careful setup and it's one of my favorite memories of the day. There is a reason these 2 have won so many awards about their services, professionalism, and ability to fit right in at any function. My husband and I were so bummed after our wedding came and went because it meant saying goodbye to a lot of the constant check-ins with The Contes, but know without them our wedding day wouldn't have been anything close to what it turned out to be. Tom and Kristen are masters at their crafts and anyone who doesn't at least try to call them to be at their wedding is nuts. They are booked for the entire 2017 wedding season already and I am so proud to have heard that when they shared it with us because the amount of great things to say about them is truly endless. Without a single doubt the have earned "The Best Ever" rating here and wish there was something above that I could share with them. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Hillary C

My husband and I hired Kristen and Tom to photograph/dj our wedding. They were GREAT! Professional, friendly, and top-notch. We loved having them as a part of our day. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jackie B

Great duo!!! You won't be disappointed! Kristen was incredible with my sisters wedding pictures. She paid attention to every detail and got the job done! Everytime I've been in wedding pictures they always take forever but she kept us all in line and told us exactly how things... Read More should go so we could get back to the wedding fun! It was nice to have someone who was on top of it all but also made sure the process was fun! Her husband was the DJ and he was just as great! They really make the perfect team! He even offered to help us when the limo was running late! Thank you guys again! You played a big part in making sure my sisters wedding was everything she dreamed of. Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kimberly M

Kristen Conte is fantastic to work with and an extremely talented photographer! She made the planning process very enjoyable and always responded promptly. Her enthusiasm the day of our wedding made us feel so special and this is apparent in our amazing photos! She even took the... Read More time to fix my dad’s tie before he saw me for the first time so that she could capture that moment perfectly. Kristen was recommended to us by a friend and we were delighted to find a top notch photographer with customizable package options to fit our price range. The one-stop-shopping was a great benefit. We booked Tom Conte as our DJ as well and he was equally wonderful to work with. He sang beautifully and kept the dance floor hopping and was so good about checking in with us during the night to make sure everything was how we wanted it. One thing that makes the Contes stand out from other vendors is how flexible and accommodating they are to requests and questions – they truly want to provide the best service to their clients! We have already recommended them to another friend who has also signed with them.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Camille K

My husband and I got married on 1/7/17 and used Conte Sound Productions for photography, DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting. We were so impressed with them!! I can't tell you how many times people thought our sneak peak of pictures were staged, Kristen is such a talented... Read More photographer. She knew exactly how to get the best pictures. Her assistant Desiree took control of the groomsmen and made sure their shots were great. We are looking forward to getting all the pictures in. Tom was a very upbeat and fun DJ. He sang to Frank Sinatra and others during dinner. It was a highlight for our older crowd and quite a few couple got up to dance. The music was a great range of all of our interests. He kept the dance floor busy all night! He was perfect in timing everything from introductions to the end of the night. He also pronounced everyones names correctly for entrances which was huge! :) The Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding. We were pulled aside to make sure we had our own time in the Photo Booth. All of the pictures were saved and put in an album for us to take home. It was such a nice touch. Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth. The uplighting added the right touch to the room. It was a nice addition to the room. I highly recommend working with Conte Sound Productions. It was a huge relief to work with one vendor that offered so many services. Every piece of their work was top notch. Our friends who aren't even engaged yet know they want to use them when they get married!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Marissa & Adam G

I am so glad that when I click on the five star rating, it rates Kristen, Tom, and their team as "The best ever," because they truly are. I remember how hard it was to hire someone a year in advance and anxiously wait, plan, and hope everything will go well! As the day got... Read More closer, Kristen and Tom started to feel less like vendors and more like friends. They were always there to answer questions and give advice from what kind of music we should play to whether or not we should move our ceremony indoors. When you get married, you work with A LOT of different vendors. What made Kristen and Tom stand out the most is that they NEVER made us feel like an inconvenience. They are so passionate about their work that they care as much as you do that your wedding day is one for the books. One of the things our guests liked the most was Tom's singing during dinner. It was classy and unique. Our wedding party recognized and appreciated Kristen's professionalism and her ability to make us laugh and feel comfortable. Thinking back to that day, it went so fast and as time goes by, the special feelings fade and for me, I was just so happy to be married to the man I love that our wedding day felt like just another great day together. And then you look at Kristen's photos and Tom's video edits and you realize that these two people and their fantastic team gave you an incredible gift. Not only did they capture the special details and moments of our wedding day, but the pictures that were taken and the way our video was put together, it feels like they captured our personalities and truly catered to that. We are so thankful for the love and talent of Kristen Conte Photography and Conte Sound Productions. Hiring them was hands down the best decision we made while planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Michelle C

Kristen and Tom are amazing!! From the very beginning, Kristen was extremely responsive to emails and willing to answer any questions that I had throughout the entire wedding process. She photographed our engagement pictures at our own location which came out great! On the day... Read More of the wedding, she arrived early, was extremely organized and upbeat, and kept our bridal party of 16 in line the entire day so that we could get all of the pictures done in time. We have seen a few preview pictures from the wedding and cannot wait to see the rest!! Tom was an amazing DJ and kept the dance floor packed all night. We had Tom sing during dinner, and our guests keep complimenting us on his impressive voice! We also purchased the up lighting package through Conte Sound which came out beautiful! The entire room was filled with blue up lighting, and then when the dancing started later in the evening the lights kept changing colors. It was very convenient to be able to book engagement photos, two photographers, DJ & lighting all from one vendor. Thank you both so much for making our wedding day so special!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Colleen B

Cannot thank Conte Sound Productions and Kristen Conte Photography enough for such an absolutely breathtaking wedding. Love how this is a family company!!! Kristen, the photographer, has been amazing from start to finish. She pays attention to so much detail and gets every photo... Read More you would have never thought of. I just got a sneak peak of our wedding day and she has me wanting more. I am so in love with all her creative ideas and her personality is by far the best to work with couples. She sees things from a photographers point and just knows what to do. Tom, the DJ, was simply the best to work with as well. During dinner when everyone is eating he sings classic jazz songs. Frank Sinatra is an all time favorite for us and he sings so heavenly. He provided music for our ceremony as well and the sound quality outside was amazing. I am just so blessed to have worked with such an amazing company. I want all my friends to use them so I can see them again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie E

My husband and I hired Conte Sound Productions for photography, photo booth, videography, uplighting and DJ. Tom, Kristen and their crew is absolutely OUTSTANDING. I can't even put into words how awesome this powerhouse of a team is. Kristen made me feel like a star all day... Read More and i know she captured every single little detail I wanted. She is funny, outgoing and professional! She was there every step of the way to make me laugh, calm my nerves and even help get dressed! Tom provided the ceremony music, sang during dinner and was the DJ for the after party :) The dance floor was completely FULL all night long. He definitely hit the nail on the head with the type of music we wanted played!!! The up-lighting was a last minute add-on and we are SO GLAD we added it, it brought this glow to the room that made it so welcoming and beautiful! The photobooth was a HUGE hit, it was alongside the dance floor, which made it easy accessible to all our guests and it was used all night long. We also got a photo album to take home that night with all the photos that were taken in the photo booth, SO AWESOME!......Kristen, Tom and their team made our wedding day one to remember for both of us and our guests, they won't stop talking about it!!!...I really can't say enough about how incredible they are.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Tanya G

My husband and I were married one month ago, 9/17/16, and the day could not have gone more perfectly. One of the biggest reasons was the fact that we chose Kristen as our photographer! Over the year we planned our wedding, Kristen was always available, whether it was a phone... Read More call or a quick email she was always happy to answer. When we scheduled our engagement shoot purposely the day after it snowed for scenery, Kristen had just recently injured her foot and needed to stay off of it. Instead of canceling or sending another photographer, Kristen still came because she knew how important it was to us, and despite her pain was so sweet, pleasant and kind! She helped me with outfit choices and went above and beyond to get amazing shots. When it came closer to the wedding she checked in several times and put our worries at ease. The day of the wedding, whether it was picking out my jewelry or pinning my mom's corsage, she was right there for myself and whole bridal party! It didn't hurt that she kept us laughing the whole time. Her personality is so genuine, I'm so lucky to have had her there. She has made me feel like a good friend over the past several months and I couldn't imagine the day with a different photographer. I would recommend her without an ounce of hesitation!! The pictures are always stunning and she is the best at what she does!!