Fun, Bright, and Classic Wedding Photography

Kristen Marie Photography became a full time Wedding Photography studio in 2009 by owner Kristen Jeffers. Kristen takes a fun, bright, classic approach to capturing your wedding day. It's about creating the memories and giving you something to remember for years and generations to come. Kristen will pose couples but encourages them to interact, smile, laugh and have fun during their couples time as these images tend to be the ones the couples remember. Kristen is Based out of Tampa Florida but does travel nationwide to capture wedding events.

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

P.O Box 1072, Valrico, FL Florida and Nationwide (813) 394-9856

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Angela W

I used Kristen Marie Photography for my engagement session and our wedding session and I have to tell you; the photos turned out better than I ever could have imagined! I saw a friends wedding photos and that is what made me decide to go with Kristen.... her personality is very... Read More easy going and she is so creative and impressionable. There are photos that nobody else has thought of and I am very impressed with the work that she has done, I absolutely recommend her and will defiantly use her again for family photos. Thank you Kristen for helping me keep the memories of our wedding with such a beautiful album. -The Kaufers

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sue P

Love your artistic talent!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Alycia M

We had the pleasure of meeting Kristen in Sanibel for our engagement photos in December. She was awesome from start to finish. So professional, prompt and courteous both before our session and after. She was always in communication with us and was fast to reply to any questions... Read More I had, which was a huge plus for me. We had such a wonderful afternoon taking pictures with her. She was fun to work with and made the experience one to remember. The icing on the cake was how quickly she shared the photos with us after the session and how amazing each picture was. I would definitely recommend Kristen for your engagement/ wedding photos. I encourage you to follow her on Facebook as well, as she updates frequently!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Caroline J

Kristen and her team are terrific! I truly cherish the photos she took at our wedding, and I'm looking forward to her doing our newborn photos very soon! She is a true professional, extremely flexible, and wonderful to work with. You are getting the whole package with Kristen!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Deidre N

I am very sad and disappointed with the results of my wedding day pictures. I saved money and did not do a videographer hoping my pictures would suffice to remember my big day. We had no close ups, no pictures with me and my guests except on the dance floor. Barely any good... Read More shots of my husband and I close up. Once edited several of the pictures were overexposed. When I showed my uncle who has no concept of photography, even his response his these pictures are terrible. My pictures came out nothing like what she has displayed on her website. I hope you don't make the same mistake that I have.

2017-06-10T12:57:09 Response from the vendor

https://kristenmariephotography62.pixieset.com/deidreandrichard/ So that things are correctly documented, The wedding date is actually, 4/8/17 and not, the one she listed.. The Mother of the bride had contacted me with concerns. And I would be more then happy to address the email and my response back to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jennifer G

We loved Kristen and her crew! She made the process so easy for us and she was amazingly organized! She was always early for every appointment and was so quick to respond.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Elizabeth K

Kristen was wonderful to work with! From day 1 of talking with her, I knew Kristen would be a great choice. She was honest with me about what to look for in photographers and what questions to make sure I was asking. She was always willing to take my questions leading up to the... Read More wedding. She helped create a backup rain plan for all the formal pictures we would be taking. She kept me calm on the day of the wedding despite heavy rain. Kristen was mindful of the shots I wanted and made sure I was okay with whatever changes needed to be made. We received many compliments from our guests of her work. Her second shooter, Tom, was great to work with as well. He kept us all laughing during the bridal party shots. Kristen is organized, polite, easy-going, and her work is beautiful. She captured everything we wished and hoped for on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ashley R

She was very professional and got all of our pictures done before sundown and everything came out gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Julia M

Kristen and her associate were fantastic! Not even a fender bender kept her from capturing our special day! The images she captured of us were just beautiful! Banyan Street was a perfect setting for the "first look" photos!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 GLENNE V

A big thanks to Kristen and her team for their amazing work capturing our wedding. Kristen was so easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Alexis B

Kristen was so wonderful. My husband and his grooms are not photo people and she was warned what she was getting into when we hired her and she handled it like a boss! She was so easy and to the point. We told her what we wanted and we got it. We explained that we wanted to be... Read More at cocktail hour for at least the last 30 minutes and she made that happen. We got all our formals and first look done before the wedding and it was totally worth it. My husband and I got a private moment alone in our first look and then all the formals, minus extended family and post ceremony, photos done before we even walked down the isle. And even better our photos were done in 4 weeks and she posted a couple sneak peaks the night of our wedding! She is truly a gem and we are honored that she was able to capture our special day! Thank you so much!!! xoxoxo Ali and Brandon

Love Organized People!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jessica

She was fantastic!!! Very organized and easy to work with! Definitely recommend her!!!

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 krystle s

Kristen has been so much fun to work with. She takes amazing pictures and has lots of fun ideas! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Kristen

Kristen lives in Valrico Florida right outside of Tampa with her husband, two kids, and three dogs. The arts have been a part of her life from childhood and hadn't been a career opportunity until after college. Kristen holds a Masters Degree from Saint Leo University.