Kristen•Lexa•Professionals! BRIDES DISCOUNTED!!

Serving Bucks County, Philly,NJ,NY DESTINATION 🌟

We match any competitive price! HAIR+AIRBRUSH 💋

CALL KLP HAIR AND MAKEUP designs MAJOR DISCOUNT ! New bookings ONLY •FLAWLESS UPDOS & SOFT PERFECT CURLS •EXTENSIONS 100percent human hair in every shade •Flawless makeup application •AIRBRUSH top of the line product along with contour skills •LASHES •Production hair and makeup for FILM •17years plus experience CALL OR TEXT TODAY (email secondary) 267•907•5793 With this company, you get 24-7 responsiveness Kristen•Lexa•Professionals [email protected] 267-907-5793

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

I TRAVEL TO YOU-ON LOCATION KLP HAIR AND MAKEUP DESIGNS , Philadelphia, PA Serving Bucks County, Philly,NJ,NY DESTINATION 🌟 (267) 907-5793

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Jessica C

Kristin did such a great job. She arrived promptly and did all the girls in my bridal party, plus my mother and the flower girls. She was amazing with the kids and made me look beautiful. I didn't feel like i was wearing any make up because she uses great product and my hair... Read More stayed all night.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren S

Kristen and Alexa are amazing! We have been fortunate to secure them early enough for most family weddings over the years! I was so honored to have them do my own wedding this past New Years Eve and was so impressed with all of the thoughtful planning they put in to the... Read More scheduling of 15 girls in a window of 4 hours and even more so how amazing everyone looked. Kristen personally styled me and took extra time with me during my trial and on the day of to make sure everything was perfect. I can be a tough critic and hard to please when it comes to my hair and makeup and Kristen was open to any tweaks and very patient with me. Best of all, she brought creative ideas to me and spent time thinking through different styles and makeup looks that I might like. Lastly, they’re a blast to be around and make an effort to make the morning of your wedding special. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Victoria C

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Kris and her team. Let's start from the beginning - my trial was awesome. She picked a date that worked around my crazy schedule, invited me to her studio where we literally played with my hair and makeup options for a few hours... Read More just to ensure it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Fast forward to the wedding - Kris was always available for texts or calls when myself or any of my girls had any questions. She arrived EARLY (which is a major plus side for me) to be set up and ready to go on time. Did all my bridesmaids in record time (literally 30 minutes a girl TOPS and I had girls with pretty thick and long hair who wanted up-dos), she left enough time for touch-ups on everyone. Our hair and makeup stayed FLAWLESS throughout the entire day and night (and this was a HOT day in July). Even now - 2 months after my wedding - I am getting my photos and video back and I look like I'm glowing in all my pictures. Everything came out perfect, it was so smooth and effortless. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jane P

Alexa has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. I just got married last week, and not only was she one of my gorgeous bridesmaids, but did the hair and makeup of my closest people and me! She made me look the most beautiful I have ever felt. Alexa always... Read More does my hair and make up for any occasion, and I highly recommend her!! I couldn't have done it without her. Love you Lex! -Jane

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 kolleen r

Kristen is the BEST!!! First of all, she is a life saver. I reached out to her just days before my Thanksgiving Day wedding. She responded within minutes and agreed to come do hair and makeup for me and the girls in my family....on Thanksgiving Day!! She showed up early to... Read More set up and I knew immediately that she was a good decision. Kristen is super cool and down to earth. She made everything so easy and fun and just comfortable. But most importantly, she is extremely talented! My hair and makeup turned out flawless. I felt so pretty and could not be happier! My hair and makeup lasted all night and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for more. I would recommend Kristen to anyone and will never use anyone else for any other events that may arise. She is simply awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Olivia B

Alexa did me and my sister’s hair and makeup for my sister’s Big day. Not only did she do an incredible job on our hair and makeup. She was professional and very friendly as well. Our makeup and hair lasted until the next day!! I would highly recommend Alexa and KLP!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Valerie A

Kristen is a true professional. She was the only one who was willing to accommodate my schedule on the day of, which enabled me to be much less stressed. She makes the effort to ensure you are happy with the results. She was also extremely sweet to my mother, whose hair she... Read More did also. I received many, many compliments on my hair and makeup that day, and my pictures show the evidence of her talent and expertise.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Erin C

My biggest concern the day of my wedding was ensuring we were on schedule for the entire day. I told Kris this from the beginning and not only did she assure me it wouldn't be a problem but she kept to her word completely! All 8 of my girls were ready in time for plenty of our... Read More getting ready pictures! AND they all looked absolutely gorgeous! All of our hair and makeup stayed in throughout the day! I am so happy with hiring Kris and having her be a part of our most special day! Hire Kris for your wedding! I promise you won't regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stephani L

Kristin and Alexa are the absolute best! I have had the pleasure of utilizing there services on three desperate occassions and they never disappoint. They are prompt and very professional. When they are there for the day I know I don’t have to worry about anything. Everyone... Read More from kids to grandmothers always leave Kristen and Alexa looking gorgeous. I highly recommended there services.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kelsey F

I absolutely loved working with Kristen for my wedding on October 29, 2016. She made everything so easy and fun and everyone loved my hair and makeup as well as my 4 bridesmaids, 2 maids of honor and my mom's gorgeous beauty styles! I had a really awful experience with an... Read More on-location artist before meeting Kristen and she totally put me at ease. She was always available when I was super indecisive about how I wanted my hair to look and was so flexible with scheduling trials and helping to plan for my wedding day. We got ready at my parent's home and she was there bright and early and kept everyone on schedule, she even had time to add in an extra service for my sister! Kristen is so fun and sweet and I cannot thank her enough for her wonderful hair and makeup services!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jennifer A

Kristen was wonderful! I contacted her back in March for my September wedding and she was very responsive from the start and was worked with me with scheduling and all my many questions throughout the process. On the day of the wedding she was quick and efficient and did... Read More beautiful work. Me and my bridemaids received many compliments on our hair and makeup and were thrilled with the job that was done. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Elise G

Ok, Kristen was incredible. Beyond incredible. She did a GORGEOUS job on my mother in law (both hair and make up).. without even speaking her language! She made my face flawless and got my hair EXACTLY how I wanted it. She made sure to chat with me the whole time to make sure... Read More that she was doing what I wanted and that I was comfortable and happy with the progress. She was fun and funny and a pleasure to have in my room as I got ready with all of my best friends. This is the person you want for your hair and make up.. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Maureen D

Kristen is the absolute best. She took the time to get to know me and my bridesmaids/mom and made us all look/feel beautiful on my wedding day. We were all so happy with the work she did with our hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Kathy C

Kristen is a wonderful artist and a caring, generous person. I felt like a princess. She made my entire bridal party look beautiful and even helped avert a few minor crises!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Rebecca A

Kristen did my hair and make-up for my wedding on May 20th in Avalon, NJ. She's very talented and completely understood what I was looking for. I'm so grateful that we got to work with her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

Kristen is amazing! As an Asian (Chinese) bride, I was worried about if my makeup specialist could understand what I really wanted. Kristen did an excellent job on my wedding makeup and hair! I'm very happy about the style I got. Kristen is open to communication. She's very... Read More experienced, professional and nice!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

If I can give her more than 5 stars I would! I attended an Indian wedding in August 2015 at the Kalahari Resort in Pennsylvania and Kristen was PHENOMENAL!!! For each event leading up to the ceremony, Kristen did a different makeup look and hairstyle! My makeup and hairstyles... Read More for the three days was STUNNING! She also gave me tips and advice on what I should do if I was unsure about what look I wanted to have. Kristen is a very talented makeup artist and hairstylist! Thank you so much Kristen!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Gorgeous! Kristen is super professional. She did my makeup just so gorgeous and super natural. The hair style she did for me was awesome. I really thank her for the great job she did for me. She is very friendly and very professional. She didn't leave my apartment until was... Read More sure that I am completely satisfied. Worth noting that I initially booked with someone else to do my makeup and hairstyle, but eventually I changed my mind and booked with Kristen. Now I believe that I made the best decision to had her. I highly recommend her to everyone, special those who like to have someone professional for their makeup and hairstyles.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Jackie J

I had a great experience with KLP. When a problem arose in the initial scheduling for my wedding, Kristen contacted me promptly with an alternate plan and reassured me that I was in good hands. She was right! She scheduled me with Danielle who was wonderful during my trial... Read More and on my wedding day. She is a talented hair and makeup artist who is also very relaxed and fun. She made all of us look great on the wedding day and she was a great addition to our group of ladies getting ready together. We felt like we had a friend helping us get ready. She even worked her magic with my very energetic 3 year old flower girl and had her hair looking perfect. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked fabulous and we are so thankful to Danielle for all of her help and her smiling face on a morning filled with nerves and chaos. I highly recommend Danielle's services and KLP for your big day! You won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Meghan H

Kristen is incredible. I honestly can't believe she can do such amazing work in such a short amount of time. First, she is professional and prompt to respond. She makes you feel like YOU are a priority. She can do ANYTHING. My wedding day was stress free and we even had tons of... Read More EXTRA time because she worked so fast and efficiently. I have no idea how she pulls of such chic and trendy styles in like 10 minutes. She's a great guide and truly loves what she does. My wedding was during a category 3 hurricane and Kristen was early and didn't miss a beat. She even came to the venue prior to the ceremony for touchups because of the wind and rain. SO MUCH TALENT. Please book KLP for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Kristen was amazing!!! She was so knowledgeable about what would look good on my and I was beyond pleased with the makeup and hair that she did for my wedding - not to mention she made all of my bridesmaids beautiful! I had an extremely helpful trial before the wedding and the... Read More day of could not have gone more smooth. She arrived on time and ready to go. She was even able to convince my Nana (who never, ever wears makeup) to put on a little blush and lipstick. Everyone looked naturally beautiful!! I was so happy with how my hair looked and it latest the entire evening!! My makeup and hair was perfect and I could not have asked for more! Kristen was the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jill P

Kristen was AMAZING!!! We recently got married July 17, 2015 and Kristen traveled all the way to Spring Lake, NJ for us! My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved her work!! The airbrush make-up is fabulous, and she can do any type of hair design that you want. I searched Pintress... Read More and she was able to recreate the exact style that I wanted. Being that I currently live in Chicago I wasn't available for a trial run, but she had done my friends hair and make-up for her wedding last year too. This ensured me that I was in good hands because I loved the work she did for my friend as well. Kristen was easy to work with during the planning process too. She helped me create a schedule for the day way in advance that way I could share with my bridal party. I like to be organized do this helped keep me at ease during the stressful wedding planning! Thank you so, so much Kristen! I will refer you to all of my friends, so look forward to working with you again in the near future!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Alicia H

Kristen did such an amazing job on my hair and make-up, I literally could not have been happier! I received numerous compliments as did my mom, sister, and friend who all had their hair and make-up done by Kristen. The day of the wedding she was so fun and friendly and really... Read More helped put everyone at ease. She just wanted to do everything to make us feel comfortable. Thank you so so much!!!

Looked & Felt Beautiful on my Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kristen L

I had a clear vision on what I wanted for my wedding needed my hair and makeup to reflect that. She totally understood my vision and had no problem pushing the boundaries with creative wedding beauty. I had my hair and makeup done, my Maid of Honor's hair and makeup and my... Read More Mom's hair done. The whole "getting ready" phase went quickly and smoothly for all of us, I was very grateful for that. Getting to the real magic, my hair looked AMAZING! I dyed my hair a deep red/burgundy color and it looked like I had little red rosettes all in my hair. Braids, pin curls, rosettes, she did it all! Texture to the max and it looked perfect. I used extensions for the shorter parts of my hair and don't regret it at all. Very clean incorporation. My makeup was great too. I had to walk a fine line since I don't wear much makeup. She understood what I needed and delivered. I chose airbrush makeup and it felt like air. Of course I had a pimple pop up right on my cheek 2 days before the wedding but no one knew! I also went with fake lashes. I never wore them before but I am glad I did. She added them tastefully so I didn't look like my eyes had wings but enough volume to accentuate my eyes. I have nothing to complain about at all with Kristen. She did an amazing job and gave me nothing to worry about on the big day. She went out of her way to accommodate my needs as well which meant a lot. I highly recommend her, she was fabulous to work with!

Gorgeous wedding party!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jenn N

Kristen is amazing at her job making my whole bridal party look amazing! I changed my mind a dozen times, but Kristen knew exactly what I wanted in the end. My whole bridal party looks so beautiful thanks to Kristen and her assistant, Kristen. We had a big group of girls with... Read More very picky needs, but they managed to run early with time for touch ups. My bridal party loved how she expressed her opinions of what would look on each girl, but didn't stay from their visions. Highly recommend!

If you want perfection. Hair -lips -flawless skin - Timeliness and organization- Call us today. Stay beautiful, Kris and Lexa 🎨 [email protected] 267-907-4318 or 267-907-9753