Capture Elegance

Your wedding is a statement. Remember that statement with a cinematic wedding film that goes beyond just capturing all of your day. Your wedding film is artfully crafted by filmmakers with an eye for beauty, elegance, and emotion. Your wedding is a statement. Your wedding film is our statement.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Nazareth, PA (610) 704-1286

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sarah K

Kristian and his assistant provided excellent videography services for my wedding! Kristian is very professional, responsive, friendly, hard-working, easy to work with, and eager to create the best possible film of the wedding. He met with us at the venue site a few weeks before... Read More the wedding to walk through the location of the festivities and plan out the best angles for his cameras. He always arrived early or on-time and did not cut any corners. His prices were clear, straightforward, and an excellent value. Kristian worked hard to make the film match the spirit and style of our wedding, and was willing to make it the length we requested. When we asked him to change a few clips within the video, he was responsive and eager to adjust the video exactly how we wanted it. I could not have asked for a better videographer. The film perfectly captures all of our favorite moments at the wedding and is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Of all of our vendors at our wedding, he was one of my very favorites. I am so glad we chose Kristian Golick Films!

2017-08-24T09:00:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! There's only one way to make a wedding film- the right way. So by all means was I happy to meet with you at the venue ahead of time. Your wedding was so much fun, and it's your love that made the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Dominique H

I am so happy we had Kristian Golick Films on our wedding day. They were able to capture all of the moments that fly by for a bride and groom on their most important day. I would highly recommend Kristian Golick Films!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Janelle H

We weren't sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I didn't really want hours long unedited videos to wade through but when a few co-workers recommends Kristian and showed us a clip of their wedding video I changed my mind and am so happy we did. Having our wedding... Read More "highlight" video to watch and get a recap of our day was great. So many friends and family loved it and it captured the spirit of the day. I was also completely impressed with Kristian's professionalism and work as a vendor. He was always so prompt to respond, on time, got us our video in a month, and biggest tell of all was him and his assistants helping out my photographer who's second shooter broke her ankle days before so was having to work solo. Funniest thing is others told me is you'll barely remember him being there because he shows up, sets up, is quiet, only a few times asks you for specific actions for video. And then you get the film and it's candid and feels personal and genuine and like a highlight real of all your best moments you forgot because they went so quickly. Everyone I talk to about wedding now I tell them about Kristian and that he was an amazing vendor to work with and since it all happens so fast having my video to remember the moments was some of the best money spent... and this is from a person who didn't want a videographer to begin with.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jessica V

Kristian is incredibly professional and talented and gave us the most beautiful wedding video that we will have for ages. He is a pleasure to work with, accommodating and creative. Don't hesitate booking him for your wedding!

2017-08-24T08:55:32 Response from the vendor

You're much too kind :) When we have couples like you, creativity comes so naturally!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Sharon M

We are so glad we hired Kristian Golick Films to video our daughter's wedding! Kristian is professional, competent, and delivered a beautiful product. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Courtney R

Kristian did such a fabulous job with the videography for our wedding. I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on a wedding video, but I'm so glad we did. Kristian is professional and is very good at what he does. He captured so many beautiful interactions and things like the... Read More toasts, and our photos can't do those moments justice.

2017-08-24T08:54:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! In today's society, photos and video are both equally important for a wedding day. I'm so glad that you are thoroughly enjoying both!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Vanessa M

Kristian was recommended to me by my wedding photographer. As soon as I contacted him he was very responsive and interested in our wedding day. My husband was nervous about having a stranger follow us with a video camera, but honestly you didn't notice he was there most of the... Read More time and when you did it felt like a friend video tapping you. We received our wedding video within a month of our wedding day faster than we expected. The 15min video fully captures our entire day and we absolutely love it. We highly recommend hiring Kristian for your special day.

Kristian Golick

Growing up in a very family oriented household has really made an impact on my life and my business. I'm in the business of telling stories, and weddings have amazing stories to tell. It's exciting to be apart of two peoples' special day! I love meeting with couples, talking about their wedding day, and creating a timeless film that tells the story of their marriage. What could be better than that? Even after four years of telling wedding stories, every wedding feels like the first. There is always a new story to tell.