Kristin Ashley Events

Creating St. Louis weddings that specialize in a Midwestern vibe with a big city twist.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

So Impressed!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Vivian C

I hired Kristin Weis of Kristin Ashley Events for day of(or month of) coordination. It was the best decision I made with this wedding. I wanted to do a lot of the planning myself, but knew that I was going to need someone to coordinate everyone on the wedding day. Kristin was... Read More fantastic!!! She was always very professional. She had great ideas, and lots of advice and recommendations of other vendors from the moment I talked to her 6 months out. She was very easy to contact, and answered all my questions so quickly. She was always friendly and upbeat. If I had it to do over again, I would have hired her to plan the whole thing!!! On the day of the wedding, she and her team were on top of everything. She even had arranged some surprises, which my husband and I thought was so sweet, and such a personal touch. The best part of the day was that my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything, because Kristin was always one step ahead of us. They were putting out fires, keeping the wedding party and our families in line and where they are supposed to be on time, and on top of every last minute detail. Kristin Ashley Events is a top notch wedding coordination team that I was so lucky to have in charge of our big day!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Katharine P

We had a great experience with Kristin. My husband and I were a total mess when it came to planning our wedding - we were really behind. Kristin got us on track immediately. She understood our vision and made it happen. The two most helpful things she offered were (1)... Read More connecting us with vendors to make our dream ceremony and reception come to life and (2) taking care of absolutely everything on wedding weekend. The vendors Kristin found us perfectly fit our needs and our style - we'd never have found many of them on our own and we loved all of them. Day-of, Kristin and her team were magical. They ran interference with family, made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time, and that the reception was set up exactly the way we had hoped. I plan events for a University and know how much hard work goes into the little details and making an event seem flawless. At the end of the night, I realized I hadn't had to stop and think about anything and for someone who is OCD, that's a big compliment. Kristin Ashley Events is incredible and the service is absolutely worth the cost.

Type-A personality's dream wedding planner :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Laura K

Kristin and her team were amazing! We hired her for the month- before package because my mom and I wanted to plan most of the event together, but wanted someone to help us tie up loose ends and execute the day without our type-A personalities worrying. She allowed us to be a... Read More guest at our own wedding and run the entire day without a worry in the world! She and her assistant even sewed a bridesmaid into her dress because her zipper broke when she was putting on her dress before pictures! She tko care of so many things for us and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Emily G

Can't imagine our wedding without her! Kristin was recommended to us by our photographer. We wanted someone knowledgable and assertive but fun and relaxed. After meeting with Kristin, we knew she would be perfect! My husband (then fiancé) agreed we needed her ASAP because it... Read More was the most relaxed he'd seen me since our engagement! Kristin helped us through the entire process. Not originally from the St. Louis area or having my mother in town, she played a crucial role in presenting vendors, narrowing down options, and giving opinions and advice. Her knowledge, attention to detail, and creativity are unparalleled yet she is humble and understanding throughout. I cannot imagine our wedding without Kristin's expertise. She listened to what we wanted and made our fairytale come true. With her help, we were able to enjoy our engagement and wedding planning process without the stress of deadlines and meetings. Our wedding day was completely seamless and stress free! I recommend Kristin Ashley Events to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding coordinator. If you want someone who is professional, creative, easy to get along with, and fun this is your girl. She will blow you away!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with and get to know Kristin throughout the planning process for our big day. Every time we met it felt like I was hanging out with a close friend, just one that had infinite knowledge about planning a wedding! Kristin gave advice, pep... Read More talks, created powerpoints and pinterest pages, conducted face time calls around the venue during the crazy times of planning and always with a smile/positive outlook; a true testament to the strength of her character knowing everything she and her family weathered this year. No call, text or email was left unanswered and in person meetings or vendor meetings were organized and never rushed. Her ability to navigate stressful situations, manage my indecision, and keep me on the path of my original vision was impressive. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I don’t think I worried about a single thing, which frankly never happens – thank you Kristin!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

My daughter and I are so glad that we chose Kristin to be the coordinator for her wedding day! Kristin’s enthusiasm and positive attitude set the tone from the beginning. She really made it a point to get to know our style, tastes, and vision. My daughter and I knew that we... Read More could trust Kristin’s direction and ideas, because she was on our same wavelength. We could not be happier with the final product! Kristin suggested some very unique components to include when planning the reception space, which really made the event even more memorable. She seamlessly coordinated all of the elements leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of the event. We did not have to worry about it all coming together, because we knew everything was in great hands. We wholeheartedly recommend using Kristin Ashley events for your wedding; you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Jennifer L

We hired Kristin Ashley Events for my wedding that was a couple of weeks ago. She is such a joy to work with not to mention the amount of talent and passion Kristin has! Leading up to the wedding she was amazing and on the wedding day she exceeded all expectations! Many of the... Read More guests commented on how on top of everything she was, didn't skip a beat! I can not say enough good things about Kristin and her talent. You need her as your planner for your big day!

Couldn't Have Done it Without Her!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Katie V

We hired Jessie with Kristin Ashley Events to be my month-of coordinator. I truly do not know how I could have done it without her! If you're on the fence, not sure if you should book a planner or not, DO IT. She made the bulk of my day effortless and easy!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jessica O

I hired Kristin and her team as our month of coordinator. That was the BEST decision we made!! Kristin and her team helped ease the stress of the overwhelming to do list that often comes during the month of your wedding. In addition to being helpful the entire month - Kristin... Read More also made our wedding day go off with out a hitch and was a big piece in making it our Best Day Ever! We are so grateful for Kristin Ashley Events and all they did to make our special day and the time leading up to it so very perfect.

The Best Money I Spent On My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Mollie S

Hands down, the best money I spent on my wedding was for Kristin and her team. I really don't know how I would have done it without her. While I did not pay for a full planning, only the month of, Kristin also has a great package where she will recommend vendors for you based on... Read More your budget and what you are looking for, set up meetings with a few of them for you, and help you work out the contracts. This was invaluable. We got married in St. Louis, but as I am not from there, I had no idea as where to even start looking for wedding vendors. Even if you are from a city, I cannot recommend this enough. You only get married once, but Kristin and her team does this every day. She helped us find and AMAZING team of vendors which truly made the wedding as special as it was. We worked with the nicest people who were all about giving us the wedding we wanted, not about doing what they like to do. Kristin also helped us put a budget together and was a great help in helping my parents and I understand what the range of prices were for things and what we cared most about. Although the real work didn't kick in until 6 weeks or so before the wedding, Kristin was there to answer questions and give us suggestions the entire way through. Starting 6 weeks before the wedding, Jessie became our main planner and we could not have loved her more. She was so professional and made the entire day run so smoothly. She was in touch with all of our vendors, she made a detailed schedule, and she was there to help with all of the hiccups that come with a wedding (like uninvited guests). Jessie came to our run through and made sure that we were all on the same page, and took all of the extras that we wanted put up on the day of the wedding. On the day of our wedding she was there for over 15 hours, and there was not a hitch in anything. We had a beautiful, fun, amazing day because of Kristin and Jessie and the whole team. We owe all of the amazing vendors to Kristin's recommendations and the smooth perfect day to Jessie's professional planning. If I have one recommendation for brides, it is to get a planner, and I could not recommend Kristin Ashley Events more.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Rachel L

Kristin was so amazing!! I was a bit worried during the planning process because sometimes she was slow to answer emails, but I shouldn't have worried at all. She handled everything that came up during the day, which let me relax and enjoy it. She did an amazing job with our... Read More wedding which was fairly complicated logistically. She has such a great energy and can literally do everything! She taught an excellent yoga class in the morning and helped me with my make-up. She is everything you want in a wedding planner.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 jill a

Kristin is the absolute best wedding planner! I hired her for the full wedding planning experience and wow did she deliver! She did all the leg work, set me up with the best vendors and venue... co-designed the whole look and feel of the wedding and OMG was it gorgeous!... Read More Couldn't have done it without her!! Definitely worth it. She was there for the day of coordination and even led a "morning yoga" session in the AM to put me at ease and calm my mind for the day. It was fabulous! Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever attended! I am bias, but totally agree! They were all so impressed with Kristin and you will be too!! She is a gem of a person and the perfect combination of planner, advocate, designer and friend! Bravo Kristin and Team! You nailed it!

Making Unforgettable Moments and Memories

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

When my husband and I were first engaged, one of the first decisions we made was to hire a wedding planner. But who do we choose? I did my research, poured over St. Louis magazines, reviews, and kept running across the same name over and over... Kristin Ashley Events. When we... Read More met for our initial interview, there was absolutely no hesitation in signing a contract with Kristin. Rather than repeating the reviews already here, because they're all very true, I'll keep it straight and to the point. I gave Kristin and her team just a few ideas of our vision and she created an unforgettable moment in our life. Kristin isn't just a wedding planner... she truly creates moments and memories. I don't just recommend a wedding planner, I recommend Kristin Ashley Events.

Worth the cost!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Nisha S

We hired Kristin Ashley Events to help with month of wedding planning. Initially, we weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money for a planner - but as we started our planning - we realized we needed someone to help with last minute details/planning. We looked at a few... Read More wedding planners and decided to go with Kristin Ashley Events for her month of planning -- and it was a great decision! She was so helpful with those last minute details and helped to take the stress off of me and my family. She helped with our wedding day timeline and other things that I didn't really want to worry about the week of my wedding! Would highly recommend her!

A great experience!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 ANNE C

We chose Kristen Ashley Events to help with our daughter's wedding and it was a great decision. We chose the full coordination services so we worked with Kristen for almost a year. She is knowledgeable, professional, fun and personable! What we liked best about Kristen was... Read More that she really listened to what our future son-in-law and daughter's vision was for their wedding and she did everything possible to make sure they had the wedding of their dreams. She far exceeded our expectations and the wedding was wonderful! Our daughter lives out of town so her planning time was limited. Kristen organized our visits to make the best use of that time. Her vendor knowledge and expertise were awesome. She gave our daughter plenty of options but not so many that it was overwhelming. Everyone commented on the day of the wedding about how smoothly everything ran. That was due to Kristen. Even when little issues came up, she and her staff handled them beautifully. We felt that having Kristen there really allowed us just to enjoy the day! We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Laura G

I really enjoyed working with Kristin! She made sure everything went smoothly on our big day, and the months leading up to it! She is kind, professional, organized, and very passionate about weddings! I would recommend Kristin Ashley Events to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Laura I

Hiring Kristin as my “month of wedding coordinator” was definitely the best decision I made during the wedding planning process! In addition to being super laid-back, fun, and crazy cool, she is hyper-organized and always in control (not a typical combination.) Kristin has... Read More incredible event design experience as well… I didn’t think of this before my wedding, but having a planner with a “designer” background, is absolutely necessary. Not only will they facilitate your event, they will meticulously create your vision down to the last detail. My wedding went seamlessly thanks to Kristin’s help, guidance, support, and friendship! If you want a beautiful wedding and do not want to be stressed out throughout the process, hire KAE!!!

Do yourself a favor...

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Jillian K

And hire Kristin! Where do I start? Hiring Kristin as our wedding planner was by far the BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. When planning I had this visual in my head but didn't know how to make it come to life. I wanted to remember every second of our day, I... Read More wanted it to be all about Greg and I, and I didn't want to have to worry about one thing. Every single one of my "wants" came true not only on our day but through the entire planning process. She was extremely professional, patient, caring and knowledgable! I will close with this quote my Maid of Honor said to me the very next morning afterour wedding... "I always thought wedding planners were a waste of money but Kristin was money well spent! The day was literally flawless and super organized! I didn't have to do anything! Everyone should hire a planner and not just a planner, HER!" I couldn't have said it better! With love, Jillian

Kristin saved my wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Megan Q

From day one, Kristin was amazing! She kept ALL the stress out of wedding planning. She assisted in choosing all of my vendors. She gave me 2-3 options of vendors that she had worked with then I was able to research each and make a decision. She made sure all of the little... Read More details were taken care of and PERFECT! I knew she would make sure my wedding was perfect and she did! I'm a little bias, but it was the most beautiful event I have ever seen! Now, on to how she saved my wedding. I had an outdoor tent wedding in June. I made the mistake of thinking that IF it rains in June, it'll just be a little shower... Boy was I wrong! A severe thunderstorm rolled through just as guests were taking their seats. (Luckily their was a large pool house on property so we were able to take shelter as the storm rolled through) As the wind howled I heard glasses breaking, saw napkins flying, and realized quickly all of the beauty that Kristin and our vendors had created, was quickly being blown away. I went in the pool house knowing that my tent would be a wreck and who knows what would happen with the rest of my wedding. Little did I know, Kristin and my AMAZING vendors (that she had recommended) were out there being battered by rain, risking their own safety to save my day. 2 hours later, when guests were allowed back out to the tent, it looked as perfect as it had before the storm came. It was as if nothing had happened. Our day could have been blown away by mother nature, but Kristin stepped up, and saved our day. Even with a storm that would have ruined most people's perfect day, I still had the most beautiful wedding day. I look back on that day as the most perfect day, and I owe that to Kristin. Please, please, do yourself, your husband and your wedding a favor, and choose Kristin. She is the absolute best money we have ever spent, and the best decision we ever made. We love Kristin, and so will you!

A DIY'ers dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 kara r

My fiance' and I hired Kristin to coordinate our wedding, choosing her "month of" package. I planned a cocktail and dessert only reception in an outdoor space in July that was full of my DIY projects, Etsy purchases and a "vision" that was definitely not traditional. We wanted... Read More an awesome party...not a typical reception...no slow songs at our affair! Kristin was in and fully supported our decision and worked her butt off all day. I felt like we became friends! She was super personal, laughing and joking with me and my family and supporting me when my own family was not thrilled with our reception idea. She put up all of the decorations and made some command decisions to spice up the space; it was perfect. I would use her again and again if I had to get married a few more times and will recommend her to everyone that I meet who needs a wedding planner.

The best wedding decision I made!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Sarah P

Kristin was so great to work with! She is very down to earth and easy to get along with! She made me feel at ease about everything throughout the entire process. I used Kristin for month-of coordination and design, and it was worth every penny! Kristin went above and beyond what... Read More we expected, and she also gave me a lot of amazing recommendations for other vendors! It made my wedding so much more enjoyable knowing that I had someone to trust that would take care of all the behind the scenes things. I honestly have no idea if anything went wrong on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend Kristin to any bride!!

Best in St Louis!

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Courtney g

Kristen Ashley Events came highly recommended from everyone we asked. Kristen has great relationships with most of the St. Louis vendors, great taste, great ideas, and most importantly fun to work with! Kristin is very organized and remembered every detail so we didn't have... Read More to. She has the logistical part of the day down to a science. She took care of everything for us on our wedding day so all we had to do was sit back and enjoy it. We are happy to have her be a part of our special day. -Hank & Courtney

Cool, Calm, and Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 debbie g

I was the mother of the groom and didn't know a lot of the plans. I did know there were several problems, and that the wedding planner was taking care of them. When we arrived at the venue her workers were putting on the finishing touches. I think it had the look and feel the... Read More bride wanted. There was a problem at the start of the reception, and that's when I got to meet Kristen. She handled everything so calmly; she made one feel at ease and confident all would work out fine. Thanks to her and her expert helpers, everything did. When I asked if she would be there later, she said she'd be there probably till 1:00AM. What a worker! I would highly recommend her for any event planning. I know the bride was happy and loved working with her. I do not know what the cost of service was, but the bride thought she was worth every penny.

Wonderful service, so talented!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Jennifer D

I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and when I arrived form out of town, everything appeared to be in order down to the last detail. Kirsten was so warm, pleasant, calm and cool. She listened to the vision of the very creative bride and created a fairy tale experience. She was... Read More absolutely wonderful on the day of the wedding, despite some last minute and unexpected venue surprises. The ceremony and reception went along beautifully with the help of Kirsten's direction! She was fabulous and comes very highly recommended, as I am sure the bride would agree:).

Well done!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Rebecca D

As the maid of honor, I did not work with Kristen in the planning stages, but was highly impressed by her work the day of the wedding. She managed to coordinate all elements of the wedding with just a few hours, due to scheduling issues. The bride was at no point stressed about... Read More the outcome of the event, as Kristen had it covered. The ceremony and reception turned out beautiful! Highly recommended!

TO Kristin Ashley Events