Capturing Real Moments

Kristin has been photographing weddings for over ten years. Her style can be described as journalistic, emotional, classic, and artistic. She gets to know each couple before their big day, whether it's through meeting in person or skyping.. and is always available for questions. While a wedding is a wonderful day, it can have it's stressful moments. Kristin has an assured and calm demeanor, creating a relaxed environment for capturing special moments and intimate details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

Kristin shot photos for my wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased! She was incredibly professional, and made our big (stressful!) day that much easier. Definitely would recommend her to friends.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Caitlin M

Having Kristin photograph our wedding was the best decision we ever made. My husband and I wanted to ensure that we found someone who would guide us through the whole process and also take the time to understand our vision. Working with Kristin was incredibly stress-free which... Read More was great since I was juggling classes while planning everything! Kristin held our hand through the entire process. I think my favorite photos of the entire day were the candid shots. My husband is notoriously serious even when incredibly happy and Kristin managed to catch us both laughing and smiling in ways that surprised even me! The photos were delivered to us very quickly online and Kristin even happy obliged when I asked for a physical USB copy as well. I could not be happier with the final edits! She was worth every penny and I'm so lucky to have had her photograph our wedding day. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Betsy W

Wow! I wish I could rate Kristin with even MORE stars- she was just awesome! I couldn't be more pleased with how our pictures turned out. Her attention to detail was beyond incredible. And she really knew how to catch so many magical moments on film. I'm so lucky to have found... Read More such a talented photographer for our big day! It was a once in a lifetime event - and I have so many ways to always remember it, thanks to all of the beautiful photos Kristin took. Thank you! <3

Kristin Callahan

My first few years of photography work centered around family, children/infants, and maternity portraiture. In 2006, I photographed my first wedding and fell in love with capturing one of the happiest days in a couples lives. Since then, I have photographed dozens of weddings in Maryland, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and the surrounding area. I recently relocated to the Philadelphia area and look forward to photographing and meeting you!