Kristin Lavery Photography

Pittsburgh, PA

Images that tug at heartstrings.

Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area, Pittsburgh, PA

Great Photographer and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Ashley G

I met with Kristen alittle more than six weeks before my wedding and was so worried that I had not yet found a photographer. She put all my fears to rest when I met her and found out how professional and nice of a person she was. I found Kristen very easy to work with as she... Read More asked all the important questions and made sure she did not miss any of the important photos at my wedding. I received my photos in less than a month and they turned out beautiful!! She really captures the detail and beauty of your day. I would recommend her to anyone that wants exceptional pictures for a great value!

Wonderful Person & Great Photographer

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Rachael G

Our wedding was on the 19th of May and it was such a wonderful and beautiful day. Our photographer Kristin Lavery was such a professional and wonderful photographer. Our pictures are so amazing and beautiful. She captured every moment for us to remember. She also thought of... Read More various pictures to take that we would never of thought of on our own. We highly recommend Kristin Lavery Photography to anyone. The prices are very reasonable and the pictures are beautiful. Thank you so much Kristin!

the best!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Kasey Z

Regarding our wedding & having Kristin as our photographer—my husband and I were more than satisfied with her work! She is extremely easy to work with & was very flexible with every aspect of our wedding. She provided us with a nice hand-out on styles of wedding photos, which... Read More gave us ideas on what we wanted to capture. We had no reservations whatsoever in being able to discuss our ideas with Kristin--in fact the more we talked, the more we trusted her expertise. The proof is definitely in how our pics turned out. We got married at Heinz Chapel in the summertime--the photos inside & outside both turned out wonderfully! We have continued to use Kristin Lavery Photography to photograph our expanding family.

TO Kristin Lavery Photography