Kristina Cipolla Photography & Floral Design

Wedding

Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

220 E. State Street Suite E, O'Fallon, IL St Louis, MO (618) 531-3440

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kori P

Kristina was so much fun to work with from the very beginning. She met with both of us and answered any questions we had and together we came up with a plan that worked well for both parties! She gladly answered any of my questions along the way! On the day of she was so much... Read More fun to interact with and she talked with the rest of the bridal party, too. Although, I don't yet have my pictures back while they are still in the editing phases, the sneak peaks I have seen leave me giddy and excited to see all the other special moments she captured! Kristina is very talented and I am so thankful we entrusted her with the very important task of documenting our wedding day through the only media that lasts forever! Thank you so much for everything Kristina! Anyone searching for a photographer should really consider this talented, professional, fun individual! <3

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Liz P

Kristina was a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding day. Beforehand, she took time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision for the wedding day. During the day, she kept things lighthearted and fun, and kept us on track with all the shots we wanted to get.... Read More We were able to just relax and enjoy the night! Afterwards, the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments! Kristina perfectly captured our wonderful wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Megan R

Kristina was so helpful, calm, and wonderful on our big day! She gave good directions on where to place our hands, where to look, etc. and did it in a way so that our pictures look natural and effortless! I feel so fortunate we had the chance to work with her, and I highly... Read More recommend her - she is truly talented!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Ashley H

I knew from the moment Kristina and I first spoke that I had to book her! I could tell she would always give me her honest opinion and not just tell me what I wanted to hear (and I loved that). For our engagement shoot she worked wonderfully with our dog, and took a variety of... Read More photos with different backgrounds and poses, giving us lots of options. I was so happy with how everything turned out. On our wedding day, Kristina worked wonderfully with our wedding party and seemed to be having just as much fun as we were. She laughed along with us, and somehow still managed to keep everyone on track and organized. I loved the locations she had scouted out--they were so different than ones I had seen before and really made a statement. Her talented eye for amazing photos was obvious when she asked if I could be lifted up onto a garage ledge. I completely trusted her vision and went for it, and those shots are some of my very favorite from the day. I think my favorite part of working with Kristina is that she took charge and I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything. She helped choose the photo locations, kept everyone in line, made sure my husband and I were priority one, and kept the day fun. Even at the end of the day when we were exhausted and had difficulty with our guests taking too many photos, she worked with everyone to make sure people got the photos they needed without messing up the shots she was taking. It was amazing and exactly what we needed. If you're looking for someone to take great photos, is extremely talented and a blast to work with, I would highly recommend Kristina. We love our wedding photos and loved working with her!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Natasha S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristina! Not only does she have a fantastic eye for gorgeous shots, but she is an absolute joy to be around! She instantly makes you feel at ease (no small feat when you're totally not used to having your picture taken), has a... Read More wonderfully upbeat personality, and also takes charge (which trust me- is exactly what you need in a wedding photographer!). Kristina went so above and beyond for us, including coming to DC to shoot our engagement pictures. She also did a fantastic job of wrangling our whole families (including my two three-year-old nephews) for the wedding portraits. I feel so lucky that we had Kristina as our photographer- our pictures came out beautifully and reflect us so perfectly (lots of natural candid shots). We couldn't have been happier with Kristina. Honestly, look no further for your photographer, you will be so thrilled to have her!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Mallory D

From our first interaction with Kristina, she was prompt, responsive, energetic, and attentive! She did great work at our engagement session making us all feel at ease including our Gentle Giants! Kristina did amazing work at our wedding. The pictures were absolutely stunning!!... Read More She was an absolute delight to work with- fun personality!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Joanna V

Kristina was recommended to me by a photographer friend for my elopement on Bainbridge Island. She is fantastic! She is based out of St. Louis but I live in Boston and got married in Washington state where she enthusiastically came out to, so don't let the distance stop you from... Read More reaching out to her if you don't live in the St. Louis area or have a destination wedding in mind. I am no model and am not comfortable behind the camera, but she made me feel so at ease and the photos are gorgeous! She is friendly, knows what works, isn't afraid to try something new (we were walking to my cocktail hour and she saw a beautiful tree on the side of the road with pink flowers all over it and took some of the most beautiful photos of us underneath it) and has a positive, bubbly personality while being very professional. I'm telling all of my New England bride-to-be friends to think of her for their weddings. St. Louis couples are very lucky to have her in their city.

Best Personality for Destination Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Renee S

To my fellow Type-A Brides planning your dream destination wedding, You will save yourself from countless hours of worry, stress, frustration and preparation if you hire Kristina to capture your special day! Honestly, I don't know how she does it, but this amazing woman and... Read More phenomenal photographer managed to beautifully capture all of our wedding memories, but also befriend every friend and family member that celebrated our wedding with us in the Dominican. She absolutely exceeded our expectations and we could never thank her enough. I only wish she lived closer so we could invite her and her husband over for dinner, because we truly gained a good friend through this wonderful, stress filled wedding, not just a fabulous photographer. Please save yourself the extra hassle and invite my new friend Kristina to your wedding; bonus, she will capture every beautiful moment of your special (busy) day.

Wonderful Experience!!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014

Kristina did a GREAT job for us at our daughter's wedding. She met with us months prior to the wedding so we could get questions answered and to meet her personally so we could get to know her. She kept in contact with us throughout the months prior to the wedding which allowed... Read More us to have some peace of mind and one less thing to worry about. Kristina had a lot of good ideas for pictures and settings. The day of the wedding Kristina was very professional and took many pictures from different angles giving us different aspects of the event to choose from. Kristina did everything we asked of her and offered suggestions for different pictures which we had not considered. She even took the bride and groom in her own car for pictures at different sites in the area that she thought would make good backgrounds. Since the wedding we have picked out our pictures and have placed multiple orders and Kristina has cropped and turned pictures for us and has accommodated us in every way. We would highly recommend Kristina for your wedding photographer!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Melissa Z

Kristina is a wonderful photographer, always willing to go above and beyond. She surprised us by coming to Chicago for our engagement pictures even though our wedding was in St. Louis, not many photographers would do that! We loved all of our photos and thought her... Read More professionalism and creativity went above and beyond. Don't look any further for a photographer in the STL area, Kristina is the best!

Engagement/wedding pics

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Melissa L

Before I was engaged, I followed Kristina's photography and fell in love with photographs. She captures moments and does so with such creativity that everything looks perfect. I have yet to find another photographer who comes close. So the decision for me was easy when I got... Read More engaged. After we got the date, she was the next to nail down. I was not disappointed! She is very professional and answers questions thoroughly and very quickly. She photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. She is fun, easy going, and very thorough. We received some sneak peaks the day after after and our whole packages shortly thereafter. We have received many comments on our pictures and owe it to Kristina!

Lovely Family Session

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Rebecca D

While Kristina specializes (and excels) in wedding photography, she also makes it a priority to shoot family sessions like ours. Booking and communications are a breeze as she is is quick to respond to inquiries and was amazingly flexible when the weather was not cooperating... Read More the weekend of our session. Even with a light sprinkle, she was able to capture beautiful images of our family, even getting the dog to smile! Previews were posted/available within hours and the full image package was delivered quickly. Kristina is a delight to work with and gives guidance to obtain great shots, but isn't overly directive so you're still just having fun. We couldn't be happier with our experience and frequently recommend her to friends :)

Wonderful photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Katie S

Kristina Cipolla was wonderful to work with! From the time my husband and I first met her for our engagement shoot, we knew we were in great hands! She made us feel so at ease and is so talented! The day of my wedding couldn't have gone smoother. I attribute Kristina and her... Read More assistant to most of this. Pictures were one of the most important things to me and I'm so thankful and happy we chose Kristina Cipolla Photography. She had unique ideas for location sites that had beautiful architectural elements as well as natural greenery. We also had a large bridal party that she was able to manage no problem. I feel very lucky to have found her! I'm so excited to see our album!!

Amazed everytime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Kristina is absolutely phenomenal! She has taken my family photos for years now and the shots she gets never cease to amaze me. This year my daughter was 2 and, of course, did not want to cooperate, I was certain there wouldn't be a good shot, but low and behold Kristina... Read More captured so many great shots!! Her passion and creativity really comes through every photo she takes. I feel so honored to have been able to work with her so many times.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amber H

I cannot say enough great things about Kristina! She is beyond talented!! I got in touch with Kristina when my police department decided to have new photos taken. Not only did she agree to take photos of the officers, she allowed officers to bring in their family to allow for... Read More family photos to be taken while the officers were in dress uniform. So creative and thoughtful! Kristina has a way about her that just allows everyone to relax and be themselves. She always captures the best in everyone. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Kristina was fantastic to work with! Our engagement session allowed us to get to know her and practice being photographed before the wedding. She's so friendly and warm, and made us feel very comfortable. We communicated mostly by e-mail, and throughout the whole time leading up... Read More to the wedding she was prompt with responding and answering any questions. On the wedding day she was extremely professional and polite towards our guests. Most of the time, we didn't even notice she was there because she was so discreet! We haven't gotten all of our wedding photos yet, but from what we've seen from our engagement photos and about 20 wedding pics she posted THE NEXT DAY, we know we will be thrilled with the final result! We have already gotten so many compliments from family and friends. She really has an amazing artistic talent and an eye for setting up shots--just trust her to do her thing, and you will get great photos! She was even down on her knees at one point in the woods in the brush for us to get a gorgeous photo! She was definitely worth every penny, and I will definitely recommend her to others!

Kristina is the best!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 amy h

Kristina has been our family photographer since my youngest was 2 days old. Kristina's professionalism and incredible talent make for an ideal photographer. We have been pleased with everything and I am sure you will be too. We are so sad that Kristina has moved locations out... Read More of state but we are so excited for her and her family!!

Kristina is perfect!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Amanda B

Kristina is wonderful!!! She makes the whole experience fun & not so scary. She kept us comfortable and laughing throughout our engagement pictures. I don't even know how to describe her finished product, absolutely perfect for starters. Our pictures were a dream! We are so... Read More incredibly fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer & we can't wait to see the magic she works there. If you're wanting to have gorgeous pictures people will envy for a lifetime, she's your gal!!!

Nice work...

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Larry C

Kristina was very willing to adjust to our budget and needs. Our wedding was a same-sex wedding and Kristina made us feel appreciated, respected, and special from our engagement session to our wedding and reception. The pictures were beautiful and we are very appreciative and... Read More would definitely recommend her services.

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Matt S

Kristina was great!! We loved working with her. We mostly communicated by email, and she was prompt with replies and keeping track of what needed to happen before the wedding. We had a wonderful engagement shoot that helped shake out any nerves we had before the wedding about... Read More getting pictures taken, and the day of went so smoothly! We were particularly impressed with how she was able to quickly photograph our large quantity of family portraits. In addition, we had mentioned taking pictures at a park close to our reception venue, and Kristina totally surprised us with taking us to a beautiful farm and field landscape. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. If there was one thing we wish we could change, it would be with the turn-around time with getting the pictures back (she gave us the right time frame, we were just impatient!). We were so eager to have them! Kristina is a fantastic photographer and I am so thankful she could capture our special day.

Great!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Lori A

I really enjoyed working with Kristina! She was responsive, set up several pre-wedding meetings, and was flexible with her pricing and packages. I got my pictures today (she posted some teasers less than 2 days after the wedding!), and they are great! She captured some perfect... Read More moments, she was time-conscious, and she was able to get my family focused and photographed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Kristina was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Danielle S

Kristina has a true eye for what makes a great photograph. Her use of texture and background color is very modern and super trendy. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time. We first met Kristina for our engagement photo shoot, and we had no idea what to expect.... Read More Kristina told us how to pose and what to do. She spent almost 2 hrs photographing us and had us laughing the whole time. When you look at our engagement photos we look so happy... mostly because we were having such a good time! I remember telling my husband that no matter what happens on our wedding day we can count on great photos : ) On the wedding day she was at our hotel on time. She brought an assistant and the two of them got to work right away. She has a great website that is easy to navigate, she is competitively priced, and she uploads most of your pics to Facebook for you... which is nice since that can be very time consuming. She was very professional and organized. If I had a chance to go back and plan our wedding again I would use Kristina.

Saved the day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Gena N

So I had originally had another photographer set up to photograph our wedding photos. When she had a family emergency, she e-mailed me to tell me the situation and let me know Kristina would be taking over. Realizing I had no control of the situation, I just went with it and... Read More Kristina couldn't have been any more wonderful. We talked the day prior and when she arrived to take the photos, everything was perfect! She had wonderful ideas on where to go and how to take the pictures. She was so easy going throughout the whole process and really let us be ourselves the entire day/night. The photos couldn't have turned out any better - she's beyond talented! As a bride, you can't always plan everything and sometimes you just have to go with what happens. Having Kristina as our photographer ending up working perfectly and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Kristina Cipolla Photography is the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Mia D

Kristina is a wonderful photographer! She was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. She is very professional and knows exactly how to get the perfect shot. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative and resonably priced photographer.... Read More She is wonderful!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Allison M

Kristina made my husband and I feel very comfortable by taking an active role in getting to know us individually and as a couple. We exchanged several emails before we chose her as our photographer and we knew right away that she would be so easy to work with. Since our... Read More wedding, the wedding party and guests have raved about the quality of the photographs and how outstanding Kristina was to work with. She has a way of relating to everyone that she comes in contact with, which is really important on your biggest day of your life. You want to make sure you have someone who is relaxed but can also take control when you need to take several family pictures, etc after a wedding. She has a great eye for fabulous photography and really takes her time editing to make sure your pictures look flawless! I would hire here again and so should you :)