Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

16815 Royal Crest Drive, Houston, TX (409) 457-2821

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kaitlyn C

absolutely amazing! I hardly ever like to get my makeup done- I like to look more natural- but she did such an incredible job! I could not be any happier and would continue to hire her for any event!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Grace D

Kristina is so amazing!!! Literally my life saver during my big day! ❤️ I messaged her few weeks before my wedding not knowing if she will reply or not but thankfully she did immediately. Booking was smooth and hassle free. Also very professional, she was at the location early.... Read More She did an amazing job on my make up! very flawless and lasts all day. If you want a stress free make up artist and hair stylist I highly recommend Kristina. 100% Fabulous!!!👍👍

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Casey C

Kristina and her staff are amazing. Number one she has a great personality! Sweet sweet gal! She is very flexible, professional & her rates are reasonable. I was 110% pleased with her services on my big day! Thanks again! Casey Ciruti (formerly Davis)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie P

I really enjoyed my make up from Kristina. We had her and her staff come to our house to get ready. My make up looked great and so did all of the other girls! only issue was my hair ended up falling out by the end of the night, but that was probably because I was dancing too... Read More much!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Meagan M

Kristina and her team did a great job! They were punctual on the big day and even called ahead to verify details, which was so appreciated. They had great attitudes and my hair and makeup was beautiful and lasted all night!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Kristina Frank is amazing! She will not leave your side until you are 100% satisfied with your makeup. She is also a great and sweet person! My now husband loved the makeup too. Would never use anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

It was such a pleasure to have Kristina as my make-up artist. She did my make-up for all of my sessions: engagement, bridal, bachelorette and wedding day for me and all of my bridal party. It was so much fun working with her! She created such amazing looks for each and every... Read More girl. She is extremely talented at what she does and I would recommend her for any event that you have. Our make-up stayed all day/night long and everyone loved their eyelashes!! I plan to go back to her again!

I felt like a princess

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

Kristina was awesome. Let me start off with our first phone conversation. I called her on Mother's day and she answered, and talked to me for almost an hour. She took the time to listen to my interest and explained everything I needed to know. Super sweet and friendly. I also... Read More did a trial-run a few months before the wedding and her style is fabulous. My make-up was beautiful. On my wedding day Kristina and her staff showed up on time and ready to work. I had 10 girls getting hair AND make-up done and everything turned out amazing. I felt like a princess. Thank you is not enough!!

Bridal makeup and hair

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Katy W

I used Kristina for my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and then my wedding. She was fantastic, and her hair stylist, Julie, was as well!! They both listened to my preferences for my look, and were super flexible in accommodating me. I changed my look up some from my... Read More bridal portraits to my actual wedding day and Kristina responded to this change without missing a beat! Bottom line: I felt like it was worth the money, it was quality service in a nice studio, with 2 very pleasant women! I would absolutely use Kristina again, and would highly recommend her to other brides!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Michelle S

I found Kristina Frank through theknot.com after not being able to find anyone with availability on our wedding day, and when we talked on the phone for the first time I knew I would love her! I did my trials on my day of my bridals, and my hair (by Jessica) and makeup (by... Read More Kristina) were flawless! I had hair and makeup done for all my bridesmaids' and our mother of the groom on the wedding day. Kristina sent 3 girls to our venue so that we'd all be done in a reasonable amount of time. The girls are all extremely professional, welcoming, and very receptive to what people want from their hair and makeup. They can replicate pretty much anything from a picture alone! I am beyond pleased with the quality of work and overall cost for our hair and makeup for all 7 girls. I would DEFINITELY recommend Kristina Frank to anyone and everyone!

I couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Rachel S

I used Kristina's services for my engagement pictures, bridal shower, and wedding - and I could not have asked for any better. She is extremely professional, friendly, and affordable. Her team showed up on my wedding day prepared to handle myself, 6 bridesmaids, and moms... she... Read More had a prepared timeline and things ran smoothly, just as I'd hoped. We were all ready with time to spare and every single one of us looked flawless. It's no secret that weddings are stressful and I can honestly say that out of the entire day, the "getting ready" portion was the most relaxed I was. Her team made the experience fun and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her in the future to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Awesome so fun!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Kristina is one of the best in the League City Area for makeup. She was on point and had my Bridesmaid and I looking great on the big day. She really is great at what she does and is very helpful with suggestions :) I was so excited to have her first do my makeup for bridals... Read More her studio is so freaking awesome and she is such a warm spirit to work with and very welcoming. Will definitely be booking with her again :) - Katie

Kristina and her team are amazing and so talented!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Brandi B

Kristina and her crew were amazing! They arrived to the venue when they said they would and, for a person that is very picky about makeup and hair, they did wonders! i was very impressed and her whole team knew how to settle your nerves on the big day! i also recommend her to... Read More any and everyone looking for hair and makeup services and will continue to use them in the future!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nicole M

I had an outdoor wedding and you can guess where this is going... It poured cats and dogs. We had to make changes to our plans all day and Christina and her design team worked wonders. We had ten women who were getting ready with hair and makeup. They did awesome! My hair... Read More stayed up and my makeup looked great all night. Even through the rain and dancing. I recommend Christina and her team to do both hair and makeup to anyone bride and her wedding party. She is definitely worth it!!!

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sarah S

She was the most genuine, down to earth, friendly person! She answered all my questions leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding she was on time and prepared and so was her staff. She did an amazing job and helped me to feel gorgeous on my wedding day.

Kristina is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Megan A

I knew I wanted to use a makeup artist for my wedding, but was really nervous about it. I wasn't sure if they would get my "vision" and I also didn't want to look unlike myself. Going with Kristina for my makeup & hair was the BEST and easiest decision of my wedding planning... Read More experience. The first time I met her was the day of my Bridal photos and I instantly felt comfortable with her. She has the sweetest personality and my makeup was gorgeous! My photographer even asked me for her info so she could recommend her to her other clients. The day of the wedding, Kristina and her team did mine, my mother's and all of my bridesmaids makeup & hair and every single one of them were extremely happy with the outcome. They were very easy to work with and were happy to make any changes. I would definitely recommend Kristina to everyone. I cant wait until I have another function so I can use her again!!

Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Stacy E

Kristina and her staff did a great job on the hair and makeup for my wedding! They arrived to the venue on time and brought their whole workstation with them. They had 5 ladies to put makeup on and 7 hairstyles to do and they managed to get us all ready with a little time to... Read More spare. Everyone was very pleased with their work and felt beautiful!

Awesome Time with a Great Make up Artist

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Our wedding was early in the day and Kristina made both myself, my mom, and my maid of honor look fantastic in only a few hours. She was kind, courteous and fantastic with make up! There was another lady with this business that did hair, and she was amazing too! Needless to... Read More say, I recommend her business to anyone getting married in the area!

The best makeup Artist in the US!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kristen C

Kristina Frank did my makeup for my wedding and bridal portraits and I can honestly say she is the best makeup artist I have ever had. Being in the industry that I am in I have had makeup artists for my photoshoots in the past that have done makeup for celebrities. I never liked... Read More the way I looked and I never felt that I looked like myself. Kristina Frank does makeup in an artistic way that makes you feel and look beautiful but you still look like yourself. She is very professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Hair & Make-up

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Alexa S

Kristina Frank and her team were so professional from the start. I had my consultation and trial done for my engagement photos and they were absolutely beautiful. I was able to get several of my bridesmaids to get their hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding as well, so... Read More we received a group discount! Kristina made a day-off hair and make-up schedule and sent it out several weeks prior to the wedding and was so helpful when planning a wedding. This was one less thing off of my plate - thank you Kristina Frank for amazing wedding hair and make-up and a positive experience!!

FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Kristina is the best make-up artist EVER! I found her through a friend who had Kristina do her make-up for her own wedding; she did such a beautiful job on my friend, I had to ask for a trial. She was sooo flexible in fitting me in last minute on a Sunday before my engagement... Read More photo session and then in booking me + 4 bridesmaids for my wedding. She made our skin look flawless with her airbrush makeup and she new exactly how to take our description of what we wanted and bring out our features. No matter what look you want, from natural to dramatic and anything in between, she will make it look perfect. We all received so many compliments on our make up and it lasted allll day (we started at 9 am and it lasted throughout the night). Best thing of all is that it is such a pleasure working with Kristina because she is very enthusiastic and easy going that you feel comfortable telling her what you love, don't love and exchange life stories. You are in for a treat if you hire her for your wedding make-up =D

Best in the business!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Leslie B

If you are looking for outstanding results and fantastic customer service, you have to contact Kristina Frank Make-up Artistry!! I used Kristina herself for both, my bridal portraits and day-of make-up. I have had my make-up done by other artists in the area, but wow, I have... Read More never EVER been so pleased with my make-up. It was exactly what I had envisioned and hoped for. Kristina took what I was hoping for, threw in some professional opinion and voila!, perfect bridal make-up. My make-up flawlessly withstood 8 hours of 95+ degree Galveston humidity, I didn't even get my almost-guaranteed "forehead shine square." Kristina was wonderful to work with. I had so many questions/concerns and she addressed them professionally, patiently, and most importantly, quickly!! It never took her more than a few hours to respond to emails and she was incredibly flexible with her schedule, which, as a bride during wedding planning, is more than valuable. I could go on and on, but to sum it up quickly, she is the absolute best, you will not be disappointed, she is worth every penny.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Cheryl B

The morning of my wedding I was supposed to arrive at Kristina's studio in a limo. But the limo service messed up and by the time I got to the studio I was running late and had been crying. The ladies that were doing mine and my daughter's hair and make up were very... Read More understanding. They did an amazing job and were very professional. I merely gave them an idea of how I wanted me and my daughter to look and they took it above and beyond. I couldn't have asked for better. I didn't even recognize myself the make up was so amazing. I forgot I showed up crying and you couldn't even tell. Thank you so much for repairing bad day and making it great.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kristy W

Kristina Frank was wonderful! I never thought I would use a make up artist for my wedding but my skin broke out terribly about 3 months before my wedding. I was very nervous about my skin as the acne ended up leaving scars. Kristina Frank did a wonderful job on my make up, the... Read More make up for my mother and sister, I didn't really know what I had in mind for the wedding but she had wonderful ideas and was very helpful. My mom is in her 60's and does not really wear make up and was a bit hesitant about getting her make up done. Kristina kept this in mind and my mom was pleased with the outcome. I would absolutely recommend Kristina Frank for any of your make up needs!

Kristina Frank is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Ilsse V

Kristina Frank's work is amazing. She is very friendly, professional and reliable. She did my make-up the day of my wedding and I was very happy with the way I looked. She didn't change me, she just enhanced my own features and I really appreciated that! She also did my mom's... Read More make-up and mom received a lot of compliments throughout the day. I'm very happy that I chose Kristina as my make-up artist!!!