Hard to Find High Fashion Designer Gowns

Krustallos Couture Bridal is a locally owned and family operated bridal boutique. We pride ourselves in the design and creation of quality bridal gowns and accessories. Call us to set up your free one on one consultation at our gorgeous boutique located in Altamonte Springs. Our designer has been designing and constructing high end garments for more than 25 years. Krustallos gowns are a step above the average retail gown because of their comfort, high fashionn design and fit. Read our reviews and see why many brides choose Krustallos Couture. _________________________________________________________________________________ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL- "Create your own kind of style... Let it be unique for your self and yet identifiable for others." - Orson Welles.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

995 N. State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL (407) 463-1375
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Allie G

I absolutely loved working with Celeste and Natalie. Not only are they very talented at what they do but they give honest opinions and suggestions on how to make the dress look better! Very friendly and professional.

Incredible Custom-Made Dresses - Made with Love

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Andreina P

Celeste is an amazing lady with a deep passion for her work and the beautiful dresses that result from it. She made me a dream of a wedding gown. She listened carefully and made great suggestions along the way. In the end I wore a completely unique, satin dress with every detail... Read More carefully placed by Celeste down to the hand cut and sown lace on the bodice. It's an incredible experience I never imagined having in my life and I feel blessed to have had Celeste cross my path! I'm every grateful for her work and highly recommend her to any bride in search of creating their perfect gown. When I started my dress search, I had only the idea of a mermaid silhouette and none of the "you'll know" when it's the right dress happening. I was not excited about the ongoing search but had the amazing opportunity to speak with Celeste, which gave me hope that I might have the right dress to wear on the big day. She took her time to explain fabrics and the pros and cons of the dress stores I would visit. In the end, every word she said was true - the dresses would be heavy, cheaply made, expensive, hot and still require hundreds of dollars to alter. Her pricing is incredibly reasonable when compared to the box stores, particularly when you consider the amount of work she pours into each one. She listens to every special request and is always excited to share the story o how the dress is coming along.

2016-03-07T18:44:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience and leaving such a wonderful review for us! Your dress, a couture masterpiece. You looked amazing. I loved all of your ideas and in the end your gown was just perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stephanie F

Truly one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I met Celeste and Natalie about 18 months before my wedding at a bridal show and knew that they were who I wanted to work with to create my custom gown. About 6 months before our day, I contacted them and we began the... Read More amazing process of making my dress. I felt so incredibly involved and informed the entire time. From deciding on a style, to choosing my lace, and every fitting, it was so easy and these ladies made me feel so comfortable. Having it custom made, my dress fit like a glove. It was absolutely perfect! Everyone said that it was the most beautiful wedding dress they'd ever seen and I felt absolutely stunning in it. I would suggest Krustallo's to every bride!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tiffany K

I won a custom wedding dress at a bridal expo and was really nervous about everything designing a dress entailed. The moment we booked our appointment and started working with Celeste I started to feel so much better! She seemed to know exactly what I wanted without me even... Read More having to tell her! Celeste and Natalie really made my wedding dress dreams come true, and I hope they continue doing what they do for every other bride. They are truly amazing and I had the best experience with them!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

When we walked in to Krustallos, we were briefly confused. There were only eight or ten bridal gowns displayed on racks, and no commercialized atmosphere. Having had a mother who made my own bridal gown, however, we quickly understood what we had found—a custom bridal shop!... Read More Celeste, in her friendly and approachable manner, explained that she would sketch the design the bride had in mind, and create a gown custom made to the bride’s specifications—in terms of both style and size. We were instantly transfixed. This would be an entirely different experience than those giant clips. Spending the kind of money a bridal gown costs made a lot more sense now! Before we left that first day, Celeste had sketched my daughter’s ideas, and given us a basic idea of the cost. We were very surprised to learn that the dress she had in mind would be less expensive than the off the rack ones we had seen at the other stores—and it would be one-of-a-kind! We brought the dress home two weeks before the wedding, which gave me time to show it off to plenty of admirers (women only—my daughter was of the firm conviction that no men could see it until the wedding day!). On the morning of her wedding, my daughter, hair and makeup complete, easily slid into her gown, and turned into a princess. The purchase of a bridal gown is a once in a lifetime expense. It should also be a once in a lifetime experience. There is no comparison between the type of experience provided by Celeste and Natalie, as they designed and created my daughter’s gown, and purchasing a gown “off the rack” from another store. No one else will ever have a gown just like my daughter’s, and no one should. Her marriage is unique, and custom made for her. So was her dress. This review has a character limit, but I have a lot more to say! Please contact vendor for my full review.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Connor B

If you or anyone you know is getting married, go see Celeste and Natalie before you do anything else! You will be so happy that you did. I was intimidated by dress shopping, but I was lucky enough to meet with Celeste and Natalie first. Complete with chocolate covered... Read More strawberries, Fiji bottled water and the scent of eucalyptus mint candles; the boutique is lovely and these 2 women are even lovelier! Knowing that Celeste would be able to create a unique dress for me using the highest quality materials is a bridal miracle! It relieved the stress and pressure of finding "THE dress" off of a retail rack. I had a blast going to 3 different bridal stores in Altamonte, trying on 20 different dresses and making notes of what I did and did not like so that I can give that info to Celeste for her to sketch my customized dress.Natalie has been great with answering all of my questions, communicating quickly and with a friendly, positive attitude. And the cherry on top? They are actually very affordable! They also offer charming, unique jewelry and accessories. I am so excited to proceed with Krustallo's Couture Bridal!

2016-03-07T18:31:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Connor for your kind review! We are excited for the opportunity provide you with the ultimate bridal gown experience. Your gown will not only be gorgeous but a one of a kind heirloom.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Joelle P

I couldn't find my wedding dress anywhere and when I did it was way out of my budget. Then my wedding planner introduced me to Krustallos and Celeste saved the day. She is a perfectionist and understood my vision. The dress was more beautiful than I could have asked for and... Read More everything was perfect, in fact my mom also had her dress made by Celeste as well. She is a genuine person who will make sure your Cinderella dreams come true.

2016-03-07T18:38:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We loved working with you and your lovely mother. (Dad was awesome too!) I am so glad you were referred to us! Being able to bring your vision to life was amazing. Your gorgeous gown was truly... Read Less Read More

Exceptional service and product!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Lisa M

I arrived at Krustallos with only a vague idea of I wanted; I had a beautiful skirt that I purchased and loved but I couldn't find a top that I liked. Celeste and Natalie helped me design the perfect piece! I was a little nervous that the cost of a custom made piece would be way... Read More outside my budget (which was modest); but the quote Celeste gave was very reasonable. Now that I know the time and effort that actually went into making my top, the price was VERY, VERY good. Service was exceptional, the product was perfect and absolutely beautiful. The quality of Celeste's sewing was top notch! I couldn't have been more happy with the experience and the end result of collaborating with Celeste and Natalie. I would absolutely recommend their services for brides who are looking for something unique and special.

2016-03-07T18:41:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa for choosing us to create your one of a kind bridal ensemble. The most fun experience ever! All of our fittings were special and we are glad we where able to help you. Thank you for your sharing your special day with... Read Less Read More

Excellent work and customer service!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

Let me start off by saying, that I never wanted to get married and it was not a dream of mine growing up, so I would never expect to fall in love with mine as well as my bridesmaids dresses as much as I did. I just happen to win a custom made silk gown up to $1,500 from... Read More Krustallos Couture Bridal at a wedding expo I attended. I didn't know what to expect until I actually met with Celeste. When I went to my first appointment, she not only sat with me one on one (no interruptions, because the store was closed), but she took the time to listen to what I thought I liked and gave me ideas. This was not the case for the other two bridal shops I went to (David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo). They were either rude or helping other customers and did not give you their full attention. Once I tried on a few dresses and told Celeste that I definitely wanted lace, she sat and sketched up a beautiful dress, that then came to life. I still can't believe how much work she did in such a short period of time, and everything was beautiful! After meeting her for the second time, I had been looking at her bridesmaids dresses and asked her if there was any way she could manage to make all five of my bridesmaid dresses (one being a junior bridesmaid) in the short amount of time we had. She didn't hesitate for one second and took on the challenge. Every appointment was one on one, whether it was for just me or all/some of the girls. This made it that much more personal because I really got to know Celeste and her awesome personality! She truly did magic by creating this picture I had in my head of what all the girls dresses would look like as well as mine. With only four months total, she had started my dress and at around three months until the wedding, she then began making the girls dresses. Between many crazy fittings, picky/opinionated bridesmaids, and different schedules, Celeste made it work. She not only made all of our dresses, but also my veil, and added pieces of lace from dress onto my shoes as well. Although my dress was free, with these extras and the added lace, I did pay a little over $300, which was definitely worth it. I forgot to mention that all of the girls dresses were completely different, which made this that much more of a challenge, but she pulled it off with ease! I know she didn't feel that way at times, but it never showed. I suggest ANYONE who is getting married to at least check out her shop and meet with Celeste because she is truly amazing, from her personality to work! She made my dress experience my favorite part of all the wedding planning. Danielle Augone

2015-06-19T17:07:10 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you so much for your words. It really was a great experience working with you and having the fortune to be a part of your dream wedding. I truly loved your ideas. You and your bridesmaids were so much fun to work with.... Read Less Read More

custom dresses - the only way to go

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Lisa M

From the moment we walked into the boutique, my daughter (the bride) and I felt special. Celeste, the owner and designer, listened to what my daughter wanted, made helpful suggestions, and designed and made the dress of my daughter's dreams. Celeste also designed and made my... Read More dress for the wedding. I showed her a few examples of styles I liked, and the end result was an equally amazing dress. The dresses here are custom made, so they are unique and fit like a glove. No gapes, pinches, rubbing, etc. Celeste took time at each fitting to make sure the dresses were meeting our expectations as to design and fit. She was extremely patient and never made us feel like our tweaks to the designs were bothersome. The dresses were completed in plenty of time and came out fabulous. Celeste uses high-end fabrics and lace and that is evident in the final product. The dresses were steamed and given to us in very nice, hanging dress bags. Her prices may seem high to some at first compared to the chain salons, but remember, these are high-end, custom, original designs. Her price includes all alterations and a more than reasonable number of fittings. With the high quality, these dresses can easily be heirloom dresses, passed to future generations. I find the dresses designed and made by Krustallos Couture Bridal Boutique an excellent value. The value, service, and quality greatly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this boutique.

2015-06-19T17:18:01 Response from the vendor

Lisa, We are humbled by your wonderful review. Thank you! It was our pleasure to make the dress that Jessica envisioned come to life. The biggest compliment we could ever receive is knowing that we were there when a brides dream dress came true. We... Read Less Read More

Natalie and Celeste

Mother and Daughter Designers of Custom Wedding Gowns. Have more than 25 years experience. Born in the USA, and has lived in Central Florida for over 30 years. Award wining and vendor preferred. We can design and construct those hard to find designs you have been looking for. Don't settle for yet another polyester overpriced designer gown. Feel and see the difference at Krustallos.