Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning

1404 Mt Royal blvd, Glenshaw, PA (571) 606-8974

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christine S

Kyle is incredible! He is a very talented artist who takes the time to learn about your style and the look you want. He did mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. Originally I only had him scheduled to do 3 of us but after the rest of the group saw his talent, they all... Read More asked if he could fit them in because it looked so great! That says a lot! He fit everyone in and wasn’t rushed to finish anything! The make up photographed beautifully and stayed on the entire night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michelle H

I can't compliment Kyle enough for his amazing make up skills and warm and friendly personality. I hired Kyle to do make up for my bridal party and me and he went above and beyond to stay on time, have enough time for touch ups, and provided me with extra lip balm for touch ups... Read More later on. The make up photographed beautifully, stayed on the entire night, and I only needed to touch up lip gloss once!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Anastasia A

My experience with KTHOM was simply amazing... Kyle was completely accomodating when I explained that my cosmetic artist had cancelled last minute. It was like he donned the cape and came to my rescue. Kyle was able to calm my last minute jitters and help to destress me, he... Read More was simply wonderful. I was a bit concerned as I am not a cosmetic wearer and as he helped me to relax Kyle was able to create a vision of soft highlights and a fresh natural look that was simply gorgeous. The evening was flawless jsut as my cosmetics were. His art photographed fabuloulsy and his products did not cause any flare up. All in all it was a magnificent experience.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bethany B

Kyle is so great. Highly recommended. I'm so glad I trusted him to do my bridal makeup. I am kind of particular when it comes to makeup so I was a little unsure of having someone do my makeup for my wedding day - I had considered just doing it myself, but I'm glad I had Kyle... Read More do my makeup professionally because it looked much better than if I had done it myself and it was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding day :) Kyle was so good at makeup and I literally did not have to think about my makeup or touchups or any of that the entire day/night after he applied my makeup and lashes. It stayed on so well and wore so comfortably. I've never ever worn fake lashes and was nervous about them feeling annoying or unnatural, but I needn't have worried - he did a great job and I didn't even notice them after application. (and they looked so good and subtle). He also did makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids and my flower girl as well, which looked fabulous on all of them! Kyle was super professional - prompt, kind, patient, focused, easy going - all the good traits you want in a makeup artist for your wedding day or any other day :) Wishing Kyle the best of luck opening his new spa and many thanks to him for being so great at what he does.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kelsey S

I can't say enough how much I love Kyle! He made us all feel beautiful on my wedding day and was SO prepared for everything. He went above and beyond and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Rebecca P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kyle!! Not only is he genuinely a great person to have there for your wedding there, but he is a phenomenal hair, and makeup artist - I showed him a picture of what I wanted, and he replicated it exactly. Not to mentioned, my makeup... Read More stayed flawless the entire day (and I cried a lot haha). I would recommend Kyle in a heartbeat for any bride!

5 stars isn't enough

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jennifer B

Kyle is phenomenal and would recommend him hands down to anyone for their wedding day makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but he put my nerves at ease when we did the trial for my wedding. Day of my wedding he pulled my whole look together with airbrush makeup, fake eye... Read More lashes, etc. and did touch ups as needed for my pictures. He is super easy to work with and when I was worried or nervous about something he said "Don't worry...I'll take care of it." I look forward to doing skincare/makeup sessions with him in the future.