Engagement

Digital Files, Wedding Albums

701 Pennsylvania Ave, San Francisco, CA (415) 285-9000

Can't go wrong with Kurty!

Reviewed on 12/14/2014

We highly recommend Kurty and his photography services! We had a beautiful setting, a beautiful day and beautiful wedding, and he captured it all. He was extremely professional and responsive. He captured great candid shots throughout the day to document all that was going on,... Read More but also made wonderful suggestions on shots that he wanted to set up. I appreciate how he was also able to capture the attention of the kids who were in the pictures too. He did an amazing job on the wedding highlights slideshow as well; even the song he chose to accompany the slideshow captured the tone of the day perfectly!

City Hall Wedding and Beach Photos!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Amy W

Kurty was amazing at our City Hall wedding last week. We were two brides and he was warm and welcoming. We felt completely comfortable with him and he took great photos! We got pictures at City Hall and Bakers Beach. They turned out great and incorporated a variety of portraits,... Read More posed, and candid. I would definitely recommend him! Plus, you can't beat the price compared to other photographers found on YELP and online in the area.

The best photographer a bride can get

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Get Kurty for your wedding!!! He is an amazing photographer. I really love San Francisco City hall and I want to have my ceremony over there. I found Kurty as one of their preferred vendors. So I went to his website to checkout his work. A picture is worth a thousand words, if... Read More you see Kurty's slide show, it worth a million words! His pictures are beautiful, the story line is great, and music is amazing. I fell in love with all the slide shows on his website, I watched them all. After my fiance (now husband) and I meet with Kurty, we decide to book him for our wedding. This is a summary for Kurty's work after working with him: 1. He is very friend and funny. He is so easy to work with. He calms the nervous couple and give suggestion on how to pose for photos 2. He is VERY, VERY, VERY professional. He takes his job seriously. He show up on time (even before the meet time). He response his email quickly. He is willing to work with our schedule to make sure everything goes smoothly. He even skip his meal during our reception just want to make sure that he take beautiful pictures for our event. 3. He is very talent. He takes beautiful pictures. 4. He is creative. He is not only take beautiful pictures, he also create a beautiful slide show for you. I shared the slide show with my relatives that can't attend my wedding, they all love his work. Go checkout his wedding gallery on his website. All the slide shows are just amazing. Kurty, thank you for all your hard work. You are a talent photographer and we are very lucky to find you to capture one of the most memorable day of our lives. Thank you

Great photographer for a good price

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Deborah

Being on the budget we were, my husband and I had did tons of research on wedding photographers. Having really great wedding photos was extremely important to me, but we could not afford $4000 + for a photographer. We managed to book Kurty through a website called "Thumbtack"... Read More where you enter the details of what you want and then vendors bid on you. I definitely recommend brides check this website out for all kinds of vendors they need. In general Kurty was more expensive than we might have been able to afford but our photographer was great! Kurty has 5 photographers on staff, all of which lean more toward the photojournalism style rather than posed photos. We met with the head guy for a consultation - Kurty before the wedding. While we loved the idea of lots of candid photos throughout the wedding, we also wanted lots of posed photos of family and the wedding party. Kurty made it sound like the posed photo time would be short and that worried us, but we had already booked them so we were stuck. Luckily we had nothing to worry about come the wedding day! Michael was the photographer who was there the wedding day. He was funny, easy-going, and professional. He took lots of candid and posed photos of my bridesmaids and I getting ready in our dressing room and having fun before the wedding. He also took great photos of the entire ceremony. Come the cocktail hour/photo time he was more than accommodating to our desire for lots of posed photos. He even kept coming up with more and more ideas for us! The hour ended up running long, but the whole wedding party was having a ton of fun taking pictures and now I have some really fun, silly photos to look back on. Throughout the reception he continued with candid photos. When we got the photos back we were surprised how many dancing pictures there were! Most people had no idea he was around snapping pictures! They were great! The were only a few small things I was very slightly disappointed in. One: my hair kept falling out, leaving my bangs falling awkwardly in clumps on my forehead, and Michael never mentioned anything. For the candid photos obviously not a problem. For the posed photos where everyone is suppose to look nice? I just wish he had mentioned it and in some of the pictures the bangs hanging there really bother me. Luckily the husband is good at photoshop and has managed to fix most of those. Perhaps I should have told my bridesmaids they needed to be on the lookout for such issues, but oh well. Also, there were a few photos I wanted taken (husband's face when he first saw me - everyone told me he had the largest grin on his face, so I was excited to see the pictures and alas there was none where he face was really lit up; also my husband dipped and kissed me at the end of our first dance and that picture was either never taken or didnt come out; little stuff). Overall I highly recommend Kurty photography. The pictures turned out wonderfully and I'm so happy to have a ton of great pictures to look back on and remember my wedding.

Unbelievably Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 NICOLE G

Words cannot express how beautiful our wedding photos are thanks to Kurty. Kurty is an amazingly talented photographer, who was attentive and responsive to our every need. Don’t pass up a chance to work with Kurty. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Kurty’s amazing... Read More photos of your special day.

Kurty is a Brilliant Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 nazanin h

We had the pleasure of working with Kurty and we absolutely loved his work. He was so great to work with and he exceeded our expectations. Kurty possesses a rare blend of artistic vision, people skills, and professionalism. We hired Kurty to shoot our engagement and wedding... Read More at Mountain Winery in Saratoga on May 3rd 2013. The experience was amazing and our pictures are breath taking. We love his passion and love for photography that really shows in all of our photos. He is fun to work with, and a fantastic photographer with a very creative eye and ability to capture the unique beauty of an event, couple, or person! Our special day will forever be documented with pictures he captured that tell a beautiful story and we will treasure them forever. His work it's nothing short of exceptional. I can't recommend him enough!! Thanks Kurty!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Natalie C

We planned our actual very last minute and the hotel we got married at recommended Kurty. We were extremely pleased with Kurty and have wonderful memories of our wedding thanks to him. He was polite,discreet and caught so many memorable moments for us to treasure. It was truly a... Read More pleasure working with him and we highly recommend him.

Kurty is the best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Sarah J

Kurty Photography photographed my wedding and was amazing. Kurty is a pleasure to work with! He was punctual and very prepared. The photo book that we got afterward was very high quality and you can tell a lot of thought went into putting it together. I would highly... Read More recommend Kurty Photography.. worth every penny!

Kurty is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Crystal A

We hired Kurty to shoot our wedding in San Francisco on a recommendation from friends, and he did an unbelievable job of capturing the day. He and his team had us covered really well and he had us set up for so many great shots! We had a huge gallery of great pictures to choose... Read More from for our wedding album, and the finished product completely blew us away. Such great quality and Kurty has a great eye for photo editing and for piecing together pictures in a very artful way that tells a story. I would highly recommend Kurty for capturing the best moments at any kind of event.

The Best Nicest Photography to capture your memories

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Christina L

Kurty is hands down the BEST photographer with the creative eye that you want at your wedding or event etc. We used Kurty 6 years ago and we've been still hearing from people how beautiful out pictures turned out. Kurty is also a SUPER nice guy who knows how to capture the... Read More moment and suggest different poses. He books fast so you need to call him asap or choose one of his other counterparts. He may not be the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive. You will LOVE having your memories captured by him. Oh, now we are bringing our 6 month old to him for baby pictures and family pictures...

Kurty is an Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 sheila d

Kurty is a very friendly man who takes beautiful pictures! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! We would highly recommend him to all of our family and friends!

Can't ask for much more

Reviewed on 3/18/2012 Aiko T

Kurty really knew how to make our families smile at our wedding. He knew how to be at the right places at the right times. The resulting quality of his work was no exception, either.

A photographer who captures everything you are!

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 ALEXIS K

We LOVED Kurty! Both my husband and I have a very goofy side and Kurty did a fantastic job of capturing our silliness while maintaining beauty, elegance, and magnificence in all of our wedding photos. He has an eye for detail and creativity you can't find anywhere else! His... Read More selection process for photos is easy, but the best part of it all is... the album. There has not been a single person that has looked at our album without gasping from sheer amazement at how spectacular it is. Enjoy Kurty Photography, they are a rare find!

Something about Kurty...

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Monica M

My friend recommended me to Kurty Photography. There is something about Kurty that makes you love him from the beginning. Whether putting you at ease if you're not photogenic (such as myself), or humoring my fiance in still-art poses. He's practical and has a true photographers... Read More eye, taking the real moments in life, and capturing them with appreciation. My family thought he was great right away. It was a pleasure working with him on our engagement shoot, and wedding! Kurty always responds quickly to questions and concerns. I knew photography was one thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day!

Kurty and Michael were energetic and creative

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Jolynn c

We were 100% please with Kurty Photography. Kurty and Michael together shot our wedding at Viansa. We ended up with some amazing photos. A true eye for photography. Creative and fun photos. Kurty photography also puts together a slideshow of pictures which is great to share... Read More with family and friends for a quick highlight of the entire day. Highly recommend!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Michelle R

Kurty is an amazing photographer. He captured every shot that we could ever want and MORE! I definitely recommend him and his team! He got our pictures back to us fast and with every package he includes a slideshow which is perfect for family and friends!

Kurty is Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Jennifer T

Kurty Wong captured our special day with AMAZING photos! His style is natural and elegant. Whatever your wedding budget is, don't skimp on photography. His photos are made to last, and you won't regret the investment. Kurty also puts together a beautiful slideshow to document... Read More the best day of your life.

Review for Kurty Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Angela C

He was very good about getting the formal shots but was excellent in capturing the endearing moments. Kurty did a combination of photojournalistic style with the required photos that the parents wanted.

Review for Kurty Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Casey S

I loved my photographer!!!! He was so easy to work with. He captured our wedding day so well. Now we have a wonderful album to look at and feel like we are back in that day. I would hire him again in a hearbeat!