National Award Winning Photographer!

43119 Teaberry Dr, Leesburg, VA

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Kelly H

It was nice to have two different perspectives shown through the photographs. The pictures turned out great and they were very accommodating in terms of customizing a package for me so I got exactly what I wanted even though it was not one of their normal offers. Was a little... Read More disappointed because I specifically mentioned before the wedding day, pictures I wanted with family members (especially my grandmother) to be taken at the reception. They wrote it down and said it wouldn't be a problem. Being swept up in the chaos that is a wedding, I completely forgot about them until the day after. Now I do not have any photographs with my grandmother at my wedding. While it is partially my fault, I was assured the pictures would be taken and they weren't. Otherwise it was a good experience.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Sommer S

Lyn was a great photographer to have. He stayed out of the way but captured all of the important moments and was very friendly. We haven't gotten our album yet, but we have gotten access to all of the original pictures online. They were posted within two weeks after the... Read More wedding. The pictures are beautiful but they don't necessarily look like they were taken by a professional photographer. The angles and focus aren't particularly unique. But we got over 1,000 pictures and I am very much looking forward to the album which will have 45 of the best pictures that we choose.

Great Team!

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Trish L

My husband and I were very happy with L.H. Lindberg. Lyn and Karen are a great team. They were very flexible with us in regards to our Engagement shoot which we needed to reschedule several times. They are very enthusiastic and professional. During the day of our ceremony,... Read More Karen and Lyn were constantly shooting the entire day. We have so many good pictures to choose from - it is hard to decide which are our favorites. I'm still reviewing them for album selections as there are so many great ones to choose from! They provided DVDs of all of the pictures so I have more time to send and organize all of the beautiful photos! We would recommend them to anyone getting married.

TO L H Lindberg Photography