Bridal Specialists

Your wedding day is the event of a lifetime, let the stylists and makeup artists at La Beautique assist you in creating the perfect hair and makeup look for your special day. La Beautique offers in salon and on-site bridal services.

329 Watertown Street , Newton, MA (617) 244-0200

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Erin A

You will not regret hiring Dominique and the ladies she brings for your special day. From start to finish, working with Dominique was effortless. Not only did she help create a hair and makeup vision for my wedding day, but then delivered EXACTLY that. Dominique is personable,... Read More professional, and a master at wedding hair and makeup. Every bride wants to be beautiful on her special day...Dominique helps you look and feel so much more than that. Thank you, Dominique!

2018-01-08T11:20:31 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how please you are with having hired us for your big day! You and your bridal party were a blast to work with. Best wishes to you and your husband! XO -Dominique & The La Beautique Bridal Team

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Marissa V

Dominique helped to make my entire vision come true! She made my hair and makeup look flawless for my big day. In our trials and visits leading up to the wedding, she listened to everything I had to say and even when I could barely put what I was looking for into words, she was... Read More still able to capture what I imagined. When doing makeup for my bridesmaids she listened to each of their needs and made them all look beautiful. She did so much to make the day go smooth and stress free, but also made me feel so pampered and special. I would recommend Dominique's bridal services to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Elyse P

Dominique did the make-up for my bridal party, myself, and make-up for my mom and the mother of the groom. She was a pleasure to work with, from the initial trial right through to the wedding day. Dominique is responsive and organized, and even though she probably had a million... Read More weddings she made me feel like a top priority. She was professional and sweet, and tailored each girls' look while still making sure everyone was cohesive. She was so kind in accommodating everyone's make-up preference, whether they wanted a full set of lashes or just a little cover-up. She was absolutely amazing and I am already looking for another excuse to have my make-up done! I would 1000% recommend her talents to any bride or anyone looking for something extra for an event. Thank you so much Dominique!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kate S

Dominique and her team are AMAZING! I could not settle on a hair and makeup artist until I found La Beautique and I knew right away that they were the right team to make my bridesmaids and me feel absolutely amazing on my wedding day! If you’re still looking you can stop right... Read More now- because La Beautique is the way to go! I ended up having two hair trials because I was so indecisive and Dominque literally knew exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Dominique and her team showed up right on time on the Wedding morning at the hotel and they immediately made everyone comfortable. They set up really quickly and before I knew it they had my bridesmaids in the chairs doing hair and makeup! The team is awesome and it felt like getting ready with friends! Dominique is great at communicating and replies quickly to emails- she is super organized and a great business owner which I really appreciated in a vendor- there was zero stress! On the wedding day she and her team made everyone look and feel amazing and I cannot say enough wonderful things about how great they were! I would recommend them again and again and again! Thank you so much, Dominique!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jennifer T

I went to La Beautique out of convenience (they are located at the end of my street!). I was having engagement photos taken and decided to splurge on hair and makeup last minute. I was able to book an appointment with ease and met the incredibly talented and sweet Dominique! I... Read More was so pleased with how she did my hair and makeup I knew walking out of there that I had found the person I wanted to do my hair and make up for my wedding. I gave her a vision and she captured it perfectly for my big day! My girls and I had a blast with her and her helpers the morning of the wedding. Really good vibes and lots of laughs! I now see Dominique on the regular for cuts and colors and she does a fantastic job! She is patient and works with you to get the exact color you are looking for! Her employees are super nice and friendly! Every time I come in for an appointment we chat about another learning event she is attending to keep up with current trends and master her craft even more! Whether or not you are looking for a stylist for an event or a go-to everyday salon definitely check out La Beautique! I am happy I randomly decided to that day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Christina L

I am SO glad I hired La Beautique for my wedding. I was completely blown away by how gorgeous everyone turned out, from more neutral classic looks on some of the bridesmaids, to the more dramatic look I wanted for myself! They worked with our schedule and had everyone done in... Read More time without anyone feeling rushed. I seriously cannot recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lizzie S

I hired the salon for hair and makeup services for me and my bridesmaids. They were amazing!!! Everyone's hair and makeup came out great and lasted the entire night. I would highly recommend them! Dominique was super accommodating and professional from start to finish.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Luciana M

Hiring Dominique as a hair and makeup stylist was by far the best decision I made!!! Dominique and her team are extremely talented, professional, and wonderful to work with. Dominique understands that every bride wants to love the way they look on their wedding day, and her work... Read More certainly reflects that. Dominique was very thorough during our trial - listening and taking note of all the things I liked or didn’t like - and graciously worked with me until we landed on a look I was happy with. The day of our wedding, Dominique and her team took care of hair and make up services for myself and my bridal party - and even found a way to take care of 4 additional family members on top of that!! Everyone looked absolutely stunning!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dominique to any bride looking for an experienced hair and make up artist that is both talented and professional.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laura J

Dominique was awesome!! I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and didn't want to the overly done up and she found the perfect balance for me. She was a great listener and is seriously talented when it comes to makeup and hair. I loved the finished product and would highly... Read More recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Adriana T

I found Dominique on the Knot and saw how great the reviews and photos were. I decided to book her for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I was a little worried because I didn't have time to book a trial since I had a destination wedding, but I put my trust in Dominique.... Read More She did an incredible job with my hair and makeup, I was shocked at how she made me look! My hair was flawless, my makeup was unlike anything I'd ever had before and I was so happy!! The best part was my husband wouldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked on our wedding day. Thank you Dominique!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa P

Dominique is extremely talented, patient, accommodating, and super sweet!!! I really loved that she was my wedding day stylist for BOTH my hair AND makeup!!! Dominique also did hair AND make- up for my mother and my sister for my small wedding ceremony. I was a very... Read More indecisive bride! I had two hair trials and still ended up going with a different style for the day of my wedding! She was SO patient with me and I really appreciate that! I ended up doing a faux bob style for the ceremony that I was able to take out for the reception and wear it loosely curled and down. I loved being able to have two different styles and seeing that I was so indecisive that really worked! She was always honest during the hair trials (and I truly valued her expert opinion), while also being open to my suggestions and vision. My husband LOVED the way Dominique did my make-up. I looked like myself just a a little upgraded! She helped me feel very beautiful and confident and I am so grateful to her for that. She did an excellent job making my mother feel and look great, as well as my sister. We got married on Memorial Day and she opened up her salon just for us! We were able to have a fun and relaxing time in a great atmosphere (the salon is beautiful- super clean and chique). Dominique is wonderful and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the very best on their special day! Thank you, Dominique!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jamie A

A friend of mine suggested that I reach out to Dominique for hair and makeup for my Wedding. Scheduling my trial was a breeze and when I met with Dominique for the first time, I knew she had to be the one to do my hair and makeup for my Wedding. Dominique is super personable and... Read More very talented. The day of my Wedding Dominique and her team traveled to us, were there right on time and stayed until everyone was ready and happy with their hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids complimented how kind and professional her team was. Most of all everyone’s hair and makeup looked fabulous from our early morning start through the end of the night! I would most definitely recommend La Beautique to anyone looking for a hairstylist/makeup artist for their Wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lisa A

Dominique did amazing work on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I showed her my Pinterest boards and told her I was going for a classic old Hollywood vibe, and she created a look that was exactly what I wanted. I felt so glamorous! Dominique is an artist, and she is also a... Read More sweet person. I would recommend her to any bride! The salon is super cute, with design details such as ornate white frames around the mirrors.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kristy V

My bridesmaids and my myself highly recommend Dominique. She did an amazing job with all of our makeup. Not one complaint! Her timing was perfect also. She even finished early! Very professional and kind. Thank you Dominique !!!

2016-10-21T14:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & for having me be a part of your special day! XO

Dominique Pasquarosa

Dominique has been a stylist and makeup artist for 6 years. She is very passionate about the bridal industry and is continuously taking classes to learn and perfect new techniques. Her most recent certifications include "The Master Class" with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic & "Style Down The Aisle" Bridal Styling. Dominique is very careful to listen to her clients every need to be sure they walk down the aisle looking and feeling their best. Her passion for the beauty industry drives her to continue presenting her clients with nothing but high quality service.