Bridal Specialists

Your wedding day is the event of a lifetime, let the stylists and makeup artists at La Beautique assist you in creating the perfect hair and makeup look for your special day. La Beautique offers in salon and on-site bridal services.

329 Watertown Street , Newton, MA (617) 244-0200

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kristy V

My bridesmaids and my myself highly recommend Dominique. She did an amazing job with all of our makeup. Not one complaint! Her timing was perfect also. She even finished early! Very professional and kind. Thank you Dominique !!!

2016-10-21T14:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & for having me be a part of your special day! XO

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Erin A

You will not regret hiring Dominique and the ladies she brings for your special day. From start to finish, working with Dominique was effortless. Not only did she help create a hair and makeup vision for my wedding day, but then delivered EXACTLY that. Dominique is personable,... Read More professional, and a master at wedding hair and makeup. Every bride wants to be beautiful on her special day...Dominique helps you look and feel so much more than that. Thank you, Dominique!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lisa A

Dominique did amazing work on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I showed her my Pinterest boards and told her I was going for a classic old Hollywood vibe, and she created a look that was exactly what I wanted. I felt so glamorous! Dominique is an artist, and she is also a... Read More sweet person. I would recommend her to any bride! The salon is super cute, with design details such as ornate white frames around the mirrors.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Marissa V

Dominique helped to make my entire vision come true! She made my hair and makeup look flawless for my big day. In our trials and visits leading up to the wedding, she listened to everything I had to say and even when I could barely put what I was looking for into words, she was... Read More still able to capture what I imagined. When doing makeup for my bridesmaids she listened to each of their needs and made them all look beautiful. She did so much to make the day go smooth and stress free, but also made me feel so pampered and special. I would recommend Dominique's bridal services to anyone I know getting married!

Dominique Pasquarosa

Dominique has been a stylist and makeup artist for 6 years. She is very passionate about the bridal industry and is continuously taking classes to learn and perfect new techniques. Her most recent certifications include "The Master Class" with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic & "Style Down The Aisle" Bridal Styling. Dominique is very careful to listen to her clients every need to be sure they walk down the aisle looking and feeling their best. Her passion for the beauty industry drives her to continue presenting her clients with nothing but high quality service.