Bridal Specialists

Your wedding day is the event of a lifetime, let the stylists and makeup artists at La Beautique assist you in creating the perfect hair and makeup look for your special day. La Beautique offers in salon and on-site bridal services.

329 Watertown Street , Newton, MA (617) 244-0200

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Erin A

You will not regret hiring Dominique and the ladies she brings for your special day. From start to finish, working with Dominique was effortless. Not only did she help create a hair and makeup vision for my wedding day, but then delivered EXACTLY that. Dominique is personable,... Read More professional, and a master at wedding hair and makeup. Every bride wants to be beautiful on her special day...Dominique helps you look and feel so much more than that. Thank you, Dominique!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Marissa V

Dominique helped to make my entire vision come true! She made my hair and makeup look flawless for my big day. In our trials and visits leading up to the wedding, she listened to everything I had to say and even when I could barely put what I was looking for into words, she was... Read More still able to capture what I imagined. When doing makeup for my bridesmaids she listened to each of their needs and made them all look beautiful. She did so much to make the day go smooth and stress free, but also made me feel so pampered and special. I would recommend Dominique's bridal services to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa P

Dominique is extremely talented, patient, accommodating, and super sweet!!! I really loved that she was my wedding day stylist for BOTH my hair AND makeup!!! Dominique also did hair AND make- up for my mother and my sister for my small wedding ceremony. I was a very... Read More indecisive bride! I had two hair trials and still ended up going with a different style for the day of my wedding! She was SO patient with me and I really appreciate that! I ended up doing a faux bob style for the ceremony that I was able to take out for the reception and wear it loosely curled and down. I loved being able to have two different styles and seeing that I was so indecisive that really worked! She was always honest during the hair trials (and I truly valued her expert opinion), while also being open to my suggestions and vision. My husband LOVED the way Dominique did my make-up. I looked like myself just a a little upgraded! She helped me feel very beautiful and confident and I am so grateful to her for that. She did an excellent job making my mother feel and look great, as well as my sister. We got married on Memorial Day and she opened up her salon just for us! We were able to have a fun and relaxing time in a great atmosphere (the salon is beautiful- super clean and chique). Dominique is wonderful and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the very best on their special day! Thank you, Dominique!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jamie A

A friend of mine suggested that I reach out to Dominique for hair and makeup for my Wedding. Scheduling my trial was a breeze and when I met with Dominique for the first time, I knew she had to be the one to do my hair and makeup for my Wedding. Dominique is super personable and... Read More very talented. The day of my Wedding Dominique and her team traveled to us, were there right on time and stayed until everyone was ready and happy with their hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids complimented how kind and professional her team was. Most of all everyone’s hair and makeup looked fabulous from our early morning start through the end of the night! I would most definitely recommend La Beautique to anyone looking for a hairstylist/makeup artist for their Wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lisa A

Dominique did amazing work on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I showed her my Pinterest boards and told her I was going for a classic old Hollywood vibe, and she created a look that was exactly what I wanted. I felt so glamorous! Dominique is an artist, and she is also a... Read More sweet person. I would recommend her to any bride! The salon is super cute, with design details such as ornate white frames around the mirrors.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kristy V

My bridesmaids and my myself highly recommend Dominique. She did an amazing job with all of our makeup. Not one complaint! Her timing was perfect also. She even finished early! Very professional and kind. Thank you Dominique !!!

2016-10-21T14:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & for having me be a part of your special day! XO

Dominique Pasquarosa

Dominique has been a stylist and makeup artist for 6 years. She is very passionate about the bridal industry and is continuously taking classes to learn and perfect new techniques. Her most recent certifications include "The Master Class" with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic & "Style Down The Aisle" Bridal Styling. Dominique is very careful to listen to her clients every need to be sure they walk down the aisle looking and feeling their best. Her passion for the beauty industry drives her to continue presenting her clients with nothing but high quality service.