La Bella Vita

Capacity: 300+ PHONE

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

3850 E. Judge Perez Dr., Meraux, LA (504) 304-6643

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

If you are in the market for a venue I strongly recommend La Bella Vita. The service is top notch not to mention the food is prepared on sight and of the upmost quality! Beautiful decor and very spacious so that everyone enjoys dancing or just sitting with family/friends without... Read More being crowded. Eileen and Rusty are professionals at what they do and it shows in every event at La Bella Vita. Promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

I've been a guest at a couple of events here. When you walk in, the decor and the amenities take your breath away. First Class all the way. Then comes the food...not your typical warmed up frozen offerings. They serve "Real Food", and it is fantastic. I'd suggest everyone take... Read More a look at this when planning a wedding, or any type of event.

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

We had our wedding here and it was so beautiful!! Eileen and Rusty made sure everything went perfect. The food was delicious, I have people still talking about it. The flowers on each of the tables were gorgeous!!! The bridal suite is set up perfect for pictures. Eileen was... Read More always checking on me to see if I needed anything. La Bella is the perfect place to have a wedding, it's beautiful

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

My now husband and I got married on June 21st of 2014 at LA Bella Vita. From day one Ms.Eileen made sure that everything was perfect. We had almost 200 people and everyone couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and how beautiful the hall was and how amazing the food... Read More was. They have such a wonderful crew at La Bella Vita that makes sure your day is special. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Ms.Eileen and Mr.Rusty and La Bella Vita. We love them.

Eye Sore

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

The inside of this venue is nice, however, the outside is an eye sore. Only half of the building has been renovated since Hurricane Katrina. They left the other half open and abandoned. It's definitely not what I want my guest to see as the arrive.

2014-10-13T14:48:19 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your comment and allowing us the opportunity to explain. LA BELLA VITA leases 10,000 square feet of a completely renovated 20,000 sq ft building. LA BELLA VITA does not own the property, or the property next to it. Just like most tenants,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Cassidy P

I got married at La Bella Vita in December of 2013. Mrs. Eileen was awesome and listened to exactly what my now husband and I wanted. She was there every step of the way with any questions we had. I also had no clue what I wanted as far as decorations for my wedding, so I told... Read More Mrs Eileen to just decorate as she would for Christmas. I cried when I walked in the venue! She did an amazing job and my wedding couldn't have been better!!! I would recommend this venue to everyone!