Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Miami, FL (954) 684-5912

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Mary W

Nataly and I had a click from the first time we met! Nataly did the Day-Of-Coordination for our wedding on April 29th. Planning with her help went very smooth and was a great experience from start to finish. Unfortunately we had to deal with the worst caterer anyone could... Read More possible think of, but somehow we made it work: Nataly, my bridal party and us as a couple. Despite the horrible experience with the caterer our guest didn't notice a thing and everyone complimented us with an unforgettable day. Nataly, thank you very much for all your help. I really appreciate all you have done for us and I, as a experienced planner myself, would definitely recommend you to any bride. xoxo

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Cynthia B

The day of my wedding was magical and it was a dream come true. Nataly made this day go smooth and stress free for myself. Trusting Nataly with the coordination of my wedding day was the best decision I made, she brought to life my dream. Nataly is very sweet and easy to work... Read More with; her experience reflects on her amazing work. I am grateful I had Nataly on my wedding day. Such a perfect day could not have been possible without her. I recommend La Belle Boheme to every bride seeking an experienced wedding planner or a wedding day coordinator.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Chloe R

Nataly is amazing! From start to finish she was their assisting everyone and taking care of all the special requests. The set up of tables, chairs, cocktail hour etc was executed perfectly. As a caterer it's hard to find a great wedding planner, Thank you! A absolute pleasure to... Read More work with.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Marcella M

Nataly made herself available when I needed to speak to her (even if it was sending her a text with something I wanted for the wedding that I had just thought of and I wanted her to look into). She payed great attention to detail and worked hard on the day of our wedding to try... Read More to deliver on all our expectations. :)

My wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

Our wedding day from the first look tip the beautiful moonlight in the background was the best day of our lives. Everything was as perfect as we had dreamed it would be. Nataly was very professional and the way she planned our wedding was just amazing. With Nataly, we didn't... Read More have to worry about anything and that meant no stress for the bride and groom. We would definitely recommend her to anyone having a wedding or party event. Nataly, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we are so happy to have you in our lives.

Wedding day coordinator

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Very professional! Organized. Listens to all of your wants and needs and makes them happen. Everyone noticed and commented on a job well done the day of. I think this was for sure one of the best decisions and money invested. Would not think it twice to hire such an amazing... Read More wedding planner.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Emily V

Planning our wedding was a lot of work. It took a lot of dedication and sleepless nights to make everything exactly how I envisioned it. I hired Nataly from La Belle Boheme when there were only 3 months left before the wedding. I thought I had everything under control, but she... Read More opened my eyes and made me think of details I could’ve never imagined on my own (no matter how many hours of the day I spent on Pinterest). Ladies, piece of advice: “GET THE HELP” and get it from her. I needed that one person to take on my worries and Nataly was always there for me. Even after countless meetings and never ending phone calls, she was always there… The day of the wedding Nataly worked the event as well, and truthfully she is the reason why I was able to enjoy my wedding the way I did. I was a worry-free bride, dancing the night away with my groom (the way it should be). Thank you Nataly for all of your unconditional support, and for helping me transfer my dream-fairy-tale wedding into reality.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Gabriela L

Nataly was one of my wedding coordinators and working with her was such a pleasure!! She was extremely professional and never lost her big bright smile! She made me feel extremely at ease the day of the wedding and made sure I enjoyed may day to the max. She is an amazing human... Read More being and a top notch professional!

The wedding planner saved the day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

I would highly recommed La Belle Boheme for any wedding or special event. I could not be more thankful to the services provided by Nataly. Nataly's involvement, assertiveness and experience made the wedding day for my sister as smoothly as it could be. We originally hired... Read More Nataly for the 'wedding day of coordinator event' package to take care of the event at the church and to help the hotel wedding planner and the families of the bride and groom at the hotel. The day of the wedding the 'Hotel' wedding planner could not make it because she got sick. Without questioning it, Nataly took over the whole event and made the day more much enjoyable. The stress level of both the Bride, the Groom and the family was reduced instantly. She put fires out as they ignited and took care of things without hesitation. She took charge of the whole timeline, vendors, wedding party and the Bride and Groom. She took care of the details that everyone else overlooked. I would recommend her services to anyone and will hire her again for other events. Thank you so much for your professionalism and your friendship. Could not have asked for a better wedding planner!

Proactive and efficient!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Vanessa G

The best wedding planner and event day coordinator i had ever found!!! i looked everywhere and i finally found her, very organized, she knows how to resolve every detail, i didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day, she had it all covered, really amazing and always... Read More smilling!.No doubt i will call her in future events.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Marina B

Thank you Naty & La Belle Bohème for making my day so increidibly special! The attention to detail, professionalism, and overall level of engagement throughout my wedding was amazing and gave me the piece of mind I needed to be able to enjoy every moment of our wedding.... Read More Everything was absolutely perfect, GRACIAS!!!

Una experiencia Maravillosa

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

Recientemente tuve la oportunidad de conocer a Nataly Tovar mi wedding planner, ha sido una experiencia Maravillosa Por su profesionalismo, excelencia, disposicion, seriedad y compromiso con su Trabajo. Nati facilito Cada detalle de ese dia tan hermoso, Manejo todo con... Read More elegancia, gusto y mucho cariño haciendo de ese momento un dia inolvidable. De igual manera me recomendo excelentes proveedores en especial el Fotografo que se Llama Jesus Perez, lo Maximo!!! Un gran professional y ser humano. Recomiendo a Nati al 100% fue la mejor experiencia qie pude tener!

Fairy Godmother! As simple as that!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Nataly from La Belle Bohème, was simply spectacular! Words can't express how she helped us get what we thought was going to be great to something magical. She managed to get our Wedding together in a very short amount of time, but found the way to: - Offer alternatives of... Read More venues, music, etc. - Personally help - Quality service all the way I can simply say that without Nataly, our wedding wouldn't be what it was.