Welcome to La Belle Mariée!

La Belle Mariée Bridal is a Parisian inspired bridal boutique located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We carry bridal gowns, evening wear - perfect for the mother of the bride or groom, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We are a family owned business that takes our experiences, knowledge, and love for what we do and strives to make each bride have the best experience finding the dress of their dreams! Our designers include Pronovias, Rosa Clara, Alon Livné White, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Legends by Romona Keveza, Stephen Yearick, YSA Makino, Kenneth Winston, Paloma Blanca, Mikaella Bridal, Watters and Wtoo!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available

14 Summit Square Center, Langhorne, PA (215) 860-6400

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle M

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I cannot think of a more perfect dress buying experience. From the amazing selection of dresses to the knowledgable consultants my mom, maid of honor, and I had the most magical experience. Somewhat discouraged after shopping elsewhere and having a not-so-great... Read More experience, we went in to the appointment with the mentality of "we will just look" and the first dress I tried on ended up being THE DRESS! To be sure I tried on about 12 more, and my consultant Rachel, was so sweet and really knew what she was talking about when it came to fabrics, styles, etc. My biggest fear was that I would get a "pushy"consultant and I can promise you that I had the exact opposite experience. The owners, my consultant, and other consultants at the store all helped out and were so gracious. They allowed me to take my time figuring out which dress was my dress. As I was trying to decide be tween 2 dresses my mom said to me, "It is okay if you can't decide today but this is the place we will get your dress from. They have the best selection and are so warm and welcoming." So I really felt great about buying my dress from La Belle Mariee. Mom's approval of the store and of the dress really made an impact on me! I am SO thrilled with my dress and I know I made the right decision. So thank you for giving a girl the fairy tale dress buying experience! To all the brides reading this review... This is NOT a shop to skip! They really are the best in every way!

2017-05-10T16:11:50 Response from the vendor

Danielle, thank you so much for this heartfelt review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. You looked absolutely stunning in your gown, and that detachable train is to die for! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding! Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Brittany J

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at La Belle Mariee Bridal. Michele, Gabrielle and their team of AMAZING consultants provided myself and my family with a wonderful and personal appointment. Chloe was my consultant and she was so attentive and accommodating... Read More and truly listened to what it was that I wanted. I found the absolute dress of my dreams here and cannot wait to have my Fiance, family and friends see me in it. If it was possible to give this salon a 10 star rating, I would. I recommend La Belle Mariee Bridal salon to everyone!

2017-05-10T16:14:17 Response from the vendor

Brittany, you looked absolutely stunning in your Legends gown! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of such a special day. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Good luck with the rest of your planning. We can't wait for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Rachael D

La Belle Mariee Bridal was the first and the last place I shopped for a wedding dress. I walked into the store having no idea what I wanted to wear on my special day, but with the help of the owners, a mother-daughter duo, I found that special gown. They had me try on all... Read More different silhouette and styles, each one absolutely beautiful. The last dress I was going to try on ending up being "the dress". My mom cried, my best friend cried, and the owner cried! They truly love helping you find that dress that makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend La Belle Mariee.

2015-12-15T16:31:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this heartfelt review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about us! That really was a special moment, I remember the tears all around! You were stunning!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica J

Rachel and all the girls in the shop are incredibly sweet and helpful-- I couldn't recommend the shop enough! The selection of dresses is amazing but really the staff makes the experience. I was in a truly difficult situation with finding my dress (out of time and extremely... Read More indecisive) and the staff, Rachel especially, were so understanding and provided an absolutely no-pressure approach to shopping. They helped me out of a really tough situation and I am so appreciative!! Please check them out, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Tiffany G

This was the first store that I went to and I wasn't sure what to expect. From the moment I stepped into the store until the minute I left, it was nothing short of wonderful and inviting. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The store itself is gorgeous and has... Read More a plethora of gorgeous dresses. I wasn't expecting to find my dress at the very first store, however, it was super exciting to do so. I would absolutely recommend this salon to all brides looking for their new dress. I couldn't have asked for a better and more wonderful shopping experience !

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katherine B

The staff at La Belle Mariee are wonderful. They are patient, attentive and helpful. I went to five other bridal shops and La Belle Mariee had one of the best selections of dresses. I found my dream dress and could not be happier! Thank you to everyone at La Belle Mariee for... Read More making my dress shopping an absolute dream! I will continue to recommend this bridal shop to all my friends!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Erin M

This bridal salon is amazing!!! Cannot say enough about Sarah who basically ended up pulling “the one” while I was in the middle of trying on others. She stuck to my vision but ended up pulling something a little out of my box and I fell in love! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dana T

If there were more than 5 stars here I would pick them all! EVERYONE at La Belle Mariee Bridal was beyond amazing! My dress shopping experience went from good to bad to perfect, all thanks to the stellar women working at this bridal salon! After I made my decision and said yes... Read More to the dress, about 6 months later at my first fitting I left feeling less than excited about the dress I once loved. I did not say anything when I was there, could not sleep that night and decided I had to call the salon and tell them I needed a new dress... I spoke to a few people on the phone that day and after that phone call I felt 100% better; I made another appointment to come in and try the dress on, it was at that appointment where we played around with some new material and I ended up customizing my dress with a new tulle skirt hand picked by Gabrielle... and it was PERFECT! I left the salon that day floating on air... the dress I once liked and ended up hating I fell in love with again all with the unbelievable help of everyone at La Belle Mariee Bridal!!! I can not say enough about this salon and how amazing they are!!!! xoxo

2017-10-26T16:03:12 Response from the vendor

Dana, Thank you so much for your kind words about the store! We are so glad that we were able to help transform your gown to be exactly what you wanted, and you looked absolutely stunning in it. Best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Grace G

I had the best experience at La Belle! All of the dresses were so stunning, it made it so hard to choose. I didn't even shop anywhere else, the selection was superb. Sarah was so helpful and just so sweet. The shop itself it so clean and luxurious, I felt like a princess without... Read More needing to spend the princess budget! I HIGHLY recommend checking this store out. Thank you for making my dress shopping experience so wonderful!

2017-10-26T16:03:39 Response from the vendor

Grace, We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We know our job is done right when our bride leaves feeling like a princess! Best of luck with the rest of your planning, and we hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christine C

The first place I shopped, and the death ended here. I just bought my dress here today! Danielle made the experience so amazing for me and I found the perfect dress that was above and beyond my expectations, at at a price that was better than I expected. I can’t say enough... Read More amazing things about this place! I can’t wait to wear my dress on my special day! Thank you!

2017-10-26T16:03:54 Response from the vendor

Christine, We are so glad to hear that your first experience was a great one. You looked just beautiful in your gown! Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sarah S

Best of the best of the best! Thanks for the great work! Keep it up guys!! Love you

2017-10-26T16:04:07 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We hope you had a great wedding, and best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaitlyn M

Great selection and such a wonderful staff! Found my dream dress and couldn't be happier choosing La Belle!

2017-10-26T16:04:18 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn, We were so happy to have you! It’s so wonderful to hear that you found the dress you were looking for. Best of luck in your future!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Staci M

Let me first start by saying my whole experience at La Belle Mariee was awesome. everyone was extremely friendly and super helpful. Most importantly though Dena was absolutely amazing. I was extremely nervous and feeling not quite myself when I walked in that day. Not to mention... Read More the big group I brought along with me. Dena was amazing, she made me feel great, and relaxed. she definitely helped me to calm down, and we were totally on the same page as far as what I was looking for. She literally went above and beyond. Not only with me but also with accommodating my family. I had emailed with Dena a few times after my appointment as well and she literally was the best! She was working with me even though I changed my mind quite a few times. I could go on and on about how great she and how great my experience was as well as the amazing selection of dresses!!

2017-10-26T16:04:32 Response from the vendor

Staci, It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience at La Belle Mariee. We loved having you, and hope the rest of your wedding planning goes just as well! Best of luck with the future!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Courtney R

I just had the best experience at La Belle Mariee. This review goes out to my plus size girls (for reference I'm a size 16/18 with 44 DDD boobs)! I was so nervous about dress shopping and kept putting it off. This bridal shop is in my hometown so I wanted to start there and... Read More heard great things from people who love all over, but as a plus size bride I was so nervous. I had heard horror stories of plus size brides being told they had to just look at a catalogue because there was nothing for them to try, or having a dress pinned onto the outside of their clothes. I could not have had a better experience here though and I hope anyone else who is plus size will read this so they can go here and feel that comfort and excitement too. I worked with Gabrielle, and she could not have made me feel more comfortable or more beautiful. There was a section of only plus size dresses (it had about 10-20 dresses), but I pulled dresses from everywhere in the store and Gabrielle made them all work. I tried on close to thirty dresses and she had all the patience in the world. There was a corset in my size to try everything on in too. Only one dress was unable to be pulled up, but we were able to get that one over my head. I also voiced how important sleeves are to me, so Gabrielle pinned all kinds of makeshift ones onto gowns so I could see my options and how they might look when added. I went with a strapless dress, but we were able to order a yard of the dress's lace and tulle to add on sleeves later. They are also adding a piece from a belt that I loved. I was scared I wouldn't be able to find one dress I like, but I actually had a few favorites and bought on the spot. And I stayed well under $2,000. They brought me veils and headbands and belts galore to try on, and champagne to celebrate when I said yes to the dress! My mom cried and I had my moment! I could not have been more wrong about how bridal shopping has to be for a plus size girl. If you are plus size, there is no need to lose sleep if you are going to La Belle Mariee.

2017-10-26T16:04:50 Response from the vendor

Courtney, Thank you so much for writing such a kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Every bride deserves a great dress shopping experience, and we are honored that we were able to provide that for you!! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Christy N

Had the best time picking out my dream dress here. Rachel was so helpful and made the experience wonderful.

2017-09-28T15:51:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!! We are so happy you found your dream dress and enjoyed your time here!! That is the greatest compliment we could receive!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Bridget B

This was the first place I went looking for my wedding dress. It was a little far but I heard such great things I had to give it a try, they did not disappoint. My appointment was at 4:30pm and I didn't really know what I was looking for so I grabbed a bunch of dresses. Chloe... Read More assisted me and was absolutely wonderful. She was patient and since I had so many dresses to try on, my appointment went past their closing time. Chloe and Michelle the owner couldn't have been more understanding. They didn't pressure me or seem annoyed, they actually grabbed another dress they thought I might like to try on! I was torn between two dresses and they were there to help but also didn't try and sway me one way or another. I ended up saying yes to a dress and couldn't be happier. The service was amazing and so was the selection of dresses! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for their wedding dress!! Thank you Chloe and Michelle!!

2017-09-29T14:08:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!!! We are so grateful that you gave us a shot even though we may not be the closest salon to you! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here because we absolutely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Candice M

Highly highly highly recommend!! I was there last night and my experience was nothing short of AMAZING. I've been to many bridal shops the last few weeks trying to find the perfect dress, their selection was the best I have come across. There are so many dresses to choose from... Read More and the styles are to die for! If you have not visited this shop, call right now and make an appointment. Trust me.

2017-09-29T14:13:44 Response from the vendor

Awwww you are the best!!!! Thank you for this awesome review!!! My mom and I just pick the styles we think are gorgeous, cool and special so for you to say the selection is great is such a compliment! Thank you thank you!!!! We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Liz N

Best experience!! Special thank you to Rachel for making me feel so comfortable throughout this appointment. First dress I tried on ended up being the winner!! (& this was after trying on quite a few others at different stores - which had a much more limited selection). Thank... Read More you!! - Liz

2017-09-28T13:15:48 Response from the vendor

Liz, I am so glad I was able to help your find your dream dress. You were such a pleasure to work with and you looked absolutely stunning !! Best of luck with the rest of your planning! -Love, Rachel

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Allyson S

Wedding dress shopping was something that I was most nervous about, I am a verrrrry indecisive person and I feared that no matter where I went, I would have a difficult time. It's only been a few days since finding my gown here and I have recommended all of my friends getting... Read More married to come to this store. I walked in showing Rachel all of the gowns I had in mind. She was quick to pick pieces she thought I would like and asking me my input as well. Trying on the dresses, I realized early that what I had originally wanted for myself just wasn't right. Rachel went above and beyond for me, even calling designers to see if they could send a specific dress in for me to try. Rachel asked if she could put me in a dress she had in mind, and I am SO thankful she did because it ended up being the dress I bought! She really knows what she is doing and made the day so perfect. My experience was exactly what I've always dreamed about. I'm so so happy I found my dress here, and I highly recommend everyone make an appointment!

2017-09-28T13:07:53 Response from the vendor

Ally, I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your special day!! You were such a pleasure to work with. Being an indecisive bride myself I completely understand how hard it is picking out a wedding gown. I am thrilled... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Alexis B

Absolutely recommend...From the ambiance, to the selection of gowns, to the fabulous staff. Rachel was my consultant and she took such excellent care of my family and me - not only did I find my dress, but we had a wonderful time while doing it. I found her to be knowledgable,... Read More supportive, candid, completely professional and easy to talk to. Her investment in me and my experience was clear, and it was so appreciated. This shop's sensitivity to one's overall experience is key. They are helpful, professional, flexible, joyful and fun. Each consultant I met was positive and kind, and seemed to genuinely enjoy their work. Gorgeous selection of gowns. All in all, I found this shop to be a down to earth, yet completely glamorous gem of a place.

2017-09-28T13:19:35 Response from the vendor

Alexis, Thank you so much for all of these compliments! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with and I truly enjoyed our appointments. You looked AMAZING in your wedding dress. I can not wait to see all the amazing pictures! Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Victoria D

I would give this salon a 10, that's how amazing it is. I've been the three other salons and this was the only place that did not make me feel rushed, allowed me time to think about each dress as I was in them to figure out what I like and don't like. The staff there are the... Read More most professional and motivating and honest people and will do anything to help ease your search. Not only did I feel special while there, but everyone that came with me shared a wonderful experience also. The salon is beautiful and has a large selection. Now, I have NEVER pictured myself as a bride (I don't even wear dresses often) but somehow this salon did it for me. They know how to do business, and that's what really did it for me.

2017-10-26T16:05:17 Response from the vendor

Victoria, Thank you so much for your kind words about our salon. We are so happy that we could help you and your party enjoy your dress shopping experience. We know you’ll make a beautiful bride!! Best of luck in the rest of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Diana B

Based on the reviews on The Knot I traveled from South Jersey to check out La Belle Mariee. I wanted more of a boutique experience rather than the normal chains. It was beautiful inside and the employees were very nice. My assigned girl was still attending to her other group... Read More when I arrived, but Michele swooped in right away to help me. I showed her a picture of the style I wanted and she went straight to those types without suggesting a different type. For each dress I tried on (5-6) she described the features of each. On about the 4th one I knew it was the one, but Michele was patient with me to try on the 2 contenders to make sure I was sure. I am happy to say that I said YES to the dress!!! Michele was so helpful, did not put pressure on me, and picked some great dresses based on what I wanted. This was the first bridal salon I went and glad to say it was the last! I highly recommend!

2017-10-26T16:05:30 Response from the vendor

Diana, Thank you so much for your review. We’re thrilled that you were able to find the perfect dress at our store!! We hope the rest of your wedding planning goes just as well!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Megan C

I went into the shop just to try on dresses and get an idea of what I wanted and I ended up finding THE dress. I told my consultant going in that I probably wasn't going to purchase a dress and she never pressured me to! No one there was pushy or 'sales-y' I absolutely love how... Read More they made me feel comfortable and at home. I also loved how they offered a wide variety of prices. I was able to get my dress well under my budget. 10/10 one hundred percent an awesome experience :)

2017-10-26T16:05:45 Response from the vendor

Megan, We are so glad that you had such a positive experience at our store. You looked beautiful in your gown!! Best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Caitlin B

The girls at LaBelle Mariee really know how to make a bride feel special. After getting engaged last July I knew I wanted to check out this salon.. turns out, LaBelle Mariee was the only place I needed to go to! As soon as I walked in for my first appointment, Gabrielle helped... Read More me choose several dresses. After trying on a few, I knew I had found the one. The whole process was easy, relaxing and most of all fun. From finding my dream dress to alterations to picking up my gown, the staff at LaBelle Mariee went above and beyond helping me along the way! Thank you SO much!!

2017-10-26T16:05:54 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We’re so happy that you found the one at La Belle Mariee, and that you had fun doing so!! We hope you had a wonderful wedding, and best of luck in your future.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Allan Tyler M

I recently utilized this shop for my wedding and was pleasantly surprised. The girls at LBM were highly professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I took the time to visit LBM. One girl there was specifically helpful and that was Rachel. After leaving LBM... Read More I had not only my dress but recommendations on every facet of my wedding. It was almost as if LBM is a one stop shop. If you are in the Newtown area, I highly recommend stopping by their store for all your bridal needs!

2017-09-28T13:01:48 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with, and I am so glad that I could be apart of your special day! Thank you for sending us your wedding... Read Less Read More

Gabrielle and Michele

Hi! We are Michele and Gabrielle, a mother-daughter team who started La Belle Mariée together so we could bring amazing gowns and fantastic customer service to brides in Pennsylvania and far beyond! We are extremely hands on and hardworking! Our brides are a very special part of our family. We go above and beyond to make their dreams come true! We hope you will join our ever growing family as well!