Digital +Film

Film & digital photographs/video that tend to lean toward the romantic / nostalgic side. One of my mood films was just recently featured in Harper's Bazaar http://www.harpersbazaar.com/wedding/photos/g7992/maria-korovilas-lawrence-katz-wedding/

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Tamara A

Wow! We were so so happy with the way this process went. Daniella, met with us to get to know us just a little bit. Our coffee date was effortless and fun. She really offers a full service without add-ons. Her rate is very competitive. She worked so hard to capture al of the... Read More moments, but wasn't in any way intrusive. She is incredibly sweet and personal and took time to send us mini clips and stills while editing. I can't say enough how happy both my husband are with the whole process of working with her and with our final video. Or, should I say videos. She sent us mini reels, extended video, then a video of all the toasts. Our wedding day was soo surreal; I feel like Daniella captured all the beautiful moments that we may have missed "through the glare". We weren't even sure we would need a videographer, but I am very glad we did it. The day is incredible and lovely, but it's so unreal and exciting to see everyone gathered together to celebrate that it's almost impossible to breathe it all in. To see what everyone looked like, danced like, laughed like. Looking at the video really gives you an opportunity to see it all and to remember this super special day. I didn't realize it before, but we are glad for it now. I feel especially lucky that the person who became our third set of eyes for the day is a compassionate and kind soul. She's a lovely person, a hard worker and a talented artist. All of this comes out in her work. We are so grateful to her for all of her hard work. She even sent us chocolate and coffee (two of my favorite things) with our footage. 120% recommended.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Angela G

Daniella was a true delight to work with in all aspects of the video production and resulting footage. She is a talented artisan - above and beyond any videographer I've ever worked with. She shoots in a cinematic manner that brings the subject matter to life in a unique and... Read More different way than anything I've ever seen from a wedding video production. She fit seamlessly into our small family production - was a pleasure to spend time with and talk to. She was fast in production of the final cut and exceeded our expectations. I've given her contact info out to 10 people already - I'd book her fast - she should be the most highly rated and used wedding videographer in the So Cal area - she's that good. Hire her before you can't get on her schedule.

2018-01-14T13:34:20 Response from the vendor

I loved being part of your day and seeing how strong the bonds in your family are. Especially since it was an intimate wedding, I felt honored to be a part of something with you all. It was so fun! I'm really happy to hear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Alyssa B

Daniella is an amazingly talented photographer and beautiful person. From the first time we met Daniella, she was flexible, kind, understanding, and wonderful to talk to. Of course, when you are choosing a photographer for your special day, you want someone who will capture each... Read More moment in a beautiful way and Daniella will do just that. Her specialty seems to be finding the lovely in-between moments that come naturally. None of our photos look overly-posed or unnatural which was something that I really wanted to avoid. Also, Daniella was able to film our ceremony and speeches and create a gorgeous video for us. Daniella is truly a gem and I can confidently say that, should you work with her, you will not be disappointed in the photos of your wedding day.

2018-01-14T13:32:23 Response from the vendor

Adore you guys. Loved getting to know you during this process :) Your wedding day was just absolutely beautiful, and I was so honored to be there along side with you guys capturing those incredible moments.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Olia O

It’s never too late to leave a review to someone so deserving... Thank you for capturing the most beautiful day of my life Daniella! I couldn't have been happier!

2018-01-14T13:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much :) I'll never forget how incredible your wedding day was.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Monica Z

I could not be happier with La Boheme Life for my wedding videography! Daniella was amazing to work with and made me feel so confident in her and her crew's abilities and skill even before we booked. Our videographer Chelsea was amazing and captured so many wonderful details of... Read More our special day. Daniella put together our highlight reel so quickly and it turned out perfectly! We got all of our footage within a month after the wedding. I cannot be more thrilled with all of our videos and highly recommend Daniella!

2017-11-21T02:22:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Grateful for your kind words :) I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the videos and wish you all the best in this awesome season of your life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan S

Daniella was the perfect choice for our semi elopement this fall! She is so thoughtful and warm, and did a fantastic job the entire time. She is such a joy to be around, and has so much talent capturing the moment while making you feel comfortable and at ease. We were so lucky... Read More to have found her!

2017-10-29T12:50:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! It was a joyful day - so much light and love; it was such an incredible beautiful wedding day. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of such an intimate event :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Inna B

Daniella is not only a talented and dedicated artist, she is also warm and thoughtful. She went to great lengths to make sure that everything she staged, recorded, and captured was exactly as the bride had envisioned, staying authentic to the tone of the day. She was also an... Read More undeniable pleasure to have around. In fact, the very large bridal party quickly came to think of her as one of us.

2017-10-29T12:52:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for those words! ; it was such a joyful day. It was super fun getting to see the love and fun between the families -- I had so much fun being there and capturing these moments :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alma G

I can't begin to explain how many videographers I researched before I found, and instantly fell in love with Daniella's work. Absolutely stunning work! Please check out some of her past work and you will see what I'm talking about. She can make something simple look extra... Read More special. Because I know some don't like reading long reviews, here are the highlights of Daniella's service: cinematic/artistic filming, flexible working with spacing, very kind and seeking to realize your vision, exceptional turnaround, unique customization for every couple, and overall just a TRUE artist. My husband and I had such an amazing time working with Daniella! Not only was her work spectacular, but our highlight reel really captured our special day. She is a true artist and captures cinematic moments. Everyone I've showed the video to-anyone that has crossed my path- has seen the video and mentioned that it looks like a beautiful little movie. I'm so so so in love with Daniella's work!! After attending other weddings, one of my requests from my photographer and videographer was to stray away from making it look like a big production; Daniella blended right! So much so that we didn't even notice she had been there recording. I can't express how wonderful Daniella has been through this whole process! I've even already received all of my footage and have it on replay! Bottom line: Your wedding day is very special, choose Daniella as your videographer so you have someone capture it in a special light.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Esther L

I am beyond grateful for Daniella and the work she produces. She captured everything I wanted and did exactly what I asked when it came to interviewing guest and having them leave love notes for me and my husband. She is amazing and very personable. I highly recommend her.

2017-10-25T14:35:51 Response from the vendor

It was a joy and pleasure to capture your wedding! Such a special day.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Dayne C

Daniella is like a sparkler at the end of your wedding. My wedding was my dream and I felt like I remembered every moment of it until 3 weeks after my wedding I receive my wedding video from her and I fell in love with my husband all over again!! She captured every moment that I... Read More could have possibly wanted in a video and I couldn't be happier with the music she chose to set the mood just right. She answered all my questions, was extremely sweet to my bridal party and family, and she made a video that I couldn't be happier with!

2017-10-25T14:36:17 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear that, and than you :) It was an honor to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Monica S

Daniella was the best. Would recommend her to anyone. She has a gray artistic eye and is very lovely. Great prices, great product and got the video back quickly!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jennifer W

Stop researching and just hire Daniella. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would. Honestly, she and her work are both amazing! You’re not going to find a more authentic edit of your wedding. I looked at a ton of portfolios and felt like I could insert any couple into each... Read More video, who wants that?! When I came across Daniella’s work, I immediately fell in love. Each video had its own essence, it’s own story - each one seemed to portray the personalities of the couple and the feeling(s) that the wedding day exuded. Every wedding is different and magical in its own way and Daniella does a fantastic job expressing that in her work. My husband and I met Daniella for drinks before our wedding to go over details and things/moments that were most important to us. She listened and asked all the right questions that helped her get to know us better and made us feel even more confident in our videographer choice! She recommended a second shooter and described such great reasons for hiring a second shooter, that we had to say yes (and we’re so happy we listened to her). Daniella also works in such a way that you don’t even notice she’s there filming, which is awesome! We never felt like she, our second shooter, their equipment, etc. was ever in the way…yet they’re there capturing all the special moments! :) When we received the videos that Daniella made, my husband literally texted me “OMG…just watched one and it’s f***ing amazing super f***ing amazing!!!”. Then we shared the video with friends and family, everyone LOVED the videos. One of our friends emailed us back “Best Video I've EVER seen! The spirit and essence of every person was caught. What I loved most was how authentic the video is!” Hire Daniella!!! She tells a story with your wedding and doesn’t give you the same cookie cutter video that many others do these days. And not only is she super talented, but also an amazing person - kind, honest, sincere! Lovely to work with.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Anni C

It's meant to be Daniella as my videographer. I'm soooooo glad to have her there helping me collect precious moments on my wedding day! Daniella is very easygoing, patient and hardworking. The most important, she is talented! Everyone who has seen my wedding videos tells me... Read More Daniella did a great job! We're so impressed. She tries her best to make me happy. It turns out I am very satisfied with those videos! Thank you Daniella!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

We feel SO lucky to have found Daniella! When we started our search for a videographer, we found that most videographers out there are producing corny, staged-looking, over-produced videos, and for a while we even considered not hiring a videographer at all for our wedding.... Read More But then we found Daniella's website and watched her beautiful videos, which are like a cross between a music video and a vintage wedding video, and we loved her work! Daniella was such a professional to work with - she was very responsive to emails, she met with us in advance to discuss what we wanted and the logistics, she was a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding (she's so positive and upbeat, but also really relaxed), and she sent us our videos very quickly after the wedding (I think it was within two or three weeks of the wedding, which is amazing - many of my friends had to wait up to six months to receive their wedding videos). And most importantly, the videos we received from her were absolutely wonderful! We've re-watched our videos like a million times now, and we are so grateful to Daniella for capturing the day in such beautiful detail!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Jessica L

I'm writing this with a truly appreciative heart for Daniella's outstanding service and gorgeous work. As a graphic designer and an art director, I'm very picky about visual stuff. So it was very hard to find the perfect photographer and videographer for me. I searched for two... Read More months and watched hundreds, maybe even thousands, of photographers' and videographers' works. Most of the wedding videos seemed edited in the same way—cliché and boring. A few weeks before my wedding, I felt pretty much hopeless about finding a videographer—in fact, I was just going to use a GoPro and edit the video myself—until I saw Daniella's works. I felt like I was watching a movie or something. Two weeks before our wedding, we met at a cafe to discuss more details about the video. She was very professional, intelligent and sweet, and I felt like she would be a friend even if it weren't for the wedding. I found her as a videographer, but she is an amazing photographer as well. On our wedding day, she captured some beautiful moments with her camera while she was filming us, and sent us those photos after the wedding. I'm using one of them as my Facebook cover photo! My husband and I received our videos a few days ago and we couldn't be happier with her work. She captured a lot of tender moments and edited the film perfectly. I've been watching my videos when I get up and before I go to bed everyday. If you are looking for a videographer, my husband I would recommend her without hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Alex L

Daniella was a pleasure to work with. She has a very easy going and creative spirit that comes through in her work. She also has an amazing turn around time. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Daniella is an incredibly artistic and beautiful person inside and out. We recently got married in Malibu, CA and were looking for the perfect videographer to capture our wedding. We did not want the traditional, cookie-cutter wedding reel that went in the predictable... Read More sequence, but something more special and customized to who we are. We came across Le Boheme's work and fell in love. Each video is different and shows through the couple's personality. A lot of them are reminiscent of a couture fashion reel or a music video. After speaking to Daniella, we were even more certain that she's the one. She listens attentively, provides a lot of her own ideas and guidance, and captures your special day beautifully. The final product far exceeded our expectations and our family and friends have been raving about the video for weeks now. Her turnaround time is also phenomenal. We wanted to get all of the raw footage as well as a highlight reel. Daniella shoots "cleanly", so even the raw footage is amazing. I would strongly, strongly recommend Daniella. Also, for anyone on the fence of whether to have a videographer or not, I was in the same boat, but now can easily guarantee that you will be happy that you did it. Nothing else compares to having a video of all of your special moments, many of which you will never see or experience since you can only be in one place and are pulled in so many directions throughout the day and miss out on so many instances. The video allows you to relive your wedding from so many different perspectives. Just do it.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Daniella took our anniversary photos and I was beyond happy! They are beautiful & her artistic eye is amazing. The way she captures a moment is unlike other "couples photos". She takes time with you and really plays to your strengths. I am so thankful we did this! THANK YOU... Read More DANIELLA! We love the photos!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Denise F

With less than a month to the wedding and no videographer booked, I thought we weren't going to have a professional recording of our wedding. I found Daniella through Thumbtack and after looking through the videos on her website, knew we had to book her! She worked within our... Read More budget to give us full coverage and the raw footage from the event, as well as a 3-4 minute highlight video set to music. She even arrived at our rehearsal to scope out the venue and take some footage that she incorporated into our highlight video! The videographer who shot our wedding was Adam, he was like a ghost, every time I looked up he was there, but he never got in the way or stood out--which was perfect. Daniella sent us the highlight video within two weeks following the wedding and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-10-29T12:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! This was such a special day, and it was my honor to create something for you :) Thank you for these kind words!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 maria k

Daniella is absolutely gifted when it comes to shooting film. I was amazed by the quality of her film. She captured everything in the mood that it was meant, which was super important to us. [we preferred more "fashion" less "wedding" and she nailed it]. I'm commissioning her... Read More for other projects. Not only creative, but a professional to boot. Of two minds and perfectly perfect.

2017-10-29T12:48:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words! I was in awe of how artistically you created your wedding day-- was honored to be there and capture it , truly.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Listen. Let me just say that words cannot describe how amazing Daniella is as an individual and as a videographer. She is a true professional who knows exactly what she is doing, everyone who spoke with her had nothing but great things to say. I guarantee you will not regret... Read More hiring her! But you will regret not hiring her. The authenticity you see in her videos won't be found anywhere else. Your wedding day is something you don't want mediocre footage of so do yourself a favor, make the investment and go with Daniella.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Monica E

Daniella is absolutely amazing!! She shot our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made to have her on our team. She has an eye for capturing authencity, capturing beauty and putting it all together in an interesting and authentic storyline. Our wedding was... Read More at night and Daniella understood how to shoot in the darkness without the video looking over exposed.. our reel was absolutely gorgeous. To be honest I didn't even notice her at the wedding. She was shooting from angles that were not intrusive and her fly on the wall behavior was exactly what we wanted at our intimate wedding. She went above and beyond bringing in a second video graphed to make sure that not a moment was missed. She puts her entire heart into her work. She loves what she does and it shines through her work. She listens carefully and understand your needs. She is enthusiastic and most importantly she is really good at taking an event of capturing it in its authentic state. She is my videographer for life! I love this girl!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

I don't even know where to begin.  Daniella is amazing to say the least.  She maneuvered through our wedding undetected!  Never in our face,  always behind the scenes but captured the most amazing footage!  My family that got the privilege of interacting with her all spoke... Read More highly of her.  We absolutely adore her work and her as a person.  Weddings rarely go according to plan,  my reception was rushed indoors last minute due to rain ruining my dream of a garden wedding.  I had a good time but stayed bummed about the rain for days after.  Point being,  once I got Daniellas highlight video it changed my entire feeling of my wedding day!  The raw footage let me see so many things I had missed as the day flew by. The highlight video is so perfectly done it could dub as a wedding commercial!  My husband and I could not be happier!  Daniella is quick,  efficient,  very fair priced, personable and extremely talented.  I highly recommend her to capture your day! Don't hesitate,  just hire her and make it one less thing to worry about,  she's got it!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Alex R

So many great things to say about Daniella. She's a total artist, super friendly and has a very mellow persona which helps the day run smoothly. Our video is just totally perfect. We watch it all the time because we love you so much. It truly brings us back to our magical day. I... Read More cannot recommend daniella highly enough. Just beautiful work and such a humble person. Thank you so much Daniella. -Alex + Kelly

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Daniella made us a gorgeous video. She has an eye for capturing special moments. She gives the videos an artistic touch. It has a really great style, almost like you are watching an old movie. I love our video even more than our photos. I am beyond happy with it!

Daniella Hovsepian

Let's do this! I am both a photographer and videographer and with either format, it is always an absolute honor to capture your wedding day. It is also important to me to aesthetically reflect what you envision your photos or videos to look like. Something I'm currently obsessed with -- I love to create short film teasers on Instagram. Within a week after the wedding, I'll edit a fun video reel for you to be able to post and share :) I'd love to hear from you! My sites below .. labohemelife.com [email protected] vimeo.com/daniellahovsepian