La Boutique Nostalgie

Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan, Will travel

Romantic florals. Unique decor. Customized for you

La Boutique Nostalgie is the area's premier wedding design and floral firm. We aim to make your special day as beautiful, elegant, fun and stress-free as possible. Our team specializes in totally customized floral creations to complement our extensive decor inventory.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

201 Morris St., Suite D, Toledo, OH Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan, Will travel (419) 308-4559
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Carly K

Everything about hiring Brigitta and her team was worth it! She is s easy to work with and makes any idea or pinterest picture come to life. I could not thank her enough! My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing and everything came out perfect! If you are planning on... Read More hiring a florist or decorator, hire Brigitta she is the BEST in the area!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 April S

From beginning to end, Brigitta from La Boutique Nostalgie brought my husband and I's floral and decor vision to life. We had an idea of what we wanted, and right away she was knowledgeable and able to enhance the picture we had in our minds. During the planning process, she was... Read More always available for a meeting and prompt in responding to written communication. She was truly professional in every meeting, though she made us feel like good friends. She even gave us recommendations when I asked her for suggestions on places to see during our honeymoon! We were glad to have been in good hands with Brigitta and her team for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Sara B

Working with La Boutique Nostalgie was such a perfect experience. Brigitta really listened to my ideas about having a vintage romantic wedding, incorporating succulents and having bouquets ties with champagne-colored ribbon. Overall, she designed our wedding better than I could... Read More have imagined. We got tons of compliments on the floral designs. I feel that our wedding had an inviting atmosphere, and it also fit my vintage romance vision. Plus, it is so fun to pick out vases, picture frames, candle votives, and other design elements from La Boutique Nostalgie's myriad of supplies. Brigitta really went above and beyond for our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Brandee M

Brigitta was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! I told her some visions, and ideas I had, but also explained how indecisive I am and told her that I trusted her to take the lead, based on photos of her past work. I am SO happy she took creative control. I couldn't... Read More have been happier with the decor and floral arrangements - she honestly created an atmosphere that was beyond our expectations and, I feel, very in tune with our tastes. I can't believe the compliments we received. I hope I have a chance to work with her in the future - I'll have to think of an event to host! :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Heather G

Brigitta was so wonderful to work with during the entire wedding planning process. She met me with as early as 18 months prior to the wedding and remained in contact with me throughout the time leading up to the wedding day. I had very little idea of what I wanted but she helped... Read More guide me through the process and really was just so wonderfully creative and ended up designing the most perfect wedding decor and flowers that I could have imagined. Her team did an amazing job and really helped complete our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Eryanne T

The girls at La Boutique Nostalgie were absolutely amazing to work with. When I met Brigitta last year in the early stages of my planning, I knew her vision and attention to detail were a MUST for my big day. She worked hard to identify and understand my style, sharing... Read More inspiration pictures back and forth and even checking out my (extensive) wedding board on Pinterest. When I envisioned how I wanted my day to go, I didn't want to be concerned about details or set up, so I entrusted the girls again to handle my coordination. I could not have found a better wedding coordinator in Brittany! SHE WAS AMAZING! In the months leading up to the wedding, Brittany and Brigitta both met with me many times to ensure we were all on the same page. Brittany contacted all of our vendors ahead of the wedding to ensure they adhered to schedule and were in place. The small personal touches from Brittany, combined with her very professional demeanor day-of, really impressed me. Our flowers and decor set up by the girls at La Boutique Nostalgie far exceeded my expectations. The day ran flawlessly and I couldn't have been happier with my decision to utilize this amazing company for both the wedding decor and wedding coordination!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Amanda M

From the moment we met with Brigitta, we knew that hiring La Boutique Nostalgie would be one of, if not the best decision we made in planning our wedding. From the immaculate attention to detail, to her kind, helpful demeanor, and never ending professionalism, there was never a... Read More moment where I was concerned with the flowers or decorations. Brigitta will swoop in day of and put her incredible imagination and skill set to work completely transforming your venue into your dream wedding. She will consult with you every step of the way to ensure that you are on the same page, and made herself available and prompt anytime I had a question. You will not only end with a beautiful decor, but you will save yourself from any amount of decoration stress possible the moment you are in her hands. She rocks!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jen B

Every Bride should hire La Boutique Nostalgie. Our reception décor was absolutely beautiful! I can't even tell you how many of our guests said it looked like something out of Pinterest. AND the best part was - myself or my bridal party didn't do ANYTHING in setting everything... Read More up! Brigitta and her staff are so easy to work with. Brigitta has an amazing ability to turn your vision and ideas into reality. The flowers, décor, just everything was absolutely perfect. I am so glad I found Brigitta for my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Brigitta Burks

Brigitta loves working with clients to create unique floral and decor schemes. Her favorite part of every wedding is getting a hug from a happy bride or groom at the end of the night. When she's not learning the latest in floral and design trends, she enjoys reading, trying new recipes and spending time with family.