Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

5215 N O’Connor Blvd, Irving, TX (972) 869-2266

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Tara M

If I had to do it again, I would pick La Cima Club every time. The price was a little shocking at first, but it includes everything right down to the centerpieces. I was relieved to not be nickeled and dimed like so many venues did in their quotes (if you make me use your... Read More caterer, don’t charge me to rent the darn salad forks). I would not recommend this space to a DIY bride, because your homemade decor can’t stand up to the simple elegance and awe-inspiring views of the Skyline Room. This is however, the PERFECT venue for the low key bride. Sherry and her team took care of so much, that I was worried that I had to be forgetting something. I just kept thinking that it couldn’t be this easy, but it really was. I did not decorate one single thing, fret about linens, or obsess over colors. These people are pros. They have been doing it for a long time and have a lot of knowledge. They are also very flexible and can roll with the punches as they come up. I do recommend communicating by email, as Sherry can be hard to catch on the phone. Oh, and the food was unbelievable. People are still raving 2 months later.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jillian S

We had amazing and professional experience with La Cima Club from start to finish. Sherry and her team were not only quick to respond my millions of questions, but were extremely accommodating to all of our requests. Our day of coordinator was Ryan Reynolds. We had not met him... Read More prior, so I was a little nervous as I did not know what to expect with a "stranger" taking care of our reception. I was absolutely blown away at the type of service Ryan provided us. He was constantly giving us small updates (ex: food will be served in 5 min, are you ready to cut the cake, etc), asking us if there was anything we needed, and always had a refill of our drink of choice ready :) We ordered Whataburger to be delivered at the end of the reception, it was scheduled to arrive at 10:30pm. At 10:35pm, Ryan came up to me to let me know first that it wasn't there, but more importantly that he had already called them and talked to the Manager and had it handled. Wow! The service, the venue, the view....everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

2017-05-15T17:30:33 Response from the vendor

We couldn't have been happier to have you. It was a pleasure working with you, and believe me....millions of questions is normal! :)

Amazing Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Emma A

Sherry Montoya did an amazing job. We gave her our budget and she worked with us and made my dream come true. I was a little girl when I saw a wedding party going into the building and I said to my self I'm going to get married her one day. I sure did and its was worth every... Read More penny. My dream wedding come true. Everyone that works there was so helpful and it was just and incredible night. thank you La Cima for our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Sarah S

La Cima Club was an awesome place to get married. We loved the convenience of having the pavilion by the water for our ceremony, and the reception nearby. The room and views are so stunning and amazing, they create the perfect backdrop for your guests. It was an awesome place... Read More for a fabulous dance party! The food was delicious. The portion sizes were perfect and filling. You don’t have to spend a fortune on fancy table linens and flowers, because the views are so stunning. It is elegant to keep it simple and classy. Awesome venue for the price. The gondola ride to the Omni was sooo worth it! Sherry is prompt at answering questions. She is patient and helpful.

2018-01-29T09:45:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you to celebrate your big day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Romi O

Wonderful staff, great food, stunning view... what else can you ask for? I LOVE working with Sherry and her staff. As a wedding planner, it is great to know that you have very professional team working with you, and that's why my brother got married here! Thank you for... Read More everything you guys do and can't wait to go back with another lucky couple!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 morgan m

We had both the ceremony and reception at La Cima. It went perfectly! The outdoor ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and the cool skyline views during the reception were amazing. We were lucky to have fireworks as well since they were having a big event at the Irving... Read More convention center just across the canal! Everyone loved the food, even my foodie MOH! Usually wedding food is subpar, but ours was great. Really glad we found this venue for our wedding :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Chelsea W

This is the most perfect place to have your wedding and reception! Fabulous views from the 26th floor, literally on top of Las Colinas. The staff was wonderful and very nice and helpful. My wedding was an absolute success at La Cima Club in Irving, Texas!

La Cima was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

We chose La Cima for our daughter's wedding. It was the best decision we made to host a special celebration. Sherry was so gracious to work with answering our questions sometimes more than once. She was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. The day of the wedding the... Read More staff was so nice. Paola added a table to fit our needs. She was calm and patient. The food was so delicious, and our guests truly enjoyed the evening. I would recommend La Cima for any special day.

Gorgeous venue with great views of downtown Dallas and very elegant setting!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily B

What a gorgeous venue!! La Cima was perfect for both our ceremony and reception. The coordinators were there to help at every step of the way from the initial contract to coordinating a full Indian wedding. Although it rained on our wedding day, they were able to quickly make... Read More changes and moved us indoors into a gorgeous room at La Cima that worked very well since we had an earlier wedding around 2PM. In fact, we think it turned out even better than holding the ceremony outside! The food was delicious. The service was impeccable. And the overall ambiance was outstanding. Many many guests came up to us to let us know what a gorgeous venue we had selected. The wedding was perfect -- we really could not have asked for a better venue or location!

Fabulous wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Sherry Montoya, our event coordinator, was wonderful. Responsive and available. Last minute deluge required moving everything inside - but it was a great decision and La Cima provided an elegant backdrop to the event. The evening panoramic view of the skyline is... Read More unforgettable. The space was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shara K

We were beyond happy with how our wedding turned out. Sherry did an amazing job ensuring that all our needs were met. She made the planning aspect simple and always remained easy to get in contact with. Our guests were impressed with the facilities, the view, and the service.... Read More Not only that, we were well taken care of by La Cima staff. They provided a lovely care package for us to enjoy on our wedding night. Since we didn't get much cake, my husband and I were thrilled that they thought of us. It was truly a great night and experience overall.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria c

The La Cima Club was everything we wanted for our wedding. The decor worked well with our theme. The food was great. The skyline views were beautiful. Our guests truly enjoyed everything about the evening and we were very pleased with the service from Sherry and her staff.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Julie D

The La Cima Club was the perfect choice for our wedding day! After looking at several venues, my husband and I knew instantly this was the place! I loved the gorgeous views and inside the facility is beautiful! Sherry was so easy and great to work with! She was always quick... Read More to respond to questions and provide great suggestions when asked. She truly cares about making brides happy and to make it a very special day! We received so many compliments on every aspect of our wedding including the space, food, wait staff, etc. The food was so amazing, my husband and I were actually able to eat our full meal on the wedding day too! I would highly recommend the La Cima Club!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Chantel S

My whole experience with the La Cima Club from start to finish was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! We rented out the lounge for cocktail hour and used the skyline room for the reception. The night time views from the 26th floor were incredible. The staff was very accommodating and helpful... Read More throughout the night. We decided to go with a plated dinner and open bar for all of our guests. This was the best decision we made by far!!! The bar staff made sure everyone had a good time and no one was cut off after two drinks. As for the plated dinner, it was delicious, large portions and no one left hungry!! I would definitely recommend stopping by and taking a tour of the club with Sherry!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kimberly W

To the wonderful La Cima Staff, Thank you all so much for making our special day so wonderful. As the mother of the bride I can honestly say there were days leading up to the wedding that I was stressed in making sure that I had not missed anything. Every step of the way... Read More was so very easy in working with La Cima. From the moment we toured and booked the event with Sherry Montoya to all of the planning she helped with leading up to the day it was seamless. The moment we walked into the event the stress melted away. You were all so caring and attentive to details and our comfort and enjoyment of the evening it was Perfect. Thank you so much for all that you do. Paula a special thank you for your sweet handling of everything. There was not a moment where our every need was not taken care of. Sherry, Paula and Staff, "You truly have a gift in helping to make dreams come true". Sincerely, Gary and Debra Noguera

Great venue, Great food, Great staff, Best in Las colinas & Dallas

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I plan my wedding 4 months before my wedding date , Sep 2014, I've looked at more than 10 different venue & frustrated, and finally found LACIMA, and immediately fall in love with everything ( venue and staff ) despite the short period, Sherri private event coordinator at LACIMA... Read More is extremely kind helping and guiding me through out the whole insane wedding process, she made it so easy :) LACIMA provides wonderful service, food is fantastic, we are extremely pleased with everything. Our wedding is in the afternoon and it couldn't be more perfect. Thank you so much and will definitely recommend this place to future brides. :)

Excellent service, excellent view

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Stephanie D

All of our guests enjoyed the lovely view from La Cima. The food was delicious. The service captain took excellent care of the bridal party head table and made sure the groom and I were constantly being taken care of. Fantastic night and wish we could do it all over again!

Absolutely fantastic

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Rachel H

I cannot say enough good things about La Cima Club! Sherry Montoya was incredibly helpful from the beginning and timely responded to my many emails! The day of my wedding, everything was laid out perfectly and the staff was incredibly helpful. Everything turned out so... Read More beautifully! I would highly, highly recommend La Cima Club!

We Loved La Cima!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Ruth

Book La Cima Club as your venue and you certainly won't regret it! Sherry was amazing at helping with all things pre-planning. Our day of coordinator (unfortunately I can't remember here name) was also amazing, she made sure we tried all the food and always had a full glass.... Read More Everyone kept complimenting on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food tasted. We had about 120 people at the reception and the space was great!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Ashley H

We did both our wedding ceremony and reception at La Cima Club. We had gotten engaged at the Mustangs in December 2012 so this area is near and dear to our hearts; however, we looked at wedding venues all across DFW. Without a doubt, La Cima Club offers the best value for an... Read More elegant affair in the Metroplex. Sherry Montoya, the Private Events Director, was always quick to respond to questions via email (though do not expect phone calls back, just prompt emailed responses - that was the only downfall). The day of the event, you are given a Bridal Captain (mine was Lucy and she was amazing!) who ensures that everything goes off without a hitch and perfectly according to your timeline. She even talked to my other vendors to ensure a seamless flow and ensured our drink glasses were never empty! Every detail of both the ceremony and reception were perfect. We opted for the "Enchanted" package with a plated dinner and wine/beer package. It included something for everyone (filet, chicken, and shrimp all served in the main dish). For the couple of people who really wanted liquor, they were able to go to the main bar to buy drinks (but only if you tell the Bridal Captain that it's okay for them to do that when asked). If you do decide to go with La Cima Club, be sure to also get room blocks with the Marriott next door. It's walking distance which is really nice for your guests after a night of drinking! We did and it worked out very well. I am floored at how perfect everything looked and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Melanie B

La Cima was wonderful--a beautiful view, well organized and amazing food!!! We've received numerous compliments about all three since our wedding. Everything went as planned, food was hot, abundant and amazing, and the staff helped us to remember all the details so that... Read More everything went as planned--we had a wonderful experience!!!

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Maria O

From the beginning the service was awesome! Sherry Montoya the event coordinator was great! She told you exactly what was included in all costs and what she could do for you to help make our special day stress free. She answered all my emails promptly and thoroughly. Our wedding... Read More day was great and the helped make that happen.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Lauren G

This was the perfect location!! I looked at countless venues when deciding on where to have our wedding reception, but nothing could top La Cima Club!! It is absolutely gorgeous and the views are breathtaking. We used the lounge and skyline room and all of our guests were... Read More blown away! The food was absolutely incredible. We also had them do a dessert table instead of a traditional groom's cake, and we were so impressed with the quality of everything!! The staff was wonderful and were always accommodating and helpful. We were able to offer a full bar and they even made bellinis and offered tap beer, so everyone was happy! I cannot imagine a more perfect location to celebrate marrying the love of my life. The space is spectacular and the food and staff make everything even more perfect! I highly suggest visiting La Cima!

Stunning Venue

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Amanda H

As the place of one of our first dates, several years ago, we knew La Cima would have to be at the top of our list of wedding venues, as it holds such a special place in our hearts. After our first initial meeting at La Cima we knew that La Cima Club was the perfect venue to... Read More host our wedding reception. We had a huge selection of reasonably priced options for the food and drinks, and amenities. We decided to have an open bar and cocktail hour with a plated dinner. As we walked into the club the day of our wedding we were completely blown away, it was beautiful. We were able to have a live trio band in the lounge during our cocktail hour while our guest visited. We had a wonderful time taking our pictures by the iconic horses in the front of the building as well as the beautiful canal along the back. The venue looked stunning!! The staff at La Cima went above and beyond for us, and they were completely professional. Our guests still rave about how beautiful the views and the venue were, not to mention the great time and memories they had at our reception. Every last detail was covered. Our wedding turned out to be perfect and went off without a hitch thanks to the wonderful people of La Cima Club. La Cima went above all our expectations and we could not be happier with our special day. Anything we needed, La Cima and the staff were sure to get it. My husband and I are truly thrilled with the way everything turned out, we could not have dreamed of a better day! Thank you La Cima Club for helping us host the wedding of our dreams.

Great view and food!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Kristi K

La Cima was amazing! It has an awesome view of downtown Dallas and everyone said the food was very good. We even got to leave in a gondola boat since it is located on the canals.